Denmark: Asylum Spray

‘Asylum spray’ handed out in Denmark by far-right party ‘to ward off migrant attacks’
The anti-immigrant Party of the Danes has been spotted handing out cans of ‘asylum spray’ on the streets. The “legal and effective” way of opposing the “problem” of migrants was launched in Haderslev – the location of recent harassment reports.

Haderslev, a port city, was one of the places in Denmark where women complained about migrants harassing them at nightclubs, so it seemed like the perfect testing ground to Daniel Carlsen, the founder of the Danskernes Parti.

To keep things within the rule of law, hair spray was used for the campaign, as pepper spray use is forbidden in Denmark.

web.archive.org/web/20160927132600/https://www.rt.com/news/360682-danish-nationalists-refugee-spray/

rt. com/news/360682-danish-nationalists-refugee-spray/

‘Asylum spray’ handed out in Denmark by far-right ‘to ward off migrant attacks’ (Debate)
youtube.com/watch?v=IL8HnZHam-s

YOU ARE FASCIST SIR, YOU ARE RACIST, YOU ARE PERPETUATING A RACIST NARRATIVE AGAINST INNOCENT MUSLIMS!

Daniel er ret svag, for at sige det som det er…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btYQNiLpZFo
youtube.com/watch?v=-U_J1MffxoY
jyllands-posten.dk/debat/breve/ECE8778178/nye-borgerlige-holder-haanden-over-fremtidige-terrorister/
thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the difference between this and a normal anti-harrasment spray? Is this bacon scented or something?

DANIEL CARLSEN I FOLKETINGET
youtube.com/watch?v=btYQNiLpZFo

Its hairspray with a new label, since anti-harrasment spray is illegal in Denmark.
You know, it might damage the eyes of rapists, and we cant have that.

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=-U_J1MffxoY

Stemdansk.dk

He is low-energy.

He is way to young. Most of those that will vote for them, vote because they are already redpilled. Noone is going to be convinced by him, given his energy level and his history.

He is high energy just a bit young but he is getting better all the time. Peter Neerup Buhl that created a book with the most based politican in Denmark Morgens Glistrup is also based as fuck. Also they have contact to some of the most based parties in europe such as Golden Dawn in Greece

See the vid in the OP. He gets pushed around like a girl.

Kamelåså

And it is not like there are anything else to vote for. DF will just make the white genocide that is going on in Denmark go slower by making there come less migrants to Denmark and Nye Borgerlige is just as shit jyllands-posten.dk/debat/breve/ECE8778178/nye-borgerlige-holder-haanden-over-fremtidige-terrorister/ I do wish there was someone better than Daniel Carlsen as leader in the party but he is getting better and as Denmark is a small country you cant find someone like Rockwell or dr William Luther Pierce here sadly

Morten Uhrskov/Dansk Samling (Danish Unity) is also low energy and also only want to stop the migration. He dont want to send anybody home. What party do you support?

not the first time

The new thing here is thay they actually call it ASYL SPRAY, which would probably be a h8 crime in Germany.

Europe : never have I seen such a greater conglomeration of useless pussy people and cuckmen. European thought hasn't evolved at ALL. I truly feel bad for the ones that aren't cucks.
I would urge you to leave Europe and come to the states and ARM THE FUCK UP.

I know a guy who is a local spokesperson for that party and he is pretty much the autistic Holla Forumsack IRL stereotype.

Yeah, we're fucked. The last strongholds of Europeans will be the Visigrad four and in the mountains of Norway.
So… at that point Putin could just steamroll us all with his multiculti-empire right up to the channel.

Keep dreaming.
thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army

okay… then it will be the new _Islamo-Commie-Genocidal Empire that will keep a boot at the neck of the European, while it negrifies the population and finally imposes Sharia.

YOU LIKED THAT BETTER DID YOU?

Heil Hitler!

Daniel maybe low energy, but the winds are changing, can't you feel it guys.

SOON…

Denmark is in for a ride, when the pendulum finally swings to right-wing/nationalism.
Thats how far the slippery-slope of gun-grab/anti-self-defense laws can go in a overly cucked environment.
Stay strong, eurobros.

They should bundle it with zippo

Is there a bacon based cooking spray? I know that inhaling cooking spray has resulted in deaths before.

Oh Europe…….
Does hairspray even sting your eyes? (I'd assume not as it is meant to be sprayed all over your head, and a hairspray brand that burnt your eyes wouldn't exactly stay in business for very long).
Won't this just piss off the rapfugee and make them MORE aggressive?

It is actually more dangerous than pepper spray, as you can go blind. It is not a good idea to use it as a weapon jew-dicial speaking.

WOW you could probably make a fortune selling that in enriched areas.

Europe is far more white and less cucked than the states though

Here come the D&C shills.

This fucking bald sandnigger. All he does in the interview is.

Everything he says, it's like a scripted reaction. And that's probably because it is a scripted reaction given to them by the media on a daily basis, they're taught exactly what to say to attempt to silence angry whitey.

Denmark No!

Also check the Kek trips you fags.

Every time they say this I look forward to the day when people begin to openly answer with "yes".

If the statistics are true, then about 16% of Danes are considering voting for DAP.

There aren't that many high energy guys on the nationalist front in Denmark, unless you count Kristian Thulesen.
Heck, Nye Bogerlige dosen't have that high energy either.

