Behold the purest example of the master race: 16 year old Taylor Swift

Behold the purest example of the master race: 16 year old Taylor Swift.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/clp/faq.html
whosdatedwho.com/dating/taylor-swift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to 4chan, kid.

too young. can't consent yet

t. pedophile

More like the purest example of acting like my little sister. "OOOOhhhhh!!!! Tay-tay!!!! I LOOOOVEEEEE TAY-TAY!!!!!"
Seriously, OP…grow up just a little and quit being such a girly fag.

consent lmao amerimuts

Taylor Swift is a transsexual.

Pepe approves

You prob never fapped to Britney Spears JB content if this gets you hard

That's fucking retarded I'm 20 yo and wouldn't miss an occadion to fuck 16 yo who just started cegep. An you know what? It's legal the same way a 16 yo who commit a violent crime gets juged as an adult.

reported to the FBI

I bet Tay Tay's ass smells like vanilla

In the vast majority of the western world, the age of consent is 16.

yeah right, reported

t. 56%

its true, i could fug a 16 yo in a park and no one will be able to do anything

you sick pedo, I am backtracing you now, when I get your IP I will report you to the proper authorities.

When I first went to a bar it was at old orchabeach in the united-state, I was 16. I got really drunk and I kissed a girl she must have been at least 21. Are you going to report her too?

Man, Berlusconi used to fuck teenage russian gymnaste and no one ever gave a fuck.

I'm not sure you understand that there is nothing illegal here. I didn't post any minor naked, and talking about something that is legal in my country is not enough to get me banned, just because it's not legal in usa.

I want this child to have my child

That sound like rape tho.

It also sound like sonething out of a Dostoïvesky book.

I'm currently using my contacts to research on this topic. I'll probably have a lawsuit within the next 24 hours

how is that rape if she consented to it? and im not talking about randomally fugging a random girl, im talking about me and and a 16 deciding to fug in the park

Hope this help. Fukingkek.

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/clp/faq.html

Sorry my bad.

Cum sucks ass.

I just slap her twice and rape her anus with a bit of spit.

cant count how many times I discharged to her

this thread needs moar tay tay

user, NO. don't ruin her pretty face. if you need to make her bleed, do it somewhere she can still present herself in public

do not disrespect pure aryan goddess like that, user

Got any of her at 15?

i'm not sure how old she was in this pic, but it's pretty good

Short legs, neanderthal forehead, potato nose. I don't think so.

Aye, that is a nice one. Thank user.

this?

whosdatedwho.com/dating/taylor-swift

She loves the white meat.

British white meat at that.

meep meep why do you obsess over a person who you will never even know let alone have the opportunity to sex with just move on with your life hero worship is unhealthy tbh no homo

not trendy anymore ha?

Ironically enough the guys she dated in her prime were the least attractive by far.

In many countries and US states she can.

Fuggable tbh. I'd happily implant my Aryan master gene seed into that belly and procreate with her all our Aryan master gene races.

Plural, ofc.

You aren't really very good at this yet faggot. -1 demerit and report to you're supervisor for more training.

Isn't that dude a literal faggot?

Too high. Pleb.

Not bad.

A faggot who has fucked someone, that you wish you could even manage to cum onto a shitty printout of a jpg of.

dubs
for a reason
truth