#AltRightStarWars

#AltRightStarWars is trending on Twitter

Liberals are trying to blow us out. This cannot stand.

RESPOND EN MASSE

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Black_One
youtube.com/watch?v=M-_o_lGUFxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sbfJnfEPXNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a stereotype.

Only liberals are still stupid enough to still like star wars.

Alt-right? What's that? Never heard of it.

It's a meme you dip

its so cringeworthy when normalfags call out the nonexistent alt right when they first heard of it on the mainstream media a month ago.

So they're trying to compare a wall -something that cannot harm anyone since it's literally just a solid structure- with the Death Star?

That's about as retarded as comparing a door to a bazooka which wouldn't surprise me if they did that.

Lurk for at least a full year before posting

Also we're not the Alt-Right. God I fucking hate you /r/The_Donald faggots

Oh, some shitty forced meme?
Eh, there's funnier stuff to shitpost about on twitter.

I hear some call it the "fourteenth-hundred, eighty-eight amendment".

who gives a shit about this or star wars

but why don't they tackle his policies?

Is that a slur against left-handed people?

Everybody loves the bad guys in Star Wars, though.

Weak.

>>>/reddit/

Because they cant

Oh no they are using the Empire, which for some ""weird"" reason is the most liked side in the star wars universe. Almost like the Empire brought stability while the rebel jihadists fucked everything over and brought the universe into chaos.

Gray suits, red and black everywhere, soldiers wearing skull helmets, everyone is white, everything but the kikedeath is there and everyone prefers the Empire. I'd love if the next movie tried to insert the Holocaust meme, but they must know that making it believable would mean making TGSNT in space.

Didn't they kind of did the holocaust by killing the jew merchants in the prequels? The Empire has constantly shoahed people with the death star 1 and 3. Unless they make camps, I think they already have been doing holocausts.

(checked)

Their fiction always supersedes their reality. I think that's why it's such a massive issue for them to force those ridiculous minorities and 100 pound stronk women into every single facet of popular culture.

These idiots are memeing Trump as the emperor? Hahaha, the fags are doing our job for us.

Reminder that the sith are awesome and the emperor did nothing wrong.

They know not what forces they're meddling with.

Good God, Holla Forums crying "W-we're not the AltRight!" is just like GaymerGayte crying "We're not Nazis!" Doesn't matter, we're AltRight, no amount of protesting or whining about it is going to stop people from calling us AltRight, so we better just take over this shit and de-kosherize it.

Looks like "Alt-Right Star Wars" is a real thing.

To be fair, the rebels did pay for it via taxation

Star Wars died for me when Disney killed the old EU

That new star wars movie is such fucking trash. I tried watching it today and it's like a complete rip off of the first film remade to politically pander to fuckhead millennials

Is this another pro-Trump image?

The Empire had good reason for building the Death Star though.

In the EU the Deathstar would have served as a device to deal with an oncoming Empire of aliens that nearly won against the Rebels because, surprise, they didn't have anything to defend themselves with.

The Emperor also brought order throughout the galaxy at the expense of certain Liberties which often times led to trouble anyways and allow the crumbling Republic to be absolutely corrupted with garbage senators and leaders who only sought to destroy the Empire so they could have power back.

On top of all that the Rebels still managed to fuck up with the New Republic which would be destroyed later so all they actually ended up doing was destroying the only thing that stabilized the Galaxy, destroyed the only means of defense from a dangerous invader, then installed a new corrupt Republic again, only to fuck it all up and fail miserably due to the repeat of the same exact issues.

How is this image even supposed to be bad?

The funny thing is, the Empire didn't curb the right to free speech or anything. The Empire didn't give two fucks if you said mean things about the Emperor.

What they cared about was you picking up guns and shooting the local police force.

Never forget, a shot to the groin or hip does more damage than a torso shot.

Calm down for a second niggers, this could be useful. Everyone thinks the empire from star wars is cool as shit, and these libshits are doing our own work for us (albeit poorly). Lets get some OC going with trump as vader crushing rebel filth.

r/ing scenes from the new vader comics and otherwise badass looking art of the empire pushing rebel shit in.

Not to mention the fact that independent systems that worked outside of the Republic were no longer kept out of trade since the Empire did a way with the crappy systems of the past. All were united under one banner and they prospered. How people can ever see the Empire as "bad" is beyond me.

How anyone can see the Jedi as "good" is also beyond me as it's made very clear both in the movies and the EU that they're completely hypocritical, their entire founding is based on unwarranted genocide, and the only reason the Sith even exist is because someone asked "Yeah, but, if we can control the "dark side" why is it evil?" and the Jedi said "Fuck off" in response.

It usually comes down to people arguing that the Empire was "racist" or some such, because the Empire favored Humans and aliens that supported the Empire's goals (like the Arkanians, for example or the Bothans).

