Europen liberal jokes at it's finest:

Europen liberal jokes at it's finest:
Finally the Hungarians can vote if they want rapefugees by EU force or they would like to keep them outside the borders. The vote will be on 2nd October: this Sunday.
The left, knowing that they cannot win, decided to campaign "stay at home" and "vote invalid" ("Szavazz érvénytelenül" on the picture) - so the ~30% of the population who never goes vote can be claimed that they made them stay at home, and their only hope is that with invalid votes they can reach the 50% so the vote will be a failure.
Also they claim that the ebil nadzis will tamper the vote so they made an app to "overwatch" the sacred vote (well anyone can be a commissioner in Hungary, so if they really care they can go and count the votes)
and it can be found here:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xopyo.kutyapp

Their one and only check is the ID of the phone, so "the trolls can't manipulate the results", claims the app.
Holla Forums already proved a hundred times that we can show them, who is the boss.
1. download the app
2. "take a picture" of your vote (image included)
3. send that you voted "NO" (NEM)
4. infinite salt mining the next day

Other urls found in this thread:

atlatszo.hu/2014/08/04/the-soros-army-needs-you-tamogasd-az-atlatszot-soros-army-polovasarlassal/
dailydot.com/layer8/millennial-impact-project-conservative/
archive.is/HCzhG
mobile.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2016/10/01/allex-2-500-habitants-se-dechire-sur-l-accueil-de-50-migrants_5006686_3224.html?xtref=acc_dir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37532364
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.delfi.ee/news/paevauudised/valismaa/14-terroristi-joudis-ungari-kaudu-laane-euroopasse-esinedes-pogenikena?id=75785381
mobile.twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/781967734938734592
8ch.net/pol/res/7713690.html
archive.is/O3u3f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Hungary#Brief_emancipation_and_aftermath.2C_1849
conservativedailypost.com/french-now-preparing-for-civil-war-against-muslims-to-take-country-back/
archive.is/dDQDS
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/782686155682750464
portfolio.hu/gazdasag/megszolalt_orban_az_ervenytelen_nepszavazasrol.238125.html
ohio.edu/chastain/dh/DANUBE.HTM
archive.is/c1Hps
archive.is/j4CBw
8ch.net/europol/index.htm
counter-currents.com/2016/10/the-hungarian-referendum/
archive.is/Q8Syh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest

Oh, and I hope no one will start voting before the vote starts: 2. Oct.
7:00 CET / 1:00 AM @ New York

ends at
19:00 CET / 1:00 PM @ New York

Also Emulators seem to work.

Why would leftists even bother? Orban has made his point about rapefugees and the population seems to be extremely anti-immigrant - it's hard to ignore the goings on in France/Sweden/Germany.

From outside, maybe it seems like that. We still have a shitload of libtards who try to look important (and also the "sane majority").
The vote is to show Bruxelles that the EU can fuck off and keep the beloved migrants.

They are grandstanding for their foreign masters.

You have to understand that these vermin gave up on the hungarians long ago. Their signage is in english, their rhetoric too. This is for your leftists benefit, hungarians don't care at all.

Hungarian here and i have a bad news…
Last month (just like on Holla Forums) Soros and his thugs did everything to turn people against us.

Currently the situation looks pretty grim, but i can promis this: I and my colleagues will be there and defend this nation with our votes!

Praise to Kek for help us!

Let our triumph be the first sign on Trump coming and the right victory over the left!

Fucking this. Fuck the imposed migrant quotas

Oh… Thanks dubsman…

Oh, almost forgot:
the lefties here wear these unironically:
atlatszo.hu/2014/08/04/the-soros-army-needs-you-tamogasd-az-atlatszot-soros-army-polovasarlassal/

I refuse to believe that.

Ustaša here, I wouldn't worry too much.
Their paid media and public shilling doesn't work well on us former commie countries because we've heard that shit so many times that whatever they say we don't care. Our media is pro-cuck degeneracy and it shows and yet on every article that's blatantly shilling you see people calling them out on it, especially now that the Soros leaks are a thing in the public consciousness.

I wish you luck and success because I know that our based Magyarbro neighbours will do something unlike our cucked Croatian politicians. Also my paternal grandfather is Hungarian so we wuz Árpád n' shiiiieeeet.

Slovenian here can confirm. Eastern Europe and Balkan no! Good luck magyarbros

I wonder if westerners are going to become as aware as Eastern Europeans when it comes to Media bullshit since Trump is massively exposing the Luggenpresse.

Thanks brothers!
This mean a lot for me.

From what I gather from all kinda Trump-related threads, only about 6% people or so still believe in the lyin' press in the USA. The lyin' press isn't as much of a problem as CultMarx ideas being promoted and accepted as normal are I'm talking shit like blank slate theory, miscegenation, erosion of the family unit etc.

A lot of people say that former communist countries resisted all this shit which makes Western Europe a complete mess is that we got just economic Marxism, while Westerners got CultMarxism. This is untrue, we had a good share of CultMarx propaganda being pumped into us at school, in public and elsewhere, you have to keep in mind that in basically all former commie countries Jews were overrepresented in every important governmental institution like it is in Western media today. I guess it just didn't stick since our people have a completely different mentality which isn't easily changed (you can put a monkey in a suit but he's still a monkey). I read a lot of classic literature and if you read between the lines you can see that there is a clear divide in mentality between say Russian, French and German writers.

