NewsPlus sucks

SPAIN: 77 INJURED, TERRORISM NOT RULED OUT
archive.is/vbhWA

characterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacterscharacters

Word.

GTFO nog.

What's a "nog"? Do you mean a…

OH FUCK I'M A SPANIARD
WHAT DO I DO LADS?

nig nog

Buy a gun?

ahahahahahahaha >europoor >buygunz

Take up arms

Owning a hunting rifle is actually quite easy in Espain, miles easier than getting a handgun

I hate the government we have, and our pussy whiped laws.

What's the process for getting a rifle in Spain?

Is this a happening thread?

Its always a happening thread.

It's happeningm

Pretty much just apply for a hunting permit and that's it, doesn't take long to get approved and it's relatively cheap (about 200 euro last time I checked). You don't even need to be over 18 for it, just over 16

Are you allowed to live in a real city? And are you allowed to keep your gun in the city?

Yes and yes

Nigger do you even operate?

RECONQUISTA 2.0 WHEN?

are you so retarded,that you can't expand on this for a little bit? Maybe give a theory as to what happened, or post a bit from the archive? This pisses me off, because it looks retarded. This isn't Holla Forums, this is Holla Forums; fucking act like it.

SOLO JODEME LA MIERDA

Spaniards are hot blooded people, i hope they will not let this slide like frenchcucks.

WHEN WILL MY PEOPLE FIGHT BACK??

Inquisition part 2 when

Stab a mooslim with your sword then sneeze on some injuns

One guy in the comments is saying it's no coincidence that it was near the conservative party's building or something like that

/pol?

gas canisters don't explode unless they're rigged to do so.

bullshit, I'm spaniard and I can tell you we are a bunch of homosexual communists. The Franco thing was an anomaly at best.

How to spot an outsider 101.

This is amusing. It seems ISIS and their threats to expand into Spain and restart the Moors.

Whelp get the Andalusia ready.

Seems like it was a gas explosion, I don't doubt it, here in spain gas lines aren't that common and gas is usually stored in big cylinders that are replaced every so often. Explosions like these seem to occur a couple of times each year, normally they only occur in residential buildings because woman and old people don't even know the gas system has to be maintained. I'm quite surprised there wasn't even a single death.

Yeah, kinda, there's been a lot of progressive crap lately, but it seems it's dying out, specially after seeing what's happening in germany.

Yeah I got the feeling you guys were fucked since that thread a few weeks ago about the anti-bullfighting protests.

Bullfighting is probably one of the most Spanish things I can think of, up there with Catholicism, guitar music, passionate fucking, and conquistadores. And now your people are trashing it.

Who the fuck put sage in my name field?

pic related
It seems "pol" has been scheduled for elimination. Hillary's attack on Pepe is an arm of that agenda of the CIA.

LOL. Anonymity protects us from ego, from leadership and subordination.

Nigger please

As a Spaniard I have no fucking idea what are you talking about. Please give some details.

What a shitty picture. Did you come here during couple last months because of the election? Gas yourself.

>>>/reddit/

not him, I just know tittyfucking is called doing it spanish

Oh.
Funny how in Spanish the term is "Cuban" instead of Spanish.

See:

See:

Shitpostear en la sección de comentarios de 20 minutos

If I do that they will trace me and suicide me for anti-semitism and whatsoever.

Usa un proxy carajo

It's just a bit of a stereotype over here in the U.S. that the peoples of Latin descent (Spaniards, Italians, etc) tend to be passionate, in the bedroom and out, that's all.

FUCKING MORROCANS

Gas yourself

Britbongs say the same thing tbh lad

Cuckchan invasion is real.

"pre-existing cleavages" - Snowden leak

Never be under prepared, protect your life and lived ones