Degenerates ban animals

FUCKING WHY?

Commie-Canada bans Pit Bulls!
Current owners must license or dogs face euthenasia!

syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2016/09/montreal_pit_bull_ban_passed.html

FAQ on the matter:
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/frequently-asked-questions-on-montreals-new-pit-bull-ban

Why the left hate and fear animals so much?
See: Merkel, niggers, arabs

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=54f_1468347007
dogsbite.org/pdf/2000-managing-stigma-of-outlaw-breeds.pdf
psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/200903/psychological-characteristics-owners-aggressivedog-breeds
articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-05-01/news/bs-ed-pit-bull-facts-letter-20120501_1_pit-bulls-rottweilers-large-dogs
liveleak.com/view?i=155_1458831105
ukcdogs.com/web.nsf/breeds/terrier/americanpitbullterrier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2015
thetruthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com.au/2010/08/nanny-dog-myth-revealed.html
orilliapacket.com/2014/08/27/dog-attack-victim-recovering-but-heartbroken
archive.fo/1KQI8
banpitbulls
scribd
dogsbite.org/pdf/dog-attack-deaths-maimings-merritt-clifton-2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Pit_Bull_Terrier
cdc.gov/HomeandRecreationalSafety/images/dogbreeds-a.pdf
archive.is/DR5tk
archive.is/Qn1BE
fatalpitbullattacks.com
youtube.com/watch?v=LI_OJe7wv6s
avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Documents/dog_bite_risk_and_prevention_bgnd.pdf
avma.org/News/Journals/Collections/Documents/javma_218_12_1923.pdf
akc.org/dog-breeds/american-staffordshire-terrier/detail/
akc.org/dog-breeds/staffordshire-bull-terrier/
apbtconformation.com/adbastandard.html
ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/Breeds/Terrier/AmericanPitBullTerrier
duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/P/PitBull.aspx
genome.cshlp.org/content/15/12/1706.full.html
animalfarmfoundation.org/files/5F._Beyond_Breed.pdf
nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-killed-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-room-police-article-1.1065711
wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/lake-worth/5-year-old-bitten-by-labrador-recovering-says-her-pit-bull-saved-her-from-being-seriously-injured
9news.com/news/article/65161/222/Boy-attacked-by-Labrador-Retriever
abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/girl-injured-when-familys-labrador-attacks
centralmaine.com/2012/06/05/pet-dog-killed-by-owners-after-it-attacks-young-girl_2012-06-04/
kimt.com/2014/03/18/one-dog-dead-following-third-dog-attack-of-the-week/
sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/scd-familys-shock-as-pet-labrador-attacks-baby-son/319679/
guardianlv.com/2014/02/4-year-old-girl-mauled-to-death-by-multiple-dogs/
henleystandard.co.uk/news/news.php?id=1295350
nbc12.com/story/21752552/chesterfield-woman-hospitalized-after-golden-retriever-attack
articles.latimes.com/2002/dec/17/nation/na-maul17
kptv.com/story/21313261/pack-of-chihuahuas-attack-little-girl
komonews.com/news/local/Vicious-Chihuahua-terrorizing-Wenatchee-children--202433621.html
nbcnews.com/id/10652469/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/pack-angry-chihuahuas-attacks-police-officer/#.VhAkEGvovyQ
newsiclenews.blogspot.com/2013/04/yorkshire-terrier-attack-on-boy-9.html
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/publications/230603563_Pit Bull Placebo.pdf
aspca.org/
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/tinymce/NCRC Commentary_Voith et al Inter-observer Reliability.pdf
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/tinymce/How long before we discard visual breed identification_1.pdf
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/tinymce/Voith AVMA.pdf
dogbitelaw.com/images/pdf/Dog_Attacks_1982-2006_Clifton.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20183478
nydailynews.com/news/crime/idaho-shoots-kills-adorable-black-lab-named-arfee-article-1.1862334
cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/images/dogbreeds-a.pdf
avmajournals.avma.org/doi/abs/10.2460/javma.243.12.1726
appliedanimalbehaviour.com/article/S0168-1591(13)00292-X/abstract?cc=y=
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24299544?dopt=Abstract
atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/
atts.org/
theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/99jul/9907dogs.htm
appliedanimalbehaviour.com/article/S0168-1591(13)00292-X/abstract
dogwellnet.com/content/health-and-breeding/breeding/breeding-for-health/breeding-for-behavior/excerpts-from-dog-breeds-and-their-behavior-r290/
youtu.be/vbwMs7cjK0Y
1800petmeds.com/education-data/images/pit-bull-facts-myths.jpg
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/publications/154426276_The
btoellner.typepad.com/kcdogblog/2010/03/the-truth-behind-dogsbiteorg.html
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php
animalfarmfoundation.org/pages/Multimedia-Infographics
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/research-library/dog-bite-related-fatalities-literature-review
qcc.cuny.edu/socialsciences/ppecorino/phil_of_religion_text/CHAPTER_5_ARGUMENTS_EXPERIENCE/Burden-of-Proof.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
1.usa.gov/1brVTBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Statism. That's why. You are slave, and slaves cannot have any means to protect themself from their masters. In America niggers were banned from owning dogs too.

You should visit liveleak more often.

One you've seen a horse forced to kill an attacking pitbull by crushing the dog's neck in its jaws, you don't have much pity for the breed.

Pitbulls are the animal of the degenerate.
Nothing of value was lost.

piss-bulls are a horrible breed, literally the dog version of nigger.

These breeds get banned because police do not like dealing wit th them. For real not making that up. You'll notice they are trying to get rid of dogs that can attack

They are r-selected and see anything even close to k-selected as a threat. It is why they'll try and take our guns away as well, there is no idea of self-protection as the individuals responsibility in the r-selected left like there is on the k-selected right. We trigger their amygdala and they can't handle the resultant stress.

daily reminder that all forms of protection will be taken away soon

liveleak.com/view?i=54f_1468347007

When you refuse to admit niggers are subhumans that abuse dogs and raise them violent, you will naturally blame whatever breed the nigger likes to buy.

Ovcharkas are naturally far more dangerous and violent, and bred to be extremely suspicious, aggressive, and powerful. Yet they do not cause anywhere near as much problems as they are owned almost exclusively by whites; it is very hard for a non-Russian to get an Ovcharka, let alone a nigger.

It's the same thing as taking guns away you stupid fucks, and since Muslims don't even like dogs this pretty much doesn't effect them except in a good way.

GOOD JOB HORSO

I want a law which handle wild niggers the same. Could we have one, please?

Fucking this!

Looks like not just the white race but the animals life depending on the RWDs too…

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, fuck them

I think those saying the owners to blame a bullshitting. Once one of these dogs has it in mind to attack, it'll tear a dog/child to shreds and then wag its tail and gaily smile at you.

He's a big dog.

UUUU

Nigger detected.

Day of the rope coming soon!

Sounds about like a nigger.

I think so too.

repair time

Yeah, we get it, you niggers have a hard time with "dey white man english".

It amazes me how the same people who make excuses constantly for niggers because they know one Jamal who doesn't rob or rape them extends to hyper aggressive dogs like the pitt bull. Maybe long ago they were a good breed but the line has been polluted with hyper aggressive behavior because it has fallen into the hands of the criminal niggers and spics.

It further illustrates that Whites do everything better as both GSD and the Doberman are great guard dogs, family dogs and highly intelligent. What don't niggers ruin?

kek'd

Again, they are nowhere NEAR as aggressive as breeds like the Ovcharka. The only reason you hear about problems with pitbulls is abusive nigger owners and a media that refuses to admit "maybe it's the chicken nugget scoons that are at fault".

Same as with gun crime, it's largely a nigger/spic problem but idiots blame it on the tool instead of the owner.

The most frequent biter is the GSD. They don't tear off faces like pitbulls do though.

Why are you still living in that shithole? Whoever tries to touch my dog will be torn to fucking pieces and then fed to said dog.

Fucking cancuck commies.

You need to work on your reading skills user because I addressed that in the second sentence.

You going to tell me water is wet next?

Two different lines of bite behaviour is established though. The GSD bit because the child went after a possession, or unknowingly confronted the dog; while the pitbull got thrilled by visual movement and had merry old time causing catastrophic wounds.

The pit bull is the nigger of the dog world.

Where I live only shitskins own Pit Bulls and they do so for the sole reason of Pitties being intimidating and aggressive.

And then white cucks see nigger bulls on TV and think they're "cool" so they get one of their own.

/thread

Good riddance.

stop this myth. you need to go outside more and try interacting with people.

i knew plenty of Muslims that had dogs as pets, and cats too.

pitbulls are a "white" dog breed. typical shut in white boys afraid of a fucking dog, lmao.

>>>/gtfo/

that guy needs to sort his fucking nipples out

pitbulls were bred for fighting. they arent made to be family pets. however only the white man is capable of taming them and so we should ban all nigger ownership.

would you seriously let a pitbull, even if raised right, be around your kids?

would you seriously let a nigger, even if raised right, be around your kids?

same thing

Canada just opened a new can of WORMS now. I'm not sure they know it.

They just set a precedent that they can BAN LIVING THINGS.

They can now Ban Whites and make it illegal to be one…or in the right hands, it can be used to ban groids.

Pitbulls are only mean when a nigger brutalizes them for that express purpose.

What I'm saying is, to protect the welfare of dogs, we need to ban niggers.

The solution is easy. You put a person who has been caught being involved with dog fighting in a room with a trained dog fighting dog.

Let inmates bet on the convict.

It's because degenerates in Canada have become so weak that they can't tame these majestic beasts anymore.

