MISSION FAILED: INTERNET DNS HANDOVER IMMINENT

Stickied thread hit reply limit.

This is gonna be a big blow to our power structure. There is no doubt that tomorrow Holla Forums will be one of the first sites to go.

I don't have anything saved on how to maintain access to Holla Forums from the discussion last night. What are some alternative ways to access Holla Forums in the guaranteed event the kikes fuck over the DNS?

Computer illiterate here and I'm sure some other anons are as well, so any help to maintain our ability to shitpost and laugh at retarded liberal kikes and niggers would be greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
youtube.com/watch?v=qE694LZVxgM&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs
whois.domaintools.com/8ch.net
206.223.147.214/index.html?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_DNS_root
opennicproject.org/members/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/modify-headers/
206.223.147.214/pol/index.html
who.is/whois-ip/ip-address/206.223.147.214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't be melodramatic, they aren't going to get rid of our websites tomorrow.

That's just not how it works. They burn the frog. It'll be little by little, piece by piece.

Is there anything we can do? Or is this it, the end, my only friend?

Only a problem if ICANN becomes the DNS monopoly.

If it is and will remain the DNS monopoly, then yes - the internet is fucked.

Those fucking heebs have been trying their fucking hardest to kill us since the first migration during the GamerGate bullshit.

Absolute first chance they get we're gone.

Bump?

So are we going to have to start connecting by IP?

What conclusion was reached on how long this might take to go into effect, as far as internet censorship is concerned?

Tor8chan
Anyone?

Thery can't shut us down because 8ch is still US based server. What they might do is individual countries blocking 8ch and arresting people who browse it.

8ch.vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/ and oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/ both go to Holla Forums I think.

don't fear OP
remember, there are Russians, Chinese, Turks, Egyptians, and more posting on this website right now. Even their governments have been unable to completely stop them from posting at all, though difficult, they still can, they will still have great difficulty stopping us even with these new changes

first one is for 8ch.pl, but i needed that one anyways, thanks

Fearmongering like this is shills.
This is a slide thread.

I'm beginning to think posters like OP are here to discredit. Might not be until 2020 or some shit where we see major moves. But today is a momentous day in the timeline. A bit like how obongo gave the FCC regulatory commission over the net. The FCC didn't just shut us down. It will happen over time.

It was a fun ride

youtube.com/watch?v=qE694LZVxgM&index=21

Just type in the IP manually. We already went full sekrit club once when domain name for Holla Forums.org was revoked.

FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs

Farewell old friend…I'll always remember the good times we all had.

It was ".co".

whois.domaintools.com/8ch.net
well lads, can we find other IPs like 206.223.147.214/index.html?

What are you talking about lad?

I'm talking about shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shitposting shit.
nothing is gonna happen.
Fuck off
Fuck off
Fuck off
Fuck off
You stupid Doompaul motherfuckers.
Fuck off.

Yes, that's a start, it's a simple configuration that needs to be changed on servers to enable it.

You're right. Time fucked my memory.

Just a retard who doesn't understand data prioritization or how new threads have so few posts per person.

SHUT UP MOTHERFUCKER
NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN
DELETE THIS FUCKING SLIDE THREAD NOW

SHUT THE FUCK UP, FAGGOT

Almost 1/5 of this thread. I smell autism.

You need to get your faces beaten in for this.
You need to get your teeth knocked down your throat.
Then you need to get your worthless pencil necks stomped on.
Stupid fucking doomsaying faggots.
It's shit like you that causes complacency when shit really does hit the fan.
You fucking jews.
Ovens for you all.

I like this.

Care to tell me to shut up again? I don't think anyone believes that the internet will shut down tomorrow, but this is a radical shift that has potential to fuck us. Now fuck off.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
STUPID
RETARDED
FAGGOT
You're not really Holla Forumsacks. Eat shit and die you stupid sons of bitches.

Not saying it's an imminent threat, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see something along the lines of a DNS Trust and Safety Council within a decade.

How about you turn off your cruise control and say something useful.

Today 4 states sued the government over the turnover. Accusing them of illegally turning over federal property without a vote by congress.

There is still time. Thank Texas. Status: Redeemed

Thread theme.

Say thanks SandBERG's riveting commentary and argument. Money > Rights

People have been using alternative DNS roots for years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_DNS_root

The DNS root that ICANN has been overseeing is being handed over to the UN, ICANN being a non profit group, I'm still missing how the government has control over DNS/can force a turn over. Anyway, there is an option, don't use the once ICANN now UN DNS root, use the alternatives.

Maybe have a OpenNIC domain as a backup too?

opennicproject.org/members/

I am the law

Cloudfalre doesn't allow it.
Here's 8ch.net IPs. Try it:

infinity.chan mite b cool.

Yep, handing control of ICANN's DNS root to the UN doesn't stop people from using other DNS roots, no one was ever forced to use a central DNS, the issue is that the masses will use what their ISP configures, which will most assuredly be the UN censored DNS, so the UN will be able to block you from being seen by plebs, while people with an intro to internet configuration 101 will be able to simply point to one of the many alternative DNS servers as long been able to do. It's soft censoring but effective. I guess what's needed now is an awareness campaign, with stigma/desire for full DNS vs censored so that people configure on their own and compel ISP to offer and point out them offering full DNS as a selling point. Problem there again is most people use the big ISP which want censoring so..

