Breakup help

Hey guys so I’ve decided to break up with my girlfriend who is currently living with me. Right now both of our names are on a lease together that ends in the middle of February. I am in the process of saving enough money to move out without her

What is the best way of going about this from your experience? Should I get another place first, move there and then tell her? Do I tell her now so she has time to find a place of her own? Right now she doesn’t know that I want to breakup and ya living together with our names on a lease makes it harder

Advice? Thanks Holla Forums

Please respond.

AWALT. Tell her as you're moving your shit, or you risk false reports of domestic violence. And until then keep a secret audio recording in the house, auto uploaded.

another thread from this whining imbecile?
ffs, Dys, cut the fingers from half your vols. they just prove that quantity isn't quality by posting this endless drivel

kys op

Holla Forums isn't your fucking therapist cunt

I just figured I might be able to have an adult conversation about an issue I’m dealing with. Not a huge deal really
I know talking about adult things is to much for most of you guys.

Please continue posting anime,queen of Holla Forums, midget, and furry threads. THATS QUALITY

On Holla Forums?
pic related

I know but tbh it’s not any worse than other shit that goes on here

We need more info, OP.
Does she have a history of acting crazy. In that case you need to tell her last minute so she doesn't do anything that will get you in trouble.
Is she on the less crazy side of the spectrum?
Then tell her ahead so she can get a place for her to stay.
Why are you breaking up with her?
You having a girlfriend reminds anons how pathetic they are for not being able to talk to one. In their bitterness, they won't help you.

At the end of the day she isn’t the right girl for me. I just don’t feel it with her and I think I deserve better

She is on the less crazy side of things. I could tell her sooner. It’s just then it’s going to be an emotional roller coaster with her.

I was expecting some interesting breakup stories itt. I know I’m not the only guy who’s been through this. I’ll take your advise though and probably tell her sooner than later

Yo %100 go to /girltalk/ sounds fucking retarded but i mean atleast guys RP as females to help you out.

Millennial tier reason for breaking up. But I have never been in a long term relationship so I am not the best person to ask.

Ohh!!! Sure told me.

S A M E F A G
The /thread

please never give advice again

Does he also have to jump off a cliff to tell you that jumping off a cliff is bad?
FFS get over yourself

I guess you should never call celebs shallow since you have never been a celeb.
I guess you should never criticize a president since you have never been one.
Fuck outta here. Do this girl a favour and leave, dummy.

Actually no but since you missed the point entirely I will spoon feed you. his “oh what your doing is bad but I’ve never done it so I’m not the guy to ask” advice is pretty fucking stupid even for Holla Forums.

Ya your right I guess you should just give advice about situations you’ve never been in authoritatively. That’s smart!!!

Stop trying to defend your idiocy. You refuse to give specific details on why you are breaking up with her because you do not have good reasons. Just some vague emotional "I'm not feeling it" childish nonsense. Grow up.

There’s nothing wrong with giving advice if you know what the fuck your talking about. Some things are so common sense that anyone could give advice on. I’m debating that. But is like someone saying “my car has a weird sound” “ oh well that’s the radiator but I’m not the guy to ask”

With this much defensive behaviour I am becoming more and more convinced that you know your reason is shit tier.
This is me recognizing I am not the end all be all, faggot, but the reason you have given seem lame and puerile.
A person with a brain. "I'm not feeling it". What the fuck does that mean?
Maybe you should find an anonymous board of people and ask them how to make a intensely personal decision. Fucking genius!

You move out when she isn't there and then tell her.

Your right is a bad reason. I should stay and waste her time and my time. Maybe even have a kind. Great advice

Ok armchair shrink. I’m not taking advice from someone who says “but I’m not the guy to ask” but that shouldn’t stop you!!! The only one who is defensive about their shit is yourself. I’m ok with my shit
I already made my decision. Learn to read faggot

Fucking best advice this whole thread.

>ask them how to make a intensely personal decision
LOL!!!! Retarded detected!!

if you're breaking up with her because it's just not working, then yeah tell her in advance so she's not out on the street. if you're breaking up with her cause she's a cunt then who gives a shit lol

The decision was already made retard. Your not the guy to ask anyway

You seem like the guy to ask