THE ANCIENT MEMES ARE CONVERGING

PROPHESIED TRUMP LANDSLIDE

CRAZY YOUTUBE MAN CONFIRMS

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/17303/holy-cow-red-heifer-born-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

webm or kill yourself

It's an hour long. I just saw it as recommended on the recent interview with Molyneux and Dilbert but haven't watched yet.

The video is over an hour long, that wouldn't make much sense.

Also, checked.

This guy is pretty nuts, lad. He has videos about reptilians or something like that.

Haha I know. I just think it's an entertaining watch.

Reminds me of this.

I watched it yesterday.

It was basically about Trump being a "type" of Cyrus and would ultimately bring down Saudi Arabia and help construct the 3rd temple (a prerequisite event for the appearance of the Anti-christ).

Another interesting point was his argument based on Jonah and certain promises God makes that there are multiple possible time-lines that would fulfill the same prophecies. Therefore it is up to use collectively to choose the time-line whether we elect Clinton and go one way or Trump.

That's not to say there isn't a whole lot of bullshit, speculation and general lack of critical thinking. For example he uses the chapter numbers to be prophetically meaningful, but the chapter divisions don't exist in the original text.

Didn't they break ground on the 3rd Temple in Israel just a few months back?

Probably, I don't know.

I know that completely red heifers are starting to be born in the US:

breakingisraelnews.com/17303/holy-cow-red-heifer-born-us/

Which is what they need for the 3rd temple.

There are fringe groups of jews that break onto the temple grounds every so often and shovel a bit of dirt or lay a couple bricks so they can say that, but it hasn't officially happened yet

That cow developed some markings and was disqualified.

so its a bunch of kike bullshit?

None of that shit applies, Kek has returned!

PRAISE KEK

Fuck your prophecy, if you faggots can't get along in civilized company, NONE of you gets to play. Maybe we can build a new Olympic style games stadium, but for real athletic competition among whites only. Funding for the games will be provided by the salt mines.

More like American bullshit, bible prophecy specifically refers to events between countries and peoples of the middle east.

Book merchants need to make up how America or Europe are the main players in order to sell books to westerners and feed their own fucked up narcissism,

oh yeah

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD MY FELLOW BOARD PEOPLE
THE THIRD TEMPLE HAS ALREADY BEEN BUILT
ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF THE ANTI-CHRIST

It's a pretty good video actually.

Looks like I'm in one of those threads again.

Obligatory sandpeople saga prophecies, not even once.

I take back 80% of this.
It's good at the start then goes full prophecy.

the only places that die are the ones that the muslims inhabit,
land of grapes -until islam

Are you unironically being Jewish or are you unironically being we wuz Sumerian kangz? A European doesn't owe anything to the region.

Damn islamophile CTR shill

So you're telling me you can't elaborate why a European should care about some dunes with a few good rivers? If you're insinuating that WE WUZ SPACE KANGS and that a European should care about where these SPACE KANGZ crash landed according to a dune man scroll, then you're either a dumb European or literally Jewish. There's already enough Muslims to remove in a traceable and tangible homeland, unless of course you're Jewish, then keep up the good fight, I'm sure you're not being lied to yourself.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
IM A WORTHLESS SHILL
YOURE JEWISH
fuck off m8
THAT LAND WAS ALWAYS OURS

Any of you guys who clicked that link with javascript enabled might want to overwrite your hard drive with zeroes before reinstalling your OS from read-only media.

Monotheists are more correct than filthy Triunist though.
God is All, All is God, God is beyond All.