Is it possible

Is it possible to get the 7777777 get this next hour? Imagine all these lurkers are aware of the other lurkers, get nervpus, post, and drive the posting rate up in a vicious circle that accelerates until we at over 100 posts a second reaching the get. As the posts become too fast to calculate when the get will come to try to get it the post rate may crash ecen faster, even to a noticable halt. What do you think? We know there are like over 100 times as many lurkers as regular posters.

So it is like an extreme situation of game theory.

Yes

What do you think the post number will be when the posting rate continually generally increases until it is so close it decreases?

Well it would have to be somewhat soon BEFORE a minor get as people anticipate and try to get it.

There could be more than one preget posting acceleration singularity.

Remember these preget posting accelerations could later decelerate because ofvthe unique situation that our posting rate is SO SLOW that a SINGLE PERSON poster could start the singlarity. As more people join, let's say the preget posting boom eventually attacts (including the originator) about 6 posters. Just one going on a lunch break and the one that started it quitting could bring it down to 4 poaters which would slow the post rate to a discouraging amount that could form a vicious circle downward. Many factors would determine whether the virtuous posting circle or vicious lurking circle would take over. These two effects, assuming first that each has enough momentum to be an effect in the first place, could form, ebb and flow, die out, and, as in competitive hyperinflation, compound with fascinating emergent properties. Who knew anticipating and getting gets could be so much fun!

Beleive it or not the "cancerous" threads could actually help us reach the gets for these reasons, especially spammers. Due to compounding, if the spammers come, post for long enough to cause others to post more, after the spammers completley leave, the "new normal" posting rate could be here to stay as a base at least until the 7777777 get is reached.

As an example, this thread itself is boosting the PPH significantly over what it would have been. So let's hope we have some community posting synergy.

Literally if everyone viewing these "get threads" posted like maybe 20 more times we would reach the 7777777 get right then.

I notice we might get trips in this thread. Also, almost all of the many replies in this thread are rather long text. None have images attached so far. The OP post has an optional image attached, however.

Get 7712999 or get 7713000

Ditto

Wow, look at my amazing get getting talent!

The interest, fascination, and effort Holla Forums has in getting gets is breathtaking.

So if these are by the same poster the board could have a PPH of 12, fudge in 12, like what!

I guess those people that asked when our PPH would hit 1 or less had a very reasonable question.

Yeah

So we should shitpost as much as we can?

I thought it was okay to shitpost for kids in fact when you should post for gets it's not even really shitposting think of it as when girls dress like hoes whores s**** on Halloween when it's for that occasion they're not really hoes whores or slots as they mentioned in the movie Mean Girls And as you have probably noticed in real life.

*gets
#sluts

Long time lurker here doing my part

Thank you very much, have you ever posted on 5his board before?

Is this the hour we reach 7777777?

lurker from before Jim here just doing my part. why do i still check this shit board so much after all these years?

I was here long enough to witness either the 10000 get or the 100000 get. It seemed to be somewhat forced meme before Barth meme, altough I think he was still around but as a full name all lowercase with no spaces and no associated image. I don't remember which, but either way that means I was here before the 100000 get and the 1000000 get and all of us fortunately before the somewhat soon to be 10000000 get. Can you imagine the 100000000 get? Will we ever reach it on this board?

So

c'mon

Cya pedos.

i

I-I'm not nervous!