WARNING: VOTER FRAUD

WARNING: VOTER FRAUD

archive.is/9Z7zR

Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been castin the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/10/04/state-police-raid-indy-office-growing-voter-fraud-case/91540816/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/dead-people-are-voting-key-swing-state-colorado
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/crooked-democrats-police-raid-offices-indiana-voter-registration-project-voter-fraud-case/
archive.is/5lfHH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit
Braise geg
This is huge. Actual solid evidence they are trying to rig the polls
It reminds me of the one south park episode where cartman tries to make obama lose by stealing all of the vote papers

fug :DDDD

This isn't exactly surprising.

Not that I don't believe you, but you'd better find a better source if you want to redpill normies. Adhom is their weapon of choice and a site that also claims to have discovered "Obama's Kenyan Birth Records in a British Archival Office" will be dismissed without even a second look.

inb4 "No voting fraud actually took place. It was caught beforehand"

Cites that same bullshit "Christian Times" website.

snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/

You gotta do better than that, CTR.

Filtered.

(((snopes)))

I don't doubt that fraud will take place but this story just seems like BS, especially considering the source.

Kek is fucking with you

Why did Hillary cancel her campaign in Ohio?

BECAUSE THE FIX IS IN

HOLY SHIT!

Could they be votes from the 2008 Primary?

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

WE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

fake and gay

That's what (((they))) want you to think.

It's much easier to rig the machines that count the vote.

Remember this post when Trump "loses" in November.

Non-sourced conspiracy sites only serve to create false happenings, only to shoot down those happenings, so they can demoralize anyone who gets hyped.

Seriously, stop getting fucking hyped until it has some goddamn solid evidence.

Combetta was acceptable, since that actually fucked his shit up for lulz

(((((((((((((((((((((OYYYYY VEEEEYYYY THE GOYIM KNOW))))))))))))))))))))

((( )))

bump

Whatever, if Hillary wins it'll be time for the happening.

Indiana

State Police raid Indy office in growing voter fraud case

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/10/04/state-police-raid-indy-office-growing-voter-fraud-case/91540816/

It's going to be a different world after Nov 8th

I think the dynamic has already shifted. The media, Feds, et al have dropped any pretense of impartiality. Nov 8th will just punctuate it

wow i got banned for a day posting this same story couple days ago

This is what happens when you don't spend 10 hours in paint.

WEW LAD

No CTR in the first reply. Shills need to up their game for their shekels

You can practically see their low energy drop even further as the 8th draws nearer.

I did the same thing until arrived as first post.
Plus there is some shit about dead people voting Democrat
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/dead-people-are-voting-key-swing-state-colorado

Oyyyyy goyyyy shut it down, oy vey its like anotha 69 googloplexes

fucking this.
Remember to always check sources and then check some more.
Besides tbis article had fake and gay written all over it.

It was of course people linked to the Democratic Party:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/crooked-democrats-police-raid-offices-indiana-voter-registration-project-voter-fraud-case/

>It is not clear who established or funded the Indiana Voter Registration Project. However, the group released a statement through spokeswoman Christy Setzer, whose PR firm’s website says she has worked as a Democratic strategist for the presidential campaigns of Al Gore, Howard Dean and Chris Dodd.

probably because you posted an Archive link directly to the original dubious source, Christian Times something. OP's link is to a copy of the article on a 'neutral' website.

I didn't check OP's link I just posted another news story on the same topice. We should start a new hread and stop bumping this one.

THIS IS FAKE AND GAY

It originated on the Christian Times Newspaper which is peppered with other hoax stories like pic related. This story has been getting pushed hard on Holla Forums for unknown reasons.

archive.is/5lfHH

READY YOURSELVES FOR WAR

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE

THE ELECTION IS A FARCE

PREPARE FOR WAR

Florida user here. Im real close to the mandatory evac zones. they are saying expect everything to be crippled for months……….. Dont let them get away with fucking over Floridas ability to vote. Also dont let them get away with postponing the election because of this. One of you fags start a twitter movement like Florida Votes November 8th Or Else.. Or something. I would but im gonna be stuck with no internet. Fug.

Any sources on this that aren't blatant clickbait?

oh please it's a cat 3

Yes, so everyone stop bumping this thread. We need a new thread on real vote fraud stories, like this one I saw on Drudge: +

no

shut up

sorry, I was targeting him not him

he's right

Don't bump this thread. We need a new general thread about vote fraud.