Ok I've had enough. Doxxing CTR headquarters is one thing, but if they are attempting to doxx us personally (good luck...

Ok I've had enough. Doxxing CTR headquarters is one thing, but if they are attempting to doxx us personally (good luck, many of us are flat crazy or have non-disruptable incomes) then we should do the same.

I propose we doxx the people working at CTR, and find out where not only they live, but where their children go to school/loved ones work.

It's time to go on the offensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

dereferral.link/cdee17/234267/http://www.zabasearch.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bampu for great justice.

Do you have anything to go off of or do you just want everyone else to do the work

when did the extra 'x' get added to dox?

>>>/reddit/

"but where their children go to school/loved ones work."

anons dont talk like this.
that information is naturally included in a dox.

this is a honeypot.

Great. So we aren't going to counterattack?

You still haven't put anything forth yourself, nigger

We'd already done it without your reminder faggot, but here's a bump.

I guess this thread is fail and aids, I'll form a starting point and try again later.

good luck you fucken heeb

Entirely your fault. Maybe next time don't be a retard and actually have something to go off of before you want to do le ebin haxxing

It's doxing you double nigger

Death to Israel.

Agreed. I got sloppy this time. I was simply reacting to a thread on ctr.
I'll compile data at my computer before making a thread.
I'm at my phone atm as I'm shitposting from work.

Right. I know one of them lives like 3 blocks from me, probably. They have 3 kids and they're all ugly little shits and live in the same house. Their hag wife works as a welfare sponge. They go to a school that has a bunch of other kids in it. Show 'em what you're made of Mr. Journalist.

Never. OP is retarded.

use intellius and been verified, yes you have to spend money, suck a cock you faggot, anyway use information from previous dox's to do whatever it is you're doing you take responsibility for it

I wouldn't worry about it. Supposedly ICANN deleted Holla Forums on 10/1, so we're not actually here.

Use alternatives, looking for a BTC alternative but haven't found one, here's a free alternative though zabasearch
dereferral.link/cdee17/234267/http://www.zabasearch.com/

Reported.

There is no credible evidence CTR is going to dox anyone, first of all that would be impossible since this is an anonymous image board, secondly, the convo was fucking fake.

controlled opposition making fakes to D&C?

most likely. Expect a false flag soon

Or an attempt to destroy themselves. Suicide by cop at this point.

Reported. For great justice! :)

This is an FBI thread user. They live to entrap dumb white boys.

How's being a faggot snitch working out for you? Because DoTR, your type will be right up there with Shlomo.

You mean mudslimes. Whites, unlike you, aren't that stupid.

TALKING about doxxing and you come out of the woodwork with that faggotry? heh and why might that be? Because you're one of the fuckers who will be found out.

Posting someones name, email, phone number, address, NOT ILLEGAL you dumb fucking coward.

dubble dubs checked

You're retarded, just kill yourself pls.