UN Tweets That Americans Have to Stop Trump, Then Deletes It

The kikes at the UN are getting desperate.

Archive link: archive.is/SaqnV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8v5gf
twitter.com/UN_News_Centre/status/781687407326425088
archive.is/KPA4E
gematrix.org/?word=187
archive.is/OQiYK
youtube.com/watch?v=OFKDF45d2SA
youtube.com/watch?v=m-dsiufhMu0
archive.org/details/BLOCKBUSTERHILLARYSPEOPLEREPORTEDLYUSINGNSASPYTOOLSTOIDENTIFYTOPTRUMPPEOPLETOKILLTHEM
melbourneinstitute.com/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf
japantimes.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/f-trump-a-20160404.jpg
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/ambivalent-on-trump-gop-jews-gush-over-pence
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.735837
jta.org/2016/08/16/news-opinion/opinion/how-mike-pence-trumps-vp-pick-supports-traditional-jewish-values
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Mike-Pence-confidant-says-Israel-has-no-better-friend-463436
thejewishweek.com/news/national/mike-pence-seen-having-strong-israel-record
forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-donald-trump-a-pro-israel-boost/
jpost.com/US-Elections/Pence-World-must-know-US-stands-with-Israel-460683
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/pence_israel_is_americas_most_cherished_ally_in_the_world
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.730693
breakingisraelnews.com/71988/trumps-evangelical-vp-pick-pence-christian-faith-compels-cherish-israel/
jpupdates.com/2016/07/20/paul-ryan-introduces-mike-pence-as-reagan-conservative-at-rnc/
youtube.com/watch?v=bkvmdFV5izE
youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ej6oySt7lnk
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNC-oJ6A4g
youtube.com/watch?v=YCycUyCP4UI
youtube.com/watch?v=u_tjEu7oIe0
youtube.com/watch?v=rs9J-0LZUTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would they delete it if they think they're hot shit in a champagne glass? Unless they know they're really just cold diarrhea in a dixie cup.

This narrative that Trump is a terrorist and Hillary is a sunshine flower makes me sick. People don't lurk at anything.

When Trump is President, the UN building will be pushed into the water.

Maybe they realized that anyone with more than two brain cells who sees the UN panicking like this will have even more of a reason to vote Trump.

Maybe they realized that they're a fucking joke.

Nah.

I feel like that'd be an event Holla Forums would do as a kind of field trip.

Similar to the federal reserve protest.

That sounds like a nonprofit group. If so that tweet is illegal.

Why else would they delete it?

See;

Why don't more people use archive?

Mea culpa, I didn't see a topic on this in the catalog and I kinda jumped the gun.

Giant nigger faggot kike.

Without an archive link, it never happened.

Just cite the Stormer article or the Politico one he cites.
archive.is/8v5gf

I haven't seen an archive of the tweet.

Not that it's required: not only the tweet was widely covered by many news site (none of them really mainstream, but you get the point).
Most important: the UN News Centre itself acknowledged the issue:

twitter.com/UN_News_Centre/status/781687407326425088

Not you. I was referring to the reporters and those that noticed the tweet. They took a screenshot but no archive. Makes it easier to dismiss the story, even if Politico is anti-Trump (which is why they probably did not archive).

archive.is/KPA4E

The comments are very promising and shows that even normalfags hate the UN and their bullshit.

they want to interfere in our political process?

We should leave the UN and void all our international aid obligations.

If Trump wins I guarantee they'll still be there, hat in hand, wanting gibs for some shithole African nation

Trump or hillary, foreign policy will remain the same. US politics is only a choice of preselected forms of domestic policy. An illusion of choice. Vote from the preselected characters goyim! Because you'll never be allowed to think outside the box.

Play all sides of the game, win every single time.

filtered, get fucked

Hi Sinead.

Also, trips for truth. Wew.

What could be the effects of the US leaving the UN? That could be lovely.

Pretty much nothing. It's just a bunch of posturing cuck nations pretending they have any say in anything despite having no actual global power.

They'll try to kill him, I just know it.
I hope he wears head armor, I wouldn't mind him being in a darth vader suit 24/7.

Their budget would collapse and likely more countries would leave if a major player decided not to stay in

What the fuck is this bullshit, and why does it keep getting posted?

It is a condition response when someone gets triggered. More specifically, when someone points out that trump married off his entire offspring to jews or when someone points out that the israeli foreign policy will remain the same, even with trump.

The response is quick and automatic, completely disregarding the statement of fact as if it never even happened.

Symptoms include but are on limited to: supporting a candidate that loves israel with a passion and a complete disregard of such fact.

Nice drawing.

0/10 no cartoon frogs

I hope this hysteria means he's secretly planning to kill all niggers.

business hours are over, fink

From Trump coloring book. I made a thread about it awhile back, lots of good stuff in there.

It's anti-Trump Sinead losing her shit.

Top kek. You guys never have any solutions, any course of action, nothing aside from wait for Hitler and piss and moan at everything but make sure to do it in a manner that won't resort in change, right? I mean really now.

Its a "we can rig it with expat votes" election.

Fuck off, shill.

Only four of Trump's five children are romantically involved with kikes.

Reported for not even trying.

I hope he takes the oath inside a tank.

The UN stopped being an issue long ago. The Golem turned on its master, now kikes and kosher conservatives are its biggest critics.

They're obviously out of the country for a reason.

It's because they currently don't want to be here

That's awesome!

I'm pretty sure it's somebody from Renegade using reverse psychology to promote Sinead. Either that or a turbo-autist.

whats this tomoko anime called?

