To the 1 guy still posting on Holla Forums

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

It's 2018. If you're still surfing this shithole called Holla Forums. You're robbing yourself of valuable time. Who are these people still posting here? And why would you spend more then a second here after opening the catalogue and seeing the shit tier content on it? Very sad. Time to migrate fuckers. There's a million boards out there.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Dubs of truth tbh

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Yea, I don't know why I even bother coming here. Only reason Holla Forums get's any traffic is because the name is established. Too many years of Dysnigger driving out the good userbase. Only users that come here now are newfags shipped over from halfchan

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

pray tell, what are some of the other boards to escape to?

Parker Price
Parker Price

knowing that you're petulant fantasy of hurting men
you're childish obsession with trying to fit in so you can play the harpie
you're absolute insanity trying to hurt others
has just led you to literally double to population of Holla Forums with a single post

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Those willing to do the leg work are worthy of posting there. Why would we advertise the good boards just to have the niggers from Holla Forums jump the border to our side?

John Brown
John Brown

fair point

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Litterally, what nigger?

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

other boards
you need other sites. there are one or more active unindexed boards, since the totality of the hidden boards generate up to 200 pph. up to….

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Shhh dubsfag

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

are you 12?

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

I've been a casual to Holla Forums for years and even I see this place is a needle dump of a vacant parking lot

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

How do you waste an evening on a board with a PPH less than 100? What do you do waiting for an user to reply the next day? Something productive?

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Waiting for new pc to arrive so I can into VR chat. Rip image boards.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

Hence why Holla Forums is dead

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

you're wasting your time
trying to convince people to leave Holla Forums
you might consider killing yourself

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

This. VRChat is the future of shitposting.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

VR chat is garbage. Jumped in for 2 hours a few weeks ago with my buddy. Nothing but weebos, preteens, and awkward fat ped0s. "De whey" was funny for about 5 mins. Other then that the platform is a joke

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

wasting your time
well ok, the fag is wasting his time because only a handful of hardcore retards, most of whom are vols, keep the place alive. they will never go away. but you too are wasting your time defending this similacre of a chan ib. you won't prevent its death by pretending it's doing ok. you would do better to stop posting here and look for (you)s elsewhere. everything you can do here you can do elsewhere to a wider audience.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Nothing but weebos, preteens, and awkward fat ped0s
Wow. Just like the board we're using right now!

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

SO MANY TRUTH DUBS!!!!!!!

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

You speak deh troof bruddah. But it's a hell of alot different when you have to actually interact with them. Thats what makes vr a worthless platform

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

7777 get

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Based user imparts wisdom

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

the same can be said of all chans at this point.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

Seriously. Fuck this place

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

It all makes sense now

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

fuck off faggot

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Whoa. This guy is dangerous

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

still better than 4/b/

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

The fact that the only thing Holla Forumstards can agree on anymore is that Holla Forums is dead is very telling.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Holla Forums is nothing but vols posting troll threads and CP, Dysnomia posting troll threads and CP. And overall trolls jumping in to troll with troll threads. Holla Forums is dead, it has been for a long time. I think it's just now that everyone officially gave up and let it die

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

"still better than 4/b/"
As if that's anything to boast about.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit