Obstinate cmbative negress slaaped and dragged out of Uber

Tanelle Peppers, 30, said she had requested a ride from the San Fernando Valley to Hollywood when her driver started texting behind the wheel.

The man is seen in the video getting out of the car and going to Peppers' side to pull her out.

"Don't touch me," Peppers is heard yelling at the driver.

She said he charged at her, punched her and knocked off her prescription sunglasses.

Once she got out of the car, the driver ran over her sunglasses and he drove off.

Peppers reported the incident to Uber, and is hoping to get reimbursed for the ride, her medical bills and damaged property. She went to urgent care after the altercation.

archive.is/uu2jx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsvFLqfo1-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look how dumb she is

did you really expect better from a nigger?

when asked to leave someone else's property and you don't you're illegally trespassing.

OHH SHIIIEEET ITS LIKE SLAVERY 2.0 LORDDDDIIII

Sooner or later, these people have to go.

Ayo she ain't a real nigga

ayo gibs me summa dat moneh muhfugguh

For real though, why is it that bad? They will spin it in her favor either way. Though I see that email only on some vids on YouTube, so yea it might be fake.

What started this to begin with? Has the driver said anything?

What happened before the video.

FFS, learn to read.

Driver started texting while driving, bitch started to bitch, driver decided to kick her the fuck out.

As opposed to legally trespassing?

Naturally.

No this is retarded even from her point of view. Why the fuck did she not want to get out of the car if she felt unsafe?

Will squatting rights in other peoples car extend to everyone or just niggers?

She probably thinks white people have no authority to tell her to do anything.

Why do niggers do anything??? I know McDonalds is cancer, but go in a big city McDonalds one morning. I guarantee that some negress will come in freaked out way beyond anything reasonable about her Egg Mc Muffin having folded egg on it instead of round egg, and the mob will cheer her on…

These niggers have totally lost track of reality.

So the issue goes beyond the 'service' part of it, totally leaving the driver out of the story. She even admits it herself:
youtube.com/watch?v=KsvFLqfo1-I

And that is only the first minute of the vid.

Driver wins.

Shit, I realized this wasn't about the Uber incident. Nevertheless, negress acts like a negress and if the law isn't pozzed they'll get with the cop's side.

Fucking burger leftists are the worst kind of leftists, I swear.

Its really incredible, I'm almost awestruck - especially when, at the end, she finally relents.

Its obvious as fuck she was attempting to create a conflict scenario just to get attention, in a most pathetic fashion.

The only case she might have is if he was texting and driving. However, in CA:

Definitely need more info.

By law Its up to a panel of 5 to decide. And per code the panel must consist of 2 negroids, 1 butch dyke, 1 homosexual with a cuck beard and someone who's name contains the words gold, silver or ruby.

People who don't understand the bants around here should all be banned.

Yeah, some people (especially women, and especially black women) are on the ready to try ways of looking pathetic no one else tried before.

The left has memed being pathetic as the most exalted form of being.

The patience of the fucking white male is astounding.

this.
She was probably talking blm related shit to him prior to recording.

Just so you know my dear lurker, this is a slide thread.

Yeah i really wanna hear both sides of the story. I wouldnt have had as much patience as he did though.

Just tell her you're driving to the police station then. Is she going to want to go there?

Yes, black people are so dumb that even offers of free money are too puzzling for them.

nigger lottery

Sad.