Guess I better spoonfeed you: Watamote.

What the fuck is the UN doing taking sides, are they fucking insane?

- is what the average normalfag SHOULD think.

A lot of people think we should just up and leave the UN. I think I have a better idea. First, kick them out of New York, then cut all the funding we give them. They're now somewhere else (probably Belgium) and poor. Then we veto ever single resolution that goes to the security council for however long it clings to life.

Remember the UN has stepped in with homeland security to "monitor" the elections.

No doubt 8 million overseas votes will show up at the last min like they did in the Austrian elections.

Oh, thanks for reminding me that I won't be down there to vote Trump in November. I'll have to send in muh vote. Thanks, UN!

Oh wait…

hmmm
gematrix.org/?word=187
what are you on about Soros?

I always find foreign opinions on American politics to be adorable. But this is another level.

Think League of Nations

Exactly. Fuck the UN. It's never done anyone any good. We need to destroy the institution. It's one of the biggest forces behind globalization, it's a permanent place for worthless diplomat faggots to circlejerk while collecting public funds, and it has done nothing but advance the interests of international Jewery.

Al internationalist organizations should be dismantled. UN diplomats should be put to death and that building demolished

Man, even the UN Jews are getting desperate.

Trump really is a big guy,

and he's crashing this election

kids are not for sexual

If you genuinely can't understand why that argument won't work here, I pity you.

Thanks goy, Kek willed it.

Blow your fucking brains out.
Except Trump explicitly said otherwise.
lol no, SPLENDID ISOLATIONISM is inbound.
Reported.
Shoot yourself from all sides.

Doujinshi are bullshit anyway.

Replace (((education))) with "indoctrination" and they're correct. I know from first hand experience how brainwashed college goys are, since I fell for the college meme.

If Trump is exactly the same as any other politician, then why all the kvetching? You should in that case not fear Trump at all not give a shit about the election.

Let Trump win in November and then you can smugly tell us all off after he crowns himself is Emperor…I mean is "elected president".
Trying to fuck up his chances by casting doubt and thus helping the chances of that saggy, STD covered, degenerate, swamp monster bitch (((Hillary Clinton))) makes you look like a kike shill especially given the supreme court situation you would allow that harlot to control.

who could be the guys behind the tweet!

It still amazes me, the power of self-delusion normalfags have when the evidence is right there, in front of their big dumb faces.

No luck finding an archive of the tweet so far, by the way.

tired, tired, tired argument.
Please see:
(pic related)

Reminder when people say "UN" they really mean Security Council.

If the UN votes all went to the General Assembly, the outcomes would be red-pilled as FUCK.

No because the US would just use its gibs to bribe African rulers

Could you elaborate?

If you search Twitter for "The 8 million Americans abroad could stop #Trump. This tool can make sure they all vote!" you'll get a list of faggots in need of cyberbullying.

Off by 1 but I still believe.

The United Nations must be destroyed.

Oy vey! The 8 million dual citizens in Israel?

Fucking disgusting race traitor NIP commie.

The security council can veto anything, so any proposal that does not benefit US, Russia, China, France and UK never passes. So the UN will never do anything against Israel for instance because the US vetoes it.
The general assembly however is made of everyone, and there are plenty of bad goys there.

So this is why their race is dying out

pretty solid evidence of Trump not being on the greatest ally side of things.

They have no power over him.
And that terrifies the globalist kikes.

hell, if the UN goes, we'll take the FED in the same afternoon.

First comment is fucking savage.

Fuck, wrong image. Don't judge me.

I love Holla Forums

IS THAT TRUMP AT 1:00???

I POSTED THAT SHIT 2 WEEKS AGO AND YOU FAGGOT TOLD ME TO GET FUCK

I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO TRY THIS SHIT!

I can't fucking wait

I still wonder why people think Trump will be that extreme in any way. A Holla Forumsack is wrong to think Trump will send all spics home, a libtard is absolutely wrong to think Trump will be any sort of a "dictator".

HAHA NO
I am voting Trump

The General Assembly despises Israel. The Security Council licks Israel's asshole.

A dictator is someone who says 'no' to them.

Reminder that the UN is nothing but another growing tumor of jewish totalitarianism to control the goyim.
They have no interests in nation states. They promote all degeneracy and white genocide. They value hurt feelings over actual crimes against peoples, and use these feelz to create more totalitarian powers for themselves.

Reported.

You're the moderator's best friend, aren't you.

8 million (((Americans)))

I bet they have citizenship in more than 3 countries right? (((They))) would get away with creating fake votes since the (((elite))) always own middleware or have significant management in the (((election process)))

2016 the year refugees and Israelis get to vote in the American elections

no surprise here tbh
His CV is interesting

It's all down to his attitude. Trump is actually rather moderate when it comes to any issue other than immigration and federal spending, but you'd never know it from the mass hysteria that he seems to stir up in Libtards like the one who wrote that article.

Ted Cruz is far more conservative than Donald is.

Looks like he's Greek so Ari might stand for Aristotle. Doesn't mean he's not a stinking liar. Here he is defending the UN's actions in Haiti. This guy has been in every place where there has been war, explosion, corruption death. Check YT for more

Also lad, a significant percentage of those will be overseas military.

Ted Cruz is more ideological than Donald Trump, but Conservatism is a totally harmless totally kosher ideology. Ted is disliked because he'll do anything to advance his ideology which doesn't sit well with politicians (even less devoted conservatives) or with the public (who sometimes don't want him to act as a slave to Conservatism).

