Waterfox and other Fireforks

Features:

They will still maintain ALSA backend. Also compiled with various flags for speed and performance.

Share Fireforks that actually have difference from vanilla.

Tor, please.

the logo looks more like an autistic whale tbh.

I used waterfox on windows, but is it worth using over regular Firefox on Linux?

why though?

Since when do whales have feet, free Willy? You're off the Holla Forums logo commitee.

Icecat

Palememe

Is there any firefork that doesn't run like utter shite?

midori

opera

it's closer to safari

it's an offshoot of crome

Nope. See:

no. the you can't fork some complete bullshit and expect it to be any good

Pale Moon has stayed so close and true to the Firefox codebase that they forked from that at this point they're a more vanilla Firefox then current Firefox.

Waterfox
Palemoon
Icecat
Focus
Cyberfox

Even stock FF runs like dogshit. I use Chromium occasionally and MAN it is fucking fast. Makes me hate the state of Free software.

Fixed that for you, user.

Yes, it really does, because FF uses over 1GB of memory to have 4 non-flash, non-video, text and image-based tabs open and crashes daily with the normal adblock, NoScript, and tracking prevention extensions installed. If one tab hangs for some fucktarded browser-specific reason (e.g. page loads slow and resource-heavy in FF, fast and light in Chromium), usage will hit 4GB and just hang there. I still use it every day, and maybe use that botnet bullshit 5 times a month or so, but the stinky jewish nigger cock looks tasty by comparison to this garbage at times.

no love for iridium?

no JS
no cookies
no "referers"[sic]
no popups
still better than running pajeet and xXJosh$1337Xx's plugins though

fffffffuuuuuu

this

I gave it a try recently because I was finding too many sites to not play nice with Icecat (e.g. videos on Full30 would have no audio), and I decided to change things up.
On one hand I find it to work much better than Icecat or Pale Moon, but I have some big gripes about the interface that I don't think are worth it. I'll probably go back to a FF variant for most purposes (maybe back to Pale Moon), and leave Iridium as a backup in case something doesn't work.

i agree the ui needs time to get used to if you're coming from ff. it's much faster than ff though. try loading a long thread on 8ch with ff and then with iridium... on my machine ff shits itself for a few seconds and freezes. on iridium it works like a charm.

I tried, seems nice.

Where does Mozilla get it's 500 million dollars revenue from and what is it spent on actually?

have been using pale moon for about 2 weeks now and have no reason to go back to firefox. 10/10 would browse again

unusual, my chromium takes 30 seconds to connect to the internet, unlike furry moon

misplaced GNUtards who aren't even FSF, open sauce internet standards offices (i.e. google), Radio Free Asia, Centre-right Californian Capitalist Patricians, the RUST community, germany (probably)
RUST, billboards, taxes, employees & their insurance
if it's a donation, it's tax deductible, right?

it's the best choice for bloated but universally-compatible browsers in this day and age, only thing I see missing is a backup repo for firefox extensions that still work but aren't stored on the furry's website

Waterfox is a wonderful idea. De-googling FF makes it a not terrible browser. The problem is that the Mozilla project runs like shit by default, and you can't really fix that.

I've been using qutebrowser for a month now, and after getting used to the keys, I don't think I'll be going back.

You should read Mozilla's financial statements. It's publicly available for everybody to see.

WHY?
this one is completely uncalled for.

Furry Moon or nothing. These other shits are just rewraps, not forks. You're are still happily dancing to Google's piping down the path towards destruction by continuing to use Firefox OP.

I thought it was a human being breast fed by a fox...

You see weird things, user...

B-but Waterfox isn't a fork user.

Whats the general consensus on Brave? I don't know much about it, is it a fork of something?

It's a browser that blocks ads by default. Created by Brendan Eich who got booted from Mozilla for being omg a bigot!!!111!!1
You should make the switch. Support for it isn't great yet, but it'll become big. If has Bitcoin payments built in to support the sites you visit if you so wish.

Basically it's a better alternative to Chrome if you want or need Chrome but doesn't want to suck Google's dick.
As a bonus it's made by an anti-sjw who hates ads and literally wants to take money from advertisement companies like Google with the "donate what you want" system he's planning for Brave.

It's great for mobile devices, since Chrome doesn't let you have any addons, including adblock ones, and Firefox is a bloated, painfully slow mess.

song is: The Dark Woods by Till Death

If you need to recommend something to a normalfag then brave is the top choice. It is generally regarded as garbage by Holla Forums users themselves.

Seriously, whoever designed this logo is likely a borderline psychopath

pic related

It looks like a comfy user on a qt fox

That's very interesting user. Now tell me what you see in the next picture.

that's a network, not a browser

when I licked my monitor it tasted like snozzberries