Colbert: bad host or worst host?

To be fair, Bill Burr wasn't bringing his best. He should have known that the audience was exactly the kind of softies ol' freckleface makes fun of. But Colbert's job as a host is to make the guest look good. Instead he doesn't give a fuck and just wants to get the interview over with. You can tell how good Bill can be when the host supports him, like Conan. I guess anyone who doesn't hate Trump with the same intensity is Colbert's mortal enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6XQOD-7VhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would anyone under any circumstance waste their time watching pre-scripted interviews with celebrity millionaires promoting their latest shit?

i want to take a dump in reggie's mouth

Colbert sounds like a very grumpy old man who just doesn't want to be there. What happened to all the energy he used to have on the colbert report? Trump must have fucked him harder than we thought.

irrelevant host

he's so cringe and unfunny now

It's because he has blood on his hands since instigating the shooting @ Alexandria.

This is worse. Way worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6XQOD-7VhA

I like how Colbert finds Bill triggering even though Bill is a massive, massive shell of what he was now. He is what he was always complaining about, a married cuck married to a feminist who complains about stupid shit, like Trump and Christians.

summary for people who can't stand the robot stephencolbert:

i'm not really that upset today, stephen
alright here's a piece of written material
alright i saw a butch lesbian when i moved to new york, she looked funny
>I DON'T APPROVE OF THIS MISOGYNISTIC MATERIAL AND WILL RESPOND WITH SILENCE
yea i'm dying out here
yep.

pretty much a boilerplate late-night guest plugging his product, with zero enthusiasm from either side. colbert lets his guests die, and not in the entertaining way like Letterman could pull off.

How long until Drumpf gets shot? Soon, right?

It's just zero enthusiasm from Colbert. I tried to see what's so 'awkward' about this interview but it's not awkward. It's just boring as fuck because no one plays ball.

Colbert doesn't want to interview people or have guests on his show at all, he just lets them on because the audience expects the Late Show to have guests. All he wants to do is cry about Gronalb Zumpf.

no sense in crying, just take to the streets & beat trumpcucks. or, well, we could if the corporate establishment wasnt protecting them…

Why is it that any big corporations putting out a political opinion are uniformly liberal, but it's the conservatives to blame for their power and influence?

I remember when Google did a pro-BLM tweet hours before that black guy killed a bunch of cops in Dallas. That was fun

Reggie's fucking cool though. He shits on that manlet Dorito Man.

Pay no attention to the big judaic corps supporting progressivism, marxism and anti-white/western stuff at a loss and trying to undermine Trump as much as they can. We marxists hate big course and the mainstream media even though we took them over decades ago. Neverwinter the long term white genocide that's under way, spics aren't paid as much as kikes and that's the number one issue, white people must give them their money and the kikes will handle the redistribution.

We marxists sure hate corps, make sure you like, comment and subscribe to my workers youtube channel and buy a t-shirt with a revolutionary print on it. Perhaps modeled after a viscous murderer who killed people because communism. Then join us at Starbucks for a debate on how to end whites aka racism for good.

Amen comrade.

Remember the Showtime election special when Colbert had a nervous breakdown live on air? Is that the exact moment his heart ripped in half?

Corporations aren't liberal, they're "liberal".
They only repeat stances and causes that don't hurt their bottom line, like gay marriages for all and open borders.

An actual lefty position like universal healthcare is either ignored or mocked by the media like when Michael Moore's "sicko" came out.

All TV media is spin, designed to make you a gullible, unaware consumer. Right or left, just flavors of a bullshit pie.

Burr gives zero fucks and shits on audiences everywhere. He believes if people boo or laugh, the crowd is entertained. The only way this guy could ever bomb is if it was complete silence.

Also, Colbert was never funny and sucked all the way back when he was on Strangers with Candy.