Greentext

OC encouraged. I'll start.

I guess he thought that since I was taking over that he could just act however and it'd be fine. I suspect that he would still be on his best behavior if my Father hadn't retired. Maybe he just doesn't respect me.

Rape him. You need to assert your dominance to get him back in line.

He'll thank you for it eventually. After his anal fissures heal.

tell him that the business is yours and he's your employee and that if he doesn't shape up you'll fire him. he clearly has no respect for you as a friend so if you lose him you're losing nothing

Clear the air up that you're in the position of power and it's not a 50/50 partnership between you two

Have you lost your mind user?

how could that helmet ever be practical in everyday combat?

It wouldn't, like every other thing in Star Wars

Your friend won’t help himself, so why should you? Is he really worth your livelihood?

Do you want to be his boss, or friend?

Surprisingly, nothing ever came of that.

a true american hero

SSN or it didn't happen.

On the floor, I tried to get as much as possible on the book without making things worse or getting piss on myself.

Can’t tell it’s a Quran. Just looks like some random book when its open. A for effort.

Don't worry about friend situation, your biz gonna get fucked anyway. You'll never be able to even sell pot to 5th grade kids if you're not smart enough or man enough to think or do the obvious solution which is move friend to a shitty position so he gets paid way less, and say that as soon as he shapes up he gets former position back. It's that simple. And don't lie to yourself that you want to be nice here, if you can't face him is because you're a fag. You wouldn't go on your knees and suck his cock if he asked you, would you, unless you're a literal faggot? So why fuck your life for him. Just stop this shit and become adult once and for all, it's way past time for that.

Nice.

thats the one. Oldy but a goody

kek. The day the Bruja Bull dyke thought it was a good idea to wander into Holla Forums