There's too much hope going around, and the UN is getting desperate. Your turn.

Desperate.

a fucking screenshot? come on they should know better.

anyone search google caches?

Sound fucking awesome, actually.

Looks like it was hacked. Maybe.
archive.is/OQiYK

SO? If they take the tweet down then it was some nerd who tweeted it without full approval right?

Desperate.

I saw this at my local mall. It's funny how the media hates trump, but because he brings in the big bucks they are forced to use it

Desperate.

Really wasnt expecting Japan to be on there. Shamefur dispray.

I live in Canada, when I saw an article in the CBC a few days ago trying to promote duel citizen Canadians to vote shillery I knew they were scared.

Right, shove that then–this is worse than globalists trying to elect a horrible leader, this is a full on attempt at a globalist coup, trying to choose our leaders themselves. America is a democracy, and the UN clearly can't stand that, they don't like it, they want to get involved and manipulate it, and the only option is to dump it. We need a slogan like Brexit now …

THEY'RE SCARED

call me a faggot for needing spoonfeeding, but why is it called the "monster" vote? I could understand if it were called the "troll" vote or even the "deplorable" vote, or other names, but who coined it such and what is the context?

It's like he doesn't know there are responsible gun owners in Japan as well.

People don't seem to notice the MSM flip flopping on this exact issue. Trump is either a fake conservative with liberal ideologies when they think it'll embarrass republicans or the biggest right wing bigot ever if they want to appeal to Democrats. They're so terrified they literally can not get their spin straight and will flip flop even on the same episode of a show.

haha. do these people at least try to get a grip on American politics before they spout shit? the conservative establishment doesn't fucking like Trump

No idea who coined it (they did so well before the "basket of deplorables" thing), but the idea is that there is a HUGE demographic of whites who the establishment will reluctantly admit they totally left behind when they crafted their neoliberal/neoconservative police that no one (aside from (((particular groups)))) likes who may or may not show up to vote for Trump. I don't know if the monster in the term is meant to refer to the monstrous size of the vote, be a value judgement on the people who constitute the vote, or both.

I'm not surprised.

Globalistfags are getting desperate.

U.N. blown the fuck out.

Not as bad as the E.U. but full of anti-sovereignty globalist kike control freaks nonetheless.

got the original source for pic 1 and 3?

KEEP VOTING

GOOD GOYIM

any un redpill.jpgs?

This is hilarious, they are laboring under the delusion that traveling around the world makes you a enlightened free spirit again ?

They sure are. I lived and studied abroad, and yet I am clearly farther right than most of the American population. However I do not find this funny, more like disturbing.

This is how wars start. Foreign powers meddling with internal affairs will lead to tens of thousands- if not millions- dying.

Just search UN soldiers rape child rape murder corruption and many years of articles will come up. It's a complete shit show.

If you wanted someone to post that comic, you could've just asked for it.

So confirmed beginning of the end for the un?
I know international law. This is good for america and all anglo countries.

Bad for germany and non israeli jews.
Israel is pleased too though.. the un held them back.

I just like how they think deleting something from the internet removes it properly.

No.. its there forever now un.

Once again proving how computer retarded our current politicians are. People my age (gen y) need to realise this and start making their political moves quickly. These people are too inept with computers to lead.

This.

Un needs to remain a mediator between states. Not a state in itself.

There are too many conflicts of interests between countries for that to happen. We'd be too influenced by countries that have different circumstances to our countries.

Aus (my country) sounds like it might leave the un.

Though i dont understand rudd's push to lead the un.

(That being said, the un might be useful for 'interplanetary affairs' when they occur soon)

Globalists are actively destroying the world by the looks of it.
Which is insane.

disgusting

Both impede on israel to a degree.

The legal precedent under international law is not as israel friendly as you'd think. Israel cant properly deal with its circumstances due to the un at all.

Msm.

My parents surprised me the other day, telling me how crooked trump is.

Then i explained (once again) what Hillary has been doing with the msm.
The colour drained from their faces. Like they'd walked into 1984 or BNW.

We have a serious misinfo issue with the older generations. Only gen y and z seem to properly understand what is going on. That explains while many cucks are still pro trump even though they're left leaning. Hillary is death to every person.

Yes.. (((people))) are going to die unde tru-
Oh ffs. Clinton has literally initiated the mass deaths in arabia and they still talk about shit like planned parenthood.

There wont be ANY parenthood under clinton.

Israel does whatever the FUCK it wants because it knows that it has the USA and UK to veto any security council resolution

They'll try to kill more than trump.

Why do you think people are trying to dox this place?
Any 'alternative' agenda to their groupthink is dangerous.

I really need to cover my ass better (though Ive been prepared to accept this situation for this for months tbh)

I spent alot of last week downloading anonymisation software.. you should to.
Don't flee though, fight

I'll look though my cases in a bit to show you how they impede.
First.. breakfast.

Most normies don't even believe that shit.

How fucked am I?

Investigating the Yakuza doesn't make you an evil racist nazi bigot, you slant-eyed nip.

You are already dead.

in the same boat though..

I bet this guy dresses up as a schoolgirl and puts things in his ass or a soka gakkai shill.

Paris needs to be removed from that comic, it's gone now. Replace it with pic related

we need one more plane in nyc to hit that UN tower, achmed

Cruz hasn't conserved a thing

Conservatism isn't the goal, that's space fascism.

Yup. Thanks for replying to the blue-pilled Normie.

Meaning: I was about to before I saw your post.