Wait, so fucking a dog is absolutely legal, but owning a certain breed of dog is illegal? Wew, indeed.

is there a get coming?

This thread is why /k/ and Holla Forums will never be friends

Pit Bulls are some of the most loyal, gentle, and amazing animals on the planet. There are very few breeds that are willing to protect their owners, even to the death.

Niggers, as always, fucking ruined it for everyone by taking advantage of that loyalty in order to make them fight in bloody contest. Because of how niggers ruined the reputation of the breed, thousands are needlessly euthanized while bans are put in place in many areas.

you can also suck off a dog in Canada legally too.

The more you know

There is always a get coming.

I'm genuinely on the fence here. It seems to some extent that there is genetic aggression to the breed, but that ownership plays more than a small part in it, too.

dogsbite.org/pdf/2000-managing-stigma-of-outlaw-breeds.pdf
psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/200903/psychological-characteristics-owners-aggressivedog-breeds
articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-05-01/news/bs-ed-pit-bull-facts-letter-20120501_1_pit-bulls-rottweilers-large-dogs

Educate this shitlord who has never owned a pitbull, Holla Forums. I legitimately want to learn. Are they really the niggers of the dog genus? Or does ownership wholly explain which dogs attack?

Quebecois here…
This ban is put in place because a massive scare-campaign from the medias after some niggers let their pit-bull attack some people. All major cities in the province (the situation is constricted to Québec, as far as I know) are discussing banning the breed, and I've heard some are also discussing banning all "big dangerous dogs" altogether. This is done exactly by the same people who want to ban "big dangerous firearms", using exactly the same arguments. Of course, experts openly call the ban useless and ridiculous, explaining (whit statistics!) that pit-bulls aren't even more dangerous than any other breeds, etc. People don't listen, and neither do the politicians.
This situation also shows how big the difference between city-people and country-people is in Québec; cities (especially Montréal) are like epicenters for faggotry, while the rest is mostly conservative. Sadly, only one of these groups is overly active in politics, and I don't need to tell you which one…

Watch pitbull videos on liveleak/youtube. They were bred for baiting bulls, and in some of their maulings it is clear that what behaviour is occuring is not so much aggression as excitement. GSDs attack family members most often but they bite rather than go full bull baiting mode that takes a cop dispatch or a leather belt around the neck to end.

Pitbulls are very good with kids. Incidentally, they also used to be known as the quintessential American breed. Remember, the destruction of a culture starts with the destruction of its symbols.

Day of the Rake when?

This. The same scare campaign was done in other places. The Journal de Montreal is like the New York Post and they have been pushing it.

I don't really want to watch this but it sounds awesome. I could stomach it animated.

also liveleak.com/view?i=155_1458831105

Amazing.

ukcdogs.com/web.nsf/breeds/terrier/americanpitbullterrier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2015

Well, that's pretty conclusive.>>7700403

What a joke.

Nice list. :^)

It's not news that spics and niggers like training pit bulls to be aggressive. However. by nature they're not very aggressive at all, they're just strong and determined, so when they are trained to be aggressive, they can fuck your shit up. They're not recommended for guard dogs because they're quite friendly even with strangers when they're not poorly trained.

Saying pit bulls are bad because some niggers made bought pit bulls and made them that way is like saying schools are all bad after you go to a nigger school.

Yeah they aren't aggressive, they just like to start savaging upon a particular change in air pressure.

niggerniggernigger

when are you going to own up to countless whites being shit dog owners? Don't you know that the average person litters and has a tattoo?

They're banned in the UK as well friend. 90% white, the other ten is kebab, Asian and nigger. I'd say about five is Asian and black and the other five is kebab. Kebab won't own dogs, Asian's don't really either. Two-three percent of the UK isn't responsible for Pitbulls being dangerous.

Dogs don't infiltrate and destroy our societies. And dogs are more valuable than mud people.

Pit bulls were bred for fighting, they are extremely dangerous.

I support this recognition of temperamental differences in breed behavior, it is actually a step in the right direction, it will make people more open to banning non-whites from living in our nations.

Therefore, it is a breed that can be deadly when treated as a pet in the manner of a golden retriever.

that was badass, horse gives a big FUCK YOU BITCH kick at the end too, lmfao. fuck pit bulls. OP must be a fucking filthy pit bull loving nigger. german shepherd master race (i have a frenchie). sage for pitbull thread

Guess what niggers are going to own now?

Some asshole managed to undomesticate the dog and created pitbulls. Breed shouldn't even exist.

The charitable animal shelter group in charge of that city is going to try and fight it, they've threatened to stop working in Montreal if they're forced to kill healthy normal dogs.

The competing for-profit animal control corporation(berger blanc), which has been involved in many disgusting scandals will be glad to take over.

Hysterical women typically have an irrational fear of any dog larger than a house cat as well. When people see pitbulls being walked by white thrash or niggers they learn to associate it with those people.

These types of regulations are going to get worse and worse in Quebec inside major cities. The French love nothing more than keep doing the wrong thing for the right reasons even in the face of overwhelming evidence. It part of the culture to glorify this kind of thinking in leaders.

Gun registry is a complete disaster and the federal government wants to abolish it? They'll make their own.

That's correct, there are many breeds that are more aggressive, like Dachshunds, Chows, and Shiba Inus. There are also many larger and stronger breeds. Pit bulls, on the other hand, were once known as "nanny dogs" for their caring toward children.

Show me the statistics.

Right, they're not especially dangerous. Cuck Island is pretty strict about flatware too.

Pit bulls are literally the niggers of the dog world. Fuck off.

When did a dog other than a bull baiting breed decide to have a merry old time baiting a human being?

I guess we'd better ban golden retrievers too, right? What about cars and pools? Can we ban those? They're dangerous.

Most dog bites come from smaller breeds, but there are still plenty from regular hunting and herding dogs. I have a friend who was mauled by her family's otherwise well-behaved labrador and required facial surgery. Curiously, that attack didn't merit an article in the paper, let alone a bill to ban labs.

That's aggression. You missing a fundamental difference in the manner which a shepherd and a bull terrier might attack. When did it take a cop's glock 22 to stop a mad retriever? I'm calling BS on your nanny dog, too. Blogs I know are not ideal but this looks quite good:

thetruthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com.au/2010/08/nanny-dog-myth-revealed.html

Nanny dog my arse.

My bad, forgot to link the article. That dog was shot by police.

This seems like someone in pursuit of the facts.

You are being facetious and a discredit to pitbull advocates. You are still refusing to acknowledge that pit bulls and other baiting dogs have a fight in them which other breeds do not. Of course there are countless non-pitbull attacks. I've acknowledged early on that the GSD is the main source of bites.

I cannot imagine a retriever continuing to hold on to its victim after two shots from a .40 SW pistol. I've seen a pitbull do it though. It took a CNS shot to kill it. This instinct, to which it has been bred, is the cause of that wikipedia death page being filled with pit bulls.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the canine species.

I cannot accept how I am unable to purchase a cheeta kitten however. There is a ban on 'exotic' animals where I survive.

No, I mentioned that they're determined.

That's a list of media reports, not a list of deaths. But let's say you're right and 20-some people (with blacks and mestizos likely highly overrepresented) per 330 million total population per year are too high a price to pay. Obviously, we should also ban tobacco, junk food, alcohol, cars, trucks, painkillers, pools, guns, knives, pollution, and a lot more too, right? Or is your complaint more an emotional issue?

This guy's got it.
Any dog is going to be fucked if it's raised by niggers or spics to be a monster.

I personally raised a pitbull from a pup when I was living by myself and it was the sweetest thing imaginable. We even used it as the go to dog at the local pound to help socialize other dogs because the old boy was big enough he could handle the little yippy types going at him and still remain calm. Not once did he ever bite someone, though his bark was ferocious and could probably scare off would be robbers or what have you if needed.

That being said, the breed does carry a stigma and owning a pitbull is like asking to be associated with the fucking niggers who ruin the image.

Faggot,

Do you see the wagging tails?

This is not a matter of aggression levels. This is a breed specific behaviour which is not present in most dogs. Forget aggression. What needs to be determined here is how this excited state attack behaviour is triggered and how narrow and controllable in scope the trigger is.

>we should also ban tobacco, junk food, alcohol, cars, trucks, painkillers

I'm happy for many or most dog breeds to be no longer saleable as they have cognitive and physiologic defects. This argument of yours will also get you derided as a libertarian. My position is that pit bulls do not exist in the suburbs.

Oh these pieces of shit.

Fighting is fun, fag.

That's already pretty much the case thanks to all the "nigger dog" kvetching over the years. But there are a lot of things that are much more dangerous. Why stop at dogs?

Just another demonstration of insecure fuckwits forcing their fears on everyone else. The politicians probably just got pissed because their bitchy, untrained rat-dogs keep pissing of animals bigger than they are.

non sequitur

The same is also true for terrorists. They'd only kill a few dozen people a year, right? why bother with all that FBI money?

The answer is that there are necessary risks. Guns and cars are necessary. Alcohol is dangerous but has significant cultural value. Pit bulls are in the same category as tobacco and terrorism being all risk and no irreplaceable value.

Literally the niggers of the dog world. Pitbulls are responsible for the vast majority of fatalities while composing of only a small percentage of the demographic.

Some people then say it is society to blame for their violent behavior, at to no fault of the dog itself. They just weren't "raised right". They just needed mo' money for them programs.

And because pitbulls don't compromise of 100% of all fatalities, idiots will insist that they are completely normal animals, since "look, this one other dog back from 2009 killed a person too!"

