Game Over Holla Forumsro

Why the fuck are you still here user. Look at the state of this place. Can we all agree to leave Holla Forums and not come back so this shit hole dies already?

hispachan is shit but I till go there

*still

yea fuck it. I'm in OP. There's no hope for this cancer spreading shit heep

it takes some extra effort but there's a lot of really good boards out there that could use the traffic. When in doubt use the random button. It's what I do. I don't know why I ever bother coming back here

Fuck this board and fuck dysfagget

I'm done. Tonight was the last straw for me too

time to go, lads.

still bbetter than cuckchan and other imageboards are mostly gay

Game over game oveeeer J'ai callé mon boss j'comme fuck it I'm out… all of my clothes got stain on them.

Wow, an entire thread of one guy replying to himself.

Rose Arendt me

Damn I wish I could take a screen shot but fore some reason I can't and it really piss me off. I'm 7703646
None of the other ones are me I have no Idea what this thread is about and I simoly quoted a song called game over.

This thread is absolutely shit and it is your fault please bully your reflection for me.

You first! Byeee! Buh-bye now! Have a safe trip! Oh you're still here.

Yeah we know this place is dead and I mean the entire Holla Forums. Look at >>/furry/ they don't even care about their own mascot anymore and the first page is full of fart-and-scat threads which is more disgusting than gore imho.

I don't have the heart to leave it as is

Whatever happened to librechan?

The die hards. Their life is Holla Forums. Without it and their pizza their life is meaningless. So they lash out and attack anyone who dare speak of leaving this place. KYS Anons. You are the cancer

No, it isn't. Not anymore.

Yes, but not all of them.

I'm out too. There isn't any reason to come back here anymore.

t. vol damage control

Opinion discarded.

Kys user you are the cancer and you're fat!

based user
sad but tru

People are allowed to leave whenever they want. No one is 'stuck' here. You should be browsing multiple imageboards anyway because there won't be a massive exodus to 'greener pastures.' You're the one to decide which imageboard is worth coming to, not us. You can leave when you want to.

We know Holla Forums is all ya got user. But it's over chunky Holla Forumsutt

You might leave and think that it is over but little do you know that you carry the faggotry within yourself thus turning any place you go into shit.

Anyone here speak redundant derp?

You're funny

am not wrong tbh.

I think you're misinterpreting what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is there hasn't nor will there ever be a mass exodus to some other imageboard. Anons here and on other boards can't agree on which imageboards to go to. You can't deny we, as in Holla Forums have been bleeding out ever since Jim took over. So instead of a organized exodus there's just been numerous small, unorganized exoduses.

No, there won't be. You know why? Because it already happened. If you weren't such a newfag, you would know that. This board had over 3000 active users. Now it has less than 1000, even with kike Ron's inflated stats. The reason this board is such shit is because the people who stayed here are the bottom of the barrel rejects who have been deliberately left behind to corrupt and implode what is left of this dung heap through the sheer intensity of their retardation and autism.
You can't stop it.
No one can stop it.

There wasn't any mass exodus to anywhere. If you consider the pedos going to Mc and Libre a 'mass exodus' then sure I'll give you that.
Nigger you've been saying the same thing for nearly 2 years now.

Holy shit my sides

Fuck of vol fag. Jump head first into the dumpster fire

Nuclear AIDS
The Dysnigger chronicles

>He's still samefagging this thread.

Vol Translation
←———–
KYS

get chekt and sides rekt

I'd rather spend a night camped out in haiti then spend another minute in Holla Forums.

P E A C E - OOT!!!

Holla Forums died right around 2015. What we have here is the stench of its rotting corpse

check out this dank meme guise

where do we go then, huh mr smart guy?

fer real

bump

Anons here can not agree on anything except one very simple truth…Dysnomia has killed this board. We all agree on that. Hell, BO's from other boards think he is killing them as well as the cancer leaks from here into their boards. We ALL want him gone. But that is not enough to make it happen. Agreeing only on that is simply not enough to force a change. The only thing that ever forces change is action, and nobody here can agree on what action to take. Even the anons who are in favor of an action aren't willing to actually do it. If they were, they would have left months and months ago with everyone else.

So this is the state of Holla Forums. Contrary retards with no self-discipline, posting shit to themselves, with the occasional influx of 4chan rejects when their mods go on a rampage, most of whom will only stay for a week or so when they realize what a horrific assemblage of autists and morons the 2 dozen remaining regulars here are. And of course, the vols and BO are here as well.

I understand why Dysnigger is so adamantly sticking with it, his psychoses and neuroses are very clear. What I don't understand at all is why the vols and mods are still here. What can you possibly be getting out of doing this unless you are simply masochists with no self-esteem? How can you tolerate being associated (even by your self) with Dysnomia and his lunacy? I wouldn't be able to live with myself, tbh. And how can you tolerate being expected to do your jobs when the people you are volunteering to help won't give you any decent tools to do the job with? That is not too much to ask, it is a simple thing to provide, and yet it has been years…YEARS…and still no tools. That is nothing short of disrespect and ingratitude for the people who are VOLUNTEERING to do the bulk of the work of running this site. I'm sorry anons, but that is complete bullshit and you are marshmallow patsies for accepting it.

second dysnigger shows up it happens all over again

SHITHOLE
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

Second dysfag showed up last night, the board went to shit again

done

bump for consistency

I just come here for the memes.

other thread got locked so i'm suggesting bring back the pedos and pizza spam because things were a lot more interesting then compared to now.

Because i never saw a chan die. So i have curiosity

It's sad. I've never witnessed an imageboard 'this big' die but I'd like to because contrary to believe halfchan didn't die in terms of popularity but in terms of culture it did. I've witnessed smaller imageboards die and that on its own was sad.

This, i saw ponychan slow down to zombie levels, but it s still alive kinda.

This image board community should become as facebook is to SJW's and Nigger Jews on Acid.

Much like Europe