Also the Jedi weren't exactly good, nor were they bad. Meanwhile, the Sith can't be called fully good or bad, as under the Sith the Galaxy knew true peace (at least for a while) without the corruption of the Republic.
It wasn't until the Jedi-loving, and Republic-supporting Rebels came along and fucked up that peace.

I hesitated posting this as its meant to be negative (I guess, sort of?) but it just made me want to vote TRVMP more than ever.

Jedi are more so hypocritical as anything as they claim to be guardians of peace but ever since they were created (I believe they were known as Jedai on official founding) they have been nothing more than war mongering warriors who damn anyone who uses the force without their permissions or teachings.

what other logos can i add anons?

Very few people outside of the star wars fans will know this. To the general public the Black and White morality of Lightside vs. Dark is all they know. To them The Emperor ",was that guy that was like Darth Vaders Dad who wanted to like turn luke to the darkside and blow up the cute midget wookies."

I'm pretty sure Disney deliberately nuked the EU to steal ideas and weaken the fandom. Without the EU, a lot of what made Star Wars great was removed which also made it more susceptible to SJW takeover. Think New 52 for comics.

Without the established literature and EU media any attempt to introduce SJW ideas becomes all the more easier because they just hit the reset button. Whether or not that was the idea I have no clue, but it will most definitely be the result.

Sounds like some kind of indie book store.

The Jedi were bad because they were apathetic, content to let the galaxy shit all over itself without doing anything. There was all manner of depravity right beneath the Temple on Coruscant itself. They did nothing.

Palpatine did nothing wrong. The Death Star was designed in part to defend the galaxy from the Yuuzah Vong.

I'd argue it's much worse, because at least DC saw the error of their ways and are now actively trying to fix their mistakes.

While I think there was smarter ways to go about it (how many more ISD's could the Empire have built instead of the Death Star?), I agree. The Empire was looking towards the long term survival of the galaxy, and was willing to be the PR nightmare should it come to it.

You aren't alone.

The left tried a bunch of these, but all they did was help Trump, so they stopped doing them.

The GoT one was good too. Batman too.

Trump is pretty dam Sith.
And the Sith are the good guys of the star wars universe.

Also relevant quote from the EU:
"Taking the life of an innocent is even harder than taking your own, if you're sincere. This is the ultimate test of selflessness, whether you're ready to face unending emotional pain and true agony in order to gain the power to create peace and order for billions of total strangers. That is a sacrifice.
To be vilified by others by people you know and care for and for your personal sacrifice to be totally unknown to those billions you saved.
To do your duty as a sith. To do your duty for the good of the galaxy.
It's easy to be a clean cut hero slaying monsters there's always a little bit of vanity in it.
There can be no room for vanity or pride in being despised."

Who were also cannibals and were going to eat Solo.

But yeah, they fucked my favorite universe up for the sake of profit and "progress".

There really wasn't any other feasible way in their mind. The only reason the universe wasn't conquered was for the EU's sake.

To be fair. Is it cannibalism for the ewoks to eat humans?

I suppose not, I guess it's just feral of them as they also consumed Imperial Troops.

Is it?

That's meat. A valuable resource.
Also for all we know humans are delicious and highly nutritious to ewoks.

My point being, that if the Empire built an additional 10k Star Destroyers, at the price of the Death Star, the Empire could have walked all over the Vong.

They can't be cannibals because they were different species.

The thing is that ewoks are fucking bears. So they couldn't be considered the same species. Cladistically, it doesn't make sense to categorize them as even being remotely related.

The Emperor had force users dedicated to peering into the future. I'm almost certain that they foresaw conceivable outcomes and said "Build a laser. A big one."

I agree. I'm just saying that's the general idea of what to expect in the near future. You're gonna see all sorts of shit. Gay Jedi who don't fall for the dark side or have repercussions for engaging in relationships despite being Jedi. Xenophobic military leaders who are hunted down by Jedi because reasons. Darth Feelings sparing a Transgendered Girl and raising her as his apprentice.

We have dark days ahead my friend, it's only gonna get worse here on out. Our hobbies are dying because we're still here. They can destroy the future but we'll always have the remnants. They're gonna destroy the fandom that's inevitable, we'll have to hold onto the most important pieces and stitch it back together once they're done.

Not really. The Vong were a massive force and the death star would have been essential to denying the vong territory which for the vong was their primary goal.

You let the vong take a bunch of world on the outer rim in a bitter fight that makes them think they're doing well. They work to consolidate their position for a push into the core.
Then during this you death star the fuck out of the vongs captured worlds destroying their resupply infrastructure they just spent a lot of resources growing and killing a fuckton of vong in the process.

Meaning they're now massively weakened for their push into the rest of the galaxy.

