Oh boy you’re gonna like this

so i said ooga booga go back to africa and then she proceeded to try to send what i said to my work and college calling me a racist and a kkk memeber ect
IG :bittensuicide

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/colehunt96/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

send the picture of the doggo

user this u?
instagram.com/colehunt96/

Looks like school shooter material.

650 watt power supply

HAHA

BASED

today, OP really is confirmed gay

what did he mean by this

That somehow OP could afford expensive clothing with no job.

I went to Tennessee to see the eclipse. It was nice.

op has a hawt mommy

How did you find his insta? are you trying to PA us?

kek
protip:

This fuckin guy is like elliot in the making here, constantly posting fuckin just pics of himself and expensive clothing he bought, I mean not even sam hyde's twitter looks like this, remove him from his immediate environment
i don't even care if this is an user or not, this is likely somebody that a troll hates or something on here
tho this kid clearly missed out of getting bullied in school

Is this what it's like hitting on JB girls these days? Jeeseā€¦ It used to be easier 15 years ago.

To be honest, it's pretty damn easy still. Just gotta be more selective, and don't pick niggers. Dumb as fuck, and low quality as far as body and facial types.

I agree he should remove some cringe, but let's not go full golf dad mode, user.

I cringed so hard when I saw all of those retarded faggots wearing white polo shirts and khakis at the Richard Spencer rally a while back. The looked like a trendy gay boyband from the 90's. Anyone who supports that shit is fucking homosexual. The proud boys do the same thing, they wear similar outfits like uniforms. It's like the ultimate form of LARPing.

Meh, judging by the fact that she's wearing a dress that conceals her figure like that, underneath it she probably looks like a sack of particularly lumpy potatoes.

OP is gay tbh proof is in the pictures

I'd still fug her. Bet she sucks dick like a pro.