Tfw it's been 30 years

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/r9k/res/182176.html#183810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coming of age is getting a meaningful job helping your people, honing those skills, marry a virgin girl and start a family. Not jerking off into pies.

since the last time you touched a vagina?

I really like those beach panties that have the sides go upwards, showing the female hips/ass more. What are they called? And why are they almost gone now ;_;

Hahaha, jokes on you, fag. I never touched a vagina!

c-section, huh?

Your mom doesn't cunt.

It's been about 12 years since I touched a vagina, and it was when I fornicated with your mother to conceive you.

XD

30 years since a kike kiking
saged for kikes

You're right, but when the jews are all gone I'll remember how they made me laugh a long time ago.

poor doggy ;_;

it sure is summer and/or goony or leftypoly in here

DUDE SEX LMAO XD
this piece of garbage can only make you laugh if you have the brain of a mentally handicapped 12 year old

Thank G-d.

Me on the left.

There was way too many women in this series that were completely meh for a sex comedy, only the foreign tall one was actually attractive.

Nah, they're just plain for a "sex" comedy, they could fit in as twilight protagonist.

These are your idea of great beauties? Jesus Christ, dude.

spice girls?

le sad pupper :^(

second is hot as fuck!

I'm surprised no one commented on her arm pit hair as it's something that comes with the territory of a farm girl.

Name of her please?

What's it like being a gay pedophile?

I don't mind a small amount of armpit hair on a girl tbh

someone has to check their math

someone has to go back to reddit

Lindsey Lohan was cute before whatever the hell happened to her….er happened.

boy you better pony up the name of that qt patootie in the second pic or else there'll be trouble

Had she played her cards right, she would be bigger than Scarlett Johansson tbqh fam. Too much partying ruined her.

Partying and being molested as a kid in Pedowood.

Sorry user, I didn't reply because i don't have the source, i go the image from r9k >>183810

whoops >>>183810

8ch.net/r9k/res/182176.html#183810

You want some obscure formatting that doesn't seem to be mentioned in the faq.

>>>/r9k/183810