Not to mention, they made it specifically to destroy the world ships. You know, that would be destroyed by a laser capable of blowing up worlds.

It was my interpretation of what the average person would think of Star Wars.

I guess in the end, building a planet-destroying laser is pretty much the most you could do lol.

It never made sense to me that the Jedi would spurn relationships. You'd think you'd WANT more force sensitives, not make them genetic dead ends.

The most I can see the Death Star doing is destroying a few world ships, which ultimately is the life blood of the Vong.

Destroying world ships is also a key point of the plan.
But yeah remember why the vong are there. They want to capture worlds to live on.
So the second they take a world they're going to start setting themselves up for a permanent presence there.

Meaning a lot of vong manpower and resources are going to get dumped there.

If you sacrifice a few hundred thousand worlds on the outer rim to the vong and death star pew pew but save the rest of the galaxy? Its a good deal.

True, there are iterations of the Jedi council that allowed relationships. You generally get the impression from EU shit that in almost every Jedi Sith war, for every one person the Sith converted to their side they were able to convert another through their relationship with that person.

It's also one of the most loosest policies they have. They made exception depending on whether or not your race was endangered and you needed to reproduce and whether or not it was disclosed.

Am I the only one who fucking hates Star Wars? As soon as someone makes a Star Wars reference you know they're a mouth breathing full goyim double cuck retard.

Yeah the Jedi went "hey is cool brah" to that guy with the huge head on the jedi council. Because his species had the most retarded reproductive systems imaginable and as such their numbers were always pitiful.

Although. Since sex is a requirement for maintaining psychological health in humans.
Shouldn't humans get an exception too?

See, that's a strategy I can get behind.

Though, the character shield's of the EU came out on top, and the Galaxy got some pretty rad terraforming tech, which for some reason or another was just not present in Star Wars.

From my understanding, the Jedi didn't have anything against sex. They had things against commitment and attachment to a person. But that doesn't make any sense because a friendship between two men can be more powerful than a romantic relationship between man and woman.
So ultimately, that policy was garbage.

As I said, the Jedi didn't have much against sex, it's just the attachment that comes with it.

Those retards were culling Force genes out of the gene pool for thousands of years. Maybe that's why the Jedi Order was created in the first place. As a long term Force extermination organization. Create a cult like order, outlaw breeding and brainwash them into being enforcers for corrupt politicians.

but how do you feel about the Empire?

There's no reaction image that can express my despair at this entire conversation

See, that would make sense to me.

Meanwhile, organizations like the Sith make alot more sense then the Jedi, where they encourage Force-User's to become intimate and pass on their genes.

Shit, now that I think about it, the Jedi always tried to put an end to any research into the Force, whereas the Sith wanted to know what the fuck caused that shit.

Pretty much this, the policies were rubbish and pretty much ignored 40-50% of the time. Almost everyone that gets a significant amount of development in the EU had a fling or two, even Obi Wan Kenobi.

From what I understand that wasn't the goal, they just circumvented by kidnapping children and indoctrinating them at a young age kind of like how our education system works. The ones that reject the Jedi philosophy were usually shipped to do menial work for them rather than being free to leave.

The jedi had its roots in a rather bizarre situation where species from across the galaxy got nabbed by giant spaceship things and dumped on a single planet.
All of these people being force sensitives.

The Jedi and Sith have their roots in these people.
There was a war between groups that had emerged in this society with one wanting to ban all study and practice of a certain aspect of the force while the other was more "yer wot m8 why? don't be a tosser!"
The banning group won in the end and exiled the survivors. Then formed the jedi order.
The exiles found the sith homeworld and eventually formed the sith order after adopting a lot of sith practices.

Ya know, if they wanted to make it interesting, they would have shown that dumping a bunch of different species onto a single world and expecting them to get along is fucking retarded.

War would have been the reality.

Marxists are so easy to troll. Tell the cucks to stop being so Sithphobic. Check their Jedi privilege. The Dark Side is the Force side of peace! Open borders for the Galactic Republic.

That's effectively what happened although it was more a division of ideas than species.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Black_One
Daily reminder that Jewsney named the gay mexican's starship THE BLACK ONE. Cucks love nothing more than pushing their politics and sexual fetishes on the public through corrupting children's movies.

Deleted scene with Han and Leia behind a garbage pit.

It's rare to see Holla Forums talk about ST, LOTR, TSW, or even W40k nowadays, in that order of rarity.

Plagueis came closer than Tenebrous.

I personally like the Naboo who had two genocides against the Gungans while they were colonizing the planet but because Gungans as a species have trouble with long-term memory they forgot both of them or the reason why they were mad at humans by the time of first movie, actually Palpatine's and Amidala's families were instrumental in reducing the population down. That's one of the reasons why Padme doesn't really care all that much about Anakin wiping out a whole village of sand people, watch EpII you'll see the line.

