VOLCANO GOES BOOM

Iceland is a volcanic hot spot. Lots of Volcanoes. Last time one of those fuckers went off, it was literally just smoke. But it fucked up Europe for a few weeks. THAT was the smallest of the volcanoes. Its sister one is getting ready to join.

Katla is now at Yellow Alert, meaning "Volcano is exhibiting signs of elevated unrest above known background level ". Historically, it goes off a few years AFTER Eyjafjallajökull does. Guess what people, time is on our side.

news.sky.com/story/flight-alert-raised-in-iceland-after-seismic-swarm-hits-katla-volcano-10599900

archive.is/482M7

Whose gonna enjoy a blackout of movement in Europe in a little while?

One bump, then you guys take over… another happening

The last time a major icelandic volanco blew we had a mini ice age. It cooled the world for hundreds of years.

If you are right then this is more of a happening than some earthquake in a commie state

Said commie state still needs to go back into the ocean, though.

But nothing of value will be lost whereas a major volcanic eruption would be a worldwide happening leading to famine, riots, pestilence…

Memes need to be stopped.

Ice age here we come!!!

Triple series of dubs comfirms Ice Age by Kek

>Less solar radiation, more cosmic radiation read: cloud production, and now the potential for sulfur aerosols and ash further filtering ultraviolet and visible sunlight

We're in for a wild ride, aren't we?

Iceland and California are going to trade places.

… yellowstone is going to enrupt…

[citation needed]

Please let this be true.

I've been saying it for years: global warming isn't an issue even if it is real.

Here's why:
The Earth is more or less like a ball of molten shit with layer of crusty stuff all along the surface. What happens you heat pretty much any crusty film floating on a liquid? It fucking dissolves slowly into the liquid portion. What happens when you have a thinner crust with a shitload of pressurized shit under it? It breaks open. What happens when the crust of the Earth breaks open? Volcanoes. What do volcanoes do temperature-wise? They eject ash which makes it fucking colder.

The short of this is:
The Earth is a dynamic system and anyone trying to accurately model it to cry "doom" is a fucking moron.

Looks like our winter-chan maymays took a whole year to be meme'd into realty.

PRAISE KEK
HIGH ENERGY OP

i prefer fimbulwinter over mini ice age to be honest

A volcano eruption in Iceland is like a nig getting killed in USA.

Grandfather Frost and the Winter Maiden.

It is time.

Stock up on winter boots, Comrade.

I never said it was a cause of Ice Age shit, I did say it would disrupt air shit and movement in Europe. However, military planes will not be happening during the time of ash

Considering this is Katla, the resulting ash cloud would definitely disrupt a lot of air travel in Europe for weeks if not months.

no one checking these dubs?
88 says yellowstone gona erupt

PLEASE WINTER CHAN GIVE US YOUR BLESSING!

We need to make a new series of winter/ice age-chan threads.

Winterchan is best chan

At this rate white people will be the refugees. The genocide of browns to make room for the colonies will be unequaled in history.

Stop with this "Yellowstone blowing up" thing please.

It would fuck over the United States completely, over half of the population would be dead and we'd probably see mass chaos around the world eventually leading to a reality similar to the movie called "The Road".

California earthquake which destroys LA please, Iceland volcano freezing all of the shitskins around the world in a mini-ice age paradise please.

Just no Yellowstone, thanks.

Meme Responsibly

We're chaos inducing meme shitlords who worship a frog representing the vast unknown who created the universe through repeating digits.The word responsible is not in our vocabulary. What in earth gave you the idea that we want to be responsible?

There was once a time when Europeans measured their age by the amount of winters they had survived. The world will return us to those times.

checked, regardless

You can't control the memes. I can't control the memes.
Let there be chaos throughout the world. Hardship will destroy liberalism and all its toxic dogmas.

KEK DOES AS HE FUCKING WELL PLEASES YOU LITTLE SHIT

Dubs confirm

Whites belong in the snow.

Sulfur?

Isn't sulfur generally patterned rather than a straight yellow?

Haha, I don't know who this guy is but he looks like CHEESE

As a geoscientist, my estimation is a massive sulfur of some variety.
The only other bright yellow minerals or mineralloids typically inorganic synthetic dyes that I know of are uranium or chromium based.

Otherwise I would think that you're just posting a yellow stone as a visual pun

.t. a drunk geologist

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE

Nah m8, lets meme it.

Do those runes have anything to say about mountains, fire and ash?

Anons living near Yellowstone, pls move

Well , my house is pretty hot , i am comfy , hot chocolate is also ok. BRING IT

s–

Its pure meme

most likely yes…

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

We should start a hashtag to get the foreigners out via fear

#EvacuateEurope

People who live there wont go anywhere, but people who are rootless will evacuate