True but I think that whitey is starting to get seriously pissed in the USA.
dailydot.com/layer8/millennial-impact-project-conservative/
archive.is/HCzhG
Apparently Millennials are farther to the right than previous generations 50% self identify as conservative and when you consider only white Millennials the figure most likely goes up significantly. I mean can you think of any vibrant and organic purely Millennial political and cultural movement other than Holla Forums and it's derivatives?

We're pretty much the new hippies in terms of our place in society and eventually we're going to define this generation like liberal hippy faggots defined the Boomers.

Well millennials of European ancestry in the US are the first ones to truly experience the great "benefits" of diversity now that the US is less than 70% white or so and it gets even worse if you look at millennials only. Of course that most of them can see straight through the Jewish lies when their lived experiences are completely different from what is being preached like the gospel. It's no wonder the first ones who are going to unfuck the country are the ones who have lived a shitty childhood and youth thanks to their parents and grandparents who took it all away by buying into the CultMarx scam hook, line and sinker.

There's large awareness and support for Hungary in Slovenia. Don't know if your MSM told you this. Landslide size support. We're talking we want a referendum too against imposed quotas. Good luck neighbors

Well isn't the point of this to cause a domino effect of referendums in other countries?

That's exactly the case.

No, so far the "you are alone goy" and the "you are un-european" are the only thing what echoes in the media.

But man… you guys are fucking awesome!

Typical lyin' press. You've got overwhelming support for your referendum all over the eastern side of EU.

I wont even be surprised of you speak the truth. For fucks sake.

WTF do they dont know that Soros is kike and his goals are anything what would be goals of anarchist?

Please don't tell me that they actually pay money for those?

of course not goyim

to continue getting funds from Soros.

In my communications with Eastern European students, one thing we could all agree to very quick, was that you can't trust the media. That is something still difficult to comprehend with many Westerners, albeit the comment sections, were still allowed, do call out the lies of the media.

One thing I noted, that from the early 2000 on every newspaper tried to communicated with their readers via comments on their website. Latest, nearly any newssite has closed or severely restricted and censored the comments. A development starting after 9/11 2001 and the following wars. (((They))) must have realized, that they were losing control over public discussion.
(((They))) are scared now, that public dissident is moving from the immaterial to the real world with demonstration and demonstrations of civil disapproval in Eastern Germany. In Western Germany they managed to stomp out small flames of civic dissidence in 2015. After the happenings end 2015, early 2016, many of those who where mislead to demonstrate against the dissidents and for mass immigration, look and feel foolish now. I predict, there will be for the next time no further large government founded pro-immigration demonstrations.
Government has now switched to repression, heavy handed censorship and heavy fines and punishments for voicing dissident opinions (similar to the situation in the UK). I predict that until a government change, repression will increase significant.

So dear Hungarians, until you want to end in a Islamo-Soviet dictatorship governed by Jews, better keep the “liberasts” away.
There is much sympathy for the Hungarians in Germany, you shouldn't believe our Lügenpresse, but our government is dangerous not just for us. Viel Glück!

BTW The UK ambassador to Saudi-Arabia converted to Islam.

Without the perforations reading "SPECIMEN".

Well once they turn to repression and censorship doesn't that mean that they've fucking lost?

Especially these days.

I wanted to simply send some gore and shit but thank you for shopping

It has always been that way.
Just have to be careful and prevent them from hijacking the natural process through infiltration like they did in the break up of Yugoslavia.

FUCKIN' MAD UPDATE:
The french also wanted to vote in a village about 50 miggers, the (((court))) says the vote is invalid!

mobile.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2016/10/01/allex-2-500-habitants-se-dechire-sur-l-accueil-de-50-migrants_5006686_3224.html?xtref=acc_dir

They try to keep it under the hood, gain time, in the hope that we loose momentum, resign.

Then don't forget the election results, while the “civic nationalist” AfD had a rocket start, more gains in shorter time then any new party, a significant portion of the German voters have not yet realized that Germany is at the crossroads. They can't or don't want to imagine what kind of epic disaster Germany is steering to. They are like the deer in the head light frightened and paralyzed to move.

Even if we manage to initiate evasive maneuver to avoid the disaster, this is still going to be a rocky and dangerous ride. Things have too much progressed to be resolved without major conflict. This is true for most of western Europe. The faster we act, the lower the damage will be. Anyway I fear this wont be resolved without bloodshed.

At the moment all looks still so peaceful and calm, but if the civil war in Yugoslavia has taught me anything, that might change very quick.

And the same thread is archived on halfchan. Got only bashing for "taking eu moniez". FUCKIN' shills.

Lyin press going hard at it trying to convince Hungarians are bad goys and un-european.
All eastern Europe is really supportive and think Hungarians are doing God's work.
Fucking msm

I know why they are trying to convince you that you have little support. They're losing control. They know this will start a domino effect in all Eastern Europe. Stick tight Magyars, you're not alone and you are writing history. You're going to be forever remembered as the nation who started the fire and unfucked Europe's shit.