Every time I come across a pitbull, it is always an unpleasant experience. The violent dogs never leave me alone and constantly try to bite me whilst the moron of an owner claims, "Oh it's just trying to play with you." I should've gone to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and repeatedly started to softly poke the owner, "Oh I'm just playing with you."

Looks like even the weed man can get something right every now and again. If only we could get him to start looking at statics when he made his laws about people

Bad goyim! Ban those assault dogs now!

Fucking pitbull IDF stay on fagbook

Finally Canada gets something right. It's the favored breed of niggers, anyway.

It's an explanation of what you find so objectionable. Fighting is fun, hence the wagging tail.

They're here to kill our civilization. The problem isn't that we spend too much for the small number of murders they commit, but that their murders are treated as the most severe threat they pose.

Pit bulls had significant cultural value until the 1980s. You're advocating a cession when we should be engaged in reclamation.

Aren't backyard pools in the same category and ten times as deadly as pit bulls? What about junk food? Do you really need a gun? They're pretty dangerous, and you wouldn't die tomorrow if you didn't have a gun.

Maybe you're just jumpy and weak-looking.

YOU MIGHT.

Junk food does not have the same moral gestalt as an unmitigated pit bull tearing someone apart.

Only pit bull IDF likes thinks they have cultural value at this point. Besides, they don't have a cultural history in my Australia.

Around 20 people are killed by pit bulls each year in the US. Around 20 people are killed by cows each year in the US. Ban assault bovines today.

You do realize the purchasing and ownership of cattle is highly regulated and restricted right?

I don't particularly like pitbulls.

They aren't that smart, they aren't that pretty.
Niggers just like them because they can be aggresive, and the stigma that goes along with them.

That being said, no we shouldn't ban them.
Oh. Then who the fuck cares?

It's not as exciting, but junk food is much more effective. Aren't you worried about the diabetic children and the money you'll spend keeping them alive?

Great argument.

And yet they're still just as dangerous as unrestricted assault dogs. When will this Holocaust end?

kek

Isn't that sort of like racism, except for dogs?

A junk food ban is a much more aggressive state intervention, which I am also for, in terms of easy availability.

Cow deaths is a risk that is already controlled for in many ways. It has some level of causality in time and situation. There is no risk control for an attacking pit bull. If there was a behavioral way of identifying a likely dog, you would have brought it up by now. You have so far admitted that pit bull attacks are as predictable as an atomic decay, but you argue that the risk is still not sufficient for a ban.

And so here are the many examples of your limited mental ability.

pitbulls are the niggers of dog breeds among rottweilers and other shitstains.

Sure there is. You train the dog, and it doesn't attack.

You could say that about anything and it would be true.

Is it owned by someone who primarily wears wifebeaters or receives welfare or smokes a lot of pot or has skin the color of poop? This is a likely candidate.

It's not. 20 deaths per 320-350 million people per year is not a serious problem.

Why do some people have such a hard on for this one specific breed even in spite of them un deniably mauling people the most?

That's not really a argument

How many times do we have to tell you lolbergs to fuck off

buzzword aside, is he fucking wrong?

Pit bulls are owned by niggers and people (especially women) who want to look tough. Owning a pit bull is a clear sign that you're dealing with a degenerate.

Having a rescue mutt that has some pit bull in it is different, I guess.

Does this law mention half breed pit bulls? Or just full pits?

they aren't really canadians they're the fake french

You're going to need statism to ban niggers, ✡Chaim✡.

Pitbulls and rottweilers make up like 90 % of all animal related deaths. They're even worse than niggers and deserve to be genocided. If you don't agree you're a hypocrite.

some times MEN get them as guard dogs

one of my local neighbors big dogs got out, I think it was a puppy pitbull

apparently the owners friend was trying to wrangle it in, this dyel early 20 something, and every time he got a hold of the dogs collar or got close it would bark at him and he would freak out then the dog would prance off and continue exploring or just pull out of his grasp

I stopped walking home to watch for a few minutes to see how it would play out then offered to help him since to me the dog obviously wasn't dangerous and dyel20 accepted gladly

so I walk over to the dog and it tries that I'm big and scary routine with me and I just yell down at him "HEEEEEY, DONT YOU TALK TO ME THAT WAY!" and the dog shut up confused and unsure of what to do

a nice old lady that lives on the street offered her small dog leash, it was reasonably strong, and we proceeded to calmly walk to the dogs home with the dog occasionally pulling at me and barking but I just dominated it

after we got the dog in the pen the owner a decent sized guy in his 40s or 50s that I'm sure could have handled the dog, unlike dyel20, showed up

tl;dr you're assessment is not accurate

Yes, he's wrong. A lot of privately-owned apartments and businesses ban pit bulls to the extent that it's difficult to own one and also have a place to live. Besides that, banning pit bulls is a good way to get rid of nigger renters.

A lot of anons seem buttblasted over pitbulls. The bottom line is they're not human. And not in the nigger way. We're allowed to discipline and shape them up. A shitty pitbull is because of a shitty owner. That's how most if not all dogs are.

You shouldn't set the same standards to dogs and humans. Some humans deserve banned. I don't know of any breed of dog that explicitly deserves to be banned, since they're property and if you can handle your property, why ban it?

To add onto that. Dogs who attack people, under normal circumstances, get euthanized. The problem is solved.

Niggers however, get to live in a government fun house before being released back into the wild.

C'mon man.

So beta cucks aren't able to handle big dogs that are probably physically stronger than them. I am not surprised. I never insulted the breed, just the people who buy them to look tough and your story just proves what I said. Absolutely it's the owner, I was stating that fags like pit bulls because they are stereotyped as "tough".

I took exception to this statement fam

but maybe you're right

also when I typed it up I didn't notice all the spacing because small text box, thought it would be beefier than that

I do see what you mean, I did imply that no one but niggers and wannabes own pit bulls, I know there are many responsible pit bull owners and hey, it's not like there aren't stories of other breeds attacking people.

But Merkel likes niggers and arabs

oh for sure user
lots of fat stupid women niggers and spics to be sure

It's D&C for lefties. half of them want to ban them because they're all scary like, and the other half go defensive with muh racism.

A big problem is that the fatasses who own pit bulls can't keep up with the dog's physical needs, they NEED to be able to let off their energy, they are indeed a high energy breed. I don't know why those fat fucks don't get something like a pug or a bulldog. Hell, even bulldogs have the tough stereotype and are way better suited for a sedentary person.

Still, the point has to be made that banning a breed is fucking stupid, if anything, there should be a selective licensing process to adopt a dog same thing with children to make sure the moron getting a pit bull could actually deal with them.

theyll do this to the canucks soon too

canada, i despise it with hellfurious hatred

Border collie best dag

BAN TACTICAL FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT CANINES

god i hope trudeau and hangs

him and all the nwo leaders who pulling this "soft" tyranny ie cucking everybody

HERE IS THE ARCHIVE

archive.fo/1KQI8
archive.fo/1KQI8
archive.fo/1KQI8
archive.fo/1KQI8

Do you fucking read anything anymore? It's one fucking city in Canada, there are other cities in Canada that have banned pitbulls one since like the 90's, actually there a fucking cities in the US where you can't own pitbulls. Why is this city such a big deal to you? Why don't you think it's an issue that US cities have banned them already?

banpitbulls .org/where/where-pit-bulls-banned/

Because dogs are white man's most loyal friends.

The 4 yr. old I consistenly unhook within businesses. No problem, never had any sort of aggression issues. Maybe you faggots need to actually own some and not treat them like shit (aka ignore them even when they're sitting next to you staring at you for attention)

fucking lightning strikes have killed 36 people in the US alone this year, beating out the bottom four. courtesy noaa.gov. considering 6.5 times that is my chance of getting mauled by a pitbull, i think i'll avoid a countrywide ban. thank you for not reading that graph and just relying on bar size fag

and of course

the kikes would co-opt it user

REMINDER ALMOST 700 CITIES AND TOWNS IN THE US HAVE ALREADY BANNED PITBULLS

If you think a city banning a type of dog makes Canada a cuck country maybe look a little closer to home.

scribd .com/doc/56495216/Estimated-U-S-Cities-Counties-States-and-Military-Facilities-with-Breed-Specific-Pit-Bull-Laws

www .dogsbite.org/%20legislating-dangerous-dogs-state-by-state.php

Pit bulls are the dog equivalent of niggers. Aggression is in their nature and no amount of "nurture" will change that. Ultimately they were bred for blood sport.
dogsbite.org/pdf/dog-attack-deaths-maimings-merritt-clifton-2014.pdf

And I've met nice black people before, doesn't change the facts.

Fucking nigger yelling at other folk to go help her when only other women are around (including him).

Link discusses exactly what I have mentioned.

Pit bull attacks are not a deterrent behaviour typical of bites, but an unpredictably triggered state of violent outburst. Nice to see a good word put in for GSD as well.

What that pitbulls have been responsible for thousands of more attacks then any other breed?

Go back to faggit. Pitbulls are ugly, dumb and aggressive, just like niggers. Accept it.

This.

Montreal only made the news because it's a big degenerate city but it's far from the only one doing that.

There are a few big dog breed banned from my city already.

Obviously now that they are trying to legalize zoophilia they need to make sure the degenerates dont hurt themselves by trying to fuck a pitbull.

Fucking kek

Thanks bruv.Im sure ill find a use for this one

Nice dubs.
Too bad too, a degenerate dogfucker getting it's throat torn out would just be too perfect.