How does it feel knowing your country is so cucked that you can't even find a single resemblance in these images to modern day Sweden.
Reminder that Danes sent jews to Sweden using the Holohoax excuse

On another, note why isn't the media all over this, I thought it was always biased against DAP.

it's so funny to see swedes shittalk Danes and Norwegians when they at least had some SS volunteers, Finns too, even us swamp germans had some SS volunteers while the swedes pussied out and hid danish kikes

Well, it starts with yourself. I think I might be able to start doing this, most of my friends know my power-level. The other day I said unironically we should just execute all of the low-life degenerates like criminals and he just laughed, didn't even flinch. You'd be suprised how many people do not mind this kind of speak, if they have the slightest idea what goes on in (white in my country) ghettos.

DANMARK, INGEN!

I would as well if I had the opportunity. But I don't really have face to face encounters with people who would actually pose the question.

This is a good one. It introduces the idea of mass executions as a problem solver in a way that people feel they can agree with without sounding "extreme".

Why use legal spray?

Just carry raid around with you. That will blind them.

All it needs is the ash of burned qurans mixed with pigs blood and bacon grease. Perfect weapon to send all the migrants to hell.

Do eurocucks even deserve to be saved? These are the same people that bash Russians and Americans for being 'racist' while getting raped and beheaded by muslim migrants.

Fuck off coon-lover, we've held out for decades while you'll be going extinct by 2030.

Enjoy getting fucked in the ass by your sandnigger overlords only to get steamrolled by Putin aftwards. Trump will take us to the stars and all you can do about it is cry on a taiwanese origami forum.

You get arrested and jailed for offending someone in YourRope.

I could really go on - because Yourope is very fucking cucked.

Im sorry, I thought that was a thread.

Do I need to say what you want me to say in order for you to feel better about your day you special snowflake.

The truth hurts, don't it.

We shouldn't have this freedom measuring contest. Europe and the States are important for us. We shouldn't lose any to mudslime invaders and it should be in our interests to help the Europeans trying to do something while we get America out of its problems. If anything, Europe is a glimpse into what America will someday be if we lose here.

lmao.

This so much. I really don't understand why Drumpfstein is shilled so much here, he's just another kosher cuck suckling on the circumcised dick the rabbi left over. But because he's a dumb whore the kikes can't put a leash on him and so shills take it as a sign of being red-pilled. Lmao, lmao indeed.

Who? I've never heard of this man. I only keep finding a reddit profile of some manlet who thinks himself god of the gym.

Don't mistake the alt-kike faggots with rational anons. Of course Trump is embedded into the ZOG and is meant as a relief valve for 'middle America(aryan/anglo America), but, some of us, myself included are looking for dissolution of the US in any way necessary in order to catalyze the nationalization of our country. But so too to prevent the impending Clinton foundation take-over of all media outlets and state institutions. Trump is the only way and thus has support here.

I don't think you realize what we're up against with a fourth Bush term a.k.a. Hillary 2016. If she gets elected it will most likely be a matter of months until we engage Jewtin with actual troops in Syria, no longer CIA and special forces. With Chinese troops also involved in Syria and deployment of THAAD systems as predicted by intellibro back in 2014, the stakes are too dire to condone this route. Let us not forget the Turkey coup that the normalfags already dismissed as being unimportant. Erdogan has already seized 1000m of Syrian land labeled as his 'buffer zone' to prevent kurdish terrorism. I'm sure given enough lee-way by both the US and Russia, he'll seize more. Also, remember the 50 ICBMs we burgers had in Turkey that were previously moved (after Erdogan seized the base and put it under state control).

These events to follow under a Hillary regime will ensure the EU sends troops as well, don't believe for a second you will remain isolated. Former Soviet Bloc states will be the first to experience the draft thanks to EU's embedded jewry and hatred for having their beloved gommunism fail. You will likely witness some of your extended kin die during the final international conflict in Syria or Iran. The future is dimmer than your memes and attempts at humor portray. I will not celebrate at that point when anons like you come to this realization a few years down the line, but I will feel despair.

That's not to say nuclear hellfire is likely, but that an extended war in Syria will drive oil prices to pre-2008 highs to offset a global economic catastrophe, alongside a divergence of Russia/China and US/EU relations. As this becomes reality, we will suffer not only in form of labor capital but so too in respective freedom, as regimes find dissent reaching maximum levels. Don't be surprised if this was already predicted by CFR/Tri-Lateral/King Nigger administration, hence the ICANN transfer.

Anyway, back to the thread's point that you faggots derailed so terribly, good for you Denmark for doing what the other europoors couldn't.

As soon as I read this, I right you off as a dupe of the Jews. You can't even think of anything original.
no one here is a nigger thinking we're going to get "Free trump phones." Just hoping to hold the line a little longer before it all collapses.

Do americlaps even deserve to be saved? These are the same people that bash European nationalism for 'being a problem' while having niggers controlling their government and cucking their people.

Fuck off nigger lover, we've survived for hundreds of years, while you'll be New New Mexio by 2020.

Don't think that just because Trump is going to be president that your country is doing any better. Your current president is literally a nigger. Your population is, thou you might deny it, still loosing its white majority faster and faster. Not to mention, your nation is the homeland of sjw's and feminism. And your nation has been bending to nigger for decades.

Trump is going to get you on the right track, but it will be awhile until you will get a president that will bring you to white glory.

No nation with a European heritage is getting left out of the Jewish menace, we're all suffering.

Hey Sinead. How are the kids?

Fucking shills shilling shills.

gayrope-tier right movement/10

Han er ikke svag, han spiller bare spillet ;) Don't worry, he's still a 1488'er.