If you're fat you're failing

There is no excuse to be fat in this day and age. Literally all you have to do to drop lbs/kilos is to eat less. You don't even have to change what shitty foods you're shoving into your face, just eat less of it. Count your fucking calories and stop being a blight on your race.

Fat fucks are less willing to act.
Fat fucks are less likely to have children.
Studies have shown they're slower mentally, not just physically.
They'll drain health care, welfare, and EBT like a single black mother redundant, theyre all single.

I can not bring myself to respect a fat person because they clearly dont respect themselves, or the ancestors that came before them.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/43us78.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

False. Wheat, sugar, soy, and nightshades are highly toxic foods made highly available everywhere by (((you know who))) and should be avoided at all costs.

Vegan IDF pls

>>>/fit/
thanks for the slide though. have fun and don't come back

Not vegan. The vegan nigger is a faggot and should be lynched. Paleo on the other hand is for the true ubermensch.

You must be new if you think fitness isn't Holla Forums related. You're the same kind of faggot who would sage and report homesteading or survivalist threads.

You're a fucking retard. To lose weight all one has to do is eat less calories. That's it. The literal only thing is that.

What year do you think it is this board is about frogs and trump

You're the fucking retard. Go eat a big mac.

Nah but seriously kcal in>kcal out is literally all there is. It wont make you fit, but you wont be fat.

Fattie detected

It's really easy to start losing weight.

Just cut out soda and jump rope for 5 min everyday, with the goal of eventually jumping rope for 30 min.

Jumping rope is super intense and you'll be losing weight on the first day you start doing it.

A decent speed rope is like 10 bucks, you have no excuse.

That's the faggot way of losing weight and you should't bother with that unless you are a woman or some worthless pansy that's better off suiciding, the proper way is eating big fucking plates stacked with meat and vegetables, while avoiding the carbohydrate jew and any processed shit. That and LIFTING

For three months at college I used an old coaxial cable

And running alot.
I run, lift my backpack full of metal, wear my backpack full of metal and do right wing death squats alot.

No sugar, and I eat whatever else I want.
I AM GETTING STRONGER

actual nsca-cpt here, can confirm

Running with weights is actually bad for your health because it puts a big ass strain on your heart, which you don't need because you're a man and you're most likely to die on heart failure in your old age before anything else. It also fucks up your joints.

If you want higher intensity try sprinting for longer distances.

Whatever works.

I dont run with the weight, its just so I can stay conditioned for body armor

(checked)
Absolutely. I'm just trying to appeal to, what I hope is a small minority, of Holla Forums that remain fat despite because they lack the discipline to force themselves to work out. I've seen, many times, that once the weight starts dropping, the will to be fit follows soon after. I don't sympathize with the fat sacks of shit that they are, but I do sympathize with the thin person imprisoned inside them.

that's the gayest rope jump i've ever seen

posting the superior work out form

Fuck off Iron March.

Im a fucking moron who cant proofread

So fat people shouldn't run at all?

If you're really fat, use an elliptical or rowing machine or just walk instead so you don't put too much stress on your knees/feet. If it hurts your shins/feet/knees to run and not just your calves you're still too fat to run.

whats wrong with tomato?
i know the leafs, vines and unripe fruit contain something minutely toxic.. but what else?

Respectable.

Wrong conclusion. People shouldn't get fat at all. Getting fat is like death in demon's souls. You're just making the game harder for yourself.

I want people to actually learn how to do it, not just fucking spazz out and give up. It's helped me a lot.

This, if you're too heavy your knees/feet/shins/calves/everything else won't be able to adjust to the force of the impact like it would if you were a normal weight. Low impact cardio is much better for heavier people. Biking, swimming, walking on an incline, elipticals etc.

I was fat as fuck for all of high school. I stopped being fat afterwards. Fat anons, I can tell you anything you need to know. I have been there. I was 280lbs at about 5'10".
The first step is to stop drinking soda. Just stop. If you really are a weak faggot, then you can drink some 0cal bullshit for a while, but you need to be drinking water. I know you don't think so now, but water is fucking delicious. Your fat fucking mouth is used to corn syrup and needs to be cut off. I lost the first twenty pounds WITHOUT EXERCISING in a month by just dropping soda.
You also need to eat better, or even just less. Ideally you want to cook everything yourself from whole ingredients, but that is probably much different than what you are doing, and may cause you to burn out. For now, just count your calories. Find a calorie calculator online, enter your weight and height, and the program should help you decide on a daily calorie goal. You can still eat whatever buckshot you like, but just within an allowed amount. Stay away from breading and sweets.