Gotta love his recent reply:
WHY USE LOGIC WHEN MUH FEELS ARE MORE IMPORTANT

This man is a mad liberal, japanese nu-male probably.

I meant socially

calm your degeneracy faggot

Are they talking about soldiers or the rich pieces of shit that can afford homes in other countries?
If they're talking about soldiers, they'll be sorely disappointed

At least randomyoko (ms. notice me trump senpai) is capable of speaking english with fluency

same can be said for whites tbh

with gr/a/mmar like that, i think we both know what you jerk it to.

newfag

TOMOKO IS NOT FOR SEXUAL OKAY

No user you don't understand, I want to fuck that guy's avatar. With my penis. Got it?

what part of 'not for sexual' do you not understand?

DELET THIS

“Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.”
― Tsunetomo Yamamoto

Nuff said.

Wow thats some terrible music

do you happen to have a scan of the one where trump is piloting the enola gay?

I didn't have a place to post this, but-

I found that Google has edited out the Calais Jungle on their maps.

Really makes you think…

Let me be honest here, I like that you at least pretend to like the free-market, but jesus christ, your fucking country is utterly disgusting.

USA may fail, but Europe must endure.

How do we uncuck Japan? What has been happening in Japan to make them think this way? Is this just a leftie pretending to be Japanese? When do we destroy Osaka?

holy shit

they did it well too those sick fucks

Just one cuck.
Every nation has their cucks but the majority of japs want japan to be self sufficient and remilitarize. Generally they are isolationist and just want the foreigners gone though.
That one jap girl who is hungering for trump's dick is more common than that faggot though.

something scare you, user? Maybe jew-tech will get you you where you want to go…

So you're saying Trump is Solidus

I know you're joking… But at the same time…

Whoops, meant to quote.

Revolver "Revolver Ocelot" Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot)

Does this mean Trump's going to hire Russian GRU soldiers to patrol the wall?

Looks like they simply kept older pictures. It really used to look like this. Some 5 years ago.

The funny thing is, Google allows you not only to check the date of each shot, but also view different satellite pictures. The shot you posted was taken on 26/8/2013, and that's the one shown by default on both Google and Google Maps.

The latest shot available, pic related, is from 11/10/2015. How things have changed.

Revolver Ocelot

Jews slowly infiltrating the east before the great American/European happening . I wonder (((who))) controls a majority of the asian media?

Don't forget about their culture worship of boys who look like girls. And nobody is going to fix it since its a profitable business.

Same with female idol culture that lowers birthrates of less feminine men, who spend their entire life buying anime figures and playing video games. After all, that lifestyle to be shut in and enjoy entertainment media for the rest of your life came from them.

Wow it's as if some foreign power were occupating it for more than 60 years.
The same one that is cucking Germany as we speak.

starting at 1:02 yes

Honestly, this is kind of hilarious if you think about just what those 8 million probably think about the current times. How many of those are living in Europe and the middle east? How many of those do you think have seen the dangers of Islam and globalism with their own eyes in stark contrast to what life is like in America?

Would all 8 million really vote against Trump considering what they've likely witnessed abroad?

I'll bet you well over half would support him.

2030 is coming more sooner than you think.

So fucking what? They're awful on literally everything else.

To be fair the Japanese actually stand to lose if Trump corrects the trade deals to favour or at least be neutral to the US.

UN FUCK OFFS NOW

This is something I notice a lot with ignorant libshits who have no idea how this shit works but think Trump is Hitler because HuffPo told them so. They have no idea that the current Republican party HATES him. They think it's just another Red v Blue election, instead of the America v Globalism scenario that it really is.

Every faggot behind that image needs to hang.

Just think about how many people are living outside of the US because they hate the political establishment.

Do (((they))) really think that those people are going to vote in yet another establishment politician?

What they vote for doesn't matter. We have DHS "overseeing" the elections and their ballots are all mail-in anyway.

Older generations eh? Never figured I'd fall under that category in this year. But I'm Gen-X and my first choice was always Ron Paul, for the past decade at least. I guess Trump is alright, but only because the other choices are so terrible.

Remove anime

add fire

every goal there has an underlying dystopian implication which numb normies can only see the happy dandy surface of.

the UN really needs to go.

NHK(means Japan Broadcasting Corp.)
President Katsuto Momii, and publicly owned by the Government of Japan under their Broadcasts Act.

I am of disappoint

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Sorry for not posting anything relevant my fellow anons, but i just could not allow these news to pass
This shit is sooooooo fucking hilarious my sides just crashed against the Voyager
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And? You removed anime, but most japanese don't worship anime exclusively. They have manga, video games, visual novels, idol culture, maid cafe, various girl singers and even their own non-jewish porn industry that's completely different from european one.

Most shut ins don't even touch anime, and a lot of them masturbate on 3dpd. Why you need a real women when there's idol singer you can worship and buy boob pillows of? There are virgins that even go outside and visit maid cafes where cute girls serve them omelets for money, but this still doesn't make them reproduce

One AKB48 alone kills japan like a nuke. If you think anime is the main problem, you know nothing about japanese culture. Watch tv series called [email protected]/* */, and you will understand how dreadful their existence is.

He needs to keep it simple to play with Putin, user.

Would you like to elaborate?

Kill yourself.

wow you're right user, I'm #feelingthejohnson now! What's aleppo?

What's the story behind this autism meltdown? Don't follow fagstarter media.

Fuck you. Let's take care of our own fucking nations before worrying about muh grorious nippon that you only give a fuck about because your fucking cartoons and drawings are made there.
Fucking kill yourself.

