American HipHop

American rapper used to be looked up to, by hiphop artist all over the world, now it's all overglorified mentaly disabled dudes yellin and mumbling nonsens while constently rimming the same words with the same words. The lyrics are retarded, the charcters are annoying. The only reasons european keep lisening to it is because american pop culture has been influencing the west since after WW2, and also because a lot of teenage euros don't even speak English. For fuck sake even Quebec and Indonasia come up with better rappers with better lyrics.

What the fuck happened to you US of A?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rap was always this

youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw

no it wasn't. you don't know shit about rap fucking retard.

Rapper's are still looked up to by the mases. We use to listen to the drug dealer now we listen to the drug user. Both are bad. Everybody in a rock band look like they do meth daily with their over tattooed pale skinny girlfriend. Overseas ppl are & will always worship American culture. Hip hop is the biggest culture in America.

No it wasn't rap used to tell stories, now it's all I have goldchains that touch my dick I'm a prick eskati prrrk pakakpak coke on ma cock lick dis dick skitskitskit i goda big dick fuck your mom with it pakpak.

football and wrestling is bigger.

you must be some slavic wannabe nigger

HipPop is alive and thriving I see.

Does everybody wanna be a wrestler in 2018? Does everybody wanna be rockstar in 2018? Does everybody want CTE & become retarded? Everybody does have a soundcloud & upload their raps hoping to become a rapper

The uneducated masses, obviously.

don't exaggerate. just because some middle school niggers upload their garbage on music services doesn't mean they really have those aspirations let alone the talent to realize them.

Trying out for a basketball team is different than shooting hoops with your friend.
Freestyle on the corner smoking a blun is different than getting in the booth & spitting fire then uploading to Soundcloud. The people who upload vlogs daily & get 10 viewers are they trying to be faggot paul brother?

who? im not up to date on rap these days. it's all brainless nigger crap.
it is alot easier to be discovered now than it was 15 years ago. there are many avenues to get your music out there. Talent used to be the biggest factor in "making it". Now you can get a record deal by just being viral and trending. The industry is trash. The saddest part is they are infecting the youth with this shitty nigger culture they push. nigger culture is on par with the bubonic plague in terms of damage it does to society.

I speak English, Italian and French and I'm going to take German and Spanish class, next semester, so I lisen to a lot of rap in different language and I can tell you this American rappers might be the mainstream thing right now, with their high budget video clips, but they're far behind in term of actual content quality, beats and lyrics alike. South-American espanophone and Korean hip hop are already taking a decent share of the market oversea. And there's already a small niche in Francoeuropean contries like Belgium and France for the Quebec's hip hop with rappers like Loud and the Dead Obies, wich is still a very small niche but is slowly gaining momentom. Even british youtubers like Dan Bull have more decent skills than the average "DeRes KokAiïn On tHe TabLe aND I don'T gIvE a fUCk"

Please post before you murder your daughter's future bf for having a bigger penis than you

Idk what vids you're watching but no artist period today have high budget videos. They usually ask the homie with the best iphone to record. ervery rapper overseas looked up to american rappers emulating them. mans not hot might be the best overseas rap of all time

Exactly how she got her deal, by being a viral meme and having a huge rack for a 14yo.

Doe's she got any talent? No.
Are her lyrics great? No
A great personality? No she's just an eagy young teen that was overly spoiled and who want to look like a bad ass for having a criminal record for stealling jelly at a wallmart while a the same time bragging about how rich she is on twitter.

That's a 14 year old? lol

that is only the current state of hip-hop. the quality has regressed profoundly. There aren't any lyricists left. It's just a bunch trendy faggots in tight jeans repeating the same shit over and over and talking about their jewelry like faggots.
No other country will ever surpass the quality of lyrical rap America produced in the 90s.

Europeans are becoming shamelessly degenerate and pathetic. We need to just put them out of their misery.

welp, if this keeps up girls will be born looking like they should just be flushed.

how did you infer something like this out of my post?