I'M TRYING TO GET PURE BLADESTONE YOU FAGGOT

Holla Forums has more problems atm. We need to get rid of whiteknights and britbongs. Some fat keyboard warriors are the least of our problems.

You know, a good portion of why im doing this is so when I say things people listen.
Its amazing how many people are willing to listen to a highly educated, /fit/, athletic racist.

I EVEN HAVE A GF NOW

For exercise, you need a bit of everything. Get into a gym and start doing compound movements (squat, bench press, deadlift etc.) with a bro, or after doing a good amount of research on the form of these lifts on YouTube. Find a beginner program that you like and stick to it for at least 6 months before switching up.
I know that you hate running. I do too. Get on the stairmaster, the elliptical, your bicycle or whatever and get some cardio in when you aren't lifting. If you feel like you're "too fat for the gym", or are nervous, sack up and fucking do it anyway. If you are too poor for a gym, go outside and run up some stairs, walk back down and repeat. Stairs hurt less on your structurally overloaded ankles than long distance jogging would, and you won't have to run as long to get a good puddle of sweat under your tits. Pace yourself, and try to do a little better each time.
If you do these things, you will be shocked at how your body remembers what it should be capable of.

OP is right. If you wanted a less sharply worded post, fair enough, but the routine of working out and staying on a schedule is very important. It's probably the most important thing you can do if you've checked out and gone full NEET.

My small business is only open half the year.
The other half I have infinite free time.
What better way to use that time than working out?

Hi, triggered fatass!
You mayo golems will actually have MORE time to resist the jews because all I'm telling butter huffers like yourself to do is to stop shoving what you grease goblins consider food into your fat fucking face. Constant eating aside, it's amazing what a human can do when they don't take five minutes to climb a staircase!
dat d&c tho, I take it you're a ctr tumblrina?
I would take a single, fit britbong over a hundred donut dumpsters like yourself any fucking day. Go eat your feelings away, and hopefully a heart attack will relieve us of your presence.

(checked)

hey op whats wrong with tomatos?

Ellipticals are great. I wish I started using them when I was young. In my early twenties most of my cardio was from the stationary bike, but ellipticals burn calories way faster. Also that great feeling in your core when you're done. Even if you're chubby you'll feel your stomach tightening.

Even if that is op, you dont directly refer to him as such in a thread, its rude for he is user in here, unless he chooses to exert the priv·i·lege grante to him by kek as op.

Where are you form heathen?

Lycopene is a strong antioxidant, however alpha tomatine is a strong adjuvant which can cause inflammation or increase the inflammatory effects from other foods. It really depends on if you can tolerate them or not, but if you're looking to eliminate foods that can give you bad side effects, tomatoes are one of the first places to start.

I'd also like to shill boxing in this thread. Really learn to hit and take a hit. It's totally worth it and kicking your sparring partners ass is a worthy goal.

no u

I like you, user.

no your DESU

Fat people truly are disgusting. I used to be fat myself, and I lost at least 30 kilos in less than a year. I did it all by myself. Sure, it wasn't really healthy but being able to look at myself in the mirror without being disgusted made all of my sacrifices worth it. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, no one likes a fat fuck. I have no respect or tolerance for people who do nothing to lose weight.

CICO, Calories in, calories out. How hard is that to understand?

I'm not fat. The amount of cursing and slamming my fist on the desk whenever I see a britfag and whiteknight posting made me /fit/ as fuck.

The brits came with us during the war.
White knights are everywhere, but they are not us.

And you are not us.
FATTY

what if i'm too retarded to do jump rope?

op is FAG

FAG!

Well, macros are important (affects ratio of fat loat to lean mass lost). If you just want to lose weight, then yeah, you can just eat less calories worth of crap. If you want to lose fat while sparing lean mass, you need to be smarter than that.

