How likely are secessionist movements in North America to actually happen in real life?

How likely are secessionist movements in North America to actually happen in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vermont_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killington,_Vermont,_secession_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project
vermontrepublic.org/
nhindependence.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only in Quebec maybe Texas

sage for cuckchan tier thread

quebec is the only one with any real chance

maaaybe dixie but it would take the federal govt borderline collapsing for that to actually materialize - it would be lead by Texas whites I suppose
I like Covington but the NWF is a pipedream - Washington and Oregon are hardcore shitlib states, two of only a handful of states where even if only white males had the vote in 2012 they still would've voted for obongo

Is a Texas secession feasible if Clinton wins election?

they're swamped with beaners so who knows? IIRC whites aren't even a majority anymore in texas
maybe if she tried to gun grab…

only 4.2% more whites than beaners

Welp, that meme is shattered. Is there white state in America where independence is feasible?

Not likely in the current climate. Secessionist is synonymous with insane. If the dollar collapses, it might be a different story though.

U WOT OP?

Alaska?

the south could still secede together if the federal govt collapsed or weakened massively
other than that, probably not

and obviously a lot of the south isn't particularly white

Oregon won't stand for any tyranny. Great people live there.

Texas has always been an exaggerated proxy for the us as a whole. Right now, Texas is flooded with beaners and commiefornians. The Texas I learned about in school is dying. Even if we seceed it will be no white man's paradise. I worry that if the US balkanizes, I'll be forced to move to the Pacific Northwest. I don't want to be a white refugee. I also hate snow. I mean really hate it.

Texas is cucked to shit.

t. Texas

The states most likely to secede are Vermont, Texas and New Hampshire. All three have active secession movements and have a history of supporting secession / independence. I don't think they will secede, even if SHTF, but it is very likely that they will nullify federal laws and basically do their own thing if things go down the tubes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vermont_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killington,_Vermont,_secession_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project
vermontrepublic.org/
nhindependence.org/

damn vermont is white as fuck

it's also commie as fuck
sanders' state

Good point. The influx of commiefornians has changed Texas politics quite a bit. These critters have fled their communist shithole, but have not abandoned their hippie ideologies that made california the shithole that is.

new hampshire is getting flooded with bostonians since manchester is in the metro area
I seriously doubt anything is going to come of those movements in NH or VT

We had our chance in Quebec but now that we have been invaded by shitskin no way it's gonna happen.

If the South did successfully secede, two factors would whiten up the entire region pretty quickly. First, the media would characterize any Southern secession movement as racist, and in the event of its success, non-whites would want to escape of whichever Donald Trump type person led it. Second, the South can't afford to pay all for the various social programs that the federal government currently funds. That would also contribute to the exodus.

Do you see it? If it were successful, it would achieve the same ends as white nationalism. It would also cause economic collapse and international boycott.

The social programs are used mostly by blacks. If they left the South wouldn't need to be such a welfare state.

I agree, but getting it to happen in the first place is the hardest part

Federal government literally weaponized niggers and muslims against Quebec independence.

NY state is on the verge of schism. Nearly the entirety of Upstate (New Amsterdam?) wants NYC et al to fuck off and let them self determine.

If a state just skips the secession vote, goes directly to the declaration of war against DC, then it's possible.

Why would Newfoundland and Labrador plus the rest of the Maritime provinces join Quebec & not stick with Canada or go it alone?

Also, I doubt an independent Quebec would have all of its current territory. The northern half of Quebec is almost completely Cree and Inuit & they'd probably join Nunavit.

Irrelevant.

Even if 100% of the state wanted to secede there is no legal provision in the constitution for doing so.

They would either have to get congress to pass a constitutional amendment to allow states to secede (aka never gonna happen) or start a second civil war (probably never gonna happen)

What could actually happen is if the federal government collapsed or at least was weak enough then separatist movements might gain enough traction in various parts of the US where you have multiple states and even coalitions of states secede at once which the federal government would be unable to deal with.

Even with a weakened DC if say Texas on its own said fuck you feds they would be crushed fairly easily but if Texas says fuck you feds then the south rises again, then NH, Vermont and upstate NY form a separatist coalition, then cascadia does the same, then Utah realizes that now is its chance to finally be Deseret well the feds will find themselves in quite a pickle they can't possibly fight against half the country at once on so many different fronts.