Then tell us how you feel, user. Confession is good for the soul.

The sith do show the perils of civic nationalism and allowing migrants too much power.

The sith species that is.
They were conquered by that small group of exiles (who were mostly human) who instigated massive reforms of sith society to suit them and their norms. While they were eventually bred out by lacking the numbers, those reforms persisted.
Meaning any human could also join the sith order. If he had the ability. Their training despite the odd spree of pro-sith or pro-human bias was very meritocratic and the societies they began building were very very egalitarian on this front. Power was everything.
They became civic nationalists.

And eventually the sith died out as a species. After being long supplanted as the dominant force in any sith polity.

Ya know, I wonder if George Lucas was a bit more red pilled than we give him credit for.

The Sith species essentially went the way of the Roman people.

You're referring to The Great Hyperspace War which happened shortly after what I was talking about and you're exactly right.

The Sith had a caste system where Warriors, Nobles and Slaves where 3 distinct Classes, the influx of force sensitive individuals ruthlessly fucked with their way of life. Normally other species where treated as slaves, but since force sensitivity was an easy ticket for success you had the Sith Species and society suffer as a result.

Also, don't forget a good number of Sith were killed by Jedi.

Because all that will do is help bring more attention to Hillary's policies and her past. Last thing they want is steering the discussion in that direction.

Well this is all EU stuff. So it's hard to say how involved Lucas was.
Also the mandalorians were a similar situation except they went MASSIVELY civic nationalist and nobody really noticed or cared when they died out. Not even the original mandalorian species.

Disney killed the Expanded Universe everything Disney has made since the Jews bought into it has been nothing but drivel.

The leaders at Disney's main goal is to corrupt the foundation of children, once they have no stories to fall back on but SJW feel good crap of "oh wow a black or a gay". They'll flounder unable to cling onto any story and be an easy prize.

This has all happened before the Jews did the same thing in Germany after WWI, basically the SJW crap, rewriting German fables, crappy unoriginal movies with blacks in them. The Germans as a collective only could put up with it for about a decade before they went 88.

Kreia said as much in TSL. The only fate of the Mandalorians is to fall as the always have, the same is true for the republic. The height of the Mandalorians was effectively the result of Sith manipulation. Something the Old Republic was aware of.

never watched star wars, but weren't the darth vaders the good guys?

you're thinking of star trek

That's a reoccurring theme, even the Remanent went civic, ending their code for only Core World Males in leadership roles as well as only human males in battlefield roles.

As the New Republic pushed further in you got women in leadership roles who would kill off their whole government to become sole leader and alien stormtroopers who'd rather defect to the Republic.

This all ended by Cade Skywalker's time, the "Empire" had been defeated but instead of going away its message started to change the Republic until it saw a need for a sole leader. And in a way the Empire did make a complete comeback by subverting the process the Republic created for itself.

MAKE IAPETUS GREAT AGAIN

Oh, I dunno - I think Rebels is generally pretty good. A little too much grrl power at times, sure, but the storylines are interesting, most of the characters are likable, and hey, they brought back Thrawn, so they can't be all bad.

Isn't that because they believed they would basically become immortal through it? The idea that you could never truly destroy the Mandalorians because they were a set of beliefs not a race.

It makes Civic Nationalism look cooler than it is.

At the very end of the recorded Star Wars timeline the Empire is already in the middle of it's 3rd Jedi Purge. It's almost like an equilibrium. Ofcourse there are notable differences such as the numbers of Sith and Jedi, with the Jedi being underground.

I've got to say The Sith Lords was my favorite piece of EU media. I just wish they'd finished it proper. Even in its half completed state it was amazing.

Someone shop the trump logo on Spaceballs 1 if It hasn't been already kek

Gee.

To be fair to ahsoka or whatever her name is. The one with the white lightsabers.
Her whole arc is essentially "The jedi are cunts, incompetents and easily duped"

What tangible connection is there between the alt-right and Star Wars to even justify a joke? It doesn't make sense, and it isn't funny. By tomorrow morning this will have gone the way of Drumpf. Who cares.

Why?

Pretty much. The tragedy of the Barriss Offee arc in the last season of Clone Wars was that she was actually totally right. Eventually, Ahsoka understood that, but she handled it by leaving instead of violently turning against them.

With the Clone Wars animation being it's progenitor, Rebels faced a very big problem. The Clone Wars provided the prequel trilogy with what it considerably lacked, which was context and wider lore building.

It used established characters and developed them beyond what George Lucas was capable of by using the world and star wars lore as a means to show the evolution of these characters.

Rebels doesn't have that, since the original trilogy had no loose or weak ties. It's considerably noticeable with how much content is recycled from The Clone Wars.

