BLM PROTESTS PASADENA LIVE STREAM

Get in here boys.

757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757557575757757575757575757577575757575757575755757575757575757575757575757575757575757575

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mtdRH
youtube.com/watch?v=E0-uChJwtMg
youtube.com/watch?v=cnv0O0k4RDI
youtube.com/watch?v=b7KLY7A_vZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pew pew pew

THE NIGGER'S GOT A GUN!
SHOOT IT!

The fuck is wrong with these people

Are they protesting the el cajon shooting or what?

no, some dindu in pasadena got killed by cops, had a knife on him and wouldn't drop it.

Pasa-get down-dena, Texas? I could be there in half an hour. I'm on mobile so can't watch the action, is it worth it to get down there and be an agent provocateur?

Commiefornina

Ah, los angeles.

I wonder how close they are to the rooftop koreans.

this just reeks of planned. how the fuck do they find out about this shit so fast and organize so quickly? it'd be one thing if there were just flash mobs or something but they have signs and everything.

I was about to say, there are some rednecks in Deer Park that would not be having it.

$oro$

none of these signs are particularly specific. They probably keep them around for any nig shooting

Is OP's link even live?

Here's an article about the knife wielding nigger they're huffing and puffing about.
archive.is/mtdRH

yes, probably. scene jinx is pretty good.

I sincerely doubt the nogs keep the signs. someone passes these things out within a day of each shooting.

Are they chanting "black lives ain't matter here"?

links:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0-uChJwtMg
youtube.com/watch?v=cnv0O0k4RDI

niggers will be exterminated in december

I think the only people that care about BLM protests are right wing. It's just gonna die. It's too boring.

GIBS ME
GIBS ME
GIBS ME
GIBS ME

It'll die after the election when it's no longer needed and the funding dries up.

This meme needs to die. Nearly 100% of the rioters arrested in Charlotte were locals although some were from 20-30 miles away.

That's because the people that get paid to instigate it are experienced enough to know how far they can push without being arrested. Main thing they do is hand out signs and get the word out on when it will be. I mean its been proven in the Soros leaks that he's giving them money so its obviously not just a meme.

People seem to think most of the rioters are paid. Sure a dozen or so of the ring leaders might be pros. But the idea that 50%+ are being bussed in and paid is blatantly false.

Point is that without the ringleaders this would all fall apart. Though I doubt it'll stop after the election, the kikes want racial tensions to stay high so Soros will keep paying them regardless of who wins.

The chimpouts have exhausted me. You just never know when we'll get another Ferguson or Baltimore but then most of the time it's just disappointing normalfags yelling at the screen to get attention.

Here's hoping to at least one spic death tonight.

I highly doubt they're putting any effort into it anymore. Most of them are spontaneous at this point. El Cajon was seemed entirely unorganized.

They've realized that it only helps Trump when this shit happens.

it would fall apart in the sense that the niggers would resort to breaking windows, looting and jumping their "white allies". the paid soros assets are not there to agitate, they are there to keep niggers from chimping out to their full potential. this is how the mainstream media keeps their narrative going about muh peaceful protests and dindus didnt do nuthin. without soros's trained goons giving them slogans to chant and keeping the rabid coons from chimping out, the narrative would fall apart.

they really dont though. they want us to see blacks as oppressed by evil government and white supremacy to help further the marxist takeover of government. they dont want them portrayed as violent savages.

They are poised to take advantage either way.

"Oh those poor oppressed niggers" – more communism.

"OMG FULL CHIMP" – take guns, martial law, suspend elections, more communism.

Either way it's bad for us.

they seem pretty tame

probably dont want to wake up the vatos next door

more like they've realized that it doesnt get attention anymore. this shit is top cringe

yeah but i was more so implying that you sound like a cuck apologist when you start placing the blame of chimpouts on outside agitators. if i was black, thats what i would be doing.

I'm in one of those commie kosher states that do not allow guns so I have no idea what is wrong with that, can you explain ?

Reported for bumping a useless, dead thread.

There's nothing wrong with it, he's just a retard.

s