Can we turn this into a European thread about how they love everything we do & are cucks bragging my their gun free zone

You hate "Nigger culture" but "Nigger Culture" is pop culture. Pop culture has a big impact on youth culture, especially America. When you have a daughter & she becomes a young adult, she will be attracted to black guys & their "Nigger Culture" This will in turn trigger your freckle blonde face, causing you to commit the crime of muder.

I think fathers who have daughters with nigger boyfriends have failed as parents. good parents atleast.
A good father would never let his daughter be surrounded by dumb nigger garbage. She's gonna listen to whatever the fuck im listening to. not the fucking television.
You are making major assumptions and not considering any possible variables like upbringing. Not all parents let their children listen to brainless nigger garbage.

There's no denying that 90'were the holly years for american hip hop, it was hard and they had messages to deliever. Rapper came from misearable neigborhood and their only way to survives without salling drug was their music so they gave it all they got since they had nothing to lose. Now a day it wouldn't make sence for rapper to do gangster rap, trying to look hard while you live in a fucking mansion isn't really impressive unless it's a mansion in a brazilian favela.

I like the new era of vapory rap, where you can be alone with your though while working on an art project or simply playing ps2 video games with your friends.

Unless your Amish its gonna be impossible to avoid this. POC (SJW phrase) are on every screen. When she sees the trailer for "Black panther 6" her panties will be soaking

you're a cuck or a nigger. go suck a nigger dick please.
don't pay for cable. it's jewish brainwash tool anyway.
don't watch nigger propaganda. she will only watch wholesome movies that instill strong values and good morals. like The Sandlot.

If you look for lyricist look at different language. Quebec is right next to the USA, so it was higly influenced but it has a different style.

More often then not they mix the two language together.

the best thing about rap is it can't be tied down to one single style. it defies classification. Absolutely anyone cap rap about anything and if it sounds good people will listen. Whatever new shape or directions hip-hop takes next will be a million times better than the what it is now.

Don't forget that american popculture has had and keep having a huge impact on the rest of the world's pop cultures since the end of WW2 and that it's only in the last 30 that japan started having a similar impact with their high quality animation and comics, never mind the rest of asia.

These contries had a success rentabilising their cultures, because they sold something unique that only they could sale. Nowaday western countries are being over ruined by multiculturalist asshole who have absolutely no respect for the local culture. Just look how montreal is being invaded by focken illegal aliens thanks to trudeau, people who don't even speak french pushing for more builinguism, and unintegrable immigrants from shitholes countries who form getthos and keep voting for the liberals. We're only 8 millions and we don't have that many children because we don't like taking care of more than 4 in a lifetime, if it keep going on like this we'll cease to exist thanks to Pierre-Eliotte Troud'eau and his multiculturalism. Interculturalism is great because you get to discover different culture, multiculturalism is awful because it destroy yours from the inside.

A sustainable export of culture is like a cheese with a restricted name. Sure everyone eat parmesan but only Parme can name it's cheese parmesan. If culture start being destroyed buy melting pot it stop being relevant since you can get original cultural conten from anywhere else.

Trust me once you see her nails and here her voice, you won't want your dick anyway near her.

Yeah I meant to say I like the vibe of vapir in some new rap.

Here is a local rapper raping about used cars for sale on kijiji

My dick can get past a lot of things.

hymens, for instance.

1. I seriously doubt she would be a virgin at her age.

2. Her nails are going to hurt your balls more than anything else.

3. If that voice dosen't make your dick soft I don't know what would.

Here is a similar ad with an english speaking rapper.

i was just giving a non-sequitur example, she is most definitely not a virgin.

but she is underage. she at least has that going for her.

I wish I lost my virginity with the gf I had at 14 instead of pussying out and losing it behind a container with a stranger I picked up in a bar when I was 18 when I was drunk. Maybe I would be more confident with girls now.

choose one and only one

Is trap the shitty that has been used by mainstream american rapper for the last 5 years because if so I choose hip hop.

Rapping about video games.

meep meep how autistic tbh no homo

Dan Bull is actually authistic, but go ahead and try to pretend you have better skills than him.

meh I've hatefucked worse