Actually all you would need is an app that would allow people to gain access to censored websites automatically.

direct IP wont work unless you use the Host header

you can use something like this to do it:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/modify-headers/

I think this is a good time for board/website owners to get gpg/pgp keys so they can sign posts and updates and stuff.

Another thing is we could have proxies that do all the header shit for you

Just like when regular sites get seized like torrent sites, everyone and their grandma sets up proxies.

It's easy enough to get users on Windows or just a desktop/laptop computer in general to install a client, GUI's out there that make it stupidly easy, but I agree in general it's an uphill battle. You'd have a miserable time convincing an average person to configure DNS on their home router, then there's the problem of the now ubiquitous smartphone access too.

I have a feeling getting ISP's to turnaround might be difficult, telecom is getting way too monopolized for it's own good, would be just few corporate interests away to push the standard UN agenda.

Maybe we can get custom router firmware writers (DD/Open-WRT/Tomato) to start prompting users to fiddle with DNS at install? I'm sure apps will start popping up to automate DNS for something like Android, but that'll probably require root access (another hurdle) and god fuck knows if it's possible feasible to do for the average iOS user.

Guess we got to start somewhere.

I don't know what the current state of things is on this point, but in the past even if one has purposefully configured DNS on own system Chrome has been known to ignore that and use Google DNS basically hard coded into the browser. Although if I remember correctly, it wasn't consistent about that, happened just some of the time.

In the end the biggest problem is always that most people will never bother at all

ragemoar faggot.
also check my digits.

It's been fun, lads. Thanks for all the shitposting.

see you on the deep web, nerds

Who the fuck is this salty nigger? Reported for being a whiny bitch.

I'm just worried about my source of sanity in this batshit retarded libcuck run world you hilarious fucking kike.

In case this is my last post.
I'll see yall in the battlefield. This mercenary had found a second place to call home. You will always be my home.
To my fellow burgers,
Get ready if you haven't and stay on your toes. Organize. Things are getting really funky really fast as you can notice. This place can only be taken back by bullets and rope. We are past the point of no return for years now. Never underestimate what you can do even in a small group. Hell even as a lone wolf you can cause alot of damage ( don't get suicidal though , be effective and efficient ) . I might as well damn die than let another filthy nigger run free in this god forsaken piece of land. I love this piece of land , there are not any like it and this one is mine as it is yours. We have to reclaim it. Be not afraid of hell , for even the devil and his kikes will tremble the wrath of angry white men.
To britfags,
Stop fapping to traps for a while and get serious, you might even still have time to save that rainy litle island from the islamic takeover with a good purge. Make sure no kike survives this time either. Be a men amongst cucks.
To nordfags,
Sven , i don't know if your ancestors were vikings , but it's definitely gonna show now. Rally your men , anything brown must be shot down. Hell you might even catch a good place in Valhalla after you die of old age as the veteran of the great race war, with a loving wife by your side that you have produced many white children with.
To Greekfags,
You inspire me you ancient faggots, Plato was a pretty good read. I am sure you guys will be ok and from what i've heard, some of you have already started the fire. Good on ya but you must hasten and get that Spartan spirit blazing , your country is now a refugee camp. It's in your hands, but if we finish fast from here i might drop by for some backup , no promises though.
To blyatfags,
Well my friend Ivan , in kinda the same situation. We have a communist nigger , you have an ex commie kgb ( you have it better ). Break in your prisons and get your nationalists out of there, you know what to do next. May vodka , sunflower seeds and tracksuits give you power along with the big guy in the sky.
To the rest of Holla Forums and the afforementioned,
You will always be my brothers in arms, none of us shall rest until every kike and shitskin have been completely purged from the face of this planet. If i meet you in the battlefield , see you soon , if not , see you all in hell.

Fucking hell who put nigger picks on one of my favorite songs. DAMN YOU JEWTUBE

REPORTED FOR SAGEING THE THREAD

The way I understand it is that all that has been changed is now the public dns list that we owned is being handed over to a "world community of many countries" aka icann.

Not to say that Holla Forums may be made unlisted on the public dns but that's all they can do. If a website is unlisted well you can obviously still connect to it via other private dns or direct connect via ip. Holla Forums won't go since this isn't a overnight thing at all.

But hey if you're gun-ho about this put that energy towards making Holla Forums or any other badthink website accessible on other private platforms or secure from future threats.

Nothing is going to happen you fucking idiots

Kikeflare doesn't allow direct IP access.

Can someone tell me what cloudflare is and what it does? I had never heard of it until I started using VPN and it does shit sometimes.

Which is why were talking now not later…

206.223.147.214/pol/index.html seems to be working just fine.

Then again I don't know alot about networking.

I can't post in it, it says invalid or no HTTP referer.