It's going to be very difficult for Rebels to develop since it lacks any and all strong connections to the larger story, outside of being pranksters for the Empire to wave their fist at after every episode.

Well it's showed some of the early elements of the rebel alliances formation.
And the realities of life for the jedi and their training during the days of the empire.

Problem is they haven't really delved into it enough.
Instead preferring the aforementioned pranksters elements.

Season 2 finale was good. It's good they got rid of the Inquisitors but not before helicopter lightsabers unfortunately. Hopefully you'll enjoy Season 3, outside of particular episodes I really don't watch it.

Another way of putting that is that Clone Wars took the storyline of the prequel era and made it actually make sense and not suck. So it seemed great, and it was, but there's also the fact that a bit of its greatness exists in the same way that after three days in the desert, even a lukewarm glass of dirty brown water with grit in it tastes like the best glass of water ever. Rebels is good stuff, but yeah - the OT era isn't the desert that the prequel era was.

It's also easy to forget that Clone Wars was *very* hit and miss. Yes, it had some incredible storytelling like the Mortis and Ubmara arcs. But it also had a lot of dud arcs about poisoned Mandalorian Gatorade or space frogs and the droids who love them. I think Rebels does really well with the material it has, and though it rarely hits the heights of the best Clone Wars episodes, it's also a lot more consistent and rarely misfires completely.

I was bored and wanted to try out my MSpaint skills.

r8/10?

That was kind of what I was trying to get across. I rarely have time to actual complete a series from start to finish so typically skip all and every filler I come across and stick with what is generally thought to be good according to either friends or the surrounding community.

What you have with Rebels is a good idea, but at the moment that's all it is. I think had they changed a few aspects of the story it would have gone a lot better.

Bringing back Maul was a mistake he already served his purpose in Clone Wars and even then not a lot of people were interested in him being there as he was. It would have worked a lot better to use a preexisting Sith besides Maul, the Holocron itself, or a new Sith Lord.

Furthermore, I feel as if a lot of characters and arcs aren't being used effectively. The death of the first Inquisitor was somewhat necessary as it was meant to convey that everyone was fair game however other characters that are present never really seem to do anything with their screen time before the day is done.

Rebels has a lot of potential but it isn't cashing all of it in. The only really interesting thing about it that Ezra might fall to the darkside maybe

The problem with using a new or existing sith lord is theres a considerable lack of them.
You've got Maul, Vader and Palpatine.
Those are your available sith.
And Maul doesn't really consider himself a sith anymore but something else entirely.

So a new sith lord would be hard to establish as a character and hard to establish motive for.
They could tie it into the new movies by having it be Snoke. But we don't know shit about him anyways.

Meanwhile Maul is established as a character and has motives that align with the main characters. But is also a treacherous bastard.
He works. And I think they're going to do fairly well with him in the new season.

S-So you mean voting Trump is just like voting for the Empire ?… Gee ! it's too bad everybody loves the Empire though, 'cause fascist aesthetic is so catchy, sexy and much classier than shitty liberal boomer rebellion fighting alongside nigger teddies. Missed again lefties.

Palpatine might have worked if you changed the episodes conclusion. However I will concede that outside of those three and the odd one or two introduced in Clone Wars(Both of which are presumed to have settled down or just up and left the Sith).

You're probably right, I just felt that Maul lacked motivation to teach a pupil, even compared to Palpatine(Who wanted a replacement for Vader) and Vader(Who wanted someone he could kill Palatine with).

I just kept reading EU instead.

Just wait, it won't be long before you're reading about Jedi civil wars over transgendered bathrooms, Sith taking up white cisgendered males as apprentices because "they have the most hatred," and roguish tomboy smugglers who can fight off a thousand sith lords with "special" blasters because they're genius inventors that can do that because vagina.

How? The EU was murdered. There are no new materials, but there are dozens of already existing books that I never read.

ban assault doors

I said it in a previous post and I'll say it again. Pushing the Reset button is always the first step. The New 52, Gamers are Dead, etc.

They need a blank canvas or at the very least the illusion of one. Without it, the very nature and culture surrounding a particular media undermines the Social Justice Narrative. For Star Wars it was always the stories contained in the EU, stories that had moral grays and developed ideas regarding Sith and Jedi.

The idea of the Empire being a necessary evil to stop the imminent invasion from the Yuuzhan Vong was a good example of this. All the atrocities committed by Darth Sidious are shown under a new light, given a moral ambiguity.

This moral ambiguity is incompatible with the Social Justice Ideology since the very principal of it revolves around ignore objective evidence for subjective experience.

What you call the EU now is officially finished, what the EU becomes from this point onwards is left in the hands of millennial content creators who are overly sympathetic to Social Justice issues and that's speaking as a millennial. We have dark fucking days ahead man, soon enough we'll be trading copies of Jedi Apprentice is alleyways just to remember what the Star Wars universe was like.

