Correct The Record - Deploys NSA Malware Package

Targets: 8pol, 4pol, /r/The_Donald

Inside Correct The Record Post-Debate PLOT!:
archive.fo/LnIrV

ekim [5:52 AM] set the channel purpose: clean up this mes
brock [5:52 AM] joined post-debate from an invitation by @ekim
brock [5:53 AM] go round up the others. i need some coffee.
ekim [5:53 AM] will do
efink [5:54 AM] motherfucker.
brock [5:54 AM] good morning to u to fink.
efink [5:55 AM] the only good thing about it was that whoever that was, she looked pretty good. how tf did they do that?
brock [5:56 AM] i can't talk. very hush hush. still, we've lost every online poll and we need to get tough here. get this under control.
? [5:56] still, i hope we put the sick thing to bed.
? [5:56] i hope.
efink [5:57 AM] me 2. do i have time for coffee?
brock [5:57 AM] we're all gonna need a lot of coffee.
ekim [5:58 AM] shaw is on his way sir.
? [5:59] i don't see what's so bad. She looked really healthy! I thought she did GREAT!
efink [5:59 AM] she was scoring 3 on AMTS a couple of weeks ago and 22 on mmse. Yeah, whoever that was was normal.
? [6:00] but the telemetry sucks. look at all the snap onlines: we're losing 100%
? [6:00] romney v obama numbers
ekim [6:01 AM] but those don't mean anything
efink [6:01 AM] it means they're enthusiastic. organized. if they can swarm a poll whats to stop them swarming a voting booth?
[6:01] it also creates a counter-nar. the free press will sniff it. we have to stop the bleeding.
ekim [6:01 AM] k
efink [6:02 AM] don't worry. we have something. GET SHAW OUT OF BED.
? [6:02] i'm going for coffee.
cshaw [6:05 AM] hello!
? [6:06] hi Liz.
? [6:06] I see we're not happy :disappointed:
brock [6:06 AM] Not at all.
cshaw [6:06 AM] I read the round-up. It looked good?
brock [6:07 AM] the round up my burning ass. I'm talking about the real world. Trump made her look like a girl. Today we hit back. We hit back hard.
[6:07] Fink?
efink [6:07 AM] one sec.
[6:10] okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?
cshaw [6:10 AM] yes
ekim [6:10 AM] yes sir.
efink [6:11 AM] alright. we need to move beyond the disruption scripts and down-voting. we need to start hurting people and that's what this is about. This is about winning because we'll never get a chance at this again. everything is justified. David?
brock [6:11 AM] dramatic.
? [6:13] fuck–okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.
? [6:13] It's more like fighting a disease.
? [6:14] So what we need to do is break the pattern. The usual means isn't working. Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.
? [6:14] so we have full clearance. Word of God. Note: Clinton
? [6:15] Fink–let's do this. I have a plane to catch.
efink [6:16 AM] uploaded and commented on an image: foxacid.jpg
ekim [6:16 AM] Ew.
cshaw [6:16 AM] i like it! wtf is it??
efink [6:17 AM] This is manna from heaven, kids.
? [6:18] We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.
? [6:18] You will monitor, identify, and using the FA software set we have, identify/dox.
cshaw [6:18 AM] that will dox them??
efink [6:20 AM] It will man-on-the-side for the user boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised
? [6:20] David? How many do we need?
brock [6:21 AM] I want 150 from 4chan, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Snx
archive.is/lxkct
conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/14492-correct-the-record-deploys-nsa-malware-package/
wethepizza.com/
yelp.com/biz/we-the-pizza-washington-2
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M
yelp.com/biz/we-the-pizza-arlington
youtube.com/watch?v=9eZ6EACDKiE
tgchan.org/kusaba/meep/res/27295.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

? [6:22] I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals.
cshaw [6:23 AM] it won't work outside the US?
efink [6:23 AM] It works fine outside the us you idiot. That's NSA stuff.
brock [6:24 AM] WE don't work outside the US. Do you think this is fucking bean-bag?
? [6:24] We are going to disrupt them before this shit goes any further.
? [6:24] if they don't have leaders, we're going to get their thought leaders.
cshaw [6:24 AM] like pajama boy!
brock [6:25 AM] I AM NOT N THE MOOD cshaw
cshaw [6:25 AM] sorry
efink [6:26 AM] just get us the target profiles. Hit the numbers. Give us a matrix for each of them. Okay? PII, influence grid, recent activity, Q-rate. Like that.
? [6:26] You know what to do.
cshaw [6:26 AM] Yes sir.
ekim [6:26 AM] What are we going to do with that?
brock [6:27 AM] dof u really want tio fucking know, kim?
ekim [6:27 AM] i'm good.
brock [6:28 AM] u better be. I am going to get a plane. You will be up ALL NIGHT. Keep the lab LOCKED. Fink bring in pizza or whatever to keep the kids going.
? [6:28] I am out.
cshaw [6:28 AM] does it have to be We the Pizza?
efink [6:29 AM] Brock LIKES WtP. What do you want?
ekim [6:29 AM] Sushi. Sushi would be nice.
efink [6:30 AM] what do you think this is, the Trump campaign. We're getting pizza from We.
? [6:30] Get those files together.
ekim [6:30 AM] I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.
efink [6:31 AM] google Seth Rich and shut up about it.
cshaw [6:31 AM] OOg.
? [6:32] well, they are deplorable. idk. I think we should have done this a long time ago.
efink [6:32 AM] get working kids. I'll check back in a couple. Have something for Brock before he hits the ground. k?
ekim [6:33 AM] I'm sick of We the Pizza.
cshaw [6:33 AM] me2.
? [6:33] :confused:
ekim [6:33 AM] :confused:

