When did you realize that "attack on titan" is literally the perfect anime? For me...

When did you realize that "attack on titan" is literally the perfect anime? For me, it was episode 37 when Eren discovered he could control titans with his willpower. It was such a powerful moment in anime history.

it's shit

you're shit

Every character in this shit is a Mary Sue.

HAHA NORMIES BTFO

LYNCHED

Honestly, I thought the first few episodes were good showing just how fucking hopeless humankind was against the titans. I was quite glad when the uppity mexican kid died to save Pico, so I immediately quit watching after the little shit emerged from that titan's corpse all fine and dandy.

If every character is a Mary sue doesn't it equal out as them all being normal? Checkmate anime hater.

Are there girls with huge tits and rape in this japanimation

HUMANITY IS NOT EXTINT

THE WALL CITY IS LOCATED ON AN ISLAND

THERE'S A CONTINENT NEARBY WITH A WHOLE EMPIRE OF HUMANS

TITANS WERE ORIGINALLY CREATED BY THAT EMPIRE AS A WEAPON

also they have moder-ish technology like planes for air dropping humans that turn into titans

and they are literally jews trying to holocaust the aryans, what a tweest

memecuck'd

People cared like 2 years ago.

Yeah, the other humans sure are like jews

But Texhnolyze is the perfect kinome.

too many action scenes, and they're almost good

The budget seems to go where it should (the action scenes), and it's got some good grils. I think it's a pretty decent show on balance. Pretty underwhelming wrap-up to the second season, though. I'll have a good laugh if it takes them another four fucking years to roll out the next season.

Technolyze would be better it the action scenes weren't so "artful" that you can't tell what the fuck is going on.

I think it took them four years because they didn't think AoT would be a success and ordered a shitload of other shows along.

So this anime is more retarded than i expected. What? You thought antone would give a fuck about spoilers? Lmao, grow up little kid

This is a good anime. I don't know if I'd call it amazing but it's entertaining to watch and deserves it's popularity. In the manga the quality of the story nosedives after they leave the wall though.

Some people like the story because it's KUH RAY ZEE and they're weirdo DMC fags.

That gif.

It was better when it was called Evangelion.

wait, the zeke teaser was the end of season? i thought there was one more episode left.

Meme anime.

I don't give two shits about this show. I'd rather watch moe girls make pancakes.

Yep. Next season starts somewhere in 2018. We've got at least 2 more season length episodes (24-26) that should cover the Historia and Retaking Shiganshina arcs. After that we've got to wait for what seems to be shaping up to be the final arc: Nazi vs Jews symbolism. The final battle hasn't started yet but he really has nothing left to dispel since most of the big mysteries have all been revealed.

EVERYONE SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER AS THE ONLY FORM OF COMMUNICATION
ENTIRE EPISODES WHERE NOTHING HAPPENS AND NOTHING IS REVEALED
7/10 I like the horror of the titans and their devastation

aka every anime ever