ANHERO

The quality of your body is directly connected with the clarity of your mind.

pic related. Am I gonna make it Holla Forums

Rowing machine is best imo. Followed by bike. Bike seems to have less effect on strength for me. Doing a lot of cardio on an elliptical will mess up my max strength, but not the case using stationary bike.

I completely agree.

Train like a caliphate wants to end your country. The internet has all the tools you need to learn how to take care of yourself.

No. Fucking. Excuses.

git gud

What's that for?

stripping at a full liquor club

I run user. So naturally I sweat, and the salt of the sweat on my shirt constantly rubbing against my nipples and the wind burns my nipples.

Muscle & Fitness - 101 Workouts.pdf 13.6 M
files.catbox.moe/43us78.pdf
enjoy

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SLIDE THREAD

>>>/fit/

(checked)
You're full of wonderful anti-fatty insults. Teach em your ways, oh master.

Know this, kike, whenever your gelatenous mass manages to pull itself away from your computer without collapsing from exhaustion, and your jiggling tits are seen and probably smelt in public (just long enough to grab yourself some McBeetus), every fit person who bears witness to the tragedy that is your existence is much more likely to work out that day. Women will forever be repulsed by you unless you choose to fuck a pig like yourself . And if your waifu were real, she'd choose to die alone than spend every night waiting in boredom as you try to figure out how to get your fupa out of the way of your dick, only to make her do the rest of the work while you desperately try to catch your breath.

BUTTER HUFFER DETECTED

I have stretch marks. It's too late for me to attract a cute wife.

If the revolution comes then I will lose weight. Not worth it otherwise.

user, you have to lose weight to be ready for the revolution if and when it comes. The revolution is already lost if you're fat and incapable when it starts.

The way you talk, you sound like a pessimistic defeatist. "Oh woe is me, why bother, it's already too late anyway". Sure as fuck won't attract a cute wife with faggy whiner talk like that.

I have zits on my back, a mole on my ass, and an odd dispersal of hair on my chest. Did I let it stop me? You better fucking believe I did. I was 22 before I started putting myself out there. 23 when I scored my first kiss. After three failed relationships, I had upped my game and scored a solid 8/10 (10/10 now that we've grown together an I've fallen in love with her). My GF is beautiful, and I fully intend to marry her and raise a few white children. The revolution is already upon you, and it's your duty to at least try to have some white children, even if you fail, you die with honor for at least making an earnest attempt. The man who is shot in the head on the front lines before he can even aim his weapon at the enemy is still more honorable than the nancy faggot who stays home thinking he'll only bother when the invaders are on his doorstep.

And even if an armed revolution happens before we're too old to participate, choosing to get fit after it's started is as fucking stupid as trying to invest in gold after the dollar has crashed. Being a fat fuck during a cat 4 chimpout means you get fucking murdered in the first week.

Furthermore, wouldn't it be awesome if the last crusade takes place when we're a grand army of fit fucking 50 year-olds and 2-5 fit fucking children each to follow us into the East to slaughter the Jew and the Muslims who unwittingly fight for them?

This is not true.
Sure, the law of thermodynamics applies to the system as a whole, but the truth is that the processes by which we metabolize various different chemicals make a big difference as to how much energy is counted where.
It is true for calorie expenditure, though.

Honor doesn't win wars. Your clusterfuck post only applies to amerifats who can at least buy guns. Europe on the other hand (Austria and Switzerland excluded) is fucked to the skull. It won't matter if they are fit or fat ass faggots, because they won't be able to do shit vs thousands of rampaging hordes of shitskins armed to the teeth.

I live in Russia (immigrated from France 4 years ago with help of job). I don't need a gun, because if SHTF in Russia, I can just walk to my neighbor and grab one of his AK's and a bag of ammo. Here, shitskins get attacked in broad daylight with knives and police won't do shit.

But Europe? It's over, son. No amount of /fit/ will save your ass in the long run aside from occasionally managing to out-run shitskin hordes.

It's false, I swear!
Calories in are all different.
The type of food you eat determines the chemicals that the digestive system has to deal with, which determines the different metabolic processes which are used to break down and store the different products in different places in different ways. It's all biochemistry, and the input makes a big difference.
Calories out are all the same, on the other hand.