Haven't seen a thread about this. Sorry if it has already been discussed.

Bump

This is old news, where have you been?

They """"""""""""""""""""believe""""""""""""""""""""" in democracy.

We need to hit them back somehow.

Bump

Make We The Pizza hate them.

What is that?

yeah, just a couple of 400+ threads that were stickied for some time

Oh, I remember not reading those threads.
My apologies.

Also, if you have body armor, wear it, and if you have a ccw, carry it. Things are gonna get sticky.

Magic Lantern: archive.is/7Snx
FOXACID: archive.is/lxkct

lmao, the movement is growing by that many each day

checked and armed up and ready confirmed

So am i gonna get infected with malware if i go to Holla Forums now?

People shouldn't use their actual handwriting because it can be used to identify them.

Nice machine gun with AP-rounds, OP.

What the fucking hell.

don't give a fuck man. (((they))) know exacty who we are already. we are not ghosts. hell if they get close enough to get me then they get close enough to shoot at.
is there any good progs for finding foxacid or magic lantern on ones system.. how deep does it dig in?

they have no Holla Forums so i yell at like the 12 lefties on there. real small group some are not cucked

this, pretty dope.

with dat A1 flash hider too.

Probably not, CTR are retarded and will somehow end up dox'ing themselves again.

I'll just avoid going here on my pc for a week or two. My phone should be fine.

I plan on going public as a shitlord soon anyways. Come and fucking expose my you kike faggots. I have nothing to lose

This is just going to end up making our movement go from online presence only into public presence. If you are caught, DONT BACK DOWN DOUBLE DOWN. They're banking on having us embarrassed and shamed.

If you're reading this CTR, I look forward to see you swing I'm the breeze. Especially you, Fink

Forgive me. Autocorrect

If anything they'd more likely compromise your smartphone than your computer. Portable devices are especially useful to track and monitor people for obvious reasons.

checked and sentiment resounded.

Come on CTR… come to the nightmare

I dont know how they would compromise an android though. What are they gonna do? Force install an apk on here?

well.. these assholes are conspiring to commit illegal acts. we have the transcript. send it to someone.. anyone

Its sanctioned by Obama/Clinton and sponsored by the NSA.
Who the fuck can help you at that point?

did not mean to do that.. so have a bump

At this point, i dont care if they spy on me or not, i just dont want malware to destroy my shit.

Fuck THAT very much. I wouldn't want to deal with either of those. I'm not guessing an anti-virus would help?

Someone get a job there and once you figure out CTR's orders and location transmit the location to us and add a flavorless poison (like ricin) to the pizza. Or just a laxative or something if you're soft. Put most of it around the center of the pizza (the tips of the pieces) and sprinkle a litle around the crust in case they're all weirdos who eat pizza wrong.

Saw this a few days ago and was wondering if it was real or not. Clearly CTR hates us and would love to get their hands on such goods, but exactly what would they do with the info assuming they actually find an user other then try to tell their employer, if they are not NEET, that they have a nazi frog worshipping employee? If it is fake, it could be just to scare us into doing nothing, but I do not see how as we are already on FBI/CIA watchlists.

Military intelligence HATES the domesticate spy agencies. Since these big brother agencies are compromised by foreign monied interests, incompetent, often feed the military bad info and down right unconstitutional, also they compete with them for funding.

Government agencies in the same field are never friendly with eachother, they'll sell each other down the river given the chance. See Snowden.

You're a fucking idiot. Delete this post ASAP.

They purposefully try to goad people into saying violent shit like this so that they can report them to authorities, get their dox, and publicly out them.

Don't make anything even remotely close to a death threat unless you want to be v&d.

You don't think they can root and force install an apk remotely? Think a phone manufacturer would get left alone by the zog if they don't comply with this?

Whoever you send it to already know, they're in on it.

Why don't you save important things externally so if you do have to remove an OS nothing is destroyed, you just lose a few hours (tops) putting everything right?

Man, I already am just a walking incarnation of Holla Forums. It is the most liberating thing just casually calling some dirty kanaker a kanaker.

Not to mention bitches love Hugo Boss.

No OS cd, too paranoid of keyloggers to install a pirated one.

Posted it ~ It may get pinned. Just helping get the word out.

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/14492-correct-the-record-deploys-nsa-malware-package/

I can threaten people all I want as long as it's not specific.

