POPE BTFO'S MARXISTS' THEORIES OF GENDER! CALLS FOR MORE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGES!

POPE BTFO'S MARXISTS' THEORIES OF GENDER! CALLS FOR MORE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGES!

IS THIS THE START OF A REPENTANCE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH?? IS HE FINALLY REALIZING THERE'S NO WINNING WITH THESE PEOPLE? IS THE NEXT STEP FINALLY CONDEMNING THE RAPEFUGEE CRISIS??

archive.is/YRrWY

cruxnow.com/global-church/2016/10/01/pope-calls-gender-theory-global-war-family/

FRANCIS GETTING REDPILLED BY KEK MAGIC!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera
en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

A thousand steps back, one half step forward.

Fuck off christcuck the pope is a spic mary was a whore who fucked a roman cucked her husband and told such a big lie it started the worlds shittiest religion

Yeah, this cuck can kiss my ass, until he calls for christians to cleans their lands of the filth shitskins and funds their weapons I don't care.

pope francis is a cuck who flip flops his opinion depending on where he is in space & time.

His views should be irrelevant.

Let's wait and see, anons. Who knows there's a next move further to the right on his part? This was today.

If he goes back to cuck mode, disregard this, and let's continue with usual ignoring of this fucktard. If not, it's a popular catholic figure on our side.

I'm geniuenly interested in the backlash generated by this statement. If it's strong enough, he might go "fuck this".

Who cares about his opinion on gender when he's wrong on immigration and mudslimes? Gender bullshit is a social issue. He's a race traitor and that's all that matters.

This is just the typical marxist strategy of two steps forward, one step back trying to swindle people away from the Truth in Jesus Christ.

He is still a false prophet, a heretic, and is a good goyim servant of satan.

Well, it is part of the whole package of the lefties. If he rejects one, the left will generate a backlash. If it is big enough, it might be too late to flipflop, then he'll have to do an 180.

I agree with you. Merkel herself was elected by being considered a tough politician, then later on opened the gates of Germany. Let's wait the next days, then.

Fuck Pope Francis. I stopped liking him long ago, but him berating Poland for not taking rapefugees in was the last straw.

DOTR when?

Only a dictionary definition of a cuckold would kiss the feet of a nigger.

HANG HIM.

He's just lowering the boiling frog to a simmer. He isn't getting 'redpilled'. Sorry, take your faith in the faith elsewhere.

There's a time where you hit rockbottom. At this time, the only way to go is up. It's not faith, it's just fact that some people just have enough of these people and decide to just show them the finger.

Even the fucking pope might reach this stage. At the very least, this is going to generate dissent in the Vatican, which could mean the next pope being more neutral.

Saying the Pope supporting traditional families means he is "redpilled" is like saying some leftist atheist making fun of feminists on youtube is "repilled". It is an easy stance that generates little controversy to anyone other than far leftists which have nothing to do with Catholicism in the first place. The biggest hangup with Christianity is that they are blind to race realism, and until that changes, all the calls for basic bitch conservative values will mean little.

I don't really care what the Pope thinks. He is nothing more than a politician playing priest. As a Catholic myself, I believe he needs to be stripped from his title and be humiliated in public for being a heretic. Truly worst Pope of this generation.

We keep waiting and it never happens. I'm done waiting, and it seems the a lot of us here are as well. All of these 'could mean's and 'might be's are useless.

Dont leftists love this pope?
I eagerly await twitter salt and uppity blogs

OP is a fag as usual

No one will forgive this cuck no matter what he does.
He needs to die so the next Pope can do something about the mess this faggot created.
Then I might respect the Cathlicuck Leader.

lol

Argie here nobody likes the pope here, lefties hate hi, because "muh religion", the right(worst than cuckservatives) hate him because he would meet a lot with the crazy leftie bitch that was a president, but has never met with the current cuckservative prez, besides the church here is being investigated for corruption and shit

I was referring to faggot liberal sjw types that applaud his "open borders" cheerleading etc.
The types that will generate the salt I require to regenerate my happiness.

But its good to know he is hated in your country user…

It doesn't mean that. It simply means he's not going full-left. He's taking a stand in at least one of the traditional values of family, which damages his relations with (((them))).

Nah. It generates saltiness/butthurt as said by . It's going to be amusing to watch him squirm to keep the left on his side. Which, in the long term, might generate some new things which he'll position himself against.

Well fine, let him be fucked. As I said before, at the very least this will make the next pope think twice about taking such cuckold positions.

If not even the argies like the pope, then his traditional support from Latin America spoused by the (((media))) is fucked.

Brazillians hate anything coming from there.

Argies themselves don't like the guy.

Mexicans are pissed off the guy is not Mexican.

Who else is fucking left?? Venezuelans? Oh right, the South American African Communist Republic supports him, now that is some huge support there.

He's a scientist (chemist), so it's no surprise he knows gender "theory" is bullshit. I don't think he'll change his position on allowing nogs into our cities.