I think we already did it once when we held back the turks in the XVI. century, at the cost of lots of territory of our country for 150 years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary
The reward? Austrian domination after. The western fucks promised help but "accidentally" forgot to send troops when it was needed. They needed those troops do fuck with eachother.

And don't forget that the Ottoman wars and occupation completely fucked up the ethnic composition of our country. So after the first world war some of those very same Western states could give away our lands to them. Fucking French, first they allied with the Turks, then centuries later gave Transylvania to the Romanians.

People are such fucking retards

Without the Austrians/Germans there would be no Hungary and Budapest would look like Kabul or Sarajevo before the Austrian conquered it.

Lets not forget that it were Hungarian nobles who tried to sell Hungary to the Turks then.

They only did anything because the Habsburg's lost all their holdings in Western Europe. Otherwise wouldn't have done anything. Back in the time of Zrínyi the Turks were already weak enough to be pushed out of the country.
What? It's true that the Habsburgs were so bad that many thought serving the Turks isn't that much worse, but you say it like if the Hungarian nobility wanted to submit to them. And that is false.

You need to learn a bit about European history.

King Louis II, King of Hungary and Bohemia, entered into marriage with Mary of Habsburg in 1522. The Ottomans saw that growing alliance as a threat to their power in the Balkans and worked to break this alliance.

In 1526, the Ottoman Empire crushed the Hungarian royal army in the Battle of Mohács and killed King Louis II. Zápolya was en route to the battlefield with his sizable army but did not participate in the battle for unknown reasons.

Ferdinand I from the House of Habsburg, brother of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, married the sister of Louis II[13] and was elected King by the nobles of both Hungary and Croatia.

The throne of Hungary became the subject of a dynastic dispute between Ferdinand and John Zápolya from Transylvania. Suleiman had promised to make Zápolya the ruler of all Hungary.

In 1529 Zápolya approached the Ottomans, and agreed to make Hungary a vassal state in return for recognition and support. Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent accepted, and sent Ottoman armies to invade Austria

Before that Zápolya made an alliance with France, another ally to the Turks who opened its port to the North-African pirates who raided plundered and enslaved the populations of European coastal cities.
During the siege of Vienna, the French attacked Western Germany and Barcelona in Spain, while Spanish and Italian fleets defeated the Turkish one.

After the death of Zápolya, the Turks annexed the Kingdom of Hungary into the Osmanic Empire.
Zápolya btw. was of Polish/Slovenian descend.

The King of Germany, German emperor made Hungarian king then reconquered in several generations the whole of Hungary, did drive out the Turks from the Balkans.

Oh, just copying kikepedia. Nice.
When they needed Hungary, and it was more like a conquest. During the 15th century Matthias tried to became the Holy Roman emperor and use that position to gather the forces of Europe and drive out the Turks from the continent, but he died too early. He was a strong handed ruler, and his death left a power vacuum that was filled by barons who were more interested in their own wealth than in the future of their kingdom.
That's simply not true. The locals started rebellions during the 19th century, and that's how the weakened Turks lost those territories. Habsburgs just watched and did nothing.

Are you seriously saying that you think Holla Forums is a millennial entity? Your really think the majority of users on here are millennials?

ffs

MAGYARORSZAAG NEM

All Europeans need Hungary to keep things rolling. Brexit was a good start and this anti-migrant vote in Hungary can take us to the next level. (Trump's also on the way)

Hungary needs to set an example for us to follow and quite frankly countries like France and Germany aren't anywhere close to fighting for their own survival.

Give us all a boost Hungary. :)

UPDATE
Salt mines are open, the vote started!

KEK has given you his blessing:
Assblast the leftists hard, hungary-bro

This are undisputed facts.

Belgrade was conquered in 1688, 1717, 1789

Brexit was hyped non-binding referendum. By the time actual british government gets out, it'll be memory holed. Media here stopped mentioning it at all, even now.

that image makes me kek every time

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37532364

Hymie, I guess you never got the memo that people here aren't the retards at cuck-chan. Why would anyone here interfere in a referendum in any way Hungary is going to win in a landslide?
To give jews like you ammo for claiming fraud? The estimate right now is 80% NO. All foreigners here would do is fuck shit up, but you know that right Schlomo?

You are a kike, user. you know the Controlled Media reads this site now.
you also know all reasonable estimates show it's a landslide, in the right direction.
Your goal is to give a Jews a thread on here so they can claim fraud on the part of Hungarians when everything already says it will be rejected overwhelmingly.

On the off-chance you are just a retard, this isn't a year ago or even 4 months where shit like this could go under the radar. Too many Jews check this place now looking exactly for this shit.
Why give it to them when all indications are it's the result people here want?

It's all bullshit tbh fam
Just another method of fooling the people into beliveing they have a choice.
The only thing that this is causing is more support for Orbán's goverment.
Orbán is a false God just like Putin. We have a jewish oligarchy here just like every other country.
I'm sorry westcucks but East-Europe is not the safe heaven you think it is.
It's just a different form of bad.

romanianon here, not even joking hungary is probably the most redpilled white nation on earth. between the new constitution, the family care laws, the wall and massive NO to the JewU you guys deserve all respect.
tips hat
also, all clay up to Tisa river is Romanian clay :)

Stop poisoning the tisza river with cyanide first.

umm……make us.
also, the pollution stopped since the jewish gold operation was stopped at Rosia Montana.