Where is We The Pizza? Sounds niche.

Just a quick search got me this pizza place in D.C.
wethepizza.com/

So a bunch of tumblr tier spergs have managed to get their hands on a WMD level computer virus. Well there's no way this can go horribly wrong. I imagine one of them will be handing a copy over to BLM by next week.

Also
So we are officially in Metal Gear Solid territory now.

Good luck. There's nothing you can do to me I haven't done to myself with 10x more talent.

Pretty sure one of us wrote this tbh.

yelp.com/biz/we-the-pizza-washington-2

Its original intent was probably
But it came out as
So low effort.

I think it is a possible location, if CTR shills have a base in D.C. do not see why they would not. In the news section of their website, We the Pizza talks about how they gave free pizza to the liberals staging a sit in to get gun control. So it would be a clinton friendly place.

this, who cares, we know where they are, so what are they going to do, tattle on people for liking Trump? That'll backfire.

I'd like to "correct the record" David.

Give this man some thumbs up, subs for making a video on this subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M

yelp.com/biz/we-the-pizza-arlington
They have two locations according to their site.

Looks pretty decent.

I think it's better than they deserve, don't you?

If I had the money I would use that random acts of pizza thing to send pizza to any user that got quints in my thread.

Sadly, I'm broke. But thankfully, our camaraderie can withstand hunger.

Oh no. One of 7 identities I've created and have used for years will be doxxed.

K

They probably have to chip in because they cannot pay $20 for individual pizzas everytime they go out. Even though they still want to be hip and social, so they go eat out and waste their money anway. If they are not dedicated to getting rid of their social lives to fight us, how can they ever hope to understand us/beat us at our own game?

Meanwhile…

Lets get em boys.

Checked and Im with you. I dont back down from shit anymore. Fuck them, they deserve to have their collective skulls smashed in. They have evoked their demise by their endless hubris

HAIL KEK 811

It doesn't readily make sense as FOXACID uses QUANTUM which is a man-in-the-side attack (this is acknowledged in the archive) but they don't have the needed capability to duplicate traffic without the full power of the NSA.

FOX…

Do these idiots really think they can take us down? We have no leaders, there's no way to attack us aside from completely shutting down all chans, which they cannot do.

Entirely possible the whole conversation is made up.

We'll ask efink himself.

All I want to do in life is fire a LAW at someone who deserves it.

Really? Because this sounds $100% totally legit to me.

Is that a wooden heat shield on the right?

Wait, is foxacid the name they use? I think I might know who is behind it.

How do they hope to achieve this? If the IT guy for Clinton was too incompetent that he needed to ask reddit for help, how do they expect to accomplish identifying people here?

Just in case, it's best to be sure they're annihilated.
It's the only way to be sure.

That board is dead when i go to see what it is
I dont get the boogeyman shit around here
I got banned once and it said "hey Holla Forums"

From what I understand, Holla Forums left for some other imageboard. I do not know if they still exist, but that is what I have heard.

There are multiple Holla Forumss.
Because we have proof they do it.
Because our moderators are confirmed to be either paid or free shills, but they are absolutely working against actual Holla Forumsacks.

Any more questions? I’d be happy.

Do you know if Holla Forums is still on freech?

hilarious that they'd spend this much energy on Holla Forums
this shit can't be real

That is a dank patch, does that go on our Hugo Boss uniforms?

For when we became the new CIA division under the Trump Dynasty of course

Why don't you check yourself Just looked, whole site was dead as fuck.

I've never really understood Holla Forums. Most people encountering us either reject us immediately and leave or try to change us and are instead changed themselves because they lose every argument they start. But Holla Forums despite losing quite often still persists in their single minded autism to keep us from discussing freely. Why are they so butthurt about us? Why do they persist in fighting a battle against truth?

not that I mind it really, it's good for us to have an enemy that isn't entirely out of depth on the chans, it gives us something to test ourselves against and keeps us sharp

I feel like Trump owes us one. How many of us are there, anyway? We've done more for American citizens in the past 6 months than the FBI, CIA, and NSA combined.

and of course

It's popular to accuse resilient opposition of being goons, but in this case, it's true.

They're insulated against conversion because they go back to their own sites to reinforce the ideas they already hold. Further, having driven away so many in their lives with their beliefs, they feel they can't abandon their ideals without making those "sacrifices" in vain.

I would feel sorry for them, but they're too stubborn for me to put much effort into it.

wew

my man

There are more of us than you'd think, and there are a lot more who share our views because of other sources or from contact with us. CTR estimates us at 30 million (that includes 4chan and possibly r/thedonald) so it's likely around that many or more. I've accidentally met more Holla Forumsaks than i would expect, and I mostly hide my power level, so I'd say there are a lot more of us out there than many of us suspect. Quite a few communities and interest groups share our views without shitposting on imageboards.