Compared to the western world?

story behind this?

You know, every time I get concerned about some shit Trump said or did, I see shit like this, and it only solidifies my support for him. Holy fuck.

u wot

Bring forth the true form of Holla Forums. The true form will evangelize humanity. Through indiscriminate shitposting and through bantz, we will return to our original state. And our souls will be at peace. Let the sacrament begin.

Let us restore the Path Of Light. Hitherto represent eternity. The Red Pill purification ceremony.Through the destruction of the ego of those who do it for free, 4chan shall now be completed.

vaccines and other forced medication
quality indoctrination
"Sensitivity Training"
youtube.com/watch?v=OFKDF45d2SA
carbon taxes, unwarranted authority i.e. setting the rules for the world
(((economic growth)))
see "Economic Hitmen"
youtube.com/watch?v=m-dsiufhMu0
strong (((institutions)))

(((sustainable development goals)))

of course none of this applies to the elite of the new world.
the poor will live in aldous huxleys brave new world.

1. no poverty: this is an unreachable goal because as long as people have freedom, they will have the freedom to fail.
no poverty means no freedom to fail. as above so below, this implies you MUST be part of their system, and being part of their system "technically" means employment.

2.zero hunger: agenda 21

3. good health and well being: death through medicine, toxic drugs you can only buy from big pharma and killer "vaccines." theyll lie they discovered the key to eternal life (like in brave new world), but theyll give you death sensitivity training to prepare you for the moment you "want" to die. everyone lives forever(lie), but people obviously want to die at 80. read brave new world to have this make more sense.

4.quality education: commie core. socialized standard "education" (indoctrination) for everybody in the nwo

5. gender equality: this actually means the abolishment of masculinity through shame. cue marxist feminist sjw rainbow haired trannies.

6.clean water and sanitation: extra fluoride dose for you goy. your dreams and imagination will die. lack of seratonin and dopamine. weaker bones and teeth.

7. affordable clean energy: bullshit, theyll just give you power rations and tax the shit out of everything that "pollutes" through "carbon tax" and more dystopian bullshit.

8. decent work and economic growth: go see number 1 for "no poverty," technocratic socialist tyranny will ensure you a job since the day you are born from the pods. the catch is youll do that job until you die. "economic growth" makes no difference since there will be no free market, it will grow how they say it should grow and whatever way they say it should grow will be "growth."

9.industry, innovation, and infrastructure: this is only for the elites. to decide how the goys will travel on the self driving cars they dont own to the factories.

10. reduced inequality: ill take from everybody and give it to everybody. the equal sharing of mediocrity. except for the elites of course.

11. sustainable cities and communities: a big brother city where all the real estate is controlled by a tight bureaucrat class. nothing will expand without their influence and control.
you dont own nothin goyim.

12.responsible consumption and production: more horrible taxation and overregulations by filthy bureaucrats. every breath of c02 you exhale will be tracked and taxed by your microchip.

13. climate action: bullshit communist over regulations, taxation, and spraying of more shit in the sky.

14.life below water: all will be controlled
15.life on land: all will controlled

16. peace justice and strong institutions: ban on all "hatespeech," ban on anything fun, loud, or "mean." the jews that died in the holocaust were actually 9 quadrillion! oh i bet their institutions will be strong, strong enough to give you anything you want (but strong enough to take away anything too, although people will be too distracted with government sponsored free sex programs and drug fueled orgies, read brave new world).

17. partnerships and strong goals: the great cuckening of all the countries. we decide all the magical happy peace and dandy rainbows that you cant decide on, but why would you want to decide on any of this its just so magical and great theres no point of voting if its just so great anyways.

and now our internet will be in the hands of the happy dandy peaceful rainbow magical people who definitely know exactly what they are doing with it. obviously if you dont agree youre an x-phobic, racist, mysoginist, antisemite, kkk, white supremacist.

also all white people will be shamed to death and be banned from accepted genes, it will be a crime to be white (or any other people who have heroism and desire for freedom and exploration burned into their genes).

if this triggers you, lurk more normie.
if not i guess you already knew anyways.

wew

BLOCKBUSTER– HILLARY'S PEOPLE REPORTEDLY USING NSA SPY TOOLS TO IDENTIFY TOP TRUMP PEOPLE TO KILL THEM.pdf

archive.org/details/BLOCKBUSTERHILLARYSPEOPLEREPORTEDLYUSINGNSASPYTOOLSTOIDENTIFYTOPTRUMPPEOPLETOKILLTHEM

The first post in the window about Hillary employing NSA spyware and hit teams to single out and kill the leading Trump supporters who are most effective is staying on top

I have gone around the web and found a 90 percent consensus that it is accurate. That means 90 percent real people, and the 10 percent trolls can't overcome it. It is real, READ IT, CLEAN YOUR SHORTS AND KEEP YOUR GUN IN HAND, A COMMUNIST STYLE SMACK DOWN MIGHT BE UNDERWAY RIGHT NOW.
Arkancide IS a reality, and all the Clinton machine would have to do is bump it up a notch to meet the new objective.

I am definitely paying more attention to what is going around me right now, to say the least.