This is going to be golden. Can't wait untill all leftists start bitchrYing after Hungary votes NO! There's going to be more referendums like this soon ;)

Not gonna reach 50% by the looks of it.

Meanwhile
14 terrorists came via Hungary to Western Europe, performing as refugees

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.delfi.ee/news/paevauudised/valismaa/14-terroristi-joudis-ungari-kaudu-laane-euroopasse-esinedes-pogenikena?id=75785381

The google translation isn't clean though

mobile.twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/781967734938734592

So far according to how many people have voted it seems it won't reach the threshold.

Hey there Schlomo, are you butthurt because your lapdog gets trolled?
The mkkp (Hungarian Two-Tailed Dog Party) is a joke-party who thinks he is serious now, and needs a lesson (they claim they will overwatch the vote with their app, and if 90% "not voted / invalid vote" comes they can cry a river for voting fraud)
You can troll the troll party with this.

What party are you HUNbros voting for? Jobbik or Fidesz

Now it's about migrants, not about parties.

(and Jobbik if they don't become cucks)

8ch.net/pol/res/7713690.html

Wow, that has to be the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

Vona has cucked jobbik. No more guns for everybody, no more anti-jewishness, total cuckery.

Share your rare pepes with them!

1. Select your image
2. Bökj ide az üzenet szerkesztéséhez: touch this to edit your message (Megvédjük Európát)
3. Válassz megyét: select a country
4. Right-upper tick
ok-ok-ok - SENT!

Only Works under ARM emulator.

keep the hood safe H

~1 hour left and practically nothing happened. Is it that hard to vote?

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT
It's on CNN
Or is it maybe not important enough for you?
archive.is/O3u3f

Mods you're being lazy fucking cunts again. Do you know anything about politics?

This is a piece of international PR," said John Dalhuisen, the Europe Director for Amnesty International. "This is international marketing. He's selling himself as the ideologue of a radically different migration policy. You'd characterize (German Chancellor Angela) Merkel as being 'let them come' – he's saying the solution to the refugee crisis, to the migration issues in Europe, is 'let no one come.'"

Amnesty International does

This is not important enough for a sticky.

t. hungarian

T. Jew.

Fixd that for you

It absolutely is. But hey who cares right? Lol

Yesterday there were 8 stickies.
This which is absolutely relevant to the future of Europe isn't stickied.mods you're either incompetent or complete idiots.

Meanwhile, Austria declares support to Hu gary

Less than 40% participation rate an hour before polls close. This one's a bust.

Fuck all of my countrymen.

You know what's more important than this?
Trump's mic.

Sometimes I het the feeling I visit a board full of idiots, modded by idiots.

You can always leave.

And you can always stop being an
IDIOT

3.000.000 people of which more than 90% voted NO is a bust?

Let's have 8stickies and one about Trump's mic that's really fucking relevant. You're right, I am leaving for today because I can't stand the levels of fucking mod idiocy. Have a heartily FUCK YOU, mod team

If I give you a downboat, will you die?

you retarded faggot, this is idiotic. they will claim invalid regardless - you don't manufacture evidence in their favor. fucking kikes man.

GOOD LUCK HUNGARY-BROS!

I'M LEARNING YOUR LANGUAGE

Which is not true unfortunately.

The vote goes like this:
NO - The government decides if Hungary gets fucked in the ass.
YES - The EU decides.
Everyone can decide, but the people. If NO votes pass, the politicians one day could still say that they will let refugees in and they will also have the "blessing" of the people then.

Voting NO is still the best option and I did vote "no" today, but it's half of nothing.
Some sources say that less than 50% of the population voted today and if it's under 50%, it will be invalid voting. This is unconfirmed.

The strongest thing we have against this engineered genocide is the Hungarian spirit. Our will. This is probably the only thing our corrupt "mafia government (including Orbán)" will consider when making changes.

Slovenia, Austria is with you Magyarbetyars! No to migrant quotas and NO to importing rapefugees

Our lands, our countries, our rules.
bruxelles eat shit and die

THE VOTE in Hungary is part of larger revolt against EU bureaucrats and the status quo in Brussels.
By ALICE FOSTER
PUBLISHED: 16:51, Sun, Oct 2, 2016
UPDATED: 17:44, Sun, Oct 2, 2016
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share with EmailShare via Whatsapp
Hungarian voters are expected to give the EU a bloody nose by rejecting mandatory migrant quotas in a historic referendum.

But today’s referendum is just one battle in a larger war that is being waged within the EU.

Even if turnout is too low to make the vote valid, the ruling right-wing party Fidesz is still likely to herald an overall "no" vote as a victory.

Hungary’s firebrand Prime Minister Viktor Orbán hopes to weaponise this "no" referendum result to challenge Eurocrats in Brussels.

“The referendum will decide how strong a sword we can forge in the fight against the Brussels bureaucrats,” Orbán told Hungarian news site Origo.hu.

