AltRight Brand Appropriation Movement

jobewatson14.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/altright-brand-appropriation/

Other urls found in this thread:

jobewatson14.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/altright-brand-appropriation/>>7711338
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude what the fuck is going on here? And how long has this been happening?

Google:
"euorpean people art"
"white man white woman"
"white couple with baby"
And photos of nignogs come up. Is this a troll attempt to fuck with search results or is this Google skewing their search results again like with the "American inventors"?

A lot of European neofascists wear New Balance shoes for some reason.

"American christian family" does it too. "Peeing standing up" is mostly women. I asume it's probably not even that sinister for them. Maybe they've messed up somewhere in the code to give visibility to niggers in something that wasn't related to any of these searches. They then did the same for another search because the rigging wasn't hard enough. Then another. Consequences will never be the same.

This shit looks fucking nice. IMO it's better to do this about colours than a particular brand. It avoids the risk of them donating to spite dose rayciss once someone in HuffPo starts bullying them.

New Balances are nice and stylish, I recommend the 574s. Puma is nice too. Both good and avoid nig shit for the most part.

Interesting.

(checked)

(Witnessed)

My genetics force me to wear New Balance. They're the only sneakers that fit the shape of my feet. Aryan as fuck otherwise.

New Balance officially the new RWDS Jackboot for discerning Aryan men?

Are they still made well? I have an old pair that have held up like a fortress.

Those boots are badass.

I've torn the outside a bit mostly due to negligence but the shoe itself is fine after a few years now (I even take them out during winter). Those are not made for durability though, they're intentionally very light and flexible.

Could be. Those are nice boots too.

I honestly didn't know New Balance made boots before I looked that up. Found these ones too. You could get away with wearing these with a pair of slacks at an office job. My RWDS kit just keeps getting fashier every day.

The founders of both Puma and Adidas were NSDAP.

They were brothers, weren't they? Adidas is short for Adi Dasler or something like that, if I remember right.

It would be nice if certain brands could be associated with whites, just like some brands now are associated with niggers (beats) or fags (apple). Sometimes companies double down on this and say "well, if our primary customers are white we might as well start designing products specifically for whites".

Then even whites who don't care about race are pushed to be closer to other whites and away from non-whites simply because non-white products don't fit their needs. It will be yet another everyday reminder that multiculturalism doesn't work.

(checked)

it seems new balance is the true shoes of the aryan race

Your dubs confims.

i wanted to meme cos i like to keep things funny, but this made have a fucking panic attack

article on why I chose Adidas jobewatson14.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/altright-brand-appropriation/>>7711338

Friend, nobody has dug into you for posting an alt-right blog on Holla Forums, since the general idea of the thread is fairly alright. You're pushing your luck as it is, though. We can see your ID, we know you're OP. You don't have to post a link to the article that you already posted as your OP. You're newfagging it up at best and shilling at worst, neither of which fly.

maneouver caefully:
this will get a reaction:
its better to do something to provoke a reaction that favours us
sometimse inciting conflict can favour us: usually not

i support this idea tho: especially with the recent memes for normiesphere with the whole 'googles and skypes, bad news' thing
just worried this could make normies want to counter signal if this gets played up:
what is cooler for us is to MAKE OUR OWN SHIT - nothing competes

I picked Adidas because of it's history. Adi Dassler fought in and produced boots for the Wehrmacht. I too have seen New Balance used at pro-white protests however. Getting a few brands associated with the pro-white movement is important for
sorry about that. I've only posted on the chan boards once before. Didn't realize this wasn't the appropriate place for the post.

I apologize for that. I've never posted here before. I didn't realize it wasn't the appropriate place for this topic.

I was hoping this thread would just die off with a gore sage and general topic derailment.

You have two options, either lurk more and figure out how this place works or go back to whatever shithole you came from. It's obvious you are new.

Just lurk more man. You'll pick it up. First thing you need to do is ditch that Alt-Right shit. Stick around long enough and you'll see what's wrong with them anyway (Hint - it's because I'm able to group them as a singular identity with "them"), but you're better off ripping that band-aid off right now.