Bill Clinton is a Rapist, Alex Jones Prize money

Alex Jones is paying $6000 to people who shout "Bill Clinton is a Rapist" on TV. Already people claiming it

Alex Jones is paying $1000 to anyone who wears one of his Bill-Clinton-Rape T-shirts on TV.

And paying $5000 smackeroos to whoever shouts "Bill Clinton is a rapist" live on air!

Already we have a winner (vid.me link same as attached mp4) vid.me/Cun1

All you need to do is prove you did it with video evidence and send it to Jones.

$6000 is a lot of tendies in this economic climate. Who knows how many more will claim their cash prizes before he ends the offer?

(see Alex Jones talk about the offer here if you dont believe me: twitter.com/EntheosShines/status/782009001949233152)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0wTgWrVA5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube vid might be better visibility idk youtube.com/watch?v=l0wTgWrVA5M

Are there evidence for it beyond the claims by various women?

lol, that was a shout?

Is CTR outsourcing their shilling to niggers who don't know basic grammar now?

I cant believe you guys…seriously.

This is EXACTLY when you take their "listen and believe" bullshit about rape and shove it down their fucking throats.

You guys really need to work on your counter terrorism. Where you counter, with terrorism ( of the feminist type).

If they say that they are wrong you can just say they are victim blaming. Come on Holla Forums, you can do better than this.

this shit has been known since the 90s

Kek. That guys reaction when security grabs him. This year is the best.

NOT WITH THAT SWEET ASS VOLUME

you should watch the youtube video, it's more funnier if you see the the full video.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0wTgWrVA5M

Is there evidence for him NOT being a rapist?
Checkmate, CRT.
Also, go teach yourself some basic English you dumb nigger.

I don't understand what authority anyone has to grab and remove the guy. They're filming on public property. He can say and do what he pleases. They assaulted him.

Like the Greybeards, in their mountain.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

AND ALEX JONES IS A JEWISH ATTENTION WHORE

This is what puzzles me: how are we even supposed to entertain that Hillary isn't going to bring out the largest Republican turnout in history when you have people doing shit like this? When was the last time a HillShill did anything this passionate for their candidate? It's absurd, this election is going to be a massacre. I will be pleasuring myself with the tears of libtards for months.

Who's that dirty nigger manhandling him?

plain clothed police.

Does it matter?

Anyone knows if he got the $6.000 already ?

user go back to school

They know that they cannot win.

That's why they're investing so much into astroturfing and controlling the narrative: so that they can commit election fraud underneath people's noses.

FTFY

When did weird become so normal?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kill yourself CTR.

I unironically like Alex Jones, he triggered those dumb fucks so hard there.

Would you still get the shekels if you said "Bill Clinton and Alex Jones' close friend Charlie Sheen are both rapists"?

You people need to write better talking points.

Listen and believe shitlord

I want the Alex Jones' shills to leave

has better quality too

best quality webm here
I wonder if the filter king will actually pay this guy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you OP! I had a fantastic laugh. It's hurmoir like this why I keep coming back to Holla Forums.

Top kek.

Checking these trips.

How about we push the term "rape denier"?

hero

After the rapes, Bill whispers in their ears "you're my wife now".

Alex better pay up.

It's easy, man. With liberals a woman's word is all that is required. Hammer it home, ask them if they are questioning rape victims. Either way, it works out :^)

MODS ARE USELESS

ENJOY YOUR

This is pretty hilarious. The downside is that people who call out Bill as a rapist will now be passed off as Alex Jones tier retards. That seems to be his role as controlled opposition.

free speech bolstered by bounty - bounty journalism is here to stay

Another one.

Bill Clinton heckled by woman holding ‘Bill Clinton is a rapist’ shirt

Besides his bastard half breed, not that I know of.

Can you imagine all the tendies that young lad is enjoying right now? I bet he's swimming in dipping sauces.

puddin man spoke out against niggerdom and used his fame and wealth to fuck willing wimmin

How do you find out where live national tv is going to be filming?

Alex Jones truly is a madman

yes

Didn't know Holla Forums was feminist all of a sudden. You should all know by now women will lie at the drop of a hat for the sake of attention.

come on big money filters

for the win

Welcome to Holla Forums 4cuck.

There are lots of literal paid shills and you haven't learned to spot them yet. Lurk more or leave because either you're new or not very smart.

This the post you're responding to has appeared verbatim in various threads, always one of the first posts.

Babby's first "justice" red pill.
If you don't have the funds to pursue a civil suit, the law doesn't apply.

when fighting leftists, you must use their own tactics

He's going to have at least $6,000 to pursue if Alex pays him his share

you fight gangs by killing their wives, brothers, sons and daughters.

you fight people using their own methods. The one who wins is right. It isn't logical, but it works against those who think it is. we aren't trying to convince our side, we're convincing our enemies.

this little rascal went all da way

Wow, I feel so filtered.

You don't have that video from that the_Donald redditor yet.

Calm delivery on MSNBC.