Source: express.co.uk

Honestly, mods, eat shit and die for missing this.

Mods confirmed for stupid dumbfucks. Hangover from last night? Either case, incompetent of running Holla Forums

Technically, true. But the government wants to keep them out since the migrants will vote left.

At least we have a proper number of the "normal" people.

These are the first lefties that openly declared Soros as their master tbh. Took so fucking long.

What caliber is #2 and #3?

Don't know about second, but it's a Hungarian sniper rifle. Third looks like 50cal

You said you would leave, now leave faggot.

Alexander Kurz, Austrian exterior minister for Sonntag am die Welt: EU migrant relocation quotas are unrealistic and
should be abandoned

cry me a river
Or
eat shit and die

I really should have spoilered my reply. Here:
cry me a river
Or
eat shit and die

You're probably Hungarian (me too) becuase this shit is still teached in schools.

Let me share my thoughts about Austrians. Of course, we hungarians did a great job protecting Europe, but saying that Austria did not do their part is simply not true. Few weeks ago was the 333rd year anniversary of the battle of Kahlenberg, where the Austrians together with based Polish brothers kicked the turks out of Austria. In consequent wars (previous bro pointed out already) they freed Buda and went down to win back Belgrade and established the Austro-Hungarian Empire. And you can say shit like the revolution against Austrians in 1848 (which turned out to be a fake Freemason revolution - pic related is the 12 point of the revolution, bottom three words are "Equality, Liberty, Fraternity"), but still, together we had the best economic, cultural and scientific growth at that time. Even the kommunists allowed us to teach the 1848 revolution, because they liked the anti-austrian sentiment. In the loss of the First world war the french Freemasonry and Jewish infuence finally achieved their goal of breaking this powerful alliance and their aim even up to now is to separate (a'la Divide and Conquer) the otherwise friendly Carpathian nations.

What fucking bothers me is that historic Hungary used to be a multi-cultural many language state and everybody living in it was respected. The jews want to divide us all and even enforce multiculturalism (which by itself is not bad) and race-mixing with muslims on the truncated small country. But we based Magyars know much better. It would be good if Austrian (and in fact all the rest of mid European) brothers would join together with us once again to kick the fucking dividers out among ourselves and preserve our identities.

There is only one problem with your theory. It was the Habsburgs that allowed jews to return to hungary. Jews were exiled by the hungarian kings.

We simply fucked up when rolled with Deák and let the Dual Monarchy be a thing instead of the Confederations of Danube (like based Kossuth wanted it).

Looks like 95% voted No to rapefugees, but less than 50% of voters showed up so it's not a valid vote.

Early Results
So far…
Vote with "No": 98%
Invalid votes: 6% (came from mostly foreign countries)
Participation in the referendum: circa 45%

Current time: 21:37

3 209 636 hungarian people said NO to the muslims…

army huh? So I guess that means they're officially fair game as far as combat goes.

I never said that austrians forgot to do their part - the whole west saw that
- they can send troops to help the Hun empire and probably get attacked by nearby counrties
- hold back the ottomans if the shit hits the fan

Beautiful, classic D&C.

orbán should march down to brussels via horseback and kill those kikes, he has the blood of the khan afterall

9542 people voted with "Yes" in Budapest.
So currently this is how many people need to be "purged" in the race war.

The only issue is as OP said, they managed to get the lethargic to stay home.

Its even funnier since any Hungarian that wants to can just go look at those neighborhoods.

Yeah, it's a fucking 200 years old hungarian tradition (called as "passive resistance"). Invented against the habsburg, got full blow against the commies.

It's worth SHIT, since you let your enemy win with this attitude. So fuck, we still has this cancer!

Of course, since we built the south fence things are pretty chill. So many people think they are safe and Brussel will have no balls to sent muslims here. But still…
FUCK

Heh, typical EU votes. Give them the option after they've already been decimated. And of course none of the current refugees will have to go back.

That's, of course, if the EU even listens at all, which is overwhelmingly unlikely.

Hungary, if you want the gibs, you have to pay the E.U. price.

I'm not saying Habsburgs were not influenced by jews. But up to world war one one of the main goals of illuminated freemasonry (of course greatly manipulated and took over by jews) was to destroy all remaining kingdoms in Europe and secularize nations. They wanted their private banks to take over financial power. That was indeed achieved.
Check this shit out about the Austria's stance about jews at that time (inb4 wikipedia is shit source, but there it is):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Hungary#Brief_emancipation_and_aftermath.2C_1849

Not all freemasons were assholes. Indeed, Kossuth was one of the great ones (pic related is his application to Cincinnati lodge), who wanted the best of their country. It was the atheist jews who infiltrated the lodges who wanted to achieve their pernicious goals. If you are hungarian, you can read this shit from Ernő Raffay, he has awesome well-researched books in the subject.

We should take a moment and think about that number. Europa Erwache

Köszi, de a kézírást nem tudom elolvasni…
pláne ilyen kis méretben

I didn't know Kossuth was a freemanson. I would suspect Széchenyi sooner, since he was an aristocrat.

Is there anything non-Hungarians can do if they want to send supplies to the Hungarians keeping the rapefugees out of their country?