First they called him a joke.

Then they called him a clown.

Then they called him a Klansman.

Then they called him a misogynist.

Then they called him Hitler.

Then they called him the Antichrist.

Now they're calling him Dark Lord of the Sith.

Soon they'll be calling him President of the United States.

Thats just the hipster way to say the Left.

Because it's a knight's tale, where the white knights (jedis) are fighting the black knights (sith) to save to kingdom of evil.

And all of this is presented in a space-opera manner.

All your modern constructivinism and critical theory on something fictional doesn't work, since it's a story between good and evil and if you avoid modern intrepentetion and allegories you can clearly see that, the child sees that.

And that's why most EU suck, because of hack-writers who write fan-fiction about something they don't really understand because they are fans, not creators.

TL:DR The autism is real…

Yeah, Zhan's Outbound Flight is the only Jar Jar era book that I liked. I think I would have preferred whatever Outbound Flight would have been without the retconning, but it was still good.

I get the point, that's why the new battlefront 3 had you play as any race or gender and there was no difference in any of them. But that's new shit, not EU shit. I am also a millennial.
I suppose they could also have someone revive the EU and then shit on it.
Disney is owned by jews though, so it was dead the second they got it.

They look white to me. Maybe a little tanned at most.

Unlikely. Palpatine like his master had rejected the rule of two in seeking immortality.
Ezra would be too keen on killing Palpatine for him to want him as a long term apprentice.

Ventress was long dead so she wasn't an option either.
Dookus ghost could have been funny. But that goes against how they're pushing the whole force ghost thing these days.

Ventress is still alive isn't she? She did a Houdini and entered a "Sith Trance" read bs and faked her death. Or did you dying of old age.

I haven't read any EU material yet, but I was thinking about if there was any explanation about how Beru and Owen were reduced to skeletons. Was it actually a pure accident like in vidrelated or something?

Also, I doubt Ventress would work since she seemed more of a lone wolf to begin with, having no motivation to teach in the first place.

this tbh. we aren't "alt-right"

Makes sense.

Fel Empire is best empire. Try to prove wrong.

You cant. Thrawn was based, but he would be empire I doubt would be as awesome than based Fels.

Is this just random sound bites?

*his would be empire…

I like Robot Chickens version. Gary The Stormtrooper accidentally incinerates them after a mishap in the bathroom.
youtube.com/watch?v=M-_o_lGUFxQ

The problem with the term 'alt-right' is that every single person has a totally different idea of what it means.

Anecdotally, the only people I've seen who refer to themselves as being alt-right are in it purely for the memes and espouse far-left viewpoints any time actual political discussion comes up. The amount of fits that hubs like r/The_Donald and other cesspits on the likes of Facebook were throwing when Trump picked Pence for his VP choice was absolutely ridiculous, and happened almost solely because he's decidedly anti-gay. Swathes of people claiming to be on the right of the political spectrum were kvetching about their idol's VP choice holding a traditionally right belief.

So to me, the 'alt-right' is a bunch of closet lefties hitching onto a vaguely right wing label because A) the Overton window has been shifting to the right all year so they don't want to be left behind and B) they realised that right wing people are funnier.

It's not a term I would ever use to describe myself, personally.

yea we should always hijack their shit regardless, im in

Why are leftist memes so unfunny and awkward? I mean, even our enemies admit our maymays are hilarious.

it's not even remotely witty. why are leftists so devoid of every positive human attribute?

I think she died in the EU
Though I guess that stuff is all gone now.

All news sources except Breitbart describe the alt-right correctly, as essentially internet Nazis. You are for some reason taking the most Jewish position possible on the alt-right. Doing that isn't going to get you anywhere. If you tell someone you're alt-right and they don't know what that means, and they google it, they'll find in seconds that it means white nationalism. It's absolutely retarded to pretend that isn't the case.

If it's anything like that picture, it's just more shit that unintentionally makes trump look awesome.

I hope this isn't supposed to make me warm up to the notion of the alt-right. White """""""nationalism""""""" is absolutely cancerous. Support of it is strictly exclusive to people that lack any sense of national identity and need to cling onto something as vague and wishy-washy as the 'white race' to fill the void.

Revving up the twatter
See all you sith shit Lords online

isn't darth vader the one who was prophisized to over throw the evil and bring balance back to the force, as in he was the good guy all along?

We need to meme Trump in a suit of armor while taking the oath.

WE NEED TO
for his safety and because it would be
REALLY FUCKING BADASS
now's the chance!

This campaign is retarded. Enjoy shit posting.

Ok I will?

youtube.com/watch?v=sbfJnfEPXNM

I think we need to get a hashtag going that attacks Harry Potter or some other fandom SJWs love and don't want to be harmed. Extra points for making it on a topic they care about and would see their childhood memories ruined when they're driven by their own ideology to turn on it.