"smack" noice, will save

We don't have to ban pit bulls. But it needs to be legal to shoot pit bulls in any circumstance. They are aggressive niggers and when they attack, they clamp down and rip muscle fiber. It's a built-in instinct.

Maybe they will be a net positive if it gets people to arm themselves for some potential target practice.

This is one of those always effective 4chan tier slide/dilution threads. Works every time

Own on a pet, it's very violent, very stupid and likes alcohol. It's a rare pet, i mostly seem them roam around freely in packs. I call it the Dindu. It's very to take care of my pet, i just give him porn, weed and watermelon and he is satisfied.

However, i understand that my type of breed is way more violent than the Pitbull and i understand if i would have to have a license to own one.

The pitbull isn't a Canadian symbol though.

I adopted a mutt from a shelter and I'm worried he's mixed with a bully since that's what makes up the majority of dogs in SoCal(thanks to spics)

I mean, he's sweet as a puppy but I don't know what he's going to be like when he grows up, I just don't want to one day be walking him and I sneeze and then suddenly he rips my face off, these dogs are unpredictable as fuck for whatever reason almost anything can trigger them and most of their attacks are domestic

Also, worrying is the fact I have my elderly disabled mom living with me because she can't take care of herself

Would be great. Then we can take that third world land and do something great about it.

this is him right now at 3 months, he has webbed feet so he's definitely at least part lab

You treat the dog right, and train him like a motherfucker to act accordingly and it shouldn't be a problem.

I hope so, I mean I wanted a labrador puppy but decided to adopt cause I'm a bleeding heart and I saw that this poor 9 week old puppy was going to be euthanized in a day and he looked so cute I couldn't understand why no one had adopted him yet

Every pitbull I've seen was quite friendly, then again I've only seen 4 or 5 of them in Slavshitbalkanarland, they just get pissy if you don't introduce yourself and you are trying to get into their yard.

they didn't have a successful reproductive strategy. they went extinct. this is normal.

Because anecdotal evidence > statistics. You know, kind of when people defend niggers and muslims.

The site listed him as "labrador/german shepherd mix" but that was just supposedly the mom, they're unsure of the dad and statistically it was likely that a nigger dog pit bull was the one that raped the mom, shelters resemble a prison in that they're full of nothing but pit bulls

Good, fuck that nigger breed. Finally Canada has done something right for once.

German Shepards are a better breed
Labs are a better breed
Retrievers are a better breed

These are 3 breeds you can use that will be just as able to defend yourself with and be able to understand commands that the average nigger bull can not.

Fuck that dog. That dog does nothing but plague humanity. In one study it was 12% of the deaths of an entire year in the US. That was 4% more than the next leading dog. Thats pretty huge since the amount of deaths were like 265 or something.

They cause more deaths than any other dog. Not because they are "abused" or "not trained right" but because, like niggers, are more aggressive to the hands that feed.

so they're banned or you have to get a license for them?

Wew, guess Canada is really racist after all…

Also for those who go "well i met x dogs and they all seemed sweet" you seem to forget what averages are.

Not every single fucking pit is going to attack you or kill you. That would be retarded if they did and they would of had zero cases to keep the breed. The thing is that they are MORE aggressive due to health issues (I think their brain grows and causes immense pressure causing them to go berserk as they get older for one) and their nature.

Its more likely that a pit bull will attack but its not like 80 or 90%. Thinking that is stupid. The main problem is that Dogs dont really attack people in civilized parts of the world. When they do its regarded as an isolated incident most of the time and they look at the owner and such. Its when the 200+ attacks for the year have "Pit,pit,pit,pit,pit,pit,pit" stamped on the breed coming across the desk more than any other dog it becomes a concern.

Thats why people dont like pits. They are more of a problem than other breeds. Its the same thing with niggers. A race is causing more problems than others. Sure its not all of them but when they are doing the highest amount of crime for that year, it becomes and issue.

A breed that white Americans came up with, to guard the family and house, an incredibly loyal breed with a strong and stout disposition.

Then came foreigners who abused the breed into its current state.

Go fuck yourself.

Don't worry, man. Dogs tend to take after their owners. If you aren't a completely fucked up psycho, your dog will turn out fine.
Just be careful if your dog shows a particularly strong protective streak. If he does you need to get some dedicated training in as soon as possible, because even the nicest dogs can go batshit crazy when they think their owner/territory/possession is threatened.

Think about it like this then:

You have a bucket of water. It was pure and clean until someone else came over, mistook it for some piss bucket and released themself in it. Even if you sat there and filtered and filtered…there would still be piss in that water. Its forever tainted.

The most logical thing you can do is to cut your losses, learn from mistakes and remake what you have lost. It may have been great once, doesnt mean you can change it back. Sometimes you need to take something else and make it your symbol since the last is destroyed. Out of the ashes arises new things, better and bolder with reforged ideas and ideals.

This is what I dont get. People try to hold on to the scraps of the dead and destroyed instead of trying to make something better. People sure love the third reich and want there to be another. But Its not going to be the same, even if you tried to do everything exactly the same it wont be. Times change and so must you. It would be bad even if you did remake it because the reich had issues it needed to correct. Instead of bitching about something that now is shit, make something that isnt and is an improvement.

You complete retards. This type of legislation should be held in the same regard as gun control. They are banning effective breeds for self defense - This is just the first wave of breeds.

If of handle these breeds with the respect they deserve and leadership they need, they are a fearless force multiplier that would happily die to protect you. Try that with your faggy shit-zu.

These dogs attack people at a lower rate than other breeds. The only problem is, they are MUCH better at that than other breeds.

You complete retards. This type of legislation should be held in the same regard as gun control. They are banning *effective* breeds for self defense - This is just the first wave of breeds.

If of handle these breeds with the respect they deserve and leadership they need, they are a fearless force multiplier that would happily die to protect you. Try that with your faggy shit-zu.

These dogs attack people at a lower rate than other breeds. The only problem is, they are MUCH better at that than other breeds.

There's more than one bucket, some buckets still have clean water in them. The government of cuckistanada is using some piss buckets to take away the clean buckets of water from upstanding citizens.

Spoken like a liberal cultural Marxist.

Go fuck yourself.

I guess the only good thing out of niggers and other assorted mystery meat owning pit bulls is that their dogs routinely kill their children.

Nothing really makes me laugh more than seeing a weeping Shaneequa on TV carry on about how good the neglected murder dog was to her 'keeds.

Other than that, it sucks for responsible (white) dog owners who do love the breed… But until they're no longer associated with ghetto trash wanting a "gangsta dog", then this is necessary.

That theory really doesnt work out as such since its a living breed and isnt really used as a self defense thing since that requires time, money and training…a thing most owners do not have. Now if training dogs for self defense was the norm then sure, you would have a point. As it stands though you dont. Most people get dogs "for defense" meaning they get the dog and hope to fuck it attacks anything that comes inside. Thats very iffy. People rely on its territorial instincts but thats a bad way to go about it. If dogs operate like that they will not be biased. They wont think "hey, is this faggot wearing a mask or holding a weapon? If so I better get this cunt" They will just tear the ass of anything that doesnt smell like you. So really you could debate that your weapon is a loose one that can go off on anything and you are at fault for having such shitty responsibility. If you had that argument you would need to force every dog owner to be licensed to have one since every dog would be labeled as a "self defense" device of some sort.

They arent labeled as self defense for a reason. They just happen to help in that regard but are not reliable.

How am I a marxist. Im not saying that you must give up all your rights or any retarded shit. Im stating that a breed that is now garbage due to all sorts of variables should not be held up to tradition or other such nonsense. Its utterly illogical. Find a new fucking breed. There are fucking plenty. Golden Retrievers are pretty fucking solid. Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog kingdom.

You're a fucking idiot. My sister and her husband have a pit bull. The dog is one of the most loyal and nicest dogs I have met. The issue lies within the fact that the dog is molded by its owner, not the dog. Fuckers should know how to handle a dog before taking on a hard breed.

This. I've been having fun triggering lefties who oppose this ban by using their shitty gun control arguments against them.

They hate it.

Learn how averages work. Not every single dog is going to attack you. Its just more likely.

Its funny how much pitbull owners are like liberals, they go into absolute melt down when confronted with the reality about their pets vishes nature

ESL much?

Thats true. I had people go bat shit crazy on social media due to me telling them how pitbulls are a more violent breed…which i backed up with facts.

Its usually women though. For some reason women just care about the most worthless shit and think it has good in it. Its that kind of ignorance that gets society fucked over.

you mad lefty?

You must be new here.

Last bump before every child with an internet connection finds this thread to shitpost. It was a good thread.

You must be new here.

But my neighbor has a friendly nigger!

these statistics sound an awful lot like another "breed"

Would you be as kind to pose the link you found that at so I can read that? The thing I found was pretty fucking small and not near damning enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Pit_Bull_Terrier

cdc.gov/HomeandRecreationalSafety/images/dogbreeds-a.pdf is the sauce

Thank you.

You assume r-types are in control.

Their masters are k-types too, they just want to be the ONLY k-types.

horses are so based tbh, they are usually smug as fuck when they smash some shit up as well

pit bulls were bred by drunken cowboys and gold miners in the american west out of american bulldogs as exclusively fighting dogs, the breed was at its high point in the 1920s but its completely degraded now, they weren't bred for intellect like dobies or shepards were, they were bred by drunken cowboys who were in for the short term

Pit bulls are genetically programmed to be aggressive, bred to kill.

The real question is why the left doesn't ban assault apes.

this

anyone who owns a pitbull for anything other than guarding is some idiot who is compensating by buying a fighting breed for intimidation purposes. white liberals add a caveat to this by whining about discrimination when somebody shows concern for their neighborhood safety when they have their dogs running free

All while saying you want to send niggers back to Africa and ban hard drugs.