If they had as much power as you think, they wouldn't need to make you fear them.
Fear is the primary mechanism of control. How much control has been exerted throughout history by fear alone?
Well, I have good news for you, they are absolutely terrified of us, therefore, we have (even more) power.
Their power is weak because it relies exclusively on fear (i.e. obedience). Our power is strong because it relies on righteousness. We are fighting, not for fame, not for greed, not because we like it, but for the Greater Good, and there is no power that can propel a man to greater glory than to fight for the protection of the innocent, and the eradication of evil. It doesn't matter if you die, you would have ended up dying sooner or later anyway, but at least you get to leave this world knowing that you stood up for what is right, rather than running or hiding like a coward.
Do not have fear for fear is the mechanism of control, they could not have achieved a hundredth of what they have today if it wasn't for men who were afraid of their authority
The less fear you show, they more afraid they will become. And they should be afraid, because justice will be served
Illegitimate authority is not to be feared, it is to be destroyed for it has no place in this world.
They know we will destroy them, and that is why they are so afraid.
The fear they intend to provoke on you is bluff, it has always been. The entire concept of a pyramid of authority is a pyramid scheme. A pyramid scheme that relies on fear to remain standing. They fear the fearless because those with no fear are unable to be controlled

t. an anonymous user of a vietnamese wood carving board

A bunch of randoms on the internet who are most likely just regular unemployed joes are TOP trump people????

Hillary needs to get her head checked, because she's acting more paranoid than /x/ at this point.

Alright, that's a pretty succint summary. I'll spruce it up a little and bring it up anytime some bluepilled normalfag or liberal cunt tries to argue in favor of muh sacred UN or whatever globalist coalition.

Irish whore converts to nordic paganism.

What the fuck

Actually, user, it would be:
This experiment has already been carried out at the Cuntry scale:
melbourneinstitute.com/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf
We have empirical data on this. Do not let Liberals pretend it's an untested yet seemingly viable option, and especially do not let them tell you it fucking worked here.

I hope Trump pulls the US out of the UN. the UN is nothing but a fucking mouthpiece for 3rd world gibsmedats.

that is the inferior edit:
this one just makes the edgy argument 'le brown countries are shit' yeah obviously
the better one portrays the harder hitting and deeper point: multiculturalism destroys diversity.
i don't have the comic on me right now unforunately (phone) but it had the first scene of him standing in the crowd, edited with various modern brands on everything

Fucking foreigners need to shut the fuck up, about American Politics. This person doesn't even bother to look into the candidates past. They just look at them at face value and don't dissect them at all. Their attention is spent on what a candidate says, not their actions. Euro cucks and Japanese sissy's have to go.

But goy, there's only one nationality and a race. We are all citizens of the planet earth and of the human race.

If any of you stupid niggers think Trump will change anything you're in need of a brain check.
Trump's stance on anything can be reversed if pressured enough, as shown with the immigration problem. Sure, at first he was all "no muslims will be tolerated" and now he's lenient as fuck, even getting secretely funded by shitskins for reversing.
This fuckface fat fuck has one priority: get the white house, lower taxes and then tell everyone on America to fuck off. I bet he was always lying about keeping mexican scum and shitskins out of my country.
Wall my ass. He can't even keep a fly out.
Clinton isn't any better, anyone with a half functioning brain can see she's shit, she's weak, she lies even worse than Trump, and she wants to destroy America by filling it with fucking mexicans, muslims and more niggers.
I don't give a fucking shit about who wins, the result will be the exact same. America will never be what it once was.

Trump has already stated that he'll be erecting a mosquito net above the wall to solve that problem, fucktard.

good enough for me

I like how japanese people who vote against diversity don't understand the concept of needing to be armed in a forced diverse society

You imagine that isn't the case with someone? If so. you should really think before you speak.

It was? I didn't know he was already President. Put more effort into your shitposting, faggot.

Mmm lower taxes, got my vote as it's certainly overdue.

Which is why you bother us with your dribble.

As if you know junior. You probably crawled out of your whore mother's hole sometime in the 90's ffs.

Good job ignoring all other points. And certainly Trump hasn't based his campaingn around immigration for it to be a major problem if he reverses his stance AND gets funded by migrant fuckers.
If all you care about is taxes then you're one stupid motherfucker.

test

@ 5:06

Do these retards really not understand what the point of having nukes is?

The best part is that when boiled down, Trump's statement was actually anti-nuke. Libshits can't decipher that though.

You'll be fine, you should be ready for anything regardless.
you're no more fucked than me and I've been doing this for years
If you care about the consequences you're in the wrong place

They left out

I never hid behind proxy or anything, I just don't touch loli shit or stuff making recipes, I'm just here for the uncensored and not politically correct conversations so if you are like me you will totally be fine.

Found a weird picture while reading what the jappos thought about recent events.
japantimes.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/f-trump-a-20160404.jpg
That kid is totally memeworthy.

Japanese content in english tends to be more globalist than content in japanese for obvious reasons. They are going to like trump once the troops leave okinawa. Its very ironic that in okinawa its mostly the communists protesting but Trump is the one who will finnally get the troops out of asia. btw the most recent protests happened because a google raped and strangled a woman to death. The americans also raped in germany as much as the russians but (((they))) covered it up.The military needs to be segregated. If it was just white germanics they would behave as well as the germans did in france and there wouldn't be protests next to every US military base.

Umm i can also vote at my local US embassy to stop [spoiler]hillary[spoiler]

Aww i forgot a /

Japan is like anyother country there are cucks and there are also rightwingers who worship the god emperor and deny that Japan did anything wrong in WWII. The right is making a comeback in europe and america and that is being noticed in asia. If we set a good example in america and build the wall and get rid off skypes and googles, that we be heard around the world and everyone will start removing kebab KFC etc. the japanese primeminister is a bit of a cuckservative but they still only accepted 27 refugees . Most immigration into japan is chinese. They are about as uncucked as hungary or poland but there is still rampant degeneracy.

