Tim Burton is a RACIST!!!!!

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-tim-burton-miss-peregrine-diversity-20160930-snap-story.html

archive.fo/EUXkL

With 'Miss Peregrine,' Tim Burton is just the latest director to shirk a (((responsibility))) to diversity.

Apparently it's the purpose of films is not to entertain but to push sjw crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

openculture.com/2015/06/how-german-expressionism-influenced-tim-burton-a-video-essay.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck to them if they can get him to care. If he isn't autistic as fuck, then he's certifiably crazy.

mason

Every "dark" is racist, just check Poe, Lovecraft or any goth.

wew lad

I can see future articles now: "If you didn't think a cartoon frog and anime gifs were proof of growing white nationalism, wait until you watch a Tim Burton film."

so is this movie redpilled?

I mean tbh I think the total absence of minorities from The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Corpse Bride pretty much proves that shitskins go to a different hell when they die. Thank Kek

money or narrative
pick one and only one, oyveywood kikes.

All the niggers were on the naughty list in nightmare before christmas

Not sure, according to the plot it looks like your average children's fantasy. It's probably ok to see.

Redpilled to these days standards

It's probably just a regular movie that's not pushing an agenda and trying to be in good fun and entertainment, which is enough to piss off SJWs.

This better not be another fag metaphor propaganda movie. He does often have hot girls in his movies though.

lel

Samuel L. Nigger is one of the stars and it's still not (((diverse))) enough.

reddit

spacing

why

the

fuck

au

ti

sm

w
t
f

How

about

you

kill

your

self

you

gay

n
i
g
g
e
r

f
a
g
g
o
t

Now if only he went back to making good movies.

This is the kind of newfag retardation we have to deal with. Truly inoperable. It's like you stupid fucks haven't read a book in your lives that proper paragraphing scares the shit out of you now.

You have to try a lot hard to pretend

you're

a Holla Forumsack, my friend :^)

What the fuck is up with this massive wave of posts getting triggered at spaces between text? That's been a standard thing since I started lurking imageboards like 6 years ago. No one wants to read a wall of text, that's why "tl;dr" is a fucking thing.

Anyone with half an ounce of awareness should recognize that people like their information in small, bite-sized chunks. You may not think that's a good thing, but fighting it is autistic and you'll ultimately do nothing more than alienate your audience. Formatting is almost as important in conveying a message as the words you use themselves.

from that pic it looks like he is a bad guy though

A more accurate question would be "what's with the massive influx of reddit niggers that refuse to fucking lurk before posting." Or at the very least leave their goddamn cancer at the door.

Probably because they have opinions that deviate from the norm and want to go somewhere where they'll either be in a echo chamber, or a board mostly comprised of people like them.

Like Holla Forums. Exactly like Holla Forums.

t. Redditfag

what's "reddit spacing"

enjoy your b&

stop asking to be spoonfed and lurk fucking more

No idea what you're talking about, I'm a regular poster here :^)

wtf I love Johnny Depp now

A Cuckservative Discovers the Alt Right

My mom tried to get me to read the book this is based on, was going to until i read the back and it turns out that the kids are magical jews who escaped the holocaust and the monsters are either literally nazis or metaphors for nazis.

fuck off, now's not the time to pull that shit

For you XDamidoinitrite.jpg

upboated friendo :D

OK, user.

Are Tim Burton movies white?

openculture.com/2015/06/how-german-expressionism-influenced-tim-burton-a-video-essay.html

jesus christ kill yourself meme spouting fuck

O-okay, user.

they even listed the percent and still missed the point

and then

According to imdb, there are about 39 people of note in the movie, so its about 2.5% black versus 4.2% non-white in the historical setting.
HOW DARE HE.

In the sense that it's largely social justice crap-free, yes. Red-pilled, no. Portrays the Nazis as "bad people" and all that. Makes Sam Jackson out as a parasitic demon monster thing, though, which was funny.

Despite its many flaws, though, it's the only movie I've seen this year that felt fun to watch. There was a sense of adventure to it. I hadn't realized just how it'd been since I felt that.

just how long*

The books are alright. Tim made a poor ass adaptation honestly. He rewrote a lot of the characters. Emma personality is much sweeter and calmer, and her ability to summon fire has been swapped with another character's ability of weightlessness. They changed some of the more memorable characters too like Enoch. The MC is pretty awful in the book so I'm pretty sure his movie adaptation is going to be terrible too.

Book is short. Check it out if you're interested.

Even the 85 IQ's should be able to see how repulsive this behavior is.

Exactly, that's the thing that drives me up the wall. Why can't they make a good fun movie of Static Shock or Steel, without going MUH OPPRESSION, MUH EVIL WHITEYS?

A Static Shock movie would be pretty damn nice. I forgot that show existed. I use to watch it all the time, that and the Zeta Project.

You are a evil ==FUCKING WHITE MALE== by not pandering to SJWs or Marxist, that probably wont watch your fucking movie.
Anywhere is always the same bullshit, since this faggots are vocal and a good jewish tools to push degenerancy or globalist bullshit in a bullpilled environment.

Red text only works on a full line.

The inverse appears to be true for Burton films: If you are to encounter a black actor, he’s either going to be in the periphery (Billy Dee Williams in “Batman”), slathered in makeup (Michael Clarke Duncan in “Planet of the Apes”) or he’s going to be the bad guy.

He's clearly a racist card carrying KKK member neo-nazi white supremacist xenophobic Donald Trump supporter.

Paragraphs don't have line spacing between them. They are just indented.
Niggerkike.

Using a new paragraph after a single sentence is something I definitely see that would be called into question. However, even various professors and teachers within literature are teaching the use of paragraphs in order to convey and stress a new idea or something different from what was mentioned within the last "paragraph". Though, even in literature classes of highschool and college, I've noticed within "group activity" or sharing one's rough drafts you run into alot more using single sentences to a paragraph rather than fleshing the idea or what's on mind out.