That's where you're wrong. You can have your luxemburg degeneracy gibs and rapefugees too.

Our land, our tradition, our rules

Vote for Trump
Vote for your right wing
Don't follow the Soros media

In short: you help the most with fixing your own country!

t. magyar

I think you can send hungarian police and army who are protecting the border packages of solidarity and basically saying thank you. Some hungarian user could elaborate

You just don't understand do you? Fuck EU that degenerate old whore. She's a dying whore. We don't care if she dies

Why am I not surprised?

Therefore you should understand, I love her,
The ancient Europe, the proud woman.
I pray you, estimated her!
The ancient Europe, the proud woman.

I'm not saying you two support the EU, I'm just commenting that whoever signed you up in 04 should've thought harder about whether the benefits (presumably gibs, same reason Poland is in the EU?) were actually worth subjecting yourself antinational rule.

I do hope the vote goes well, and somehow doesn't get trashed by the EU dictators.

Bocs, van nagyobban is.

I don't know about Széchenyi, don't think he was freemason.

There were also guys in other lodges, like the Grand Oriens (french-like, atheist) who did a shitload of crap especially in the XX century. Like Oszkár Jászy who did a great job in making sure the empire loses the war, collaborate in Trianon treaty and later on make bed for the destructive Marxist ideologies and kommunism.

Ah, I see, the vote is done but it didn't get 50% turnout. Good strategy on the leftist side, telling people to stay home. Doesn't seem exactly like fair play though - any hope for a real result later?

Pointing out the obvious…

As someone who studied the history of EU, i can tell you that most of the eastern-european nations was bring to the eU to prevent the right wing rise during that time. No joke!

It was a risk for the EU and serious thrown back for most of the ex-communist countries.

Yeah we got shit load of money, but all the inovations and national achievements got destroyed during the process.

You know the free money worked like somekind of drug. The worst kind.
Now we mostly get rid of this kind of dependency, but our economy is still weak.
(See Poland for further example)

Thanks!
He probably wasn't one of them since he was poisoned in a sanatorium after the revolution of 48 failed.

We already had. Viktor said this number will be enough for against Brussel. Plus our "Alap törvény" (Constitution) will be will be modified to keep out muslims.

Bloody hell. It's believable though.

Interesting.

Yeah, I thought that might be so. Glad to hear you're starting to build your own economy back though.

Are people who originally supported joining starting to change their mind? What always surprises me about Poland is how, even though the EU scheme is becoming obvious, almost no one in Poland wants to leave the EU.

What do average people in Hungary think about the EU / Brexit?

I can agree on that. Leaders in 2004 didn't know it would come to this. Not trying to shill for them but that's the truth

We hate EU but love Europa.
And we will NEVER let her die

There were a few demonstration against the EU which suggested the leaving (it was leaded by the Jobbik).
But nowadays they are realized too it's impossible now. The wound is still deep, and if they really want make revenge on us there is a high chance we would't make it alone (this is the pessimistic view). And ally with the russians would be a fucking trap.

In short:
GB had enough munition to pull this, we still gather.

And yes, most of the people regret it. Greatly, since it cost their work and business.

Thanks for correcting me!
I missread the post and beleived it was about the continent. Thats why the lyrics.

A clean way to remove kebab, unless they resist moving the fuck out and chimpout.

$$\color{green]{What do average people in Hungary think about the EU / Brexit?}$$

Average is very wide:
Large number of blue-pilled people either did not give a fuck or those who work in eg. London felt threatened to lose jobs, other leftists said the same shit as the media. A large fraction of based/EU-fedup people of course welcomed it. Right wing people would want to be in a Europe of Nations contrary to a United European shithole.

Thanks for reminding me to vid related. We should teach the kikes, what IS Europa.

THE FIRE RISES

Last time they tried it the cavalry cucked them.
Those sweet bodyarmors aren't just for the look!

No problem fam. It should be clear to everyone:
We love Europe, therefore EU must fall

98% NO.
Orban is going to Brussels next week to tell them they can not enforce migrant quotas in Hungary.
Doubt not, Eastern Europe is closely watching this

I see. I suppose that makes sense. Well, hopefully with fewer rapefugees to worry about, you'll be able to successfully focus on rebuilding and getting stronger.

Hmm, the usual I guess. The London workers remind me of the Brits vacationing in Spain who thought they'd be locked out of the UK if Brexit happened, haha. If the hungarian is doing a good job for their company, I bet that company would happily get them a work visa. Although I guess that's a bit more uncertain than the vacationers' situation.

wew
I think TeX doesn't work here anymore.

Beautiful. Thank you brother

or forcibly brought back

But any chances of a armed conflict ?
Ive heard that France is already getting ready for one, when the time comes.
If this article is legit:
conservativedailypost.com/french-now-preparing-for-civil-war-against-muslims-to-take-country-back/

What most Americans even the redpilled ones do not understand. You look down on racemixing as you should.
But Europe is not just one culture as yours.
You have small nations like Hungary, Slovenia, Portugal, Estonia, Finland etc. (forgive me but I can't list them all), which have incredibly rich culture.
Therefore the fact they're trying to eradicate us all and replace us with one (mixed) multiculturalism agenda is that much more tragic.

