Opinions you have that will trigger Holla Forums

You're right except for

So pretty much, you're 90% wrong.

He's a pretty good artist.

Opinion discarded

What's your problem with it? It's pretty widely liked, as opposed to watchmen.

I didn't know this triggered Holla Forums. Why?

Anybody could have written Killing Joke. It's not prime Moore. He only wrote it because he promised Brian Bolland

I'm not crazy about a lot of his stuff because of "FUCK SUPERHEROES". I think Killing Joke is good because it's a really solid Joker story and gives him a non-terrible origin story.

>>>/reddit/

Most of that was Finger. Moore only added the failed comedian, pregnant wife and patsy elements, and he claimed that The Joker could have made them up.

I'm not saying it's not a good story, it is, but Moore has done better. Both with other people's material (Rorschach is a very good character) and on his own

Your opinions are literally worse than theirs.

Its a troll thread what did you expect?

Steven Universe is literally the most cancerous piece of shit cartoon I've ever witnessed.

Old cartoons like Courage the Cowardly Dog are also shit, people like them because of very strong nostalgia, not because they're good cartoons.

Toy story movies are OK at best. Definitely not even approaching a "best animated 3D movie" title.

Power Rangers are better as an idea than as a TV show. I tried to sit through the episodes but I cannot, it's just too uninteresting, and I even have quite a bit of nostalgia for it.

Secret of Nimh has great animation but the actual movie is stupid.

Cars 1 is a pretty good movie.

So unpopular here, wow.
I even forgot what the movie was about except sanic the car.
The rest of your opinions are acceptable.

Clarence was okay, and WBB is cozy as shit.

Cars was about a famous arrogant car learning respect and humility. This isn't hard.

Tell that to Holla Forums.

I wouldn't call that an unpopular opinion. There is one guy here who always shitposts about his art style (the one who avatarfags with those cropped capeshit images) but otherwise he's created a lot of characters that are extremely popular in R34.

Now, if you tried telling me he was a pretty good writer or storyteller, then yeah, now I have to question your sanity.

Cars 2 was a good movie.
I'm serious.

There is literally nothing wrong with social justice.

b8

The Spongebob one is correct, though.

Correct on everything but Moore, tbh.
Korra can probably die off, but at least you don't suck ATLA's dick.

Correct on all, user.

Oh boy, user. You need to fingerlickin' shoot yourself.

Power Rangers is the only children's show that isn't shitty political messages shoved down throats.
I can't trust anything you say, except SU is bad.

This is the most unpopular opinion here.

You niggers don't seem to grasp the consensus of this board.
Most of the shit you dickheads posted is what I and other anons circlejerk about in other threads.
Most of this is just shit from halfchan, so I'm going to assume you're all either fresh off the boat and think this is a carbon copy, or that this is a thread dedicated to /freech/ goons shitposting thinking they're the biggest guys on this board.

Of course they are, if they're having an unpopular opinions thread.