That's what I'm hoping for.
Also I'm pretty sure he won't be Pope much longer anyway, don't most of the Cardinals fucking despise the kike?

Else where I don't know, in argentina no, I go to a public uni so I know

Ok, you're not a fag, but you're still OP, I say the only support he gets is from the church for obvious reasons and the older and religious people who supported the government for the gibs, not that you would read anything about it of course

Neo-Byzantium When?

The pederasts hate him because he's tracking down the childfuckers.

The money-launderers hate him because of his policies on the Vatican Bank.

He's not entirely useless. He might be paving the way for a whole new church. If he's being serious on these two previous points, that is. If it's all for media points, then he'll just generate politic backlash for nothing.

What I've read is that the Conclave had more than half of the cardinals from Europe. About 25% were from South and North Americas. And this led to him being accepted by the cardinals from Europe/Italy to support open borders to appease the cardinals who voted for him.

I seriously think he's doing this to solidify his presence in the church. There was about 5 ballots with no pope.

BRAVO NOLAN

I fucking know, right? It's almost like he's paving roads while bombing them after they're ready.

You do realise that that image is a piece of propaganda against Germany right?

Yes, it put the good-goy cattle versus the Nazis because of their disrespect for the bible. Ironically, it's actually a condemnation of those who put faith before their own volk. That you didn't see that is telling.

Poland is a good example of a Christian nation. >Almost 90% of Poles are Christians
BASED POLAND, DEUS VULT

Very effective propaganda at that, proving how monumentally stupid the average Christian leader is.

I'm not a christcuck and despise religion and see it as the anwer for lesser minds, but I don't think spreading jewish propaganda by paraphrasing the talmud is a good idea either

You're very easily amused. The fact that the pope has strong Marxist leanings doesn't mean he holds gay pride parades in the Vatican and kills White kids with a gun for sport (although I'd not be surprised by either).

That's what subversion is all about: destroy the in-group from within, but also preach one good thing once in a while to keep the confirmation bias of the more traditional people in check.

The papacy has not been legitimate since at least Clement V

IN A YEAR AND A DAY THE POPE WILL ANSWER FOR HIS CRIMES BEFORE GOD

PRAISE KEK

this so much.

Actually this claim comes from a Greek historian named Celsus:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera

You seem to not have read the thread.

Subversion is not easily detected by useful idiots. They're going to see this as "OH MY GOD, DID YOU SEE THE POPE??? HE'S ONLY DOING THAT TO BACK UP TRUMP!". And it's always funny to watch the salt. Plus, it could be used to our favor.

Spread the word that Francis made the statement to support Trump. Tell the normies this was right after Merkel declared the mass immigration a failure because they're starting to root for Trump. Use their own weapons against them.

There is no redemption for this faggot.

HE'S SUBVERTING THE CHURCH!!
KEK WILLS IT!!

OP is a prime example. This has been the standard of the Roman Church for 1700 years and you think your retarded Holla Forums memes made it happen? His Holiness is the Vicar of Christ, not your personal megaphone.

The Pope can fuck himself, that's coming from a Catholic.

You said that a year and a day ago. Face it, kid, you have no control over Christ's Church.

So you support the current pope's actions?

Since you're using wikipedia, I'll do the same

en DOT wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Word

It's all about >>7708360; use him to our own gains when he needs to cave in.

You aren't very bright, are you user?
Also
Pathetic, go d&c somewhere else, cuck. (Ironically the term used to describe the many of our "folk" of in this day and age. An objective morality and a being above this all certainly shouldn't go before them, right? Especially if said morality and deity is the basis for greatness in said folk to be inspired but w/e)

Well since it happened in jew land he had to hear it via word of mouth by jews who were there at the time. I'm just saying that the theory didn't originate in the Talmud as you said earlier. I personally find it a lot more believable than the idea that Jesus was god's son. Joseph got cucked.

Looks like the christanistas have arrived. Why are you even here? Nothing is more important than race.

Ive not said that for 700 years.

Take a look at Sweden when you want to make your people important, but not faith.

>

Italy is ~90% Christian and is hit just as hard as Sweden is by refugees. The only reason you don't hear about it on the news is because Italy is just bigger than Sweden and the problem isn't as concentrated (yet). I'm from Italy and I can tell you that it's ground zero for refugee importations by number, Sweden just has a lot per capita.

I like how Hungary has a 40% 'undeclared' category but you pretend like that isn't some variation of agnostic, atheist, or the like. Yes, I'm sure there's a bunch of closeted Zoroastrians in Hungary. Austria becoming based seems to be directly related to their declining christianity as a 25% atheist population is monumental and likely the largest growing influence in the country to this day. I'm sure Austrians are still burned when a catholic church that has land on the border prevented the government from erecting their own border fence. Another point to the christians!

In short, your view of the situation is rather shallow and myopic. I would recommend attempting to clear your own biases before continuing to pretend you understand what's going on.

There's no bias. Atheism is a main force behind the rapefugee crisis.