Here's the thing, you don't have to ban, and you don't have to register specific breeds as dangerous animals.
Here's how you take care of the problem:
Require all cats and dogs to be chipped. this is already required
Kill all dogs that aren't chipped.
Kill all loose, aggressive dogs. Scan and record owner information if it's chipped.
If a dog attacks someone outside of the defense of a person, the dog gets killed, and the owner gets charged with assault.
If the dog kills someone, the owner gets charged with murder and the dog gets killed. No exceptions.
If someone has a history of aggressive dogs (lets say 3 strikes), they get slapped with a hefty fine and misdemeanor.
Mandatory leash use outside of a person's private property (including businesses), or the dog gets killed on site.

If you want to defend your family, a dog isn't the answer.
Get guns, and git gud.

Relevant Texas News:
archive.is/DR5tk
archive.is/Qn1BE

This. The breed was bred for aggression. One's currently owned can be grandfathered in, but new acquisition should be banned.

All of the people saying it has everything to do with the dogs being raised by niggers and nothing to do with breed sound like race denying leftists.

Get funz, not dog is dildonic, user. Why not both? My wife doesn't answer the door with a gun, but the dog is there. If someone tries to power in, they get to play with the pooch until the nearest firearm is acquired.

Remember, user, big breeds aren't meant for everyone. If you are too fatass to run with it a couple times a week, give it a pass.

Also, dogs key off your feelings and react accordingly. If you are generally stoic, have solid impulse control, and can establish alpha, the bullys are incredibly even tempered. They need a leader to follow. They will literally kill themselves to please and protect their master. If they have no leader, they assume they are it, and will pursue their own ideas and expect the betas living with them to follow. Dogs have stupid ideas.

If you are some emotional basket case that has zero control of your feelings, and let them rule your life, you'll have a neurotic 70lb monster in your house. (I wonder why lefties hate them…).

Lefties love kick-a-poodles and Chihuahuas, because they have ZERO ledership skills and their fee-fees are at the wheel. Notice how those dogs are a mess, and generally growl at/bite everyone - Happens constantly. But with punt-dogs, it does no damage, so it is way underreported.

Would I let my child near something like this? Hell, my children are WAY safer with the pooch around. No pedo in their right mind would go after a kid with this thing at their side.

Here's why you fucking degen.

fatalpitbullattacks.com

I like this, make people responsible for their animals.
don't know of anywhere that all pets have to be microchipped though.. certainly not where i am in murica

Most major cities require pets to be registered, which includes chipping.
Most good animal shelters won't let you leave with an animal without it being chipped.

Chipping pets is brilliant, you faggot. Of course that will make us safer! Why not go for traceable ammunition with an ID on every slug? I mean, its [current year] and (((we))) want people to be responsible and accountable, right? OOOh I know, let's start a registry!

I think your toaster needs a bath.

That's all the deaths in a decade, user. 20 or so a year in a country of well over 300 million. Banning pools would save many more lives than banning dogs.

We should chip people too while we're at it. That way if you commit a crime or do something antisocial we can hold your bank responsible, and the banks will quickly find it's not in their interest to own unruly kinds of goyim, just docile ones like Japanese and Koreans.

only pound puppies here get chipped

No it's just Manitoba, you faggot

if they ban pitbulls, they'll ban other attack/guard dogs too

Sounds to me like this thread has been infiltrated by liberals, are you afraid of guns too you fucking cowardly morons?

Morons, absolute morons, I thought summer was over.

shouldn't ban them just make their owners responsible imo

Owners are already responsible. If your dog harms anyoneone via negligence/lack of training/off-leash/whatever - You get sued into the stone age.

How do they find who owns the dog without a chip? Ever hear of a goddam collar and dog tag?

Owners are responsible for their pets. That's never not been the case.

Pitbulls are like niggers. No master / father, they end up as horrible violent time bombs. Train them well and you have a pet that can be used as a weapon.

That said, I'd ban both for the same reason.

But leftists are not responsible for their immigrants. I'm sensing a double standard.

They're too afraid to get close to a dog, so they might as well find it long distance with a computer.

once again let's let niggers ruin something for everyone.

Why is every Holla Forums headline an exaggeration?

The violence of niggers is not why they're a problem; most of it is inflicted on other niggers anyway. The reason they're a problem is that they're another group of hominids and they compete for resources with us.

Leftist proles don't own immigrants in any meaningful way. Nobody outside the federal government has voted for or against immigration. The whole reason the government doesn't use referenda for that kind of thing is they know the public would reject the state's agenda.

Reminder that dogs used to be nothing but wild animals before humans tamed them.
Maybe we need to restrict dogs to humans only.

totally anecdotal here but here goes
does this sound right?
seems like people should be forced to take more responsibility for their animals

Guess what else niggers like?

GUNS

It sounds like your girlfriend failed to press charges.

She could have sued, too. Dog bites are most often handled in civil court, though many states have criminal statutes as well.

Just like a gun, large breeds are a tool. If you don't care abut being responsible, you won't be. There's no good way to separate the responsible from the imbeciles. Same can be said about cars/kids/etc.

Personal story:
First got the pooch, thought I had things in order. Loves people, hates animals. If I saw another person walking dog, I'd avoid or move off to the side and have it sit until they passed, until I could finish putting the training work in.

Well, here comes an off-leash dog. Fuuuuug. Stray comes right in and takes a shot at the champ. Stray gets chomped, and I have to extract this mess. Surprised at first, I had to take a moment to put my feelz or horror and terror away to get down to the work of extracting that idiot stray while keeping my hands out of the machinery. It wasn't pleasant, but my pooch didn't tar or shake the stray, it was just looking for the tap out, I assume to defend me. Not good.

So I got good. Continued training, I started carrying mailman mace (boo-boo eyes would be preferable to what the other options are, and I honestly don't want anyone's pet permanently damaged). I've run into a couple strays since. Some take a look at the champ and realize they aren't ready for a title match, the rest, I get in front of my dog, fuss at it in a loud low voice, and ready the mace. My pooch watches me take the lead now and handle the threat - He's gained trust and respect that I have things handled and follows my lead. (I don't carry while walking the dog, as two-legged threats would rather pass up the nut with the 'monster' on the leash and find the oblivious jogger with headphones)

The dog made me better. Dogs aren't like people. Handled properly, they really have the best qualities of humanity - Respect, love, trust, and loyalty.

If you think I am full of shit, take someone who 'loves' you and your dog and stuff them both in a closet for no reason and lock the door.

Wait an hour or two.

Now open the door and note which one is happy to see you.

see how retarded you are, faggot? i know this has been said a millions times already, but pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.

what about banning niggers instead

Niggers perfectly know what the laws are and actively break them, dogs don't know that, they do what their owners teach them.

But it's just best to ban dogs, let's ban guns as well, I heard niggers use those to shoot each other, can't let anyone irresponsible use them, right?

they are totally the niggers of dogs, just look at the statistics

dunno wasn't there.. she didn't get that fucked up though. that lady should never be allowed to own another dog imo especially if this was the second time this happened

Then how about fixing the problem, instead of just banning it, how about doing something? Instead of letting bad owners ruin it for everyone.

exactly what we've been suggesting. make the owners face extreme punishment if their poorly trained animals mame or kill somebody (obviously not on their property).. did you even read the fucking thread?

Are you a white girl?
#WhiteGirlsFuckDogs

I've said it before and it bears repeating because you're too stupid to know the difference:

Just like a gun, a toddler, and a welfare safety net; a pitbull in the hands of a nigger becomes deadly.

In the hands of white people, all things are drastically improved. A gun is a tool of self-defense or hunting, a welfare safety net is a temporary need if something bad happens, a toddler grows to be a productive member of society, and a pitbull is a loyal member of the family.

Sorry you hate dogs, Ahmed, but gb2 >>>/islam/

ok so find the owners and arrest them. then kill the dog(s)
i never said we should ban dogs you fucking retard.
never said this either. how am i supposed to protect myself from a nigger or a pitbull? go back to /k/

By calling pitbulls the niggers of dogs you're pretty much making it sound like you're pinning the blame on them, you fucking moron.

Pitbulls are popular among sub-humans. Sub-humans make terrible pet owners. Terrible pet owners make terrible pets. Pitbulls are more terrible on average because of this.

If wiener dogs were popular among sub-humans, you'd all be crying 'wiener dogs are niggers of dogs' right now.

I think something to note about pitbulls before any more people shitpost ignorantly is that their rate of aggression towards people and the accounts of attacks is pretty par for the course for most breeds of dogs. They were bred for animal aggression and to fuck up other dogs, not people. It's why they're called a bully breed, they start shit with other dogs by nature. Small dogs like chiwawas are actually have the most recorded incidents of biting people, it's just they don't possess the lethality of a pitbull. A chiwawa cannot tear your throat out unless you let it. On the other, a pitbull with a bad attitude will absolutely push your shit in. Here is an hour long documentary that will inform you about pitbulls for better than I ever could. There's niggers in the documentary

Didn't emb it

youtube.com/watch?v=LI_OJe7wv6s

My uncle has a pit bull and he uses her for bird hunting. She's a big baby scared of their comparatively tiny Brittany but in the field she does great, follows directions and everything.
She was also trained young, but dogs are individuals, folks. There can be faggot/cuck/ dogs just like there can be faggot/cuck whites.

well.. the statistics are pretty similar to nigger statistics

They're dangerous nigger tier dogs that should be banned in the U.S. as well.