Sounds like you still approve of being fit.
Seriously though, sure honor wont won a war, but your shitty defeatist attitude outs you as an insufferable kike who couldn't possibly understand the value of honor, regardless. I hope you choke on some milk duds no, that's not a reference to your nigger boyfriends ballsack, you disgusting faggot.

I'd also like to box shills in this thread. Come at me!

So, like, every doctor ever disagrees with you (unless theyre a crisco carriage themselves), but I will gladly check your double dubs.

If you are, however, referring to the fact that some foods take more calories to digest then others, then I suppose you are correct, but the difference is entirely negligible. It's the same thing that lead to the absolute falsehood that celery provides fewer calories than it takes to digest. The entire digestive process takes very very little energy, and at the end of the day 2000 calories is 2000 calories.

Losing weight is simple. That doesn't mean it is easy. If it were easy, no one would be fat.

Empathy, encouragement and good advice are more helpful than scorn.

I understand your sentiment, but you guys are all honestly wrong and don't know what you're talking about!
Doctors who studied this area don't disagree!
By this area, I mean you need to look for endocrinology.

Vid related is a good starting point, the video alone has changed many peoples' lives.
It's just a few examples of how various chemicals are actually poisonous because of how our metabolism interacts with them.

mistaking realism for defeatism part of Holla Forums culture, i know, but you're dumb and doing more harm by trying to convince people that /fit/ is the solution to whatever is about to happen in the future.

The only thing /fit/ rakes in is pussy and a good kill score in a military conflict. But the every day Joe gains nothing by running around like a roid gorilla.

l2warfare.

For some people, you're absolutely right. Empathy and positive encouragment will motivate them better, but those faggots tend to be leftists. Holla Forums provides hard truths, and the hard truth is that being fat makes you as worthless as a nigger. Causing them to feel shame for themselves will either cause them to change, or to leave. Both of these outcomes are desirable.

Dear lord is this what unalike to be fat? Zero agility. Hard to move. Can't find good shoes. Thankfully I only had to deal with that for the last two months but how the hell do people LIVE like that all the time? I swear if fat people only knew how much better it feels not to be crushed by your own weight they wouldn't want to become fat again.

Shouldn't this be the sub for gay bodybuilders?

I had a biker buddy who got run over by cops and broke both his legs. Almost needed them amputated. Spent a loooong time in hospital. When he came out, he was a fat fuck.

Another guy, who used to play football and was a BEAST, had some disease or something happen with his thyroid gland. He's all bloated looking now. Doesn't matter if he starves himsefl.

Next is all the fucking sugar in everything, most of it that horrible fructose bullshit.

In what sense?

They can adopt one abandoned by some piece of shit meth addict.

Those are whale fuckers you're talking about now. Those should be gassed.

Respect has nothing to do with another person. True respect has everything to do with one self. It comes from the Latin prefix "re," meaning "again," and the Latin verb "spectare," meaning "to look at". So what respect is, is taking another look at oneself.

So try again motherfucker. Becuase if you're stupid, you're also failing. STRONG BODY AND!!! MIND.

I'm a pretty hefty guy, but don't let that fool you. I'll drop your ass 400 yards out right between the eyes. All the time you spend in the gym I spend at the range perfecting my gun skills from handguns and rifles to trajectories and loading ammo. I don't give a fuck how fit you are, you'll drop the same as a bear, dear, or hog.

Don't mistake people being overweight with being weak, some of us are nightmares to faggots like you. We value intelligence of brawn, strategy over muscle.

Your arrogance is your weakness.

over brawn

You're right. Why bother training our military to be fit, when we can give them firearms and tactics training!

You're worthless and weak. Im sure its nice to fantacize about a chimpout happening near your house and you sit atop your roof like those koreans, popping a few heads, but the time you spend eating is the time other people spend working out. And if you take off your fedora seriously thats some Navy Seal copypasta teir retarded "im very badass" bullshit in your post for one minute and consider how useless a stationary soldier is in the grand scheme of battle tactics. Speaking of strategy, being able to carry out the super dank maneuvers you learned in Battlefield 4 kinda requires you to move like a son-of-a-bitch at a moments notice.

If you were ever caught in an actual engagement you wouldnt last much longer than the people who have no guns at all.