~2800 unique posters in the past 72 hours
+ god knows how many lurkers just here

That would explain the existence of Holla Forums and all the anecdotal evidence we have of how shit their lives are. They couldn't compete here so they made their own board to complain about us so they wouldn't have to defend their arguments and beliefs. Explains freech and where ever else those goons congregate too, they need a place where they can reinforce themselves and their beliefs in order to regain the strength to fuck with us again. Unfortunately for them the fact that they maintain a distinct culture and style from us makes them easy to spot and troll into complete anal oblivion.

The active users metric is actually the number of /16 subnet ranges. There are only 16,384 /16 ranges and each of those has 65536 addresses. Which means each of those active users represents 1 to 65536 IPs and 2800 means up to 17% of the entire internet has posted here in the last three days. Obviously it's not at the high extremes of that range but it's a lot more than you'd think just from the number of "active users" Holla Forums posts

*Does anyone know

Holla Forums contains a bit more than just the goons, unfortunately. They're also comprised of what now makes up the "socially acceptable" people. Redditors, Imgurians, Funny Or Die, the friend everyone had in high school that read 8-Bit Theatre and Bob & George like it was the funniest shit.

The goons are the core, though. They're the movers and shakers, or at least they like to think of themselves as such. Perhaps the worst part of it is that the oldest of their lot feels responsible for the damage Holla Forums is doing.

A lot of them still think of imageboards as their personal stomping grounds, after all.

good point, think about some college campus dorm ip blocks and shit

Dubs of truth.

Also

Of course they weren't welcomed. They were the Jews of the Internet and SomethingAwful is their Israel.

Instead, they just shitposted and encouraged this "board culture" crap that made Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /tg/ so intolerable at times. Occasionally, they would need warm bodies for some project or another and would throw out invitations to some games or little clique gatherings.

Space Station 13 and Haven & Hearth were prime examples of this style of recruiting. The Habbo Hotel raids of yore were just timesinks on slow days for them. The custom SecondLife clients were likewise intended to make use of the superior numbers on imageboards while picking out the best to gift SomethingAwful accounts.

They were useful idiots for someone, to be sure, but we were their useful idiots in the early years of 4chan.

I guess Holla Forums would attract the sort of people who managed to be driven out of reddit but who's ideals were destroyed on Holla Forums. They have a lot of the niche commie ideologies kicking around on their board that normies can;t reconcile with their "free everything" brand of socialism.
How did goons wreck Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /tg/ though? I don't post or lurk much in those boards these days but I will if they're trying to subvert them. Goons would explain why people in SS13 threads always seem so fed up with the people in their games acting like idiots though, I checked out a few of those threads because the mix of order and chaos in those games appealed to me but all of them seem to be full of complaints about players and admins overstepping their bounds within the games and fucking everything up.

vidya ass threads
vidya boob threads
steam friends threads
youtube celeb threads
consolewars
healsluts

pretty much anything that's """""videogame related""""" but not actually videogames, and passed off as "muh board culture xD"

"Board culture." There were a lot of different examples, but most recall these as the most prominent.

/tg/'s was the quest threads that took over nearly completely for years, and drove other threads off of the catalog before many of them could gain much traction.

Holla Forums's was console wars. If you had a favorite, there were two threads shitting on it and one shilling for it. If you didn't have one, there were three threads asking which was the best. If you were part of the PC MASTERRACE, everyone despised you because the goons were out in force to shit up all the other console threads with it.

Holla Forums's biggest hill to die on was Project Chanology, and after that, doing anything at all was an invitation for everyone to screech at you for bringing attention to Holla Forums. God help us all.

Anybody who has something important to hide or say sure as hell shouldn't be doing it on the internet.

Any computer connected to the internet should be automatically assumed to be compromised because the high value information they possess can be easily obtained. With the types of tools that the NSA has, it would be impossible to stay a step ahead of them all the time, unless you simply have your computer disconnected from the internet altogether, and even then, you aren't totally safe.

I've found that the best line of defense is to maintain a "normal" computer with normal things on it, and actually do secret shit on a secret, secure computer or not through the internet altogether. Even sending physical mail is not a bad idea, because you never need to include a return address and you can write in code. The chances that your unknown sender mail is intercepted, interpreted and traced back to you is basically zero.

You can meet with people in person to discuss sensitive matters etc. These CTR queers are a bunch of bitches who wouldn't do anything, even if they did have access to NSA tools, which I highly doubt. If you're an intelligent person and they actually are able to hack you, they won't find anything on your computer that's worthwhile exposing, not to mention how vast amount of resources this would take before the election. The NSA has hundreds of people working round the clock, and these are just like 4-5 CTR idiots. They will literally get nothing done in the next 38 days or so. Let them play with their kiddie scripts while we laugh at them, that is, if this is even a real chat log. Sounds like retarded edgelord cartoon characters.

I want one, tell me where I can get it. If you don't i'll just vectorize and copy your art and make my own.

noice

holy shit nigger why are you being so loose with your anonymity they can find you on social media?

Honestly it sounds like bullshit.

They'd have to get you to visit a dedicated FOXACID server, that they would have to personally set up and configure to look like a legitimate website, in order to infect you.

