I'll talk to anyone about anything

I'll talk to anyone about anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

f95zone.com/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-6-04-mity.730/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you like naruto?

If so, whos your favorite character?

What is worth more in the objective scheme of things: ones hatred of a corporation and their constant blatant discrimination against left-handed people, or ones love for his country and hatred for the industrial nation of China?

I do like naruto I watched all of it besides the filler in shipuden. My favourite character would have to be Obuto Uchiha.

Niceee. the filler is pretty fun, if you like silly stuff and short, entertaining little stories then you'd probably like the filler.

do you like cats or dogs, and do you own any?

What's your favorite jazz standard?

Do you like little girls?

Either love or hate of anything doesn't matter as long as the people who feel these emotions don't feel the need or want to voice their opinions or do anything about them. Trying to deliberate which emotion someone feels is worth more, is impossible when somene's emotion doesn't do anything besides effect ones own view of the world and not effect much else. If I'm forced to choose I would say the love for country because I'm right handed. That's my take on the question asked I guess.

I like cats and dogs. Personally I own none but the home I live in has 7 cats which has lead me to slightly dislike cats but not enough to say that I outright hate them.

I don't know if this counts as a "standard but this is the song that comes to mind when asked that question. with a close second "being goodnight julia"

Do you ever feel like you've died, but nobody told you?

Yes.

What is your preferred age range?

No, I feel like I am dead and I've known it since I figured it out myself a while after my death.

Whats your favorite cartoon?

It doesn't matter what age really.

Are you a cummies or head-pats kind of man?

Do you like little girl's bodies? Or are you one of the weirdos who thinks they're fun to be around?

head-pats

What's a cummies?

Yes.

Not highbrow enough for Rick and Morty i see.

Give this weg a try Toph arc is still unfinshed though.

f95zone.com/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-6-04-mity.730/

To which question?

way ahead of you

It depends on the artists rendition and the personality of the character.

Does this count as trap?

If the looping was better, yes. I wouldn't be able to turn it off because of how nice the beat is and how that dog seems to be relatively content to his current situation.

Vete al carajo
:^) + :3 = ?

This

:^) + :3 = 4:^)

So natural and organic

Here it is 8 times with better cymbals. What is supposed to come next? I don't listen to trap music.

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Do you have friends? How do you make them? How do you keep them?

I don't know what comes next it's perfect though.You should move on to better music like eurobeat and anime beginning themes and ending themes.

Not anymore I don't. When my only friend moved away, I was alone at school with no friends I just found a group of kids who hanged out with each other and just pestered them and made jokes about stuff and eventually they invited me to a friends house that lived near by, so I guess you just find people who have the same sense of humor as you. I don't know how to keep them hence my firs answer, but if I had top say just be available and have the same interests.

Drug an attractive person that you would like to be a friend.

While they are unconscious cover their entire body with alginate. Wait 20 minutes. using a very dull butter knife. cut a seam in the alginate and carefully remove from the body.

Return the person to where you drugged them and leave. They will awaken and not know anything.

Put the alginate back together and fill with 2 part silicone epoxy. wait overnight. removed alginate and discard. Or re-use if more friends are needed.

The silicone mold of the person can be posed to sit or lay down next to you. You can drill out a cunt or asshole for a more intimate friend.

This is perfect, thanks user

Does this make the track better or worse? Also what's some good eurobeat?

I think using lower notes but the same piano tune would improve it. embed related is my favorite track but mostly because I watched kill bill more times than any human should. Anything by the artist manuel is good. there's a torrent you can download that has a lot of eurobeat known as "super eurobeat" it's a comp of a shit ton of it. Also I haven't heard and Initial D eurobeat that I hated.

these have some good artists on the bottom too.

I'm having an easier time listening to Hans Krüsi than I did listening to that eurobeat track.

it's an acquired taste

Tell us a story about yourself.

Good to know.
How do you loop animated gifs across a video like that? Is ffmpeg just a shitty tool?
Also what do I put on top of this? I'm not a gay person so I don't know.

I didn't make the webm
seems fine as is

Iul

I remember being sent home early and celebrating about it. I had no clue what the fuck was going on. I recall playing my digimon pet pocket thing the entire tearful assembly. Good times.

I had no idea what was going on either and I kept asking my parents about it. Then instead of just explaining to me what happened, they showed me the plane hitting the tower with a huge ass explosion the first word I said was "COOL!!!"I didn't know that shit was real looked like out of an action movie.

I'll continue to talk to anyone about anything.