Heh heh….. *unboxes whopper* *teleports behind you* *shoves it down your throat* take that kiddo….

They don't send the smart people out to be the grunts, they send "fit" retards out to die like cannon fodder.

tl;dr it IS true

No, no, it really isn't. I'll direct you to what I said over here.

Your body actually gets somewhat used to being fat, to a certain point. Obviously a 400 pound government hacker will hardly be able to move. But as someone who's been 70+ pounds overweight since they hit puberty and lost it, it really wasn't too bad walking around. The real problem was stamina which only improved after the first 30 pounds.

There is one upside to being a lifelong fatty turned fit though. Amazing leg muscles, especially calves. I preserved mine and now I get to skip leg day on occasion. A lifetime of hauling around lard gives some damn good leg muscles.

I hope they tell you in advance that they're coming or you'll be In a pickle

I am so fucking tempted to buy that "super male vitality" shit jonestien is always on about, but that shit is fucking 60 bucks.

Buy a multi vitamin bro. You may want to go to the doctor in case you have some kind of deficiency. don't waste money on Alex's garbage

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that military officers are encouraged to spend their PT time eating instead. The best militaries are led by people who lack the extremely basic amount of discipline required to not be a burger barge, because they're too busy researching strategy on their Warhammer 40k subreddit.

This post is probably all your autistic retardation deserves, but I'll bite the bait because there are probably fat fuck lurkers here who eat as many cookies as you do dicks, and also probably justify their weight cause, like you, theyre really good at airsoft and that tooootally means that they could take on hordes of refugees.

And in my TL:DR autism, I'm completely outdone by these awesome trips.

This is a good lecture. Worth watching.

I'm telling you, its not just the sugar. It's great that you know how to avoid it, because it certainly makes it harder, but you just gotta eat fewer calories, man. It's gonna suck, maybe even more than trying to cut out sugar (though you're at least halfway there by doing that alone), but it will be so fucking worth it when you're less fat.

welcome to Holla Forums
now you know what to do

I forgot to include the part about how I eat around 1500 calories a day.

I seriously hate food, its inconvenient, and if i could afford a badass blender id just drink smoothies for all my meals.

If that happens, I can promise you the ratio will be really high.

Unless the entire fitness world is wrong (which another poster was inferring, so maybe talk to him) then it has to be something on your end. Either you're miscalculating your calories, or you require fewer than 1500 a day, but I swear to you weight loss is possible for everyone.

Literally a Call of Jewty LARPer.
You're an even bigger faggot than you let on.

Tell yourself whatever you need to so you feel better, it doesn't change reality you faggot. I've been ready what's coming for over a decade.

I guess you're double failing.

Also top kek at fat shits getting this thread anchored. Guess you guys are the majority afterall.

You couldn't even keep up with the bantz at your expense. I doubt you could stand against the dumbest chimp in the ghetto.

I very much suspect that I have some kind of undiagnosed disorder, Ive tried posting on /fit/ for advice about it but then they just get pissy and tell me im fucking something up.

Im hoping one of these days I can afford a fucking doctor to find out, but at the same time I expect that fag will tell me i have supercancer and i need to buy crazy expensive meds or some bullshit like that.

I really wish my tablet wasnt broken, because i really want to draw a picture of a fat fuck in a scooter sniping some ubermensch

I feel ya, man. I know there are some super rare disorders (cushings is one I hear a lot, but like only 200k people worldwide have it) that make it damn near impossible to lose weight.
I hope the best for you. Truly, I do.

I need this to be a thing.

Do fat American Spurdo.

Cute shoulders bro. Do you wear a shawl around those little things?

Hey fat bros, here's a hack that's really helped me: raw veggies. It takes a while for your brain to get the signal from your stomach that its full, so if you make yourself start eating something that takes forever to chew like broccoli, not only will your brain have time to recieve that signal, but you'll start psychologically associating the act of eating as being a chore that you have to do instead of happyfunfatty time.

That said, putting down the carbonated and deep fried jew is the hardest part, but you can do it. We're all gonna make it!

ive been looking into doing a liquid fast, hoping maybe its just some kind of fucked up thing wrong with my gut flora or something like that.

How does someone with a chronic illness that results in low energy improve their physique?