Yeah, grandfather in your precious family pet but fuck having anymore of them bred and sold. And I'll add in ending ownership of exotic pets like tigers and lions would be a good idea too. Too many tards in the mix and there's no point other than it being a vanity/status symbol.

Then it obviously wasn't that big of a deal. consequences exist for bad dog owners, and your girlfriend didn't feel strongly enough to enact those consequences.

There are a lot of things that kill more than 20 people a year. What else can we ban? Guns and pools are obviously going to have to be got rid of, they're simply too dangerous.

Guns and pools aren't able to attack me of their own volition.

And yet they're still far more deadly than these horrifically dangerous assault dogs that are literally holocausting American children. Why don't you want to stop the carnage?

They're shit animals who deserve to be holocausted.

If danger and minuscule death counts are your justification for banning pit bulls, why not also ban everything else that kills at least 20 people a year?

Guns are evil death totems and they must be melted down to save the children.

See that's just it, comparing a animal to a item is a pretty darn big false equivalence.

Jesus, it's like you actually want the world to be the shithole you imagine.

The pitbull idf is VERY sensitive.

Pools kill ten people every day. Pit bulls kill ten people every six months. If a nonessential unthinking thing is that much more dangerous than an animal with its own will, there's no way it can be allowed to exist in a sane society.

Do you know what a false equivalence is?

Rotties, another nigger breed.

While this is true, the problem with pits is the random aggressive streak. Most other dogs have things that trigger them to violence, normally territorial or food disputes. Some do attack everything they see for no reason, but those types of dogs can be accounted for. Pits however have this thing they do where they'll be completely loving and calm one minute, and mauling you the next with no provocation or warning. I believe it's actually a terrier trait, but most terriers are small enough for it not to be an issue.

Rottweilers and pit bulls were bred by white people. Niggers don't domesticate animals on their own. Calling any breed of dog a "nigger breed" is like calling America a "nigger country" or saying we should abandon Europe because it's for Muslims now.

Yep, and that's the problem when a dog is 50-75 pounds.

Fucking this. Pitbulls are literally South Africa tier. Canada did a good thing for once.

To anyone making the dog/gun comparison, you're all fucking stupid. Dogs, being intelligent living creatures can act independently of their owner, against the owners will. How do you faggots claim that nature has a huge impact on niggers - that it's part of the breed for them to seek gibs, but say that dogs are completely dependent on nurture? Dogs, just as much as humans rely heavily on what their genetic code tells them to do. There are genetic predispositions in humans for crime, intelligence, addiction, and homosexuality, but you faggots think that a dog breed doesn't have a genetic predisposition for becoming aggressive with little or no provocation? That's liberal tier doublethink.

Why not just make it illegal for niggers to own guns or dogs?

Look Rastus, pit bulls are as genetically flawed as yourself.

BAN ASSAULT POOLS

ITT:
Shills shilling that pit bull attacks aren't equal to other dogs, despite total death count not even reaching four digits. Thus, we must ban the shills

Oh fool that you are do you not know guns can come alive and attack police officers all by themselves with no human even being present! A gun and a dog are all but the same thing its almost not worth using different words for them, in fact from here on out I propose on behave of the entire pitbull IDF the community now adopts the word "dugns" thank you!

I'm not saying that's a bad idea, but it doesn't solve the nature vs nurture argument for pits. I firmly believe that nature plays a much, much larger role in how a creature is going to turn out than nurture does. Regardless of training, a pit has aggressive tendencies that isn't found in most other breeds, and that makes them more dangerous for any type of owner - skilled or lazy.

Wew, just the sort of friendly beast I'd love to have around while my 8-year-old rides her bicycle through the neighborhood.

That's not true, though. They're not particularly good guard dogs because they're not very aggressive. They're just good fighters when they're riled up.

Pitbulls are a religion of peace!

also she felt sorry for the lady having her dog killed methinks

How dare you! Where do you get this idea the neighborhood is just for us humans, do you not even know its the current year all living creatures deserve and are entitled to equal rights. Men, dogs and swimming pools all living things exactly equal with no differences between them living a life of harmony. Only a bigot would have a problem with our utopia.

/an/on here, I'll be honest I didn't read the whole thread but I notice whenever pit bulls come up, there's is a lot of myths, controversy, and confusion. So I'm going to try to do a quick history lesson on pit bulls.

Bull baiting, along with dog fighting and other blood sports, first started in England with mutts that were called Bull Terriers. After some time, an actual breed with breed standards came out from Bull Terriers, also called Bull Terriers. The Bull Terrier breeder association renamed their dogs to Starrofdshire (where they originated) Bull Terriers to distinguish them from the Bull terrier mutts. From there, the StaffBull was brought to America, where it created the breed American Pit Bull Terrier. At first, the American Pit Bull Terrier was recognized under the AKC, but after some time, the AKC decided to change the name APBT to American Staffordshire terrier, as they thought the name 'Pit Bull' was basically too offensive, and didn't want to be associated with the dog fighting. APBT breeders were given some time to accept the change or leave the AKC. After the change was grand-fathered in, any breeders that refused the name change were basically kicked out of the AKC (there was a few year period where the AKC allowed APBTs to be registered as AmStaffs again, but was closed after a few years, making everything very confusing). APBT breeders then moved to the UKC or ABDA which allowed APBTs. Now, to make things even more confusing, the AKC allows cross-registration of AmStaffs to UKC/ABDA APBTs. Meaning, an AKC AmStaff can also be an American Pit Bull Terrier. This is considered a colossal fuck up because once the APBT broke into the APBT and AmStaff, they became rather different dogs in terms of standard.

So that leaves us with 3 major 'pit bull type' breeds, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier, and the American Pit Bull Terrier. Sometimes the American Bully is also added, despite not being a recognized dog breed in any respectable kennel club, and the American Bulldog, even though the American Bulldog is not a pit bull type but in fact a molosser type dog. But bull is in the name and it's a big scary dog so who cares. To further add to the confusion, the mutt dogs that ended up also being their own breed that created all of the pit bull type dogs, the Bull Terrier, is not included in pit bull types even though they are a rather dog aggressive breed.

So now that we have defined 'pit bull types', let's look at what is called a pit bull;
Pit bull checklists like in pic related are most commonly used in areas of BSL to identify what is a pit bull. The only problem is, the checklist is incredibly vague. It would legally include Labs, Boxers, and even standard Poodles. The term pit bull easily covers 60 or more breeds, and all of their mixes. Because of this, just about any dog can be considered a pit bull. So calling a dog a pit bull is about as detailed as calling a dog a hound dog, and about as accurate, too.

The Pit bull type dogs and the Bull terrier are prone to dog aggression. That does not mean they will absolutely be dog aggressive, but that measures must be taken to ensure they are well socialized with other dogs, or accept that they can not be around other dogs. The pit bull types (not including the Bull Terrier) are, in their standard, very people orientated and extremely friendly to strangers. If they show anything to people besides friendliness, they are disqualified. As a group, all terriers are prone to have a prey drive, but with pit bull types, it can vary greatly from dog to dog, to having no interest whatsoever to wanting to catch every squirrel it sees.

That's the issue, though. What gets them riled up can be something as small as picking your nose, and it's something that most owners can't account for.

I was at a PetsMart yesterday, and there was a lady in who had a dog who was most likely half pit (it had the wide snout and broad shoulders). It sat there perfectly calm with 5 or 6 other people (some with their dogs) in line to check out. Me, my wife, and my son walk up to the register and the dog goes berserk trying to attack my son. The lady holding him had this shocked/stunned look on her face - the type you get when something you never expected to happen happens. It scared my son (who is 5) enough that he moved to stand behind me. We were buying some deadwood for our snakes terrarium, so I had a weapon on hand, if he had attacked. Eventually it got to the point where the lady at the register called someone to open another register, and as soon as we were out of sight the dog calmed down.

It's anecdotal, but it's the type of stories I hear about pit bulls regularly. If you had a wolf that you raised it from a pup, but it mauled someone, would you be totally surprised? Same thing applies to a pit.

Put bulls are fighting dogs. Having one basically almost makes you armed, as a pitbull can cause SERIOUS damage to anyone who threatens his master.

Plebs.

My last dog was an English Sheepdog. Very friendly except toward strange men and all children, he'd just walk up and nip little kids in the face unprovoked. That doesn't mean the breed is all bad, but some dogs have issues.

That's a big doggo.

continued
However, as I mentioned earlier, a lot of breeds and mixes can be considered pit bulls. Pit bull is not a breed, but an umbrella term. so the breeders breeding these 'pits' are not breeding to any standard, do not know about the dog's lines, and in most cases, do not know or care about the temperament of their dogs. Yet, they tote them as very friendly animals, even saying they are very friendly to dogs with no prior socialization. Then they sell these dogs off to unknowing people who are expecting this easy, low energy, beginner dog or simply just don't plan to put any effort into it. Which brings me to my next point;

Breed shows to not be as big of a factor in bites and deadly maulings as much as the media portrays. Factors include things like not being fixed, being an outdoor dog, not being supervised, and not having any form of training. Of course, correlation =/= causation. For example, I doubt the outdoors makes a dog aggressive. But maybe if a dog was kept outdoors away from the family inside, it wasn't being properly socialized, or may be out there to act as a guard dog. Most dog attacks also happen in areas of low income. The media likes to call everything pit bulls when it comes to attacks, because it has been shown that articles with pit bull in the title gets more attention than those with another breed or just dog. Some stations even go as far as mislabling dog breeds and even changing the story to sound worse than it actually is. The pit bull craze happened at the same time when cops began really cracking down on dog fighting rings, and associating pit bulls with gambling, drugs, fighting, niggers, and other bad stuff fueled fear, which news stories live off of. For example, the attack that caused the kneejerk reaction to ban pits in Montreal was actually a Boxer, which is not only a pit bull type dog, but not even a bully breed.

