CLINTON BACKED WEBSITE PROMOTES "VOTE SWAPPING"

Say I live in NM and want to vote for Johnson. But I don't want to vote for Johnson for the fear that the vote would be split and Hillary would lose the state. However California is a safe democratic state. So I "trade" my vote with someone in California (They vote for Johnson I vote for Hillary). The dems get the otherwise split votes while the 3rd party gets more of the popular vote. (theoretically this benefits the 3rd party, that is if the Clinton supporter in Cali doesn't fuck you over.)

So theoretically this stops the spoiler effect while giving more votes to 3rd parties.

If Trump was as behind as they say they would not need to pull this shit.

makeminecount.org/

archive.is/KEtBi

Other urls found in this thread:

d3bsvxk93brmko.cloudfront.
archive.fo/6r60t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This seems exploitable. If we took the combine might of 1/2chan, here, r/the_donald, etc. And got tons of Hillary voters in Cali to vote for Johnson wonder if it could be enough to turn the state?

This is for ANY AND ALL swing states, not just NM I just wrote that out as an example.

This is just prone to exploitation. What you do is get them to vote for third parties whilst using 'their' vote to vote for Trump.

Isn't that illegal? Or buying votes only count if it's for money and not for another's vote?

This is some desperate faggot shit. Someone ddos the site into oblivion or rm the fucker.

couldn't a sneaky swapper just lie and vote for whoever?

That's probably the point.

This is illegal.

Yes it is
But who wants to buy my Ohio vote? It should be worth a good amount.

I'm just kidding FBI-kun. I have more pride than these retarded leftists

Yep.

federal courts have held vote swapping legal. Ninth circuit decision here: d3bsvxk93brmko.cloudfront. net/datastore/opinions/2007/08/06/0655517.pdf

Anyone want to buy my vote in exchange for a Trump vote? I promise I won't just use your vote to vote for Trump anyways. Super promise.

make sure to do this multiple times.

Jesus Christ that is disgusting.

This and so much this

They'd get what's coming that way

Now that's what I call Jewing the Jew. Nice idea.

Fucking this. We could exploit this shit so easily it's not even funny.

Going at this right now, great idea right here.

Crashing this scam with no survivors!

Bump

Somebody bot this shit, pronto.

This sounds highly unethical, let alone legal. Wtf

And then suddenly they know just who to look for ala

Do you really think leftists are smart enough to come up with this?
No, its a trap, a great big huge glorious trap to catch a bunch of exrato supporters.

Also lots of kikes with no honor here, sad.

Fuck off.

If you act like a nigger, then you're a nigger.
By all means be one, gives me more people to rope.

spotted the kike

>>>/reddit/

What's wrong CTR? Can't handle your own tactics being used against you?

Lovely, so then you have no issue with the behavior then is the thing?
Lovely, you get gassed kike.

This seems like the bait was put out for us.
I fear they may have suddenly figured out how to play 2d chess.

How could this possibly hurt us?

selling and buying votes is illegal, even if we don't sell our vote we still bought theirs without actually paying for it.

Except it isn't.

I just signed up for Jill Stein. I'm gonna do it with all my other email addresses too.

Can non-Americans sign up?

I also live in New Mexico, op.

Vote for Trump you fucking cuck. Beaners are fucking destroying the only goddam good part of this state eastern New Mexico

Or Westest Texas

all you need is an email. Just claim to live in a state and you're good. Click the "count me in" to register.

Does that only apply if you actually swap your vote though? Soliciting a vote swap with no intention of following through on your end seems like it would be some kind of fraud, if not outright election fraud.

All you're doing is giving them an email address and promising to vote for someone. They can't enforce it. No one's going to be at the voting booth making sure you vote for the right person.

You do however demonstrate intent by entering a signed binding contract.
So you either are in breach of contract, or are committing fraud, and both.

Which only makes it worse as a contract must be legal to be enforcable, a gentlemen's agreement does not.
Welcome to the internet, where Maryland and Texas have more control than silicon valley due to bored kids.

How do we know it's "Clinton backed"?

Like I said, it would be impossible to enforce because they have no idea who you actually voted for. And if you weren't a retard and didn't use your real information or email they couldn't connect it to you even if they wanted to. And that's assuming they would actually waste the time and resources on tracking you down and trying to take you to court over it.

You mean like how they waste time going after Hillary's emails?

You still are showing up in the server logs for most of these people. And the foreign hoards tampering with a God given American election, well they're just Russians posing.

THis is just more fuel to the fire about tampered election. Its not about success or not, its not even bothering with narratives, its now out and out, reality is showing tampering and manipulation by Holla Forums, home of the altright, and its puppets Reddit and 4chinz.
That is the goal here, objective truth.
The best lies are always based in truth.

Aren't votes secret?

Then you have no proof if the person you made a deal with actually voted for who they said. So why would anyone agree to this bullshit?

Same goes for paid votes, btw. What exactly is stopping someone from taking a bribe for a vote, and then voting how they would have anyway?

Cruz and Cucksich tried something similar in the primaries and it failed miserably.

(checked)
This seems exploitable.

archive.fo/6r60t

See

I just wrote that out as an example.

Obama has brought thousands of people here to vote, released felons, etc.
This election will have the most electronic involvement so far, with government security officials saying that highschool students could change a few hundred votes in the right states with ease if they wanted to.
With a direct democracy system, someone would have to rig millions of votes to make a difference.
With our current electoral system they only need to change a few hundred in the right states.

This is a perfect storm for election fraud.

Dunno if this has been mentioned…
why don't we subvert this? Say you'll swap votes with some asshat and just vote for Trump! There's no way to enforce this shit so we can make it backfire real easy