Muslim woman caught breaking the law, goes on anti-white rant when challenged

youtube.com/watch?v=G-2lrDL4PgU
Muslim woman caught breaking the law, goes on anti-white rant when challenged.

please get this bitch charged

Other urls found in this thread:

otda
youtube.com/watch?v=juddyfSttKo
dailywire.com/news/8942/watch-fck-america-yells-family-muslim-immigrant-2-amanda-prestigiacomo#modal
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
archive.is/Ulis0
thefederalistpapers.org/us/illegal-muslim-immigrant-arrested-for-welfare-fraud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why their men splash acid on their faces.

>>>/islam/

Excuse me, but you don't understand. This is for my sick grandmother who couldn't make it out to the store, these are her food stamps. She drinks 20 gallons of soda a day. Why are you discriminating against me? White people are the devil.

t. muslim

I'm not clicking the link. What law did she break?

Frauding the taxpayers by buying soda with foodstamps to resell at their own shop.

they are committing fraud. getting food stamps and then reselling the food for a profit.

Ah ok, thanks

Props to that guy keeping his cool. Kebab removal when?

If the video gets sent to the food stamp people, prison sentences will be handed out all around.

We can make a meme with this, with that we can offend feminists and force them to fight muslims.

otda .ny.gov/resources/welfare-fraud/
You know what to do.

if this was niggers or even whites i wouldnt give a shit

but there is something infinitely more infuriating about a foreigner who we "graciously" let into the country pulling this shit

the arrogance

the gall

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there needs to be a law for "offence against the nation" where you can kill people on the spot who show this kind of contempt for their hosts.

all shitskins most die
all fraudsters must die

I honestly had the urge to kill her while watching that. I think it's a good thing. We all need more of this kind of rage for the fight ahead.

compilation where

Why are foreigners eligible for any sort of government assistance anyway? Fuck 'em - if you can't provide for yourself, you gotta go back.

i think these ones were citizens (i dont know if foreigners can get welfare)

either way its fucking disgusting. ahmed can come with his wife on some horseshit greencard diversity lottery, maybe pay a few hundred thousand in tax over his life time then pop out 12 kids who all jump on welfare and whos kids kids jump on welfare.

then you have this shitskin welfare dynasty sucking out millions yearly.

why is anyone allowed to claim the benefits of sameness but not the expectation of sameness?

why is anyone allowed to claim to benefit exemption of difference but not the discrimination with difference?

she knows she's a fraudster, otherwise she wouldn't be so enraged.

Ah, green card - didn't think of that. All I saw was a mouthy bitch with an accent who hates America but is somehow eligible for welfare.
At this point in time, is it even worth having a green card scheme? I'm guessing that a small portion of those utilising a green card are of European descent and the majority utilising it are Hispanics or Indians/Arabs.

Has she been reported?

who the fuck buys anything from these sandniggers stores?

fellow sndniggers.

Everything is legal if you don't get caught.

Lasted to 1:07 and had to stop. I hate it when liberals speak.

Who would this be relevant to… the NY District Attorney?

webbumed as this has a high chance of vanishing.

Another one? Wasn't there a muslim that was doing this shit some weeks ago? The wife even threw a fit and said some anti-American shit on camera after her husband was found guilty.

Nice work.

Spread this shit nigas

I'm sure it would. One already got arrested and will probably be deported. Also the bitch was hurling threats of violence so that can be useful too.

How do I report this shit? The reportwelfarefraud.otda.ny.gov site requires so much info to submit that I'd need to hire a PI. "client" in the image is the sandnigress - I'd need her social??

damn, thought their plates might have been visible in the video but no luck. Maybe the guy who uploaded it/shot the video has more information about them?

Thanks mate. Hope they're not too lazy to search up her details from her vehicle registration.

You don't need to fill out any of that information. I just sent through her vehicle registration(>>7706091) and it worked fine, just hope they're able to look her up.

(>>7706091)

Shit. It's just this post here

Where did you get her vehicle registration from?

The guy in Opie's video shown it. It's a 1080p video mate, so it was clear enough.

It's JT6HF10UXY0114021 2000 LEXUS SUBN HGP1884 PAS 4 G if you want to do anything with it

REPORT SAND NIGGER FRAUD

REFUSE FOOD STAMPS=

NO FREE SHIT FOR THE SAND NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=juddyfSttKo
Hey user mind if you could make an other webm because i am retarded?

Is this the same woman?
>dailywire.com/news/8942/watch-fck-america-yells-family-muslim-immigrant-2-amanda-prestigiacomo#modal

It goes without saying that this woman shouldn’t be in America, I as a hard working European Male without the need for financial assistance stand no chance of even being able to become a US citizen should I want to. The US immigration policy works very hard to ONLY allow people who will undermine the nation entrance. It’s madness and has to change if there is to be an America in a century heck in fifty years time.

That aside, if America can afford to give shopping trolleys full of branded carbonated beverages to any and every non-white who turns up with an open palm then why can it not afford to develop a method to prevent abuse.

When I was a kid I had a visa card linked to my bank account, it could be used like any other visa apart from the purchase of age-restricted goods, which were blocked. Was it a perfect technology, no! But it was designed as a selling point parents rather than to be 100% fail-proof and even then it worked quite well.