So why didn't they ban Boxers? Well firstly, it would create a huge outrage. Boxers are not fear mongered as pit bulls, and as a result would cause outrage. Second, a boxer is a boxer, and that is it - only boxers could be affected. However, with the umbrella term 'pit bull', more dogs can be considered pits. Boxers, labs, rhodesian ridgebacks, vizslas, etc. They want to affect as many dogs as possible. This means more money in fines, as people have to pay a price for their existing dog and then a fine for every rule they may break. This means higher taxes under the veil to pay more ACO and afford all the euthanasia. There will also be less tax cuts for the local dog shelters and rescues, which will save montreal a lot of money; the rescues usually get tax breaks based on doing deeds for the community (like taking in dogs and adopting them out) but if they are required the euthanize a large portion of their stock, they will be absolutely fucked in the following years because it will show they are killing a huge sum as opposed to adopting them out. Also with this ban allows cops to actually enter anyone's home at any time with no warrant needed, to look for pit bulls.

They are trying to kill 2 birds with one stone here; I think, with all the feminism and BLM and shit, they want to imply that it can not possibly be the people that are the cause behind untrained dogs. They want to show that it's the dog's fault for someone not being able to handle it. It's very important to not anthropomorphize (humanize) animals; dogs are dogs, they are not capable of understanding laws, consequences, good vs evil, god, or any other human made concept. Secondly, they are taking away freedoms; To own an animal, to protect yourself or your belongings. In reality, it is 100% the owner's fault if they can not control what is honestly their property, and banning a kind of dog is not going to change the type of owners that let attacks happen, it will only change the type of dog that is doing them.

Of course, I'd not say that all pits are bad. But I'd not say all niggers are bad too. In fact, both of my childrens godfather is I'd say a black man, not a nigger, but I respect him but he shares a lot of the same values I do, and he's probably the only person outside of my immediate family I actually trust to love and raise my children as I would.

But as the argument stands, just because there's one negro I trust and enjoy being around, it doesn't mean that we should have so many of them running around.

Good. All pitbulls should be banned and shot. They're a degenerate breed for degenerate people.

This is what Pit bull IDF actually believes

Aaaaaaall that useless crap and 0 sources, citations or studies that disprove the statistics that pit bulls are an aggressive breed.

I think they get paid by the word.

That's a shame. I can see why, though, pitbulls are a damned aggressive and strong breed that can cause a whole lot of damage if not properly trained. Check out the liveleak video of a pitbull that ripped the face and scalp off an old lady in her own home, it's pretty gruesome and shows you how dangerous the breed can be.

I think the main problem is strays, people who buy them for dogfights and people who think pitbulls are just "dogs" that don't need any special treatment, and the latter is a fairly common thing. People buy dogs or get dogs from friends and don't learn about the breed. Pitbulls are a really high-maintenance breed. You don't just buy one and then go for walks with it. You have to train it and discpline it. Make it know who's the master, and to always obey. Like, you wouldn't buy a wolf and expect it to just be tame and nice, right. You have to train it. Same thing with pitbulls, to a lesser extent than a wolf, but you get my point.

Ban assault dogs.
Because it's 2016.

pitbulls are canine niggers … exterminate them.

Personally, I'd make it so that every person who wants to own a dog (or a cat for that matter) has to apply for a canine license - meet certain requirements (like enough money to care for it, enough yard space - yes, that means no apartment dogs) etc.

Wanna talk about dog stats, talk about pets that get abandoned:

The number is fucking depressing, just because some cunt kid complained enough or some nigger wanted to look badass.

It sticks.

You asked for it
avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Documents/dog_bite_risk_and_prevention_bgnd.pdf
akc.org/dog-breeds/american-staffordshire-terrier/detail/
akc.org/dog-breeds/staffordshire-bull-terrier/

Hopefully I didn't add any links I would have to explain.

apbtconformation.com/adbastandard.html
ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/Breeds/Terrier/AmericanPitBullTerrier
duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/P/PitBull.aspx
genome.cshlp.org/content/15/12/1706.full.html
animalfarmfoundation.org/files/5F._Beyond_Breed.pdf
nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-killed-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-room-police-article-1.1065711
wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/lake-worth/5-year-old-bitten-by-labrador-recovering-says-her-pit-bull-saved-her-from-being-seriously-injured
9news.com/news/article/65161/222/Boy-attacked-by-Labrador-Retriever
abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/girl-injured-when-familys-labrador-attacks
centralmaine.com/2012/06/05/pet-dog-killed-by-owners-after-it-attacks-young-girl_2012-06-04/
kimt.com/2014/03/18/one-dog-dead-following-third-dog-attack-of-the-week/
sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/scd-familys-shock-as-pet-labrador-attacks-baby-son/319679/
guardianlv.com/2014/02/4-year-old-girl-mauled-to-death-by-multiple-dogs/

henleystandard.co.uk/news/news.php?id=1295350
nbc12.com/story/21752552/chesterfield-woman-hospitalized-after-golden-retriever-attack
articles.latimes.com/2002/dec/17/nation/na-maul17
kptv.com/story/21313261/pack-of-chihuahuas-attack-little-girl
komonews.com/news/local/Vicious-Chihuahua-terrorizing-Wenatchee-children--202433621.html
nbcnews.com/id/10652469/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/pack-angry-chihuahuas-attacks-police-officer/#.VhAkEGvovyQ
newsiclenews.blogspot.com/2013/04/yorkshire-terrier-attack-on-boy-9.html
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/publications/230603563_Pit Bull Placebo.pdf
aspca.org/
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/tinymce/NCRC Commentary_Voith et al Inter-observer Reliability.pdf
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/tinymce/How long before we discard visual breed identification_1.pdf
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/tinymce/Voith AVMA.pdf
dogbitelaw.com/images/pdf/Dog_Attacks_1982-2006_Clifton.pdf
%20Relevance%20of%20Breed%20in%20Selecting%20a%20Companion%20Dog.pdf
Hopefully I'll only need one more

Last one ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20183478
nydailynews.com/news/crime/idaho-shoots-kills-adorable-black-lab-named-arfee-article-1.1862334
cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/images/dogbreeds-a.pdf
appliedanimalbehaviour.com/article/S0168-1591(13)00292-X/abstract?cc=y=
atts.org/
theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/99jul/9907dogs.htm
dogwellnet.com/content/health-and-breeding/breeding/breeding-for-health/breeding-for-behavior/excerpts-from-dog-breeds-and-their-behavior-r290/
youtu.be/vbwMs7cjK0Y
1800petmeds.com/education-data/images/pit-bull-facts-myths.jpg
nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/publications/154426276_The

You can address the findings in before bringing up selected material. Which of your links are relevant?

All of them unfortunately. Why would I post irrelevant links?

Dogsbite.org is known biased, funded by Denver CO which makes money off of the pit bull fear. Of course a state that heavily bans pits wants pit bulls to be feared, and makes money in doing so.

Because links scare you and also is spam, I'm posting a blog that instead has the links to follow.

btoellner.typepad.com/kcdogblog/2010/03/the-truth-behind-dogsbiteorg.html

pitbulls are nigger dogs, good riddence

You are allowed to be ignorant, but you will not be applauded for it. I can't help you if you don't want to put in effort.

No I opened I like the wordpress CSS category bar ripoff

If you don't even bother reading, I literally can not help you. You seem to only read what I post here, but not believe it because you won't even read the sources I provided. I'm sorry I honestly can not make it easier for you.

This 'pit bulls are the problem' is really nigger mentality though, it floors me that Holla Forums is making excuses for niggers

But some of them aren't relevant. Some of them are media reports of the odd retriever attacking someone. It has already been established that dogs may attack regardless of breed. Not having followed the thread discredits you. Having spammed links without annotations also discredits you.

As that dogsbite document correlates well with , I don't believe your case. The blogpost you included is quite poor.

The idea was that those headlines were never heard of, which I had mentioned with the media. A few were originally labeled as pit bull, including a dachshund that I don't think I added in there.

Dogsbite.org creates something out of nothing, and make sweeping statements. If you actually read any links, you would know that pit bull is a broad term and often misidentified. If you didn't read the links, you wouldn't understand how that could play a part. You must have not read the research in which found a dog bred even a few generations outside of a personality trait makes the trait nearly disappear if not completely vanish, or the ones that showed that breed did not have a factor but instead neutering and being tethered did. Cherry picking or didn't read, either way it's not going well for you. I added a blog because you seemed to really dislike links, now you're changing your tune or simply trying to discredit me when I was only trying to cater to you.

In fact, near all of the links you provided are completely irrelevant. Some even 404.

Last year 360 fatal attacks by dogs. 82% were done by pitbulls.

So….why ban them

again?dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php

No, your links are completely irrelevant, and you have so far written nothing pertinent to the current discussion, in which it is well demonstrated that pit bull attacks are both extraordinarily frequent and unpredictable.

Alright buddy, I have, you won't read them, I can't force you to read them. I'm sorry you chose to be dumb

Same as above, but also the one that 404'd was just the CDC; you'd have to scroll to the bottom to see that their source is simply news headlines, that's all. In another link there was information about how media likes to spin stories (because that never happens) and calls dogs pit bulls for the attention, and another one that shows dog 'experts', cops, aco and shelter workers all guessing dogs on shit accuracy.

