Other urls found in this thread:

lndb.info/light_novel/Yakusoku_no_Kuni
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks slightly annoyed

I want to fuck that salaryman.

Tanya is best loli

more if you please

I0ve seen her around.
What's this anime about? Why is she kinda Nazi?

tl;dr
Nazi loli Jesus changes history and exterminates the jews because she wants a comfortable rear echalon job and keeps accidenting into military heroics.

Wow.
Name of the thing?

Youno Senki
The adaptation takes massive liberties with the LN story. The funny part is the author is an actual communist who was so but hurt that his previous story about commies failed that he decided he woukd write a story that would mock nazis and in the end wrote something actual nazis like.

Sorry still drunk from last night this morning

Yeah, there are Japanese commies. I met one, I was fairly shocked.
A friend introduced me to him: a weird guy who was into alcohol, pain, would have done drugs if he had any (maybe had, I don't know), was a bit of a racist, and had a literal side business obtaining school girl prostitutes for foreigns. Since the school girl prostitute scene doesn't exist for non-Japanese people, his business was this: he got you a regular 18+ prostitute, and instructed her to contact and get you a 11-16 YO girl, since the loliwhore market is based on trust and the lolis may not trust foreigns, he used a Japanese woman as a buffer. Also he deflected potential blame that way.
I don't know if that's what made him wealthy, but he wasn't hurting for money. I always find wealthy commies yo be extra weird.
That particular service he offered was not cheap, let me tell you.
Last year my friend informed me via email that the commie guy got married and is now under the absolute control of his bitch of a wife, so he may not be a commie any longer, and I'm sure he can't get you loli cunny. His wife forbids him to even hang with the rest of the guys I met in Japan, so no one really knows him any more.
That's my experience with Japanese communism: a degenerate weirdo who is now on a leash and once had no problem with profit. Good service, though. Would recommend if he was still around.

Kill yourself.

Source? Someone on /a/ said this was false.

Wow, a sick fuck is a commie? Imagine my shock.

/a/ doesn't bother to actually read LNs outside of FOM. Here is his commie book
lndb.info/light_novel/Yakusoku_no_Kuni
Also he isn't a nip, he is a Huezillian.

Okay, well good thing the anime is good.

Nah, calling bullshit.

Creepy-looking loli though.

So she ain't no Nazi?

Unless the art is deceptive to an extreme, I'm not watching this until ,y wife is away and I can at least check out the first episodes completely alone.
She may like it, but I'm not risking it.

How much did you pay for sex with a LG?

Just flip your body pillow over or put it in the closet. Your waifu's not real either way, stop being a fag.

Tanya did nothing wrong.

A lot of peeps here are married.
Usually not to tens, though.

Is that from a gif? the lines isn't sharp tbh

Post gif if its from that

Your waifu may not be real, but mine is.

Is she waiting to be diapered?

Hope not, that shit is sick.

Where's my own Tanya?

Artist?

me