As long as you're using archive sites or can read a URL, you're fine. I honestly doubt these people could even set up the system, much less find a real way to lure people to it. In the chat they tried to make it sound like they could get it up and running within the day and start generating hundreds of reports. Not happening.

It got so bad I got permabanned from the whole site for posting about actual tgs in a way the pocketeer apparently didn't understand.

I try to force myself to have discussions with Holla Forums some times

they are completely unwilling to discuss anything and you really have to press them to get any conversation out of them

I suppose I could lurk but it's so inherently unfunny and low energy

A lot of news sites get copied and pasted here.

It might work and net them a lot of hits, but not on everyone. Their bait would have to be pretty convincing to net an appreciable percentage of the lurkers.

I was permabanned when Kimmo Alm's "save as .bat and run it" script was still wreaking havoc on the site. I wrote a removal script that a moderator interpreted as something else entirely. The nature of my Internet service provider basically left me unable to post ever since.

Friendly fire isn't.

Unsurprising. I avoid them, mostly because the terminology they use leaves me drained.

It's almost like watching a sad movie while drinking. It's infectious and leaves you out of sorts for hours afterwards.

It has not been discussed, because the tools we have are the same tools they have. They can just afford the full subscriptions. Anyone with half a brain cell can find a crack for most of them, even if it is a year off, therefor any thread like this just comes off as trying to spook people into self censorship. Nobody here at this point is afraid of fighting for their opinions, beliefs, etc. Even most of the Germans that can get arrested continue posting here.

You may be asking yourself. Well it is because we are the great unwashed, the great uncucked. We cannot and will not be manipulated by some shit tier shills like you op. Keep trying to control the media…it is ours now. We have won and will continue until we are met with our blessings in Valhalla. Get rekt shill.

The common leftist methodology is to conclude first and argue after. Essentially they've already decided what they believe independent of their arguments or your arguments and if you ever throw something at them they can't handle they just retreat into the company of people who share those conclusions until one of them comes up with an ok argument. When you go into that group with a dissenting opinion it's very likely that they'll reject you without arguing effectively we do that here sometimes but it's often because we're just tired of posting the same crime stats and anti commie arguments instead of it being because we can't win a simple argument

That mentality also explains why they're so unfunny. Since they conclude first and argue later they never work out why something is funny. So they end up stealing "funny memes" and slapping their shit ideology on them and calling it a day. Leftists also seem extremely afraid of offending people apart from high test white men which makes their comedy so shit because walking the line between acceptable and offensive is a huge part of being funny.

Well-known terms from different agencies… this doesn't smell right. Either we're being trolled or CTR is dreaming.

Some of us are. :-) And CTR's gonna need a lot more than stolen conspiracy fodder.

Almost certainly. Who would CTR hire to sit and "correct the record" so incompetently all day? The usual lefty with the useless social science degree, if that.
They've grown desperate, and so one of them read a public wiki on NSA spy tools and wrote up something to scare some spergs because nothing else the idiots are doing is working. If they had access to the nsa they would have done it long ago, and its likely many in the nsa aren't on their side and are laughing at how incompetently these people are managing their sock puppet army.

Hey lads,

This is probably just a coincidence coupled with my cannot into computer, but I've just started getting these warnings on my browser today when visiting Holla Forums (not facebook or twitter though).

Not sure what to think. But probably something innocuous, just thought I'd share.

This and also checked.

What is happening is that your isp, weather Wifi or we….provider is impersonating Google and sending you a redirect to itself, which ABE sees as a request from Google to 8ch.

seems like DNS and this is not a national thing..this seems to be your network.

and as a side note in case you are not network savvy, all of your traffic is through your isp anyway, so if you are feeling like you are being watched by your isp…everyone is fam.

It's never too early to reinstall your OS.

Just think of how much faster your computer will seem, now that it's not bogged down by all the outdated XNA Redistributables and redundant copies of Java or Flash Player.

It's funnier than that. "Magic Lantern" was a big deal years before Snowden revealed FOXACID. The FBI claims that Magic Lantern was never deployed. To capture it now would be hilarious.

This makes me think that we're being trolled or CTR really is that disconnected from reality. CTR legally insane? Who coulda knew?

even more reason to archive

I know he might think so, but as the NSA knows, tracking us is kind of futile.

We live in a world where everybody is under surveillance, so it's not going to be hard to find them, when we our semi-totalitarian system falls like communism did. .

Figured something similar.
But you know, if you see something, say something.

Don't be afraid to look like a clueless mop on an anonymous imageboard, 10 000 Anons posting something innocuous for 1 user to share something genuinely suspicious is still a good ratio and it must be our duty.

image search nrol 39

Did a test:

Logging into bootstrapped.slack.com gives you "bootstrapped" in the top left hand corner in the same place that "correcttherecord" in the leaked screenshot/pic.

correcttherecord.slack.com exists while sites like coolkidstest123.slack.com and sfhdsygfsjkgrfdxkuy.slack.com don't.

How far out do pizza places usually deliver? 10 miles or less? Do we know if they have office space recently rented out? How and what can we do to find them?

that just looks like mellow mushroom.

