OY DID IT! OY BOYPAHSD THE COMPRESUHR

OY DID IT! OY BOYPAHSD THE COMPRESUHR

i'd compress her boypusser if you know what i mean

The only criticism I have of Rei is that she was still too much of a damsel in distress. Why didn't she destroy the Starkiller?

charismatic as hell

This. Rey showed weakness at several points in the move and emotions other than rage at the plight of womyn.

Rey is just an honest depiction of women engineers and computer scientist guise hehe

Han Solo knows less about the ship he's owned for 30 years than a girl that's been on it for 2 hours.

DING
"but daisy ridley's so hot though…"
REVERSE DING
How long until CuckemaYids get gunned down in a fit of rage anons?

God bless efukt. I'll never look at those ITT Tech commercials the same way again.

She bypassed the acting school

Oy tewk awwaaaalll tha fours dik in moi arse

harrison ford is senile as shit, and so was han solo, so it makes sense tbh. i bet chewie even had to change his diapers all the time.

Han Solo wasn't if they had written him to just flick the nobs like normal

I want to compress her boypuss if you know what i mean.

This is what they mean by "Mary Sue".
A competent female character by itself is not bad. An unusually skilled female character is not bad.
But a female character that is gifted at everything she tries to the point of breaking suspension of disbelief is. She can swing a lightsaber around and use the Force like a master Jedi without any previous experience and also fixes a ship she doesn't own and never flew by BOIPASSING THE COMPRESHUR. She literally solves a life-or-death problem in seconds by tearing open a ceiling panel, pulls out some nondescript gizmo and that was enough to fix everything.

If a hyper-competent guy like James Bond or Jason Bourne did something like that, it would still seem improbable. Granted, I never saw TFA so I don't know if there was some hint she could BOIPUSS COMPRESSAS earlier in the film, or fix ships that are anything like the Millenium Falcon.

I'm overanalyzing the space fairy tale known as Star Wars, especially since episode 2 & 3 killed my love of the series, but that's Holla Forums for ya.

you already said that in this thread, idiot

It didn't get the response it deserved so I thought I should repeat it.

Cool down or I'll report you. He literally did nothing wrong.

fuck people like you, tbh

The only thing we are given that she is good at machines is that she has look through wreckage of old ships that she scavenged all her life. That's really it. She's also got that abandonment issue, the one she awkwardly displayed when Finn grabbed her during an attack from The Order which made her look more like a bitch. You understand the reason for it later but in the context of the scene, it still comes off as stupid.

user, I…

…agree that it was.

It wasn't a joke. She is a totally average woman but she would make an amazing trap. I unironically want to compress "her" boypuss.

all (((you)))

FAG

Is this your "coming out" post? Only a repressed closet faggot wouldn't want to compress Daisys boypuss.
Imagine this:
Woukd you really turn that down? It only gets gay if you interact with the boiclit. The boiclit is to be treated like a fragile piece of artwork, you should enforce a strict "look but don't touch" policy. Follow that golden rule and you can fuck as many traps as you want and still be heterosexual at the end of it. Step out of your mental cage and try some boipuci. What's wrong? *Are You scared you might like it?**

I want to compress her in the boipussy.

You have weird tastes

kek

I totally agree. We need more tranny shoops of Daisy.
I know they're out there.

What would "bypassing the compressor" even do for an electrical system?

Nothing, because there are no compressors in electrical systems. Closest "things" to a compressor are the transformer and compacitor. If either are broken, you would replace the parts like a used battery and not just leave an incomplete circuit.

B-b-but muh gender studies told me just having a pussy qualified me to work on complicated machinery! Even more so if I'm a niggress

i boipuci de cumpresur

The compressor was some after-market rice rocket shit the fat jew put on the ship. It probably made the ship spew blue mist or some crap. Bypassing it was probably smart, but it was all the bitch was blabbing about the whole goddamn time she was on the ship.

I hope they all go back to >>>/reddit/ when summer ends.

efukt is maybe the only site that has consistently provided comedy gold throughout the many years.

There wasn't. She was a scavenger who sold machine parts for food until she randomly ran into some nigger in a stolen jacket (no, seriously) and some weird-looking droid. She isn't the type of character who's background indicates any real mechanic skills. If she was the daughter of a ship mechanic, or had to take up being a mechanic for travellers, I could see BOIPUASSING DA CoMPRESSAS as a realistic skill, but no, she was just some random nobody without any knowledge, history, emotions, or skills in any respect. She's just perfect in every way.

All of the JJ Abraham's """comedy""" in the movie came off as forced and cringy. Especially nigger's jokes that seemed completely out of character and showed off how terrible of an actor he is.

