BASED BEN

Ben Garrison slays THE DOG in his new work

huh. I thought fascists were pro-war

6/10 tbh

Stefan 'I pose as little girls on the internet' Molyneux strikes again!

we need a new plague

Can't tell if bait or actually serious

Wow I didn't know Ben was against FREEDOM

like hillary they don't give a shit about those things and just want to obey their masters commands for more blood and a quick buck

If Horsey isn't serious, he's a troll that's been going strong for decades.

I wonder if this faggot hasn't completely sold off to the memesters who adopted him or if he'll draw damage control for Trump after he's elected.

the alt-right sees any war that isn't against "terrorists" (I almost remember someone having already used that excuse :^) ) as neocon "Globalism" with the exception of a few Holla Forumsyps who want to spread civilization.

I swear it's the same triggered faggot who keeps reposting these, they're actually pretty funny if you'll take your bandana off for a second.

was too soft*

Is she talking about Hillary's deal to bomb Iran with nuclear weapons like she promised?

disgusting

Aww

As a skeleton I find this picture offensive tbh

fuck this gay earth

What the fuck does it even mean? I honestly don't even understand this one, whose the new oppressed group of the week that "can't vote?" Are they talking about wanting non citizens or children to vote?

Liberals are fucking unbearable.

this thing needs it own gulag

I'm pretty sure they're talking about voter ID laws (which wouldn't allow illegals or super poor or lazy people to vote), also ex-convicts can't vote.
Making election day a holiday so people wouldn't have to worry about problems at work and stuff.
It's a minor issue but still worth looking at.

Why? Such a long and tedious process. Why not just, say, beat him up, light him on fire, and hang him upside down from a lamppost?

Ah, so it's more liberal hyperbole. Liberals intentionally conflating the powerful word "rights" with "making voting slightly more convenient for people who can already vote if they really wanted to."

Except ex-convicts of course, I would understand if that was the main issue here, that's literally the revoking of their rights. Although I haven't heard anybody actually campaigning on this.

this to be honest

W E W

correct me.
It's pretty much consensus in all right-wing circles that ISIS is the greatest threat humanity has even faced and need to be wiped out the face of the earth asap, yet they denounce Bush's wars for the reasons I've cited.
Empire building Nazis are generally the minority compared to isolationist Libertarians and Jew-fearing redbilled memers.

Some people want to fix the shit that was started in the middle east that allowed ISIS, some want to do it with the american military some just want to help Putin with it…

But eh, wanting ISIS to end is pretty much a consensus with everybody, even muslims, you are generalizing.

If you ban mudslimes from your country, ISIS isn't a problem.

Most of us are aware that Bush's policies (aka Israel's policies) created more of the shit-tier muds.

Pretty much all of us are isolationists. If you import third-world people, you import third-world problems :^)

fair enough.

Dumb bitch is going to get glass in her eyes.