KEK, I guess that's the downside of being a long time lurker.

Exactly. One of the great lies in joining the EU was that wages equalize. Eastern european citizens work for fraction of the cost. One of my friends in London was butthurt about Brexit. I told him, if he does a great job what to fear about. He agreed. This is just the typical media fear campaign element that you lose jobs.

Awesome. Good to see Slovenian bros make such awesome videos. Let the kikes shit their pants about the true will of Europeans. See also this video

Multiculturalism means death of all European cultures and survival of just one.

This is the time to rise up brothers. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN

thank you Magyar brother. We fight to the bitter end, together

Armed conflict? Against who?
The rapefugess in here are already caged in camps. Noone want stay here, but we punish them for fuck with us in Röszke.

As i said, no wonder most of the people was away from the referendum. The shitskins currently nothing just some distant boogeymen for the population.

The bullshit being used to help (((them))) take over the entire world. Shit is pure evil.

Good thing to see that Hungary didnt get that pozzed and that muslim didnt get empowered in any way.
Enjoy the lefty/shitskin salt, user.
May the jews cry tears of blood.

It really is. Not just evil or sinister, it's diabolic.
Trying to sell multiculturalism which means destruction of all cultures and existance of just one mixed one under the guise of humanitarity.

But they didn't count on Slavs, Magyars and Eastern Europe.
Should Western Europe fall, we will be here defending our land, our cultures and our traditions.

Austria No?
Austria voices support for Hungary for the referendum, result, and against EU imposed migrant quotas

Should Western Europe fall, I'll just have to join up with Hungarians or Russians. I should consider learning Hungarian or Russian just in case.

AUSTRIA NO!
archive.is/dDQDS

Yes, they did not count on the shared memory of the people who still remember the last century.

We need to extend the Visegrad 4 group one by one with the other brother nations that even used to be in one central group a century ago: Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and I hate to say this but even Romania (provided they don't betray their allies - No offence to the Based romanian bros out there!). This way we revive the Central European powers that were split apart.

Finally, if Austria, a german speaking nation will join then we will have the political strength to raise back from the grave our german brothers, revive them to sanity and destroy the chains that hold back this contient from the potential it could reach.

Join the new central European emerging alliance!

Remember:
United we stand, Divided we fall

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/782686155682750464

So what now? Is the Hungarian parliament just going to reject it?

This is necessary to our survival.
Extremelly well phrased

Visegrad 4 never meant to be that.
If you (or we) want a power full alliance to counter the currently jew controlled EU then roll with Kossuth's idea, the Danube Confederation (or the Confederations of Danube).

No wonder why those fancy brits love this guy. This old guy is a savage!

No they accept it. The numbers were enough high for them.

Proof?

This. Exactly this is what I meant. Extend was probably not the right word. I hope and think that behind closed doors they are already working on the rebranding of this emerging new Central European Alliance and did not yet decide on a name yet. But it is coming brothers!

Are Nige has spoken
Top kek, I imagine Merkel's face reading this tweet.

Thats anti white. Based bolan deserves all of German land, doesnt matter how based polan received it.
You fucking DC kike.
:^)

Give you a link with hungarian text wont help i guess. So wait till your leftist media translate it…

Btw Viktor said it.
portfolio.hu/gazdasag/megszolalt_orban_az_ervenytelen_nepszavazasrol.238125.html

The quoted part say: it will be put into the constitution

For history loving user on Holla Forums:
ohio.edu/chastain/dh/DANUBE.HTM

Some fan maps about how it was imaged.
And some fanarts from the lunatic side of the net deviantart

(I choosed these flags since Kossuth was kinda a big fan of the United States)

Yeah. Right.

I hate to say this to a polish brother, because to you Germany was an enemy in WW2, but knowing the real history about Germany in the world wars, you would know they were by large on the good side, getting rid of the kikes in Europe. It is the current brainwashed idiot liberal shit current version of Germany which is saddening. That I agree Polan can take if they don't wake up to sanity.

Also poles are afraid of russians. You should be not, because it was the jewish infested kommunists that were the enemy. Jews mostly abandoned Russia when they found that Democracy and central banking works much more to their favor. Putin has some soviet tendencies, but he's not a bad guy (at least I really hope so).

Nice, good ammo to meme the EU to extinction.

I was being sarcastic m88.
Germany will take the land back unless it is destroyed now.

Lol, ok. :) Maybe, I'm a bit tired.

Excellent source, thanks. I read up on this.

Lugenpresse is already spinning on the vote being "invalidated". Fuck that. The 50 percent threshold merely decides whether the vote is binding. The 42.7 turnout for a virtually 100 percent "No" vote is simply astounding given the boycott from the "Yes" parties. Hungary's historical referendum turnouts from 1989-2008 have been 58.0 (1989), 14.0 (1990), 49.2 (1997), 45.6 (2003), 37.5 (2004) and 50.5 (2008). And these presumably involved no gaming.

