Whistleblower Manning rushed to hospital, reports claim attempted suicide

Whistleblower Manning rushed to hospital, reports claim attempted suicide

rt.com/usa/349708-chelsea-manning-hospital-suicide/

Imprisoned whistleblower Chelsea Manning was taken to a hospital in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas after reportedly attempting suicide in the maximum-security military penitentiary, where she is serving a 35-year sentence for leaking classified documents.

By Wednesday, she had been released from the hospital and returned to the United States Disciplinary Barracks, according to ACLU lawyer Chase Strangio, who says that nothing else has been confirmed. None of Manning’s lawyers or friends had received any information from Leavenworth, Strangio added.

The 28-year-old former private tried to hang herself, and was being “monitored” after returning to the prison, celebrity gossip website TMZ reported, citing unnamed prison officials.

Army spokeswoman Tatjana Christian told the Daily Dot that Manning was back at USDB and that “officials continue to monitor the inmate's condition,” but declined to give any details citing privacy concerns under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).

The suicide attempt would have come on the same day FBI Director James Comey announced he would not advise the Department of Justice to prosecute former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over her “extremely careless” handling of classified government emails. Critics have accused the government of applying a double standard, letting Clinton suffer no consequences for her actions while punishing whistleblowers like Manning or Edward Snowden.

yeah right

I'd commit suicide if I was facing 35 years in prison.

The strongest evidence of the cruelty of the prison system is the fact that prisoners are denied the right to even end their own lives.

color me surprised, fam

fuck off tbh

Eat her shit

Why would the state kill her at this point? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose. If I had a 35 year sentence in a military prison you're goddamn fucking right I'd commit suicide as well. And I can't imagine what it'd be like to be a tranny in that environment; it must make it a thousand times worse.

back to >>>Holla Forums

4th reply

W E W
E W
W E
W E W W E W
E W
W E
W E W

go back to your containment board, you'll get triggered here.

At this point I could die happy just strangling one Holla Forumslack to death. I don't need the revolt, just murdering1 one of you.

No, but it is sad that one of the greatest exposers of truth rots in a prison for 35 years. The guy's clearly got significant issues, but he's still an hero

Ay… ay… see what i did there? No, but really, it is fucked-up

You've got significant issues, faggot. Go get charged and sentenced 35 years in a military prison and then come back to me.

deal with it loser

shitposting to mask the pain is the only way he knows how.

Trans people are probably having more sex than you, so much for being perfect.

Nice doubles and I agree.
50/50 IS A REAL RULE when it comes to the transgenderism. Bodymodification isn't the key.

This should of become no supprise to anyone.

Doubt it, considering that the vast majority of people (fags included) want nothing to do with the mutilated freaks.

You are so naive it hurts

Step outside of your campus safe space. Seriously. Even though there are plenty of people that nominally support the right of trannies to mutilate themselves, not many of them want to fuck a eunuch pumped full of oestrogen.

"is lady gaga still relevant"

dies

I really hope "well at least I have more sex than you" doesn't become a common rebuttal here.

Considering he's in solitary confinement, I doubt it makes any difference.

Fuckin tankies

Fuck off, tankie

There is no "freedom" in a man when he has a mental illness produced by consumer holywood culture.

someone else deal with this

Lel, no they won't. They're busted up freaks who have been misled into taking Chinese pig hormones by garbage people who want to signal how progressive they are.

Too late, this is the future you chose by allowing feminists in.

I agree completely.

You seem triggered.

*hordes of pot smoking anarchists emerge from the local punk rock show*

no, just too tired to argue against memes and spooks.

Tankies proving they're socially awkward vermin

Why don't you convince the tankie faggot to join you over in pol, then? We don't need him.

You are so naive it hurts

No, both Holla Forums and Holla Forums will be gulaged.

>>>/marx/ is the only way

At least that's also a fucking horrible skelly grill. I mean, really, why the fuck does she have tits and thighs?

#RealSkelegirls

I agree with the tankie. Why do we support the right to be mentally insane?

Damn that one didn't have sound

Because you have to support the rights of the marginalized and oppressed, goy. That's what liberalism is all about :^)

Real issues keep getting derailed or obfuscated by petty cultural/aesthetic squabbles. Sort of like real political discourse tbh

Hey, I'm glad he leaked the intelligence he did. I'm just pointing out that trannies off themselves all the time because they're fucked up.

Guys stop. It doesn't matter who or what the whistleblower is. It's fucked up that they'd face 35 years in prison and not surprising they'd attempt suicide. I don't care if the person is a cishet model aryan male with an Olympic-tier able body and multiple millions of dollars or a black transgender otherkin quadriplegic. This is a shitty thing to happen to anybody.

If only she said she didn't mean to do it she wouldn't have had any problems.

And nazis go to prison all the time for doing meth.

Wait, don't tell me, your next point will be that you have acquired more cummies than me.

what

god I wish I could string Hillary up

Now I just want to drive to the nearest gas station and have a big burger. Thanks for whetting my appetite.

For the first time in history, Tumblr was right.

If proles weren't so spooked about this shit than this person wouldn't have to go through all that.

There are times when I feel that maybe Posadism IS the only way to go.

I wouldn't assume that is the case right away. I think it might be more to do with lack of media attention. Imagine what would happen if fuckin' Caitlyn Jenner had done it.

Yeah I think it's probably being silenced more because the media won't smear the establishment. The person in prison is irrelevant, what they represent (i.e. the government being accountable to citizens) is what matters, and the media isn't reporting it and that's why noone in the general population cares.
Although to be frank, tumblr might have a point, maybe some groups would be more up for defending this person if they weren't trans and that's a damn shame.

kys

Why is a non-violent first time offender in a maximum security prison?

Because she exposed porky's evil.

because i like traps :^)

most trans don't cut their balls and dick. Why would they lose their ability to orgasm to get a disgusting hole? bussy > pussy

you are probably a fat fuck trying to troll a skinny girl just to feel good about yourself.
Nice try!

gotta keep forcing that meme

The only flaw with Posadism is the Fermi Paradox. If we had any evidence of benevolent aliens monitoring our world, I'd support it in an instant.

To be honest though, if you gave me a button set to fire every nuke on the planet I'd have about a 50% chance of pressing it regardless of aliens. It would depend entirely on how depressed I was feeling that day.

Everyone of value cares.

Has there been any update on her status?