Dig up some shit about it being racist, divisive, not diverse enough or intolerant and watch the butthurt and trauma levels go through the roof.

No you aren't, it brings me despair that I'll probably have to hear about muh buddhists in space for the rest of my life

Two schools of thought on the chosen one thing.

One is that Vader was the chosen one. By overthrowing the dominance of the light he brought ultimate balance at the conclusion of a reign of darkness.
Second is that Luke was actually the chosen one. With Vader overthrowing the reign of light and luke the reign of dark thus leaving neither side in control of the galaxy and the emerging jedi much more reasonable group who accepted the darkness within.

KOTOR series is redpilled tbh.

But the rebels in star wars are loosely based on the confederacy.

Those are the old ones, the new ones are communist.

We must remind people thy are the establishment empire.

If Trump is Darth Vader, it only means he will overthrow the jews. Literally.

Let them meme the magic.

It's funny, in the end, he did in fact become the one who saved them all.

learn the difference between the old republic and new republic eras

Alt-right is just a blanket term for anything that is both alt and right, that is, right-wing but not "Movement Conservative" (the National Review kind of neocon).
So you have everyone from paleocons to libertarians to fascists to Duginists to guys like Milo called alt-right. And of course, Trump.

good to know. thank you for the life lesson.

I see it a different, more literal way. Luke is whites, Vader is the black vote. The Emperor is Soros/kike liberals. They're going to stop fighting each other at this election and turn on the real villain.

Because their own lives are so shallow, that using mass media is the only thing they have to relate to.
Most of these people revolve their entire lives around some fictional bullshit and end up ruined.

In my youth I was a turbotard weeb, but as I got older and had more experiences I let it go.

The only wrong side is the losing side.
It's why I understand why those soldiers fought to the death to defend Berlin.
To surrender was a far worse fate than dying on the field of battle, in defense of one's homeland.

Well yeah. They knew if they failed then Germany died and the German people would be forever subjugated.
It was literally victory or death.

"Howarts is a reminder of when we had segregated schools for the 'better' class of people (Wizards), and is incredibly divisive with its Wizard/Muggle label. It also shows a worrying trend in politics, these 'better' people (I.e. Wizards) have their own government, which has a direct line to the head of our (The British, at least) government."

I feel like Wizards are the Jews, at this point.

nah nigga thats X-files

IT'S FUCKING SHIT kys

Daily reminder that the Galactic Empire sought to protect the people of the galaxy from savage alien hordes.

Empire were the good guys, what else is new

This was awesome!

Why get sad that nerds talk like nerds on a Korean figuring painting message board?

All the more reason for us to solidify its definition as being white nationalism.

It's arguably vague because it's confusing overall, but I think most people understand it's politics based on race

tbf knowing lucas, I suspect the speciesism of the galactic empire was largely due to the cost of prosthetics for aliens in the original trilogy.

It's why lightsabers were a significant, rare to use thing in the original trilogy vs being all over the place and not being special at all in the prequels. For anyone who doesn't know in Episode 4 they used spinning long thin mirrors as lightsabers and shone white light on them. They then had a guy go over frame by frame to ad colour.

It's impossible to make the lightsabers feel 'rare and special' in an era where hundreds, perhaps even thousands of jedis are alive.

But the dual lightsaber was cool.

Well it is possible. But when the story focuses on the jedi and the sith its impossible as many of your primary characters will be jedi or sith.

And yes that was confirmed. Originally few alien actors were used due to makeup and animatronics costs.
The pro-human bias was added by EU material to provide an explanation for this.

I think it possible though. Maybe not rare, but special and actually revered by the jedi.

At the start of episode one for example, they whip out their lightsabers as soon as they hear a loud noise. Thematically, it would seem better if they never drew it until they found all peaceful options had failed.

I think they went into that situation expecting it to go violent.
But then also episode 1 was shit.

They were established as not fully trusting the trade federation, but I maintain Lucas shouldn't have had them draw it then.

The lightsaber is supposed to be an ancient weapon each jedi has a connection to as they make them themselves. It's not supposed to be more than just a cool laser sword.

In the OT, it comes off as more than just a cool laser sword - in hindsight, I think this was technical limitations, not good directing.

The more I watch Star Wars the more I realize the Empire was right. The galaxy is in dire need of order.

I think the issue was that palpatine was portrayed as power hungry instead of having some sort of ultimate just goal in mind. Actually, if he had been portrayed as someone with the goal to make the galaxy great again, he would have made an even more badass villain.

Wasn't there a petition a while back, that Obama refused, to build a Death Star? Capitalize on that for some keks.

In the EU he was.
He was setting up the galaxy to repel the Vong.
And bring order, peace and stability to the galaxy.