…I want a philosophers pie, right now.

Oh kek is this a troll or is that digusting tranny still trying to attack us?!

bump

The inevitable conclusion for leftists as always. No fucking wonder commies killed millions upon millions.

i think this and some other threads were made to try to cull the influx of newfags
on the other hand if they're wasting all these resources on us i hope they enjoy smug anime girls and of course desu

Its a fools errand.

I used to try to do that to expand my debate powers.. Its utterly futile. There are numerous reasons as to why but the biggest are. 1) they are militantly set in their ways no matter what evidence you show them 2) they will show you faulty evidence and use it to argue that you are the one who is wrong. 3) *and the biggest reason there is no use debating with someone who is going to get the rope

then we have to do the same
that's the only way to win

This reads like someone writing a shity screenplay trying to sound authentic. You can go through all the authentic leaked shit from Wiki.

Nothing here sounds genuine, the way AA niggers and 20ish lesbian feminists talks:

[6:01] it also creates a counter-nar. the free press will sniff it. we have to stop the bleeding.

NONE of this is real. Maybe the person who made it up had the right motivations, IDK, but I can promise you this is not genuinely how people communicate.

BTW, on one will believe me, but I don't care. My first job in ((Hollywood))) was at 17, finding a shop of a steam-ship leaving NY harbor in early 20th century in the National Archives, but that didn't awaken similarities to the Titanic in mins of viewer.

I've worked on screenplays, I've been a script doctor, I've also worked on documentaries. the past 15 years of my life have essentially been spent/wasted developing an ear for how real dialogue sounds.

This ain't it. Don't have to believe me, there are enough real clinton emails out there, basically the same crowd only younger. THIS is not how they talk:

I sometimes wonder, with the avg IQ of the newcomers here, if we're beyond hopeless. CTR sure the fucks exists, and there are some genuine shills. THESE are not them.

I assume I will now be cursed, threatened, blocked, reported (as in the "THE LOSING THE INTERNET" thread when I explained !20x times that it wouldn't work with a little kike switching off everything right at midnight. Strangely, all those idiots shut up very quickly when, as I had been saying, NOTHING happened.)
Whether you believe my credentials or not, go back and read genuine leaked clinton/DNC emails. Ask yourself if this is how they write.

Secret squirrel here. The agency hates to see someone else use their still classified software. Report this as a leak to the NSA/DOD and they will arrest everyone of these guys under 26 U.S. Code § 7213 and a cocktail of other security violations.

i'll also add, I have some "inside knowledge" of politics. Sister is married to a US ambassador to a small Euro nation.
CTR, when you find them it will be in comment sections for things like Daily Mail, largely bc they are most read online paper and only one with a higher female readership.
You will be able to tell shill threads. As Hemingway said, "you can tell dialogue that is make. It clinks."

Hemingway also referred to writers having a "built in, shock-proof shit detector." I know, in le current year, everyone who writes an email or a shitty blog is a "writer."

There are lots of sites where you can download real scripts that were successful (Drew's Scritporama" being most popular).

For anyone with an advanced degree in any of the Humanities, who managed to sit through the bullshit and hold your tongue…does that sound anything like real dialogue to you?

They really want to go that far?

For fuck's sake, we know where they work, the names of their employees, and where they live. They are going to be in a world of hurt when the backlash hits them.

I should probably make sure my VPN is on from now on

I've noticed a great rash of posters, at all hours of the day and night, who indent new paragraphs. The hours are usually erratic and the posting speed is blistering when it's going on. It can't possibly be one poster, even an aging one that sleeps less than an insomniac like me.

You also write colloquially, fitting with the history of a person who studies how real dialogue sounds, but you don't consistently hit the (((echo))) meme, occasionally forgetting one on one side or the other. Further, you inconsistently double-space after a period, use ALL CAPS for emphasis of CERTAIN WORDS, and acronym like someone who texts a lot.

Who are you, dude? Why does Holla Forums hold your interest in such a fashion?

God they're bad at this.

Never click link shorteners. It'll likely be their method.

In other words if I just double check all URLs before I visit and avoid clicking links blindly, I'm golden? That's a pretty weak attack, is that the best the CTR/powers/NSA can do? That's nigerian prince tier hacking.

Basically, shit any user knows within a few weeks of lurking chans.

This has me thinking we tend to click on various news links from a wide variety of websites.

They might try to impersonate a news site, so we should be more strict on archive links.