Correct me if I am wrong but food stamps are digital now and if that is the case then surely it would not be beyond the US Government to very easily block or at the very least set in place a system which flags obvious fraudulent use of welfare money.

I’m not suggesting that Tyrone have his welfare cut off if he chooses to have a poor diet but there should be a way to easily prevent Mohammed from spending his entire months credit on Dr. Pepper.

MP4

Shit, good pickup. They look/act the same, and in OP's video, in the first 5 seconds she can be heard saying 'our store got shut down'.

Maybe they are one and the same, or this could possibly be an older video which lead to the results of your link.

Let's be honest, they aren't going to do shit.

These niggers are either fucking stupid or the jackals are getting bold and we are in the final hour brothers.

When the US finally balkanizes and the shit hits the fan, it's gonna be a helluva lot of fun watching these haji motherfuckers get what they deserve.

There was an actual news bit about how this happened somewhere in new York. The cunts got proper jail time.

Send this to a local news outlet in their area, and watch the laughs roll in.

You give them a finger they take the whole hand even when they are told they can't. Then they cry rivers and have liberals protecting them.
And they have the balls to call whites privileged.

We need to purge every goddamn Muslim from this land

bump

REMOVE KEBAB

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Just use YT downloader or something m80, that's all I did.

Remember

Muslims and blacks don't have any idea what kind of gibsmedat programs are available to them.

Social workers (pretty much all staffed by women) are the ones who dig up all types of gibs that are available for them and then do the application paperwork for them.

They are essentially personal assistants

Remove kebab
Remove watermelon
Remove burrito

Then when you're done with all that, put all social workers in front of a firing squad

They do the same all over Europe.
Niggers gonna nig.

thanks m8

All my this.

I lasted until the EXACT same time code. God damn, how do I make some friends on /pol in real life. It's uncanny. The second she said we stole america from the Indians I lost it.

It's all narcissistic projection m8.

Deny Attack Reverse Victim and Offender (DARVO)

They were paying EBT using customers to let them use their cards en masse.
archive.is/Ulis0

Has no one done this?

What's the local news agency where this shit happened? Anyone know the city and state?

I wonder how much money is wasted in welfare fraud, waste, and abuse?

Does she think the Native Americans want her here?

She talks like a nigger.

How the fuck is it even possible to be on foodstamps and own a store the obviously sells food at the same time?

It's a relative.

She's buying other people's food stamps to get relatively small amounts of bulk food instead of buying wholesale.

It'd probably cost more to police EBT fraud that is lost to EBT fraud. Also, you target one crazy poor nigger for investigation who spends all her EBT on grape drank and you're going to spend at least five figures on dat cibil rites case between lawyer fees and settlement.

EBT should be for staples only

RICE/BEANS MEAT AND VEGES

people buying soda or potato chips on EBT is a fucking disgrace

fucking disgusting.

steriliztion voluntary of course should be prerequisite for receiving more than 6 months of public assistance in any 5 year period.

yeah but you'll hardly see a nigger with the sel-agency and foretought for such a scam
nice digeridoo

hell half of them would probably go for a snipping for a blank check of 10k.

90% of niggers would take this deal.

The (((powers that be))) would call that racist and genocidal. And yeah, that would cause them to depopulate pretty quick.

but if ur girl aint havin dem kids then youz not be gettin dat paper tbh

smdh kkk nigs dats how yall get da good as gibs ya feel me fam

A one-time payout of $10k tax-free is always going to beat 18 years of gov-funded child support. They can't think ahead, requires too much frontal lobe. Craniometry is (((racist))) too, goy.

Why are niggers even allowed to buy 'soda' with their fucking food stamps anyway?

Because the food companies lobby for it.

ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

DEPORTATION IMMINENT

Checked. Kek wills it.

Checked.

KEK VULT

For the most part it doesn't matter much.

If they get $180 per month and spend it on soda and chips, then it's not going to go as far. It's not like they can get a re-up if they call in hungry on the 10th of the month. If they choose to be smart and spread it out more, then good for them; but being able to buy $180 in junk food on the first of the month doesn't change anything.

Are they foreigners? I'm pretty sure you need to be a citizen to get any form of welfare.

Yea, no. A lot dirty shit goes down at welfare offices.

Haha you really believe that?

Is that provable or is it just your fee-fees?

Immigrants not only get food stamps, they get gas cards, reduced housing, free school lunches, and tons of other social program benefits.

t. San Diegan

according to this they got pinched for their freeloading

Lol her father went to jail for this. Doesn't anyone else remember vid related?

Thats their father, if you watch the video the guy recording says "you guys already got caught doing this and now you're doing it again"

They won't do it. The Feminist/SJW brain has a breaker where if they're presented with a scenario that proves how stupid their logic is, they ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist

This is the reason they are called sandNIGGERS because just like niggers they always call for 'gibs me dat' and whine/bitch when you call them out for their welfare leeching.

I recently spent three months , the summer months, in Kalamazoo Michigan. The KGM to be exact.

food stamps were sold contantly, because you got three meals from the shelter and two meals from the local dropin. So yeH.

But what would happen at the shelter is the firdt two weeks of the months, half the population would disappear…. Then wander back in.

It was dumb niggers blwoing their money on motels, drugs and whores.

They're brown

hey faggots
recorded this
here's she is in the store

Report it.

no shit