We have the first winner!

RAPE !!!

5000 Dollar Prize for wearing and bullhorning msm in background (no physical assult on reporters)

1000 dollar prize if you just wear it with no bullhorn or audio (being silent without generating police or security action)

You have to upload the video to youtube too because the organizator won't be looking all the msm just to find the clip.

Well he wins one or the other, but he's the first.

Contest has limit of 100 Thousand dollars, so 19 more folks to go, but if you do bullhorn you will increase chances of winning top prize or if there's multiple ofcourse the better ones will be selected.

You can get the clinton rape shirt online at rogerstone or infowarsstore.com

Another factor, you have to do it at least 6 seconds (more than 5)

Thanks for webm, I don't have that set up .. yet

(checked)

By the way, is that Carlson on the right, haha, that's why he's laughing so hard.

I hear the woman mentioning "Tucker" so it must be him.

This could get big. I want my 5 grand too. Looks like Alex Jones did something right for once

bump, this is funny

Did Filterman uncucked himself? He even started naming der jude.

I'm dyin

Sorry that "19" more folks to go number is a bit misleading, I didn't count the people who will win only 1 thousand, I do not think the 100 K number is set in stone either, it was kinda flash thing, maybe it won't be that high, I think it's a big too goo to be true but we'll see.

The problem will be reuploaders because the guy in the video has to upload himself and then he has to be found and contacted and vetted, some people may be recording coincidentially and upload it faster than the man himself so if this gets big and 1000 people do it, some people could be missed.

it is.

The dude on the right enjoyed being interrupted for that

Well, i doubt they are going to give it out to just about anyone who uploads the video. The guy that did it would have to come forward, qiuet easy.

No he didn't, and he never will.

Amateur. He should have yelled, "The world is controlled by international Jewish banking familes!".

Or he could've gone on amount Bill Clinton being a part of the Trilateral Commission which was funded by the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.

Bump. Holla Forums $100,000 dollars are on the line and all you have to do is find a news team, look for the red light, and call out ol Rapin' Bill

kek

checked

fuck i wish i was american, i would do it.

MMm yes goyim go on tv and show your faces for false promises of shekels

bump

Try to sneak on a Hillary mask when you do it too, make sexual grunts so the normalfags get the image imprinted in their minds.

So try to win 1-5K in a competition where your face is your ticket by wearing a Hillary mask?

Alright then.

This year has been one wild ride.

A for effort but shaky execution, he should receive a docked reward IMO.