Given the context, I imagine it's a power compressor so the ship's engines don't overload certain parts of the ship with different wattage limits. Sort of like those power converters you use when plugging in electronics from other countries so they don't fry in higher voltage households. Then again, I'm probably thinking about it more than the writers of the movie did.

My nigger-lover father got pissed at me when I told him the niggers in Hidden Figures were either white (one of them was) or literal janitors that didn't do shit and just got credit for helping despite no evidence or historical account saying as much. He gets triggered when his precious pet monkeys aren't treated right. Dibs on executing him during the DOTR

love your dad dude

Much better image

My dad enjoys The Daily Show with Tinyhead Noah. Your parents might have no taste or perspective, but you should honor them nonetheless.

I don't feel love. No matter what I do, how hard I try, or who I surround myself with, I don't feel or understand "love". Instead I settle for honoring my father, even if I disagree with him.

Don't get me wrong, I honor my father, but that doesn't mean I always agree with him or that we don't fight. But I honor my family, as a whole, first, and he has ripped apart my family with his behavior. He is honored for being my father, but I honor my family more, and if the Day ever comes, I must honor my family above one destructive member.

she's like a badly xeroxed Kiera Knightley

m0ar pl0x

I still don't get how they could find charisma in her acting. She's bland and doesn't know where to look.

While I know the function of a compressor from music playing I would want to know how bypassing a compressor fixes an overload.
Wouldn't it make it even worse?

I was watching the force awakens the other day (live it by the way, rey is my favourite star wars character and I watched all 5 movies XD) and I noticed that she doesn't actually say boypussed like I see here all the time, she actually bypassed.
I'm not trying to be rude I just wanted to correct you because it's nice to find people who like the star wars as much as me, my friends all think I'm an nerd ahahaha.

She says boypussy to be honest

She did say "boypussed", that's why Han is acting like he doesn't understand what she's saying.

WTF I'm gay now.

God damn, I wanna stick it in her boypussy.

I still am more disturbed by the pretentiousness of deciding the protagonist of a Star Wars film should have a British accent than really anything else.

ey cun its hip to speak like a wanker, it is. Oh hold on, Ahmed is calling from the bedroom for seminal cleanup duty. Tally ho

Feels bad, man

You certainly won't becouse of your tiny pecker.
Maybe you can clean her teeth.

If you think 7 inches is some kind of unrealistic gargantuan sick size then you are a dicklet. It's only a inch above average.

stahp

2 inches

average is 5

The average highly depends on what country you live in.
Btw in case any Americans don't know how centimetres work, 16cm is about 6 iches.

Only thing that chart correlates with is tendency to be untrusthworthy even in an anonymous survey.

t.Dicklet

t. Dicklet

I can't believe there's a dick. Send nudes.

4k holograms.

t.Actual dicklet

John Booooooooyega

t. Actual Dicklet

Sad!

Actual dicklet

Sad! and autistic!
The stats are right, you are below average…Deal with it dicklet. Maybe it's time to invest in a pump? Pffffffft! What a loser!

You can clearly hear her say

I'm implying you're lying, user.

This isn't me. Seven inches isn't even impressive, it's slightly above average. I don't think he made any unrealistic claims.

I want to compress "her" boypusser, amirite?

They drew her boobs to big

This is how "she" would look after I finished face fucking "her".

I'd hit it.

that joke was already made twice stop it

Okay, now I need her number.

t.Scam (and) Hide

I like my traps pale, feminine and cute. She doesn't tick any of those boxes. Daisy Ridley as a trap would be pretty hot though.

user, I…

I used to think 4/tv/ was crap, little did i know…

Don't touch that dial now, we're just getting started.

How about I fuck you're ass kid

I like my traps without a penis and born women

I fucking lost it when the music kicked back in while she sucked cock

At least you can say nigger here. Actually you can do a lot of things here that would normally get you banned on cuckchan.

I could swear I've read this exact comment before.

I like to pretend there is an actual part, called a Compressor, and the electrical systems are mutually exclusive and bypassing it she merely cut out it entirely out of the system and simply hotwired it to run without it. It makes the whole scene much more bearable.

you might be joking, but how can retards really believe this shit when there's swimsuit photos online

I want to know how much people's dick's grow when they get an erection because my dick is ~6 inches erect but flaccid it's embarassingly small and cute.

DAS RITE!

burgers have tiny peckers

6 inches is embarrassingly small and cute

least it's not 2

2 inches is just a large clit

Every inch added to your penis takes 2 inches off your height.
How low would you go, Holla Forums?

That isn't how it works, manlet.

I'm already a 6'3 manlet so I can't afford to.

sad!

Even more SAD!