Ugly children

I think that we can all agree that this kid is fucking ugly.

Lets dump picture of hideous children, so we can feel superior to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/severely-deformed-baby-born-massive-11228272
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3758715/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So ugly even the pope didn't want to fuck Little Jeremy.

THE WISE ONE AWAKENS

did they fuckin tattoo eyebrows on that kid?

Yes

This one give me nightmare

I'm kind of curious how it would be to deepthroath her.
But with a cock my size I would probably choke her to death which is a turnoff.

leave Mitty alone

what the fuck is wrong with you user? tighter is always better

But what if she starts bleeding?

The blood will make for some nice lube.

Sounds like peehole infection to me

whats his endgame

I had to reverse image-search this.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/severely-deformed-baby-born-massive-11228272
Why the fuck does this kind of shit literally always happen in India?
kek. They didn't want him anyway.

india is disgusting im not surprised they come out looking like this

Her whole face just looks like a vagina. Why do they let these kinds of deformities live? At this point she's so fucked up that she's better off being killed right when she comes out the womb, when she's still a barely-sentient baby. Why let her suffer like that for years?

hungry hungry hippos

India is a fucking shithole. Drinking filthy water where they literally dump goddamn bodies for rituals and other shit into does this to people.

Would ingesting bodies and shit do this to you, though? Cannibal tribes don't have this problem. Other areas with just as poor of water don't have this problem. There's something especially fucked about India. I guess it's because so many of them think deformity is some god thing because of how fucked their gods look, but…

India is a mass case study on the mutagenic effects of living constantly waist-deep in human waste.

I don't think eating human meat can fuck DNA/eggs/sperm, it does risk disease though (since 100% of disease in the dead guy can spread to you, which isn't true for other animals).

My dad believes in advanced ancient technology and that India was nuked in the past and these are radiation mutations.

India

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3758715/

I don't have kids but these pictures really hurt my heart. I just couldn't live with myself if I allowed my kids to be born like any of these ones

lol I never understood why people would call that ayylmao beautiful it’s like their virtue signaling got so out of hand she literally believes it. Apparently she’s a bitch too

I think she's dead by now.

Also the girls in secondary school who kept sharing her picture saying she was beautiful were the same who irl would talk trash about boys for being ugly.