Faggot Mods Banned Me On Half Chan For Gore

Got Some Requests Before Hand Though, I Felt Bad Not Being Able To Fulfil Them So I Decided To Post 'Em Here.
Feel Free To Tell Me To Fuck Off To A Specific Board, But Please Link The Board Cuz I Cba Trawling Through The Shitshow Holla Forums Calls A Board List.

Fuck My Internet

Gorefags = Pedos

Kinda

Any Requests?
Got 24 Folders Of This Shit.

Gorefags < Pedos

Just keep posting sexy dead girls naked. I wish you could post dead cute little girls but that'd get you b& in the current climate and proxies are now a valuable asset more than before.

Ever heard of a VPN, Stupid fuck?

Download one and take youur sorry ass and pathetic recycled gore back to halfchan

Pretty Much Every IP Address Is Banned Permanently With Any Free VPN.
And Fuck Paying For One.

that second picture is hawt

Gore is and has always been an important part of imageboard culture. There are classics, and they need to be reposted for the younger generations. Even as an oldfag some of these pics are new to me. OP is not a faggot this time.
4chan bans all VPN's.
You want OC? Good luck with that.

This, and they're also banned so you would be disappointed anyway. Welcome to Holla Forums, an infinitely superior alternative to 4chan. It was better here before but still is better than that shithole.

Amanda Todd If You're Wondering

meep meep why censor sweet nipple what is this kindergarten tbh no homo

Sorry Man. That's How They Came When I Downloaded Them. I Wish I Had The Uncensored Ones To Share But Sadly I Don't Think They Exist.

Some pics haven't been released uncensored. It's a shame. To answer the incoming question why is censored, there's a different answer…

Kek

Sadly A Lot Of The Uncensored Stuff Is Black And White.

Complimentary loli pic to accompany said gore thread.

Found A Live Picture

The one on the left is the cutest girl. Do you by any chance know if she's Jewish? She looks like a churka or Jew, I can't tell which and im jew. If possible I need to know.

My plan worked >:^)

What was your plan? Was it to get me asking if the little girl is Jewish?

I don't know if she's jewish but kinda looks like it tbh.

Anyways Azazel what brings your back to this shit hole.

you back to this shit hole.

wew

She'll be Jewish in my mind when I fap to her...
I posted on mewch once but they have their own tripcodes so I can't use my RAPE trip there so my attention whoring wouldn't be the same without it. I went on kotchan, the live chat imageboard but they're newfags and too innocent for my presence. This is the only place I can post, 4chan probably banned my tripcode because every time I try to post there no matter where from I'm already banned for posting CP. I got one post in just to try once without my trip and then tried to post with it, got the error that I'm permab& for CP already in 2016 kek. I briefly made a blog but it was deleted after my post on how to get away with rape. Fuck normalfag sites.

Hey well I'm glad you're back again. I remember "talking" with you 4 months ago in a pedo thread. Good times.

Where's the pic of the slut topless chick that was hanging out of the car window?

This One?

Or This One?

Can't Do Much About Watermarks

I also got banned, they said it's for posting content "illegal in the USA" or some shit.

Nothing I posted was illegal. What the fuck!

Faggot Mods Gonna Be Faggots.

Wow, this gore collection is extremely graphic, hardcore and insane.
I feel worst than Logan Paul by discovering dead bodies at suicidal forests

stupid question low lives - how do i ad threads to watchlist?

i've always been super schway - browse via tor, no persistence.

looking to move to the next level of faggotry

masturebate to bogdanoffs

Thank Yak*b for brown ""people"" with smartphones

MORE LIKE THIS HOLY FUCK

they turned into pussies. They banned me for candydolls. I just restarted my modem

No, Like this

coolfaggotlikefreddymercury.jpg.exe.gif

Oooh Didn't Have That One. Thanks. Have Some Hung Tittys In Return.

you goddamn monster

I was told that's a sign of a learning disability.

It looks retarded regardless of how retarded the poster is.

The Rachael Durie pics don't seem to match, she clearly has blue eyes in the left side, whereas the eyes are clearly brown on the right side. Also, her skin seems to be much lighter than the pic of the dead girl. Couldn't find any info on this murder either. I bet the actual gore is from cartel face skinners.

Anyone have the mexican girl with all of her limbs cut off?