To the 1 guy still posting on Holla Forums

It's 2018. If you're still surfing this shithole called Holla Forums. You're robbing yourself of valuable time. Who are these people still posting here? And why would you spend more then a second here after opening the catalogue and seeing the shit tier content on it? Very sad. Time to migrate fuckers. There's a million boards out there.

Dubs of truth tbh

Yea, I don't know why I even bother coming here. Only reason Holla Forums get's any traffic is because the name is established. Too many years of Dysnigger driving out the good userbase. Only users that come here now are newfags shipped over from halfchan

pray tell, what are some of the other boards to escape to?

Those willing to do the leg work are worthy of posting there. Why would we advertise the good boards just to have the niggers from Holla Forums jump the border to our side?

fair point

Litterally, what nigger?

you need other sites. there are one or more active unindexed boards, since the totality of the hidden boards generate up to 200 pph. up to….

Shhh dubsfag

are you 12?

I've been a casual to Holla Forums for years and even I see this place is a needle dump of a vacant parking lot

How do you waste an evening on a board with a PPH less than 100? What do you do waiting for an user to reply the next day? Something productive?

Waiting for new pc to arrive so I can into VR chat. Rip image boards.

Hence why Holla Forums is dead

you might consider killing yourself

This. VRChat is the future of shitposting.

VR chat is garbage. Jumped in for 2 hours a few weeks ago with my buddy. Nothing but weebos, preteens, and awkward fat ped0s. "De whey" was funny for about 5 mins. Other then that the platform is a joke

well ok, the fag is wasting his time because only a handful of hardcore retards, most of whom are vols, keep the place alive. they will never go away. but you too are wasting your time defending this similacre of a chan ib. you won't prevent its death by pretending it's doing ok. you would do better to stop posting here and look for (you)s elsewhere. everything you can do here you can do elsewhere to a wider audience.

Wow. Just like the board we're using right now!

SO MANY TRUTH DUBS!!!!!!!

You speak deh troof bruddah. But it's a hell of alot different when you have to actually interact with them. Thats what makes vr a worthless platform

7777 get

Based user imparts wisdom

the same can be said of all chans at this point.

Seriously. Fuck this place

It all makes sense now

fuck off faggot

Whoa. This guy is dangerous

still better than 4/b/

The fact that the only thing Holla Forumstards can agree on anymore is that Holla Forums is dead is very telling.

Holla Forums is nothing but vols posting troll threads and CP, Dysnomia posting troll threads and CP. And overall trolls jumping in to troll with troll threads. Holla Forums is dead, it has been for a long time. I think it's just now that everyone officially gave up and let it die

As if that's anything to boast about.