UNHINGED

JEWESS (Gotta Be) CALLS INTO TALK RADIO - LOSES IT

Heard this week on Sirius XM's Wilkow Majority:

She starts out calmly enough, but when confronted with sound logic and double standards quickly degenerates into nasally hysterics over Trump, "the Kay Kay Kay," "Pepe the Frog," "the alt-right," and on and on.

"and Pepe is out there"

TOP KEK

David Duke

Boring. Just two low IQ people talking shit that doesn't matter.

hate that new york/jersey accent on women

God her fucking voice.

And

This too.

PEPE IS OUT THERE

Is this real life?

eh.. obviously pooish

The triple K mafia is talking about pepe?

I'd be proud if only they weren't a controlled opposition honeypot.

This dyke needs a dick.

Ya know, this just reminds me that the the fact thst liberals dont understand the reason for structured debate is what is gonna get them all killed someday.

Intelligent people talk about their differences through reasoned discussion untill an agreement is reached. Liberals just start screaming and throwing a fit until you get tired and leave, thinking they won. But no problems are solved. All their doing is forcing anyone who disagrees with them to resort to other options, and by being that goddamn infuriating, they even direct their opponents toward the violent ones.

There's a reason structured debate is important, and they will learn that too late.

>RIGHT WHEN SHE'S GLOSSING OVER SOMETHING

He sure is.

It's radio, that's the audience.

Jew.

That's definitely a Jew accent

Hard to tell if its a yid. That east coast drawl is pretty common over there.

Kek

That's a Jew a mile away.

When the programming breaks down. I have mixed opinions on Wilkow too.

Pepe is out there. I believe.

Just wasted 4 minutes of my life.

Thanks op.

Is that a yeti-Pepe? That's pretty funny. Rare indeed.

gross.

We're in their heads. That's halfway to victory.

That's Sasquatch, you cryptid-ignorant savage.

Based OP.

Listen, and understand! That Pepe is out there!
It can't be bargained with.
It can't be reasoned with.
It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.
And it absolutely will not stop, EVER, until jews are dead!

You do realize that the reason why 90% of normie liberals are liberal is because of brainwashing?
There's no point in going muh liberals and generalizing 50+% of the US population, that's what D&C shills do to conservatives…
The way a liberal imagines a conservative is exactly the same as the way you just described liberals: low IQ uneducated retards. Those exist in both sides and those are the most vocal and get the most publicity.
The identifying characteristic of low IQ retards isn't being liberal or conservative, it's sticking to their opinion and being unable to participate in a civil discussion

no

Any youtube links?

PEPEE