Well shit. Well there is the onion link at the top of the index.

get zeronet

get on 0chan

have bunker to find your way here if shit goes south

good

it is an anti-ddos service that also hides the real IP of the server 8ch is hosted on

you -> cloudflare -> 8ch

cloudflare fetches the page on your behalf then sends it back to you. its just a fancy proxy that has all sorts of ways to detect dos attacks, which it takes the hit on its own servers instead of 8chans.

(-7)

I can't seem to use that link with https. Is this something codemonkey needs to be made aware of?

I just switched to OpenNIC, everything still works. Is there a reason not to?

I WILL NOT LEAVE THESE TRIPS AND DUBS UNCHECKED

Like I said before I don't personally know much about networking and IP bollocks, I just posted the IP from one of the previous ICANN threads. I know you can connect without https, but as said, you can't post. You can mention it to him, but I am not sure what all he can do.

Seeing as Holla Forums uses cloudflare, I am surprised that we can even access it via IP.

is this even the real 8ch ip behind cloudflare? looks like someone has just set up a proxy instead

nvm i just looked it seems legit

who.is/whois-ip/ip-address/206.223.147.214

completely defeats the purpose of cloudflare though lmao

the fact you cant connect to it on https is retarded, it means jim isnt using full https only between you and cloudflare but not between cloudflare and the server

amateur hour unless hes using a different IP for cloudflare that has https

I had fun with you guys.

What can Jim do about this?

You are done goyim this world is ours. Surrender without resistance and some may be spared if we are feeling generous.

No matter what laws they introduce, Australia will be there

Our shitposting is eternal

RETARD

No way am I using Tor-ah.

I'm by the way, my IP changed

Was a pleasure knowing you guys. I

This kike stands out. Rarely have I seen this type of infighting… this nigger is trying to hard.

Reminding user again, there is still time. Can't let this get slid.

How do they get their knotted up, hand-wringing fingers into every aspect of our lives? It's so obvious, yet nobody complains about "muh privilege" for (((them))).
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's a NSA service for spying on you.

I meant for

Probably not.
But be sure that any "internet vote" for elections are now to be avoided.

Salute!

Rot in hell you Holla Forumsirgin.

We all rememember these as the bad 'ole days. The future's so bright, I gotta' wear shades.

An alternative internet without normies sounds pretty comfy to me.

I see what obama doing is going to be disastrous in the long run.
the sheep enjoy their internet, when it is changed there will be rage

Fuck off namefag.

f-Fuck you too!

They already censor search results and do everything they can to manipulate the internet into a liberal dystopian world of "look at this" with kikebook and shit, without publically announcing it.

The thing you're thinking of, OP, is that they'll suddenly shut down Holla Forums tomorrow, but they've already learned a lesson by doing that. You forget, Holla Forums is just a drinking ground where anons get together to shitpost, argue, and share. Shutting down doesn't mean the end of it, it only means users will flock around the net to more and new drinking grounds, even with the eventuality of creating their own drinking grounds. And that's (((their))) worst nightmare, is countless of thousands of anons just bursting out into the abyss of the net and continue to spread redpills as they go.

Further more, suddenly shutting down parts of the internet would only reveal their hand more, as well as make many normies pissed off as fuck with the kikes, especially now since any of that shit will have the kikes' names out in the open. You'd just have to do a search and dig, and look into which (((country))) has been getting more active with shit after the (((un)))/(((nato)))/(((eu)))/or whatever the fuck the kikes are involved in internationally have gotten control. They can't immediately jump the gun without it setting off alerts and pissing people off to the kikes' shit. They can only move and act slowly. The thing about that is, Holla Forums is having a greater redpilling effect that is much faster than the jews can moderately try and tone that shit down. They're on the losing end, which is why they've been panicking so much and have been speeding up to try and reach their end game.

But their window of opportunity has already closed. The growing rise of nationalism is collectively growing bit by bit, and more and more redpills keep piercing through their dystopian delusional dream haze and working its way into the people's minds, even including their own agencies that are sent to watch and monitor us have the redpill work its way in as they realize the truth and either escape or do what they can to sabotage them as much as possible.

(((They))) can do nothing else short of Samson optioning the entirety of the west, and that would ultimately expose their hands as the wreckers of civilization they are.

besides, shutting down bits and pieces straight up gets people talking not only pisses the regulars off, but also gets them curious and questioning about what happened that made it be so. And that's the first step to the kike's demise, is getting the regular populace to question and think for themselves again. To look into information for themselves, and eventually they come across the redpills as they keep going down and down that rabbit hole.

I wouldn't mind the Samson option, can I have that please?

Fun fact, Israel's nukes are wired to self-destruct, not to mention the altered GPS data :>

I think moonlight sonata would be more fitting

Listen you idiotic newfag shill.
Go to Holla Forums.

Tor was made by the US government and is funded by it. It was then released to the public so that US govt documents could hide in the noise.
As you may know, 100% of all journal studies and wikileaks are on the deep web already, waiting to be found.
Good luck finding them.

How would you even find the good stuff?
t. retard that has never used the deep web before

happeningfags btfo once again

MODS ARE USELESS