BREAKING: Carrie Fisher had cocaine, heroin and ecstasy in her system when she became ill on a flight last year...

BREAKING: Carrie Fisher had cocaine, heroin and ecstasy in her system when she became ill on a flight last year, autopsy shows

LOS ANGELES (AP) – Carrie Fisher's autopsy report shows the actress had cocaine in her system when she fell ill on a plane last year, but investigators could not determine what impact the cocaine and other drugs found in her system had on her death.

archive.fo/Wcgqf

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/carrie-fisher-lawsuit-defendant-ruling-942113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you mix those things? Poor lady.

I hope tumblr will follow her example

Wow.

You got this from /television/ faggot.

I can understand the cocaine, but who the fuck takes E with heroin? Who takes E before boarding a plane, for that matter? It is a known entactogen and stimulant. Was the bitch planning on dancing through the whole flight?

We know her mother followed her shortly after. Not from drugs from what we know.

She's a celebrity. You think they know how drugs work. It's a magical pill that makes them feel relaxed and loose to them. Just look at all those celebrities that have died from drugs and you'll see the thing they have in common is poor life choices.

shocking

FTFY

But seriously what the fuck was she thinking at her age doing heroin was it actually heroin or an opiate

What I don't understand is she had lived so long, why the fuck didn't she have a personal trainer that would give her a diet that didn't consist of heroin, cocaine and e

SYA IT WITH ME
A LIFETIME OF EMPOWERING WOMEN

because a personal trainer doesn't just come to you automatically. you have to give enough of a fuck to hire one.

Didn't disney force her to have one

Everyone start pushing that Disney and Episode VII the force awakens is what killed Carrie

wew

No. A woman has died here and you should show some respect, Disney didn't force her to do anything so stick your slanderous lies where the Sun don't shine, we aren't interested.

Who?

She stated in a documentary that Disney made her go through a rigorous dieting to get back in shape for TFA, if the film wasn't made she might still be alive.

0/10

(checked)
Since you got that nice triple dubs I'll give you a (you) and ask how does that disqualify it from being breaking news?

Disney really killed Carrie Fisher. Wow.

All the shit she took plus the height while flying was what probably fucked her up.

Your point is what? That Disney forced her to take the toxic cocktail that killed her? Good luck selling that story. You are making a big mistake here. That is the only anonymous warning that you will get, the next one will come in your post.

Are you sure you want to make this decision? Think long and hard about it buddy.

Disney forced upon her hard exercising and dieting habits which could have made her more prone to taking more drugs to cope with Disneywars

Or you could say the mean and racist reviews lead her into an anxiety crisis that made her take drugs again.

Bullshit. Cocaine is out of your system in less than a day.

She probably only agreed to do The Force OyVey-kins just to feed her habit. The junk in her system that killed her was most likely bought using the jewgold she received from it.

In their insatiable lust for more rehashes of a shitty whored out children's fantasy franchise, StarWarsfags directly contributed to and financed the bitch's death.

She lost the will to snort

Only good thing these nerds ever did

Underrated.

>>>/waifuist/

Not surprising in the least

Just curious, did she have any contact with this man in the days leading up to her death?

There was also this that people knew about before she died, redditors insisted she dindu nuffin.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/carrie-fisher-lawsuit-defendant-ruling-942113

Jesus christ

Daisy Ridley is supposedly a cokehead too, was coked up on the set of Episode VIII being annoying

I hope trumpft will follow her example.

IS THIS INTENDED TO BE A JOKE?

So, who else wants to start a boycott campaign claiming Disney employed a known drug addict who needed help, but instead enabled her addiction? Cause I really want to.

HEIL!!!

Trump curse strikes back.

Probably getting it from Shlomo the JewJew