You don't know what you are talking about. People don't become hikikoomoris due to anime. They become hikikomoris because universities are hard to get into and many companies basically require illegal unpaid overtime. You basically have to work the whole day. hikikomoris due watch anime but the conspiracy theory irnonically advanced in NHK ni youkoso that the media turns people into hikikomoris by broadcasting anime is false.

found it

the leaving civilizatone one is better

Brown contries really are shit. If we convince everyone that niggers and sandniggers (semites) are ovenworthy subhumans we win.
yeah but that isn't very mindblowing. Its obvious and multiculturalists don't even care. Their idea of diversity is a taco truck on every street.

I didn't like the guy mellowing his own identity even though he started respecting others.

I don't believe that's what he's trying to say. I think he's merely stating that "muh feels" should be taken into account also.
And that makes sense, because normalfags basically disregard logic for "muh feels" every time. Which is, essentially, what got us into this mess in the first place. So no, not "more important", but important enough to take into account.

I told you guise UN was an evil terrorist organisation, on par with ISIS, AlQuaeda, greenpeace, Amnesty International, Boko Haram, Red cross, Hesbola and Doctors without borders. Those evil motherfuckers will not stop at anything to further their evil agenda that will result in two things: state regulations on how to live your life and more shitskins overall.

See:
It would be an ass-puckering in time
Because you can't fire two-thirds of Washington DC overnight

lmao

Make one where he travels to Africa and gets lynched

Doing my part. Twatter isn't a bad tool to bring Holla Forums ideals/information to normalfag Trump supporters.

Kek my keyboard's dying and keeps repeating ' on its own. So I rushed and was just happy to not have it be 'g'as the kike's'

everything else i agree with but holy fuck stop with these two shitty memes

Vaccines are bad because of the shit added to vaccines to preseve them and because children recieve the shit added at a very young age. The part about weaker/dead versions of the micro-organism is not the issue here.
Water fluoridation is an excuse to intentionally dump fluoride waste products from industrial processes (can't remember which so I am being vague) and not only get out of having to pay for disposing of it but even get paid to get rid of the shit. The largest intake of fluoride from fluoridated water is through the skin when you shower or wash your hands, making the garbage about how it helps your teeth completely fucking retarded, there's also the well-known fact that it results in skeletal fluorosis in bones thus making them more brittle. And that is ignoring the other effects and the fact that it results in more cases of dental fluorosis, which will often end up actually being worse for your teeth.

Sodium fluoride is a super difficult to break down salt that is a byproduct of fertilizer production. You're basically letting the two most (oppositely) reactive elements on the periodic table make a compound and the strength of the bond is really tough. What to do with it? Well lets make a BS story and convince people to dump it in their water supplies… then we'll rub out hands together and laugh, because jews.

Had a friend that worked at Dow Chemical in Canada for decades. I can confirm this.
He is the one that alerted me to this long before assholes like Alex Jewnes started screaming about it.
Realize that's what Jones does. He attaches himself to a truth and destroys it with his stupid act. His handlers are pleased.

This.
He occasionally does some decent shit but that is just to keep people from going away when he does his retarded act like when he tried to convince everyone that the Vatican was actually in control of everything.

According to the video, it's not just logicality or just feelings, but taking both into account.

I respect his view, but I disagree.

Faggot detected.
Faggot types: Emoticons, Anti-Trump
Chance of CTR: 70%
Chance of Reddit: 30%

This is disgustingly true. Fuck everyone and everything. Keep your fucking hands out of my pockets.

The fed reserve protest which Renegade Radio/Sinead Mccarthy tried to subvert and lied about inventing.
Sure, video related.

Beware who tries to coopt IRL events.
Beware who suggests IRL events (they want to dox you.)

…. "oy vey Goy, hold up that personalized sign (with your filth goy infos) so that the agents can profile you along with a mugshot.
….. "and do it wearing duct tape over your mouth like a good cuckold, mouth shut, prepping the bull."
Any time you see memes/artwork/plans involving BDSM undertones like gagging, you can be reasonably sure that Sinead is behind it. She has a deep rooted BDSM fetish.

shes a jew sleeper agent

You're not trying to say that nuclear fission exists and the Earth is a sphere, are you?

Purposefully without video? Usually I only see the without sound variety.

Good post though our anonymity has been our greatest strength and should never be given up freely. Social hacking is still the most profitable way of breaking into something and I doubt that'll ever change.

Back when I believed Civic nationalism was a possibility that cartoon gave me hope. Now I understand more of the truth that is nature and there is nothing besides the predominant and the subordinates.

The Jews are getting desperate

They're worried but come within a week, you'll see desperate.

May someone tell me who she is? Isn't she like some host for an alt-kike podcast?

Kill yourselves, Trumpniggers.

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Search up fluorosis. In fact i suffer from it mildy. Severe fluorosis will significantly damage bones and will actually rot teeth. Despite being sold in toothpaste for "whitening."
Fluoride in water is the result of aluminium manufacturing waste, (((edward bernays))) developed the (((public relation))) campaign to sell it as mass medication instead of dunping it as toxic waste. Fluoride is also a waste product of the fertilizer industry. Through a similar method artificial food coloring was developed into a consumer product from the petroleum industy. Both terrible for health, any benefits proposed are lies.

