What is the secret to Trump's high energy status?

What is the secret to Trump's high energy status?

He gets so much done, so much accomplished. If we could unlock his secrets we could do as he does.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP3MFbKgez_LbMpgUY4oYlsYAq0YNi2Le
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post in one of the dozen kek and meme threads

The Man has passion.

Passion to make America great.

Everyone else just wants to make money.

Cloning.

He flat out says it multiple times:

Good genes.

48 laws of power. Read it. Trump is following them to the letter.

Kiketube /watch?v=u50HgccIqGA

Perhaps he is genuinely a good person and people believe in him, these would have to be good people. Usually that combined with good morals and a positive upbringing without containments like drugs, lambast ions, and with Iconography for Good will.

There are many other people with these traits but who have lost their shield, faiths, but can meme magic make these lost peoples great again?

Or by staying lost doth the world stay bright and enjoyable? What's the best word for assessment at a critical time?

No alcohol. No cigarettes. No drugs.

No coffee. No nothing.

Water. Steak. Salad. Fruit.

You lose.

Cocaine

Testosterone and hot pussy

Not only that, he needs only 4 hours of rest to get the regular 8 hours, which is why you'll occasionally see him shitposting on twitter at 2am.

All hail the President of the United States; The greatest Shitlord of the Nation, and the King of Shitposting.

I've read some speculation that he has some sort of clinical hypomania.

Normal. Healthy. Fast-Paced.

what a sad life he has

Yea a real sad life.

I would rather have coffee than have all the women, riches and respect the world has to offer.

Thanks, downloaded to my phone to listen to later. I've been meaning to find more books on tape that are decent as I have a lot of time to listen but almost no time to sit down and read anymore.

kill yourself

he is rich I get that, yet he never truly lived a day in his life.

but he himself is a honorary kike and a good goy, even his children married literal kikes.

There are some good answers in this thraed (passion, hot tang to keep him young etc). On the other hand some people just have it. I've got a friend who has the same type of energy. Self made multi millionaire by early 30's, now has over 1000 employees working for him. The guy gets up at 4 am, hits the gym, reads the paper and then works until midnight 7 days a week. He has this kind of frenetic energy that is uncontainable and contagious to those around him. If I didn't know him well I would assume he was on coke all day long but he's not. He's not a teetotaler like Trump but he doesn't have any vices in excess and stays in incredibly good shape.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP3MFbKgez_LbMpgUY4oYlsYAq0YNi2Le

I know his secret. I am surprised you cucks don't know more about him. Maybe I will release it soon here.

lold, reminded me of this

reddit pls go

Trumptards are so goddamn gullible and pathetic.

"Trump has been saying a hundred times, at every debate and on the street corners, every place you go and every time you say hello to him, he tells you how much he loves Israel. Israel is his favorite thing. His daughter married a Jew. She even converted to Judaism, and he himself is miserable that he isn’t Jewish. He spends all of his life worshiping Judaism. He forgot he was a gentile thirty years ago."
-jewish comedian Jackie Mason, March, 2016

release it all over my face faggot

He has a family, business, friends and he is running for president to stop those who are fucking up everything globally. He is awaking people by the second that where depressed and felt no purpose in life all at this all in an old age in which most people would just sit and stare doing nothing but rotting away.
I beg you the question, how has not ever lived a day in his life?

bullshit, i bet he sleeps at 9 o clock sometimes to catch up

You're an idiot.

some people have a gene mutation which causes them to only sleep 4-6 hours a night. super charged sleeping. not sure if there are any drawbacks, perhaps less time for muscle recovery, but his brain is in tip top shape

He has a schedule for every minute of the day, and he sticks to it like a drill instructor. That's how successful, high performance people like Trump become successful in the first place.

That's how men are suppose to act. Strong, brave and happy. Free from political correctness and nagging feminist cunts.

It's the average western male that is the aberration. I can't even call them men anymore. Gelded and feminized by single mothers. Beaten and kept down by the government and corporations. Full of abject terror from blacks, feminists, muslims, fags, etc, etc. Just look into their dead eyes. They aren't even human anymore.

he will probably die early or some shit. no energy is for free, thats the law of physics

He's 70 years old. He's missed the mark for dying early.

Nope, staying active keeps you healthy and strong. He'll live into his 90s. His dad died at 93.

I seem to recall him once saying something about the power of "directed mania". He has an actual compulsion to win, and a neurological profile that facilitates it. I've spent time in hypomanic episodes due to medical issues, and let me tell you, they are the most euphoric (actually, not fedora) state to be in. The zen moment of totally powerful self-realization where you snap into the mindset in which the whole world is a place for you to make what you want. It's endless energy, creativity, self-assertiveness, and confidence, without any of the insanity of narcissism. It's the mental equivalent of going Super Saiyan.

The problem is most people burn up all their serotonin and dopamine in a couple hours and then have a massive suicidal depression crash that lasts for several days afterwards.

If Trump is actually capable of maintaining that state, perhaps somehow relatedly to the fact that his brain only needs 4 hours of sleep, then I would be more surprised if he weren't a billionaire running for the highest political office in the world.

The sith weren't necessarily dark side force users. There were light-side sith, just like there were dark jedi. No, the terms sith and dark jedi are not interchangeable. At least not in the Expanded Universe

wtf

Sith was a species, not an organization. The "bad force users" were just disproportionately Sith.

do you know where you are

I meant allege to show

Yeah. I came into the thread to post about my experiences with hypomania and how it may relate to Trump's health.

But three days ago I ended up wiki-walking some Star Wars stuff and reading about the Expanded Universe. And then it came up, and the w in "wtf" is a question. So I answered.

The dude is absolutely correct about the whole race horse theory. In the past I worked from 6am(up by 5) to 12am for months at a time. I got used to the 4 hours of sleep no problem but any moment I spent not concentrated on working or moving I would feel the tiredness set in. It is tough to do even at the age of 25. This man is 70 and is still plugging away like a stout young horse.

Kek blesses you God Emperor.

Make White society real again.

you get a lot of shit done when you dont drink

Between a lifetime of building a fucking empire, starting a prolific family, experiencing the thrill of punching the establishment right in it's maleficent eye with his presidential campaign, and sleeping with more platinum 10 women than most men even have the imagination to jerk off too, he has probably experienced highs that make your deepest bender look like a month in a christfag rehab.

And I say this as a pot smoking, caffeine addicted, psychedelics-initiated degenerate. There are more ways to bliss than expensive chemical shortcuts. Maybe YOU'VE never lived a day in your life, nigger.

Hey! Thanks for making this slide thread.
Its great!

Blowjobs. Lots and lots and lots of blowjobs by a HB/10 blonde. And black magic.

You can have all that

if you buy the Oculus Rift, on sale now!
§Perceptions of luxury may warp world-view

He has 10 billion dollars.

You'd feel pretty great with 10 billion dollars, too.

I have well over 10 billion bucks in Zimbabwe 1st dollar. I'm definitely in the high hoptiezillions.

It's a secret.