Who am I? I work in "the industry," how I pay my rent. I made probably a poor career choice, sort of got swept into it before I became politically awakened. I get paid relatively well and manage to avoid completely soul-destroying, propaganda-type shit.
I make no claims to know how to format here, the only program I use consistently and know how to use like second nature is "Final Draft," the Mac Script Writing program.
Cannot tell you which movies I've done ( no one would believe me here anyway), but I'm also a Catholic, at least culturally (this Jesuit , Liberation theology fucker is going to destroy what little Euro culture there is left).
Usually I just lurk, don't post often, but since this is something I know a lot about, I may as well give willing to listen a heads-up: it's bullshit.
you can call me kike, fraud, whatever you like, but read that dialogue in that exchange, and compare to Clinton emails. It's not how real people talk/write in chats, and surely not the way they write.
So what was motive of whoever did this fraud? Either to scare people away from here or 8 chan, to create paranoia in the ranks where everyone is accusing others of being traitors….alternatively, was done by someone on Trump's side to try to mobilize maybe to fight, IDK.
What I can surely tell you is that it's not how real people talk/write in chats. I've read more than enough shitty scripts in my light to know what bad dialogue sounds like.
In my work, I am surrounded by democrat, largely jewish demons (though few have openly declared for Clinton for fear of a PR backlash, esp after "Deployables" comment.

Believe me or don't, I don't care. But compare this to the emails from wikileaks we know are real, and tell me ig they sound at all alike.

>>"Trump is just too charismatic, this is an army of chaos???

I'll leave the higher Iq among you to ponder that one…

You sound like a faggot.
That's what you sound like.

yes, my spelling/grammar is garbage right now, I've been up since Fri morning, had to meet a deadline for a rewrite. All I can say is that it's a "cape-shit" project, but not one of the totally soul-destroying, propaganda ones.

you can believe me or not, it's a moot point. but the smarter here, compare this to the leaks we know are genuine from wiki, and tell me of any of this sounds authentic.
I don't know motive of person who pulled of this fraud, but it is a fraud. Take that as you will.
t. someone deep inside enemy lines who doesn't want to see White Christian culture utterly destroyed by cultural marxism.

No one knows either way, that's the nature of the net, the only safe stance is to prepare for the worst and carry on as usual.

Downplaying threats is what gets idiots to loosen their guard.

Everyone should always be on guard to begin with.

wow user, that surely is witty and original. How long did it take you to come up with that? I'm absolutely smarting from that rebuke, devastated.

As stated, this is what I do for a living. I don't normally post, I am posting to draw attention to fact this is not real.

What people here want to do with that, I can't control, but I'd bet you everything I own on that assertion.
t. "faggot"

This you dimwits.

You're being provoked into action. Underhanded encouragement.

Here you are correct. I've been between here and half-chan for last ~2 years, and it's become so fucked, so many twists and possible false-flag attempts, I don't know motive of this fraud, and I doubt anyone save for the creator of it does.

But that "chat log," to use Hemingway's metaphor again…it "clangs." If you want to know what "real people" talking/chatting on net sound like, watch intro to "No Country For Old Men" (it's on netflix or amazon prime or one of those).
I wish I had more to contribute, because if Trump loses, it's probably actually good for me financially, but what use is more money when your civilization is gone?

Again, the smarter people here, look at some of the lines from that "log" and compare to….if you want to get serious, compare to her email leaks, but even to an open anti-Trump chat on red-tit.
It reads lik e a bad first-time attempt at a script. Skip to 30 secs. This is an example of how actual apple write/talk. Totally different topics, but you can even extrapolate this to how any "Chat" works:
youtube.com/watch?v=9eZ6EACDKiE

where can I cop that sweet patch?

I think they are too incompetent to do a fucking thing.

I've noticed this too user.
You're not alone.

wtf I hate CTR now

FOXACID is far more effective using something called QUANTUM, supposedly consisting of powerful hardware integrated into the internet backbone that can force a 'person of interest' to visit the forged site running FOXACID, infect them with spyware, and then redirect them to the legit site.

Only the NSA has access to QUANTUM though. FOXACID is just the malware package that the forged website would run to scan and infect your computer.

what kind of user has kikebook or similar?

use linux with hashchecks, linux is not really any harder to use once you are familiar with how it works

That's a plebbit meme. Go away, CTR.

Woops, forgot to change my name.

I read this again, bc 1 line was bothering me. This was a cute little troll project from CTR/ other left wing jew scum. I'm ashamed that people here fell for it.
Consider this. Read these lines. You think these little jew pricks don't know she has literally hundred of times the money Trump has for his campaign?

Sushi. Sushi would be nice.

????

THE ONE ASSHOLE CALLING THE OTHER ONE "SIR," THE REFERENCE TO "PAJAMA BOY." THE FUCKING NSA REFERENCES (OBONGO CAME CLOSE TO IMPEACHMENT FOR THIS CUNT, YOU THINK THE NSA WOULD BE ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR THESE ASSHOLES?)

Come on mates, use fucking common sense. You expect assholery from cuckchan, not here. And yes, it's a bit hard these days with assholes performing "joke" satanic rituals at Hadron Collider but come on use common fuckig sense….
I've done my part. If you all can't figure this out from out here, not sure what else to say or do. These motherfuckers can't even secure their own emails, forget giving other people viruses/malware (let alone high level NSA ones).
And now I sleep 20 hours. later. please use common sense, the Jews are having a good fucking laugh at this thread.

I can tell you're a shill by the JIDF made image you have been provided with and posted.