There is of course those that look at a block of text all within the combination of sentences rather than using paragraphs and you get alot more responses of "didn't bother reading"

Yes, one with more suffering and less autism.

[spoiler][/spoiler]==Trying==

WELL SHIT

oh shit nigger what are you doing

Without looking at it, im pretty sure that the cast easily has 5% diversity

THIS X 1000

Hello my rock-homed brother. Welcome to the current year.

This article is so salty. Can we harass the writer please?

You know, something I really love about watching TV show and movies from the 80s and earlier is the LACK of diversity.

Good guys were white. Bad guys were white. When Americans were depicted interacting with people from other countries, the Americans were white, without question. There was no bitching about "representation" and "multiculturalism" because America was 80% white and the Jews were smart enough to know their target audience didn't want to be preached to about social justice.

I don't know what happened between then and now. Jews still run the TV and movie studios, but unlike the older guys, the current generation (think faggots like Paul Feig and Joss Whedon) actually go out of their way to insert feminism, faggotry, and racial finger-wagging in all of their stories.

It's a major, major turn off that when I just want to watch a movie or show to unwind, I have to filter out all this kike bullshit about oppressed black people and Muslims and homosexual romance.

I don't want this. My parents don't want this. My sisters don't really give a shit one way or another. Are the kids born in the 90s really so completely pozzed that they want all this propaganda-level nagging in their "entertainment?"

found your problem

Tim Burton is a bicurious fag.

Homosexuals are brutally honest and uncompromising when it comes to aesthetics.

Also as someone that's not a massive batman fan(or a fan of comics in general) Burton's vision of Batman is probably the one I've watched the most.

it certainly seemed like the one with the most effort put into it at least.

So stick to older movies.

Even in the late 80s they started pushing diversity. It was subtle, like in airplane they had a black pilot (he was a famous boxer I believe). They made the hero a Jew. Flew under the radar.

There was a ton of that happening in the 80s, especially music. The 70s left a generation of kids with no moral compass.

Not to mention that to have an ethnic in 1950s WALES would have to be an issue in the script as it would have been in reality.

Yank media is starting to get to me.

Can we get Tim Burton and Christopher Nolan to make non-degenerate entertainment once we purge Pedophiles/Jews from Hollywood?

Fags have shit taste in everything both literally and figuratively.

With their endless need for trigger warnings and sensitivity seminars, the modern leftist puts himself in a peculiar position: They are at once hostage-taker and hostage. They demand restrictions on speech and thought — but only some speech and some thought — because he is so delicate that an unwelcome word is indistinguishable from a mortal threat. You can call Sarah Palin a . . . very unkind term for a woman, or you can call for the murder of Republican politicians or Christians or white men, women, and children, and it’s ho-hum. Call a man in a dress a man in a dress and you’ve committed a hate crime.

I'm all for that.

btw, all of Nolan's movies are basically devoid of Jews. I think his highest j-dar rating is like 8%

Kill yourself

What are they bitching about? The percentage is about right.

I'm going to enjoy watching it all fall the fuck down.

Yeah, but who didn't grow-up glued to the TV?

It didn't used to be so bad, his point is valid.

And I don't think it's pozzed youngsters, outside strong social pressure to "not be raysis".

I posted this on the kike's twitter feed(@Rachel_Simon). Took longer then I expected for her to ban me.

How about you just fucking kill yourself.

Standard thread derailment, like when someone posts an animoo weebshit picture, someone says something negative about it, and the thread gets derailed by weebfags dumping their entire smug animoo whore folder.

This is why the "lurk more" meme is fucking retarded.

Good counterpoint to use:

Nice try but Chinese movies have TONS of minorities and often no crackas so they're diverse as fuck :^)

We ought to discourage the use of PoC. It reemphasizes the 'evil white man' myth. Reverting to African-Americans is more accurate because AA use 'color' to masquerade their overwhelming dominance of tantrums. They will look after their own first. With this level of entitlement other so called PoC are relegated to useful idiots.

AA instead of PoC also challenges the plain/generic/dull white smear. There is far less diversity in non-whites than in people of Anglo-Celtic-European ancestry. Look at the US or the UK and there are many differences between the regions in accent, dialect, culture and identity. Referring to them as AA or 'browns', which they are, undermines their attempts to appear as this enormous colorful, culturally rich population of the oppressed.

He has "Fuck you" money and influence in Hollywood. He would probaly gas "racists" and "anti-Semites" wholesale if he had the chance/power.

This is a director that has been working with Jew Hollywood weasels for 30 years. You think he's "finally had it"? Doubtful.

(Dropping black pills
and formatting so people don't get a headache…just cuz)

Didn't he get jewed hard with Nightmare Before Christmas?

I'd be surprised if that didn't redpill him.

everyone knows Arabs run hollywood.

I'm not sure. Please elucidate.

There's a big difference between some goyim director getting fucked by the tribe and the actuall goyim director taking his self absorbed head out of his ass and realizing the reason…Which didn't happen becuase it usually requires a minimum of 3 months of light to heavy research to "get" the Jewish Problem..:Probaly more time back then.

Why do we like Tim Burton again? Why is he Jew wise other than the fact that in the 80's, he liked his films aesthetically realistic/pleasing to the white majority of America?

I'd have to actually talk to the man before I assume his motives. He might just be a primmadonna that got triggered af because some Jew corporate suit tried to give him advise..I dunno.

can someone please write a browser plugin that lets me permanently ID+ filter (((journalists)))?
I want to be able to highlight someone's name, right click it, and get a context menu with the selection "Add to Oven." And then never see that fucking shill's worthless output ever again.