The republic was rarely shown to be the mess it was.
Primarily because the politics heavy scenes in the prequels were not very popular outside of groups like ours.
You saw them make a bit of a comeback in the clone wars series. But yeah. The republic was a mess.

Are you implying that the republic was like jeb! ?

Not quite.

The republic was an institutional mess.
You had tens of thousands if not millions of worlds represented comprising hundreds of thousands of seperate species.
All of whom had their own agendas, desires, goals and alliances.

Then you had the galactic banking clan, trade federation and other commercial entities who were so large they were given seats on the senate.

Corruption was rife, any issue that was brought up was bound to be absurdly complicated without anywhere near sufficient time to properly understand the problem as it was simply one of many things they had to deal with.
Also the republics actual power was very limited. It had no standing military at the time of the prequel trilogy and had not for a long time.
The most it had was the senate guards who were as large as a modern earth army but were just to defend the senate buildings and the individual senators.

It was just…hopeless. The jedi were able to run around and nip major issues in the bud and keep some semblance of stability.
It wasn't until the clone wars that the republic started taking things out of the hands of the senate as a whole and assigning problems to individual or small groups of senators to resolve with wide ranging authority for them to resolve said problems. While much more efficient, it had certain "constitutional" issues.

Yes, but current cannon has the Mandalorians finally becoming one unified race. Yes, they aren't the originals, but they are one people now. I think they might actually call themselves "New Mandalorians". And they all look like this.

At least I think the animated series is considered cannon. Who the fuck knows anymore.

Stop reminding me.

The old animated miniseries is the best tbh.

Because comedy is always funnier when there's truth to it.

Problem is that those mandos were all pacifist cucks or white niggers with toys.

And of course even worse. EVEN WORSE.
They'd effectively written the original mandos out of their history.
Thus showing that civic nationalism is death.

BasementDweller is the top trend now.

Poor Bernouts.

Another prime example of SJW style forced memes.
Too lengthy, no subtlety.
This goes for both the picture and the hashtag.
It's like watching a 5 year old write a haiku.

Trump should have acted sooner. Secured Bernies support for himself.

wow thanks for the dank memes Lapowsky

To be fair, the Sith minus Dooku have always struck me as intolerable edgelords who can't control their feels

Yet somehow, we have to believe that republicans are the good guys.

Just like in real life!

The funny thing about this is, thanks to Kylo Ren being the only white male main character in the whole damn movie, he's pretty much the most popular character in episode 7. Since the left seems to think only white males are voting for Trump, why would they think being compared to the Empire would be insulting?

A video about how the Empire were the good guys.

Lucas put this message at start of one of his Clone Wars episodes.

What did he mean by this?

The breakout character of the last film was the whitest character in it (pic related). His claim to fame: beating the shit out of John Ogga-booga.

Is this what you meant and is this okay?

Man, I remenber the days of TR8-TOR.

Almost the only good thing that came out of that boring piece of shit of episode VII

He sounds like a slightly less retarded Chris-chan.

MISS ME YET?

who even watches Star Wars or western media in general?

Now I want to play this again

Why is it TR8-TOR and not TR8-OR
TR8-TOR is pronounced treighttor and TR8-OR treightor or traitor. No double T sound.

Feel free to google up "Imperial Remnant". Ill give you a hint. Whenever shit hit the fan, the successor to the Empire survived and thrived, while the derpublic shit all over itself.

Reading up the ancient history of Star Wars, the Galactic Empire is basically a resurgence of the Core Worlds that is more similar to the original republic than the one yoda knew. Except of course the original Republic wasnt quite as human supremacist, but it was close.

So the liberal commies are comparing America to a "death star" now?

Exactly. And it was the Empire wich "reconquered" (If you consider that the old republic had any true control of the rim) the Rim.

And about human supremacism…There wasnt any "Human" supremacism. There was a Humanoid high culture supremacism. There is a diference on that

On the plus side, that means Kevin J. Anderson's faggotry has been nullified.

New Plinkett review of episode VII is out.

And SURPRISE: The RLM sell-outs defend the movie. They just moderately critize it, in contrast to the total dissection of the prequels

Aint gonna embed the video, because fuck giving them clicks

One of the worst call to arms in a while.

Also this is something better left ignored.

something to brighten the mood

Just because he's an ugly motherfucker doesn't mean he isn't white

It's like they don't even realise the Empire were the good guys.

Their version of a meme.

You'll have to tell us, no idea who that is or what he's done.

No thanks.

Well look at the writing on Darth Vader's suit. Even back in the original 1976 version they are flipped and backwards Hebrew writing. Sith "Prophecy" writing is usually in similar characters, heavily used by Palpatine and his masters.

Darth Bane's Sith are an evil hidden cabal who want to have full control of the galaxy.