Troll harder faggot.

you're a fucking asshole and this place has become an embarrassment. A bunch of Jews wrote a very shitty troll "dialogue" to fuck with you and you took it hook, line and sinker.

The Jews are having a good laugh (or you are one of the Jews).

In any event, I have every confidence in the Russians that eventually, it will all come out and clinton employees better begin putting in permits for concealed carry. And soon.

Not sure they realize, only one side has guns in this fight, and it's not theirs. Whether you are truly an idiot or a troll, I don't give a fuck.

People have the address where the Clintonistas work. One was "mysteriously murdered," let's see how many more she has killed before all is said and done….

What is not to expect from a board created by a jew that got a huge influx of redditors and halfcucks during the GG era, user ?

how do they intend to compromise us with that Malware exactly?

I think they're on /ints/ or /inth/ here now, and they're probably still on Freech.

I remember having a feeling that tgchan has some overlap with something awful, but this is just deepening the rabbit hole.
I recall a few tgchan anons being outright goons, like one of the SJW mods in their IRC channel. I think their name was toxoglossa.

tgchan.org/kusaba/meep/res/27295.html
Hah, even got trips on their pepe thread!

Just leave.

And take your (((Colored Merchant))) with you.

this is fake
magic lantern is something OP found from a wikipedia article and actually knows jack shit about tech

OP is from CTR or similar, this is a diversion and distraction.

hemingway was a cia faggot

said it before and i'll say it again
this is to scare off newfags like a few other threads

>178 posts about likely fake logs from CTR IRC talking about using NSA tech
Where would they even get NSA tech from? The NSA doesn't care about Clinton winning or not. No NSA employee would hand over their vault or take a toy from it for CTR.

I'm an engineer and I don't think any training in particular is needed to tell it's bullshit. It reminded me of that time some logs of m00t were circulating where he said something like
The lack of critical thinking is really being a problem lately. everyone just going with the flow. And it sucks because if the first narrative sets in, there's no way to polish ideas or detect risks. Calling any person with a milimiter of criticism a CTR shill lets actual shills run away with the show. Shills don't need to change people's minds, if they can successfully destroy productive communications it's already ogre.

Is that a wooden heat shield hand guard on the right?

Looks like it.

If you're the originator of that image, could you upload some more photos of that beauty with the wood furniture on the far right? Do you have a complete set with the pistol grip and shoulder stock?

That would be my dream rifle: an ar-15 (probably a bushmaster xm15-e2s) with an a1-style upper, a2 heavy barrel and flash hider and that wood furniture. Maybe have the trigger cerakoted with a brass colour and throw a leather sling on it.

Oh my, what a nice boner I have right now.

polite sage for off topic.

Oh and a 3x20 colt scope. Can't forget that. And 20rd magazines.

The recent Equation group leak?

More likely they found metasploit and now think that they are sup3r1337. Or they're lying about something they don't actually have. Or we're being trolled.

Remember Hillary reading "How to Delete Emails"? kek

No lefty believes that Trump is charismatic. This is asinine.

Alright boys, looks like I probably clicked their link. Im an idiot who clicks the ads on the bottom of the site.

Is the site that the advert on the bottom links to, and filter-searching it on startpage shows the oldest crawled version/page of the aite was only 2 days ago.

I clicked the link and noped out because the site looked fishy, and then I saw this post. If its really advanced shit I doubt I can do much, but I was going to reformat tomorrow coincidentally nonetheless

Peace hombres, til' that deal is done. Will monitor thread for info.

The gold water is ran by Jim Watkins.
NT Technologies
Jim Watkins.

goldwater is jim's news program

really makes me think.

chekd

here you are completely correct. After sleeping for a long time, read it again, and was completely incredulous. It's a bunch of Jews from that place trying to get a kosher laugh and cause paranoia. And it's awful writing. Too much paranoia here, too anxious to believe horseshit.

for fuck's sake, not only the way it's written, but references to NSA programs they neither have the clearance to touch and that would be obongo's impeachment (even as a lame nigger duck) if even 1/100th of this were legit.
Surprisingly, my "friend" in Eastern Europe tells me they still don't have proper security, that it can be cracked with a bit of work, which is what I assume Assange has in his possession.
The Jews there think they're cute and trying to scare people. In reality, they've already been hit, all their internal communications are already compromised and they don't even realize it.
Going to be funny, bc whether Assange does it not, one way or another it will get out. Too many people have it now.
Trying to discourage people from posting and spreading their personal info here, half-chan, and led-it.
They are going to be in for a surprise, and it won't be so cute then.
(should anyone reply to this, remember to click "Do Not Bump"…the more experienced/smarter need to keep their bullshit away from newfags more susceptible to their own kosher brand of cancer).

Yes and no. We win because people can see how desperate the Left is, and how they use dishonesty/underhanded tactics. We dominate because we hold the truth, they cannot survive without lies. So that's one of our greatest strengths. However, if people don't care about the truth, then yes, it's necessary to not "play nice" in order to ensure our survival. I'm still conflicted about it though.

bump