What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

she was a kike

Am I the only one who really didn't care about this fucking movie at all? The teacher was the most interesting character

I dont even remember the janny tbh I havent seen it in a long time

having violent sex with the jock in the end instead of dating the nerdy kid.

Seriously, fuck this movie, I watch moving pictures to get away from real life, not to feel like I'm being cucked.

lol, everybody else hooked up while they stuck him with writing the essay

he probably killed himself a week later

Not enough vitamin D.

Did she and the nerdy kid even like eachother?

The nerd didn't make any effort to talk to her and she talked to the jock more than him. I heard that Sheedy called him Milk and Cookies on set though.

If you can't get a gf in college and be smart you are a fucking faggot

fuck I meant High School

She is a woman

Acne ruins lives. It's like having pox on your face for 8 years. Sometimes they just bleed randomly. If they're cystic a slightest bump on your face can cause you pain all day long. And even attractive people with acne look like monsters. That ruins your self esteem and prevents you from socially interacting with your peers and can ruin your personality when you need to get a job. And the possibility of acne scars ruining your face for the rest of your life is real. I guess I was pretty lucky that it went away when I was 21 but there were 4 years where it was really bad and there was nothing I could do about it. The towel on pillow trick, disinfecting face with alcohol, using numerous moisturizers, none of that shit helps once the infection takes hold.

How do people even get acne that's that bad? (assuming their face isn't greasy and they clean their body on a daily basis)

The fuck are you, a prince?

Normal people wash themselves once a week

No, normal people wash themselves once a month.

its a skin disease. you can get "zits" from a whole host of conditions and shit just not from being filthy.

Teenage hormonal imbalances. It's why teenagers are commonly associated with zits, their hormones are going wild.

undiagnosed autism

captcha: quk

I barely got zits as a teen.

Where is my director's cut.

John Hughes is dead.

I had shitty acne and skin too that was either too oily or too dry and i still had a long term gf

The robot wasn't an alien. It was just a machine from that dumb war lab place.