I can spoon feed you with sources, but you will have to make the connections if you have a few brain cells to rub together

Prove that pit bull attacks are not extraordinarily frequent and unpredictable.

Do I answer that by saying pit bull includes over 60 breeds whereas it is compared to a single breed of labrador or gsd? Or do I say that the actual pit bull breeds like the APBT and American Staffordshire Terrier?

animalfarmfoundation.org/pages/Multimedia-Infographics

nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/research-library/dog-bite-related-fatalities-literature-review

And as for the second statement, do I prove the breed's integrity, or the actual cause behind dog bites?
These links were all links I already linked, excluding one I found with pictures.

Pictures related, they are all 'pit bulls' but only roughly 8-9 (if we are including American Bulldgogs) are actually pit bull type breeds/mixes.

And they say the Pitbull IDF isn't real.

gas the nigger dogs

Yes, because is much more helpful and informative.

Pit bull bans help the niggers, it alleviates them from all responsibility. Nigger apologists ITT

At least read the shit you're supplying as proof of the Dogocaust.

On what scale is 20-30 fatal attacks a year in a country of over 300 million "extraordinarily frequent?"

I miswrote: you ought to prove that pit bull attacks are not extraordinarily wounding and fatal.

From your AVMA first link:

From dogsbite:

Thus breed misidentification does not disprove pit bulls being an exception.

REMEMBER PBIDF IS REAL

Post YFW pitbull owners will defend their dogs eating their own babies

Can you prove dogsbite is anything other than a biased blog? It has numbers from CDC and everything else is just pulled out of an old woman's ass. I'll use your example as an example;

Pit bull category should be split in 60 ways for the roughly 60 different breeds it actually represents. Pit bull types alone already are 4 different breeds without the misidetification, 5 if we are including the Bull terrier which should be defined as a pit bull type but is not. Misidetification doesn't just include bully breeds but hounds, retreivers, gundogs and such. So how would those numbers compare if we split it 60 ways? Do we give every mutt their own category, or are they all sloshed together with mutts?

If your argument here is simply the news reports pit bulls and that's what you want to believe in, you can be willfully ignorant if you want. If it doesn't concern you what those dogs actually are, then that's your deal, but it doesn't make you right, it makes you willfully ignorant. It seems like all you care about is what the jews like to spoon feed you.

I like how you change your goal posts with another illogical fallacy. That might be the most illogical fallacies I've seen in a single sentence.

because more than half of maulings and death are by pit bulls. It's elementary.

If you were unable to figure it out, the fallacy is negative proof or evidence of absence, also known as proving non-existence.

seriously PBIDF..

Skip to a few minutes in. This is how the typical inner citty nigbull acts. And how a nigger walks a dog.

It doesn't qualify as goal post shifting as I've already admitted early that GSD is the most frequent biter. I did miswrite and it does you no credit that you did not notice that I was contradicting myself.

But now it seems you are rejecting your own material, the AMVA, which stated that pit types were responsible for 42% of deaths in a given time period.

dogsbite is certainly interesting and justifies a serious attempt at disproval. There is empirical evidence of a difference between the attacks of common dog breeds and baiting breeds in that, as I've said before, a retriever never needed 3 gunshot wounds to release its victim.

poor man's dog whisperer?

After I actually watched the video, that guy did a really good job controlling the dog. But the lardass owners had no idea how to keep that animal under control on their own.

You shifted your claim, that's moving goal posts

qcc.cuny.edu/socialsciences/ppecorino/phil_of_religion_text/CHAPTER_5_ARGUMENTS_EXPERIENCE/Burden-of-Proof.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

What am I rejecting?
You couldn't prove dogbites is anything but a blog, so why should anyone take that into consideration when so many reputable research groups have already taken a lot of time to study pit bulls and dog attacks? Why should I have to keep proving myself when you can't give me one research article or paper to claim that pit bulls are more dangerous than any other breed of dog?

Also you keep adding more fallacies.

LOLO in the comments of this park mauling, PIDF writes:

zak villarreal 2 weeks ago

Look, you are simply an idiot. You are constantly fucking up. Now for example you provide links about burden of proof, but don't use it in any way to explain how I made an error.

You gave proof of this, using that AMVA paper.

I approve this video. Also a fun anti-pitbull song

Pitbulls are fucking god awful dogs
They're ugly as fuck and they're to strong for their own good with most owners, because they're commonly owned by niggers and gang members because they're strong dogs
This is why they were banned, because Pitbull owners are so fucking incapable of raising the dog properly, it goes rabid and attacks a little kid in the street and rips the kids neck off
I hate them as dogs because they're ugly but most people are just scared of them, which is fair enough

I'm not the one spilling fallacy out of my ass and posting fucking blogs as reputable sources. At least I gave my argument and sources, you've provided nothing towards proving your point

It has been demonstrated by the wikipedia page and dogsbite through media reporting that pit bulls inflict grievous wounds when attacking at a rate much higher than other breeds. Your case study, from the AMVA, also highlights that nearly half of attack fatalities are from pit bull types.

The burden is now on you to show that pit bulls are no greater risk than any other breed. This is not burden of proof shifting. I also note that in this new post you have made no attempt to prove that I committed a logical fallacy.

If you link without analysing one more time, I'm going tell you that you are PIDF.

You must be retarded. You are either not reading a damn thing or are too retarded to understand what I have been saying this whole time. Pit bull isnt a breed, so why are you comparing them to breeds? Can you not understand why they are over-represented? Are you a failed abortion or just underage? Because that is what the source is explaining
Oh no you're going to call me a name, better go kill yourself for being unable to give an actual argument.

Holy hell, you just did it again after I warned you. It's almost like you don't know how to copy paste text. You just link dumped again. If you want your cite to be useful, you need to pull the paragraph you want out of it.

PIDF shills are real.

Niggers are actually this fucking dumb. It's not even that long.

There is not one single instance of you providing a link, the most useful ones being dense and many pages long, then citing a section of it for your case.

there are packs of like 50 of these nigbulls running wild in the abandoned parts of detriot, they regularly kill homeless people and kids

I have to spoon feed info to you, that must be why you like dogbites so much. Maybe if I put some words on a picture Facebook style you could understand. There is no rule that I have to chew information for you. It's fucking 3 pages, and not even a condensed 3 pages, you illiterate nigger.

Meanwhile you continue to provide nothing

Maybe you could write something in this thread for once that wouldn't get you flunked from a course.

IOW

Is circular reasoning and enough to discredit the AMVA.

AVMA*

implying PBIDF gets paid to read the links they spam long lists of

pitbull internet defense force literally exists

Everyone tries to claim there's some irony in racists against a pit-bull ban but they're ignoring why that is.

Also of note, they tacitly admit that nigs are their pets.

Pit bulls attack disproportionately because pit bulls are 60+ breeds. There can be more than one cause going on here. Yes, low income families and convicts are also more likely to have an aggressive dog, but it's not the sole reason for attacks. There are many factors in dog bites, but breed is not one of them.

You still have yet to post any proof of any of your claims besides your blog post.

Banning and fear mongering is a Jewish thing that makes money for jews, I think you might be JIDF false-flagging

It's all in dem 50 links nigga read a book nigga. Do i gots to spells it out for dey? Peace out.

You must be autistic!

Pitbulls are horrible guard dogs and they fucking bite their owners. Literally as useless as a 95lb chihuahua.

You want a guard dog? Get a Rottweiler, German Shepherd or a Doberman Pinscher. Pitbulls are just nigger accessories.

If that's true, it's an argument in favor of the dogs.

Now that I've done some reading independently, I take back what I said about GSD biting more commonly that PB.

1.usa.gov/1brVTBc
DOG BITE RATES AND BITING DOG BREEDS IN TEXAS, 1995-1997

2. Bite Rates by Breed
One out of every 40 Pit Bulls (2.5%) and about one out of 75 Chow Chows (1.4%)
generated a reported human bite each year (Table 29; Figure 7). One out of 100 Rottweilers
(1.0%) caused a reported bite, and less than one out of 250 German Shepherds (0.37%) bit a
human each year, not statistically different from the average for all dogs combined (0.53%).
Huskies, Dobermans, and Australian Shepherds had bite rates slightly lower than German
Shepherds but higher than Labrador Retrievers. Less than one in every 500 Labrador
Retrievers (0.15%) was associated with a reported bite each year. All other breeds examined
individually, including Poodles, Cocker Spaniels, and Dachshunds, had bite rates lower than
Labrador Retrievers.

Odds ratios for each of the five most commonly biting dog breeds versus all others
presented similar findings (Table 30). The odds of a Pit Bull in Bexar County causing a bite
were 5 times greater than the odds for all other breeds combined, at 4.9 to 1. Chow Chows
and Rottweilers also had odds ratios significantly greater than the average, at 2.9 to 1 and 1.8
to 1, respectively. The odds ratios for German Shepherds and Labrador Retrievers were
significantly lower than the average, at 0.67 to 1 and 0.26 to 1.

No point in subdividing the breed in this case as the population is known.

This.

Pitbulls are the breed of the ghetto nigger, and wigger. They don't even train them half the time.

Now don't get me wrong, I've met some lovely pitbulls in my day, that just run up and lick your face, but they have been known to just snap and attack random people, even their owners.

It's not just about the death count. According to the pdf posted pitbulls commit 106 'Attacks doing bodily harm' each year with the runner-up, Rottweilers, doing only 17.

Wrong pdf, meant this one

Thanks m8

just noticed my sick digits

Good. Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.

s-

this would save more people than banning nigger-tier dogs