Makes you think

Makes you think

I think those guys paid a high price, made valid with their honor and integrity, to be remembered so much

wow you're still spamming your videos smh

Same could be said of Mike Stoklasa in relation to George Lucas and the prequels

Not to mention the poster and OP.

In our mind we are all rent free.

I'm pissed youtube took down his get out review.
I like e;r alot and his videos continue to improve, will be interesting to see if he keeps it up or when/if he plateu's how it'll turn out.

Not anymore goy. Rent's do the first of the month.

If E;R finds a woman the channels fucked, 100% of the time when e-celebs cuck its to boost revenue because some cunt behind the scenes wants him to start milking it for money. If he already has a woman than it'll last as long as their relationship, survival dependent upon how the relationship ends.

literally why should I care

Hi Mike

Considering every movie they've made has been pitiful at best and their most recent and biggest budget one was a colossal failure in every aspect, and that every other review they make is bland and dull at best and overly apologetic at worst I'd say Professional Star Wars Reviewer is the only apt way to describe everybody involved in RedLetterMedia.

It sounds pathetic, but that's because RLM legitimately is at this point.

All I needed to throw their opinions in the fucking trash. Also kill yourself E;R.

But user it hit 2 out of 3 marks, it's almost perfect.

That was 2016 fat, retarded Mike.
Younger Mike was God-tier tier.

who the fuck made that image and how did he get the idea that the characters were good?
i guess fin was ok.

Kike is a cuck now, no way out, it's ogre, it's all finished now

It's 2017. He's a /cuteboy/

Presumably Mike or Jay since they show it in one of the videos defending TFA after he got so much shit for hating Rogue One which was more or less the same shit as TFA.

Or it was in half in the bag and mentioned in passing, I don't remember for sure anymore.

It's from the actual Plinkett review that draws so much chagrin around her

Then when he dies of aids

Kike Cuklasa BTFO!

He's the only reviewer that calls out the global gem conspiracy

Hey hold up cowboy, are you saying they ding dong bannu his damn Get Out review? That wasn't even nearly as Holla Forums memetic as some of his earlier stuff.

The farce engorges is really 99.9% correct

What the fuck? Thats fucking insanely retarded. Has anyone here saved it?

Literal KEK, theres zero emotion in TFA and the characters are worse than the prequels even though ironically the nigger tried his hardest and it shows

much emotion, such charisma.. Wow

He's the only one to have some sort of character development, even though his reaction at the begining of Ep VII makes no sense.

He uploaded it to his second channel.

Daily Reminder: Mike has bad taste

Why does he keep drinking shitty american beers and not superior belgian triple fermented beers

I wonder how many pictures you have saved of him? Really gets your raspberries rolling…

There is literally nothing wrong with reddit.

This is as retarded as all the other 'maymays' you are constantly trying to force.

What you weren't a big fan of drup dred to scops TOO scops

agreed

That meme was created by a Drumpfcuck.

That one was actually funny. Anything sudocuck forces on the board is as successful as /television/

>still being this mad about the sudofag
>still being this mad about /television/ offering an alternative to /b2/

It had none of those

And in the regard, he did better than Michael B. jordan

They are like 10-11 bucks for a big ass bottle and like 18 for a 4 pack

Go back to r/4chan you fucking faggot.

He didn't do that, nor would anyone else because gorillas are clearly superior to niggers

Make me you piece of shit I left there because I was actually trying to contribute to board discussion

It's time to admit RLM is bad…. and Snyder is good. >:D

Go to bed, Mike.

Yeah, and that's a lot of money.

Any money not spent on getting wasted is wasted money.