If Italy is ground-zero, it would be fucking crawling with refugees. It also houses the Vatican in its territory, which has declared support for the importation of muslims. So it doesn't matter if they're religious; they'll do it because their headmaster told them so. Other countries are more independent.

As I said, 40% being undeclared could mean simply that you could lump 40% in the same concentration for everyone else and it would mean there's about ~60% catholics, which takes it about the same rate as Austria.

I'm not saying Christianity or religion is the best thing ever, but it seems to have a correlation between lack of faith and muslims in your country. France has ~65% atheists. Sweden has about 5% muslims in their own population (which confirms your view in that yes, concentration is huge), and about 70% atheists.

London has 12% muslims, 20% atheists and 45% catholics. Guess what's the religion of the mayor?

No, that's cultural judaism that hides behind atheism. GLR and Hitler were atheists, deists at the most, and were very skeptical if not hostile towards christianity. I can tell you're an American because you've obviously never been on a walk through Italy post-EU, and if you were it was on those sanitary guided tours. I'm from Italy, born there but raised in America. I remember growing up in pre-EU Italy and it was a paradise, but even then we had our sparse issues with African refugees. They were quaint and rare but they were always sheltered in the churches. I never had a problem with it back then because it was a small number, but now they use the same justifications for all these """Syrians"""". I was walking through rome in 2014, and I can tell you that if you told me I was in Mogadishu I wouldn't have doubted you, that is apart from the cultural landmarks.

From your own example, London has the same amount of atheists as Austria, but one is bad and the other is good. Hmm, maybe that's because that's not the factor you should be paying attention to? You seem to have a problem with deciphering signal from noise and instead latch onto anything that could be manhandled to support the paradigm you already support. I'm just letting you know that your arguments are tired and christianity is on the chopping block.

A Jewish acquaintance of mine once pointed to that pic of Francis kissing Mudslime feet and said "I love this guy."

That should tell you all you need to know about Pope Cuck.

Oh, really? You can tell I'm an American? I'll take that as a compliment, because English is not even my first language, user.

No, one has 15% muslims and the other has 1%. As I said before, atheism allows the muslim population to grow because there's no force to counter it; they allow this religion to thrive in their communities.

I don't mind Christianity being axed, but it's a necessary evil to discipline normies in this time. I'm not christian myself, because the muzzies are pretty far away from my country.

Listen to this guy

But, you see, I'm from Italy too and I can guarantee you that here the christcucks and the church are the ones that are acting as the mudslimes huggers.

Anyway, sage for D&C bullshit, we should focus on common western values and stop the in-fighting.

Except you're being disingenuous when you compare a city's demographics with a country's demographics. Muds (minorities in general) always congregate in urban centers. I'm sure the muslims that are in Austria congregate in the urban centers as well, as they do everywhere.

Debating christianity and its role is hardly fighting. I assure you that yes, in Italy christianity will be more tied to the values of the Vatican, and so, will behave differently than the rest of the world. So your views are not necessarly wrong, just focused on what is going on in your own country. And we're not disagreeing in that religion on it's own is fucked either way; we're only debating when its time to be axed will be, not if.

Well alright, if you want to completely disregard London, so be it. My point stands that countries with less atheists in their demographics have a bigger tendency to have more lenient policies towards mudslimes.

(You)
And just before anyone points out christcuck arguments; christianity's core values are highly tied to western values. Disregarding religion completely is not something you want for your people. Secularism is very important, but you'd rather have a christian or a muslim as a mayor of your own city?

I would venture to say that Christianity is a normalizing force. It hinders radical leftism in the same way that it hinders radical rightism. Atheism is the removal of that limiter. You might get some pink haired beardcucks, but from this group is where your main source of RWDS anons will come from. No one understands why anglos are so partial to importing mudslimes, but it's likely because London is the banking capitol of the world and thus has many of (((them))). The last mayoral race for London was between the mudslime and a kike after all.

Like I said before, your view of the situation is very uninformed if you think atheism equals leftism. They are correlated, yes, but that's only to be expected when you try to use lunatic mythology to justify your morality. How about we unbundle traditionalism from these silly fairy tales and push them on their own merits. That sounds a lot better to me. I think we should go to a place where we are race aware and we throw all religions in the dust bin of history. We can keep the art and enjoy allegories all the same.

Exactly user, but to be honest my views are that christianity is useful, some people just needs the easy answers and it's way less dangerous that other brain viruses. That's because while I'm reporting what I see here I'm aware that in other countries being christian generally means being based, but that's what I meant by D&C; debate is okay but I've seen so many dumb in-fighting in these kind of threads.

Considering what was debated so far, this has been a pool of civility. Gratz on you two italianfags. I'll dine a spaghetti to you today. Best of luck.

It better be home made.

Cheers to you, friend.

Also I lol'd because I'm about to dine with a huge hamburger.

Oh, by the way, here is a little gift from pizza county. I think it's a easy redpill, just tell someone to change the language and compare results.