Weeboos Assblasted

How's it feel to know that no woman will ever want to touch your pee pee because you're a perverted Weeboo Faggot?

Fuck you

CUCKIME BTFO

ROBOWAIFUS WILL PREVAIL OVER 3DPD

Keep dreaming faggot. And even if they do make it into your lifetime, your neet poorfag ass isn't going to be able to afford one.kys

Whats got your panties in a twist?

Not if we seize the means of production. Robowaifus will be mine.

Being a pervert is fun

Is this what you say to yourself while you cry yourself to sleep at night? Or is it your mantra when you contemplate an heroing?

Speak for myself. The lack of women touching my pee pee is due to my own autistic standards, and it's happened to me more times than to your LARPing ass.

Budump

"uh-uh. So many girls touch my pee pee when I let them"
Full of shit. Fucking loser

Not even into females bro.

I let one and she touched it, and another wanted to but she was stupid so I didn't let her. Are you sure you're not fat?

One girl touched your dick. Wew lad. You're a fucking stallion!

Why should I have to entertain stupid people just to impress some 0-hand faggot?

Why you mad faggot?

Mad at what? You being fat? You're allowed to be fat. I'm not the fat police.

Whatre you 10? Youre gonna have to do better then that triggered Weebo faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is exactly what cosplay conventions look like. In the media they show you pics of all these QT's dressed up shaking their asses. You get there and it's a musty, damp, hot, poorly lit auditorium that smells like a Parmesan coated footlocker filled with the most awkward and antisocial weirdos on the planet. I went once when I was in my mid teens. Never again

The Chans are belong to us now.
Anime weeboo faggots OUT