Vaccines for the general public are ridden with preservatives, glyphosate and other pesticide residues. Very upper class people have access to better vaccines with less harmful elements. Its almost like them and other elites like our zog nwo-crat politicians know theres something off about general vaccines for the masses dont you think?

Fresh meme coming through…

Very nice user, the meme-magic is strong with this one!

The UN has meddled in the internal affairs of nations since its conception, but this just takes it to a new level. It's time for people worldwide to pressure their governments to leave the UN.

I can dig it.

So guys.. If you are all just going to post a one liner, why do you think what you have to say adds any value to the thread? It's even one-worders here… FUCK OFF YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME!

Storytiem!

uncuck? Japan is FAR less cucked than the west.

Could any of you provide a source on this?

Not exactly.

Its called paying lip service.The UN are shitting bricks.

Control the memes, control the planet, fascism is back and the left can't stand it

my sides died

Holy exploitable batman

1) they are less cucked than us. most "reactionary aesthetic stories" come from japanese medida

2) they have lots of non cucks. been there, I asked directions for one chick (needed to go back to hotel) her bf was there and gave me samurai stare. which I didn't mind because I knew I wasn't near a cuck, but I just wanted directions as I was legit lost.

Will Trump be the trigger for Third Impact?

You realize its a boy, right?

I think they're talking about the pray the gay away camps, and shit like that.

I fucking love that meme and I fucking love you user.

Have 6 gorrilion upboats and an old trump meme to complement it.

I thought the UN agreed that all nations had a right to self-determination. What makes them think they can meddle in our affairs?

even better

I've long since lost the ability to tolerate this collectivist bullshit.

Those 8 million Americans could end up voting for Trump.

Same shit goes for every other group that they dredge up and insist is the property of the democratic party.
THERE'S ENOUGH MORBIDLY OBESE SACKS OF LARD TO SWING THIS ELECTION!

For fuck's sake! The world does not belong to the democrats. This entire election is proof, more than anything else, that the democrats HATE Americans. That they look down on us and see us as rebellious slaves who need to be punished.

For that reason alone, everyone should vote against them.. But that doesn't even require us to do anything! These fuckers think they own us, but the numbers are clear: Trump has more support across more demographics than Hillary can muster with the entire government and mainstream media behind her.

They loathe us and they deserve to be loathed in return. Their vile disregard for the will of the people.

With each new passing year, they fall further into irrelevance.

Mike Pence and Jews

Ambivalent on Trump, GOP Jews Gush over Pence
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/ambivalent-on-trump-gop-jews-gush-over-pence

Don't Believe the Smears: Indiana Jews Revere Mike Pence
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.735837

How Mike Pence, Trump’s VP Pick, supports Traditional Jewish Values
jta.org/2016/08/16/news-opinion/opinion/how-mike-pence-trumps-vp-pick-supports-traditional-jewish-values

Mike Pence is One of the Best Friends Jews and Israel have Ever Had
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Mike-Pence-confidant-says-Israel-has-no-better-friend-463436

—————————————————————————————————————————–

Mike Pence and Israel

Mike Pence Seen as Having Strong Israel Record
thejewishweek.com/news/national/mike-pence-seen-having-strong-israel-record

'''Will Mike Pence Give Donald Trump a Pro-Israel Boost?
forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-donald-trump-a-pro-israel-boost/

Mike Pence: 'World must know America Stands with Israel'
jpost.com/US-Elections/Pence-World-must-know-US-stands-with-Israel-460683

Trump picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

Mike Pence: Israel is America’s most Cherished Ally in the World
jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/pence_israel_is_americas_most_cherished_ally_in_the_world

Pro-Israel Indiana Gov. Mike Pence Touted as Leading Choice for Trump Running Mate
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.730693

Trump's Evangelical VP Pick Mike Pence: 'My Christian Faith Compels Me to Cherish Israel'
breakingisraelnews.com/71988/trumps-evangelical-vp-pick-pence-christian-faith-compels-cherish-israel/

Trump Running Mate Mike Pence Says 'America Will Stand With Israel' at Republican National Convention
jpupdates.com/2016/07/20/paul-ryan-introduces-mike-pence-as-reagan-conservative-at-rnc/

—————————————————————————————————————————–

Mike Pence Videos

Mike Pence: America Stands With Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=bkvmdFV5izE

Mike Pence Says President Obama is 'Anti-Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI

Mike Pence Attacks President Obama for 'Bullying Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=ej6oySt7lnk

Mike Pence Discusses Gaza Flotilla & Israel's Right to Self Defense
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNC-oJ6A4g

From Jerusalem - Getting to Know Vice Presidential Nominee Mike Pence
youtube.com/watch?v=YCycUyCP4UI

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Meets Indiana Governor Mike Pence
youtube.com/watch?v=u_tjEu7oIe0

Mike Pence Calls on Obama Administration to Oppose U.N. Investigation of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=rs9J-0LZUTM

yeah jews got their man alright. pretty much guarantees trump's assassination, not to mention that his assassination would probably have massive public support. you'd see huffington post articles the next day about:

who is this jesus christ she sounds insane

Remember those threads that kept popping up a few months ago encouraging a physical meetup, sounds familiar

Defund the UN now, the US has better uses for the money.

SO MUCH WINNING

Wew

CNN mever fails to amuse me

Damn,wrong thread.

Trump faggots need to be put in concentration camps, along with Donald Trump and his cabal of Kikes.

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Since you posted them, you may as well have this

Holla Forums here, it doesn't matter. Go down swinging if you must. We will help out when needed.

Any tips for newfags?