I calculated what the historical turnouts would have been had the losing side chosen to boycott the respective election. They are: 29.1 (1989 question 1); 55.2 to 55.3 (1989 questions 2-5); 12.0 (1990); 42.0 (1997); 38.2 (2003); 24.4 (2004 question 1); 19.4 (2004 question 2); 42.5 (2008). Today's turnout with a similar absolute boycott would have
been 42.0, putting it at the high end of non-gamed outcomes. Indeed, only a few of the questions from 1989 referendum (on banning communists &c.) would have passed to 50 percent threshold.

The boycott clearly skewed the results, so Orban should definitely take its result as effectively binding. For example, the previous referendum from 2008 (on medical fees) had a 50.5 turnout with 84.1 "For". If all the "Against" people had boycotted, the turnout would have been 42.5. In other words, the referendum would have been "invalid" under a boycott.

zatrli niso nas spečih
ne bodo nas, bedečih
They couldn't crush us when we were sleeping
They won't crush us now we've awoken

Orban rightly pointed out in his speech that the "Yes" vote for EU membership (in 2003) got 3.05 million votes, whereas the "No" for today's referendum got 3.39 million votes.

Indeed, this is the largest absolute turnout (in number of voters) for a single answer since the 1989 communist ban referendum (whose "Yes" side got about 4 million voters). The people of Hungary have seldom spoken this clear.

For the love of god:
MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

This is a small, but not a negligible victory in Holla Forums's crusade.

So with the 50% thing is that a Hungarian thing or is that an EU rule? Because the EU telling another country "whoops, sorry you got 49% vote invalid :^)" sounds like some bullshit.

Also, I'm going to assume the leftists had lots of Soros/EU backing to spread their stay home message. But yeah, more people voting "NO" than voting "YES" for the EU should really invalidate the invalidation.

They're leftists. They know what's good for everyone. People with opposing views just don't know what's good for them, so their voice has to be overridden! :^)

Yeah, fuck that American-based board for discussing American politics alongside European politics.

>>>/suicide/

Come on Mods

archive.is/c1Hps

They're claiming it's invalid. That's stupid as fuck.

they got almost 50%, but they neede over 50%
it doesn't matter because Orban said he would go on anti-immigration
both are distinct, as the referendum was about the dispersion of refugees
you have no idea of the salt the other European are pouring in their pitiable attempt to be "smug" about this "unsocial scary guy"!

I always said that if it is not us who would out-do the Hungarians, then let not even the Devil himself dare touch a hair on their faggot asses so that may be soar to newer heights, because nobody else but a Gypsiefucker deserves to fight a Bozgor and win. I'm still going to be salty while wishing you fucks luck tho'.

God damnit Holla Forums why are you always right. I can't believe they pulled this shit here too.

Not how this works.

You only need high percentage of voters to go AGAINST the wishes of the government (which is legitimate).

If the government want to do something (here ban migrants) and the people who go vote vote "yes" at 98+% participation doesn't matter, it would have mattered if it was the "no" vote that won.

That's the whole principle of the referendums, it's basically a vote of confidence, if it passes it didn't matter who or how many voted, if it doesn't pass then it matter because it turned into a vote of no confidence for the government.

Said the 79 y/o in 2016.
Which was therefore 8 y/o in 1945…

I hope ovens are affordable over there.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

archive.is/j4CBw

That's fucking awesome tbh

1. europol is open: 8ch.net/europol/index.htm
2. is it possible to somehow "ban" those 30-40% who never ever vote? (registration, etc) If the ultrapassive 30-40% werent cou ted in, the referendum would have been valid.

Atleast the jews are rewarding you with pumped up GDP numbers.

Pumped gdp means you pay more to the eu, what a reward!

counter-currents.com/2016/10/the-hungarian-referendum/

Everything I hear from Orban is pretty good, I hope you Hungarians don't let this go

topkek ggwp

Thanks bro. Hopefully your politicians will also realize this soon.

Please, don't use the word bozgor. This kind of shit reminds me to Ceaușescu, who wanted to divide our nations. We have our own common enemies outside and within.

CHINK REPORTING IN
good luck Mongolian bro

Nice take on that .gif.
I`m still amazed at the way that the nog is unable to comprehend what is going to happen.
A truly hilarious look at the average nigs mental capacity.

We do, but let us never forget the Banter ya' mong. I still love you bro. All the nationhomo

What a time to be alive eh

Wew lad, MSM is spinning this off the charts

archive.is/Q8Syh

Fucked over by EU fine print, just like we were when we tried to oust our former president - Basescu (a sub-human fucking president by any standards), he ran to the Brussels and they overturned out constitution.

That is some next level jewery right there.

MSM IS SHILLING HARD TO FUCK HUNGARY OVER

I REPEAT

MSM IS SHILLING HARD TO FUCK HUNGARY OVER

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Mods are worth shit as usual

In case you're wondering Burgerbros, Hungary caused and absolute shitstorm with voting no. Leftists and the Eu are shitting their pants while most people side with Hungarians. Of course mods are too dumb to notice this

There's new threads on it.

And based bolan only rode to Wien because we promised to pay them. Hypocrites much?

the rule was made by orban to stop referenda initiated by grassroot movements. it was 25% before.

dude, the 50%-turnout rule was made by orban, not by EU

I knew it would come to this.
You are sure as fuck not alone Hungary!