Will buying this make me an 31337 hacker?

will buying this make me an 31337 hacker?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/netsec/comments/6nv00i/pay_what_you_want_cybersecurity_ebooks_4_to_14/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because you will not have the mindset of a engineer. Just a script kiddy with more tools.

If you bother to read them and understand them.

You won't get halfway through the first book. Prove me wrong faggot.

This. Good lucking reading any of it.

i quit my software job so i never have to hear about this shit again. now they have humble book bundle? what the fuck

That's a pretty autistic reason to leave a job. Better stop reading now just to be safe.

Most shit is written in languages with bytecode today, you barely have to know anything to 'reverse engineer' anymore. Unity games don't even obfuscate variable names, it's like the only thing they don't hand you are code comments.

REEEEEEEE

Maybe you should try to improve yourself instead of being so bitter?

I still don't understand why that's so important to you that you'd quit your job over that. I don't watch TV or any feature length movie. My colleagues spend all their time talking about it and I simply don't care.

it would not user because the manly thing is to P1R4T3 17

Can somebody torrent that book? I will rewrite it in Rust.

Fuck off.

buying that won't even make you a 420 hacker

No but if you pirate it you'll become that one guy they call 4chan

Damn, I would've bought the $15+ collection if it wasn't for these.

>Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, pdf
and no1 has posted any itt

also if someone does post go to this website: about:config and set pdfjs.disabled to true

d-d-drm free guyz!!!1
I miss the golden era before valve, when icculus made real ports. You can pry my ut2k4 dvd from my cold dead hands.

just check out this cancerous circlejerk on plebbit
reddit.com/r/netsec/comments/6nv00i/pay_what_you_want_cybersecurity_ebooks_4_to_14/
I mean, that entire sub is a circlejerk